Yeji x Ryujin

ITZY oneshots

Hwang Yeji loves riding her motorbike, going at fast speeds and racing with other bikers late at night, it gave her the thrill she loves so much. The adrenaline as she speeds through empty and abandoned highways was so enjoyable. But racing started getting boring, it wasn't as thrilling as before. Yeji lived for excitement, she loved the rush and adrenaline running through her veins. 

While on the road racing with strangers she meets new people every night. One night, Yeji meets Shin Ryujin. She was a little different compared to the others, she was sweeter than everyone else. Shin Ryujin made racing more fun than ever.

.

Yeji leans against the pillars of an empty highway after a quick race with Ryujin. It was late night, the moon shines through the dark clouds surrounding it.

"Y'know, I wish I was special." Yeji places a cigaratte in between her lips, she lights up the stick with a lighter and takes a puff. The grey smoke fills her lungs and out . 

"What makes you think that you're not? You're special enough to me." Ryujin snatches the cigaratte from Yeji and throws it on the ground. Before Yeji could even protest, Ryujin gives her a look.

"Smoking isn't good for you. You're special just by being Hwang Yeji, you also promised you'd stop." Ryujin states and she takes a lollipop out of her jacket pockets.

"Promises are meant to be broken, Ryujin." Yeji shrugs, she was about to take another stick from her pack of cigarettes. Ryujin sighs and takes the pack from Yeji's hands.

"Here, this'll help." Ryujin hands the stick of sweet candy to Yeji. Yeji mutters a quick thanks while she opens the package. Yeji pops the lollipop into , the sweet strawberry candy coats her tastebuds. It was addicting and delicious. 

"Hey," Ryujin turns her head towards Yeji, a playful smirk on her face.

"What's with that face?" Yeji looks at Ryujin skeptically,

"Race you to the stop sign!" Ryujin runs off to her bike, Yeji laughs as she wasn't far behind. 

Ryujin revvs her engine before speeding off, Yeji herself starts up bike before zooming to their destination. 

Without much trouble, Yeji was right beside Ryujin in no time. 

"Buhbye." Yeji teases Ryujin before speeding up, she could see the stop sign coming up. Ryujin snickers as she tries to catch up, she turns up the speed. She was going so fast she felt like she was travelling through time and space. Yeji and Ryujin were head to head, the stop sign right in front of them.

The two speeds past the stop sign at very similar speeds, they slowed down and jumped off their bikes. 

"Good one but I think you lost this one, loser." Ryujin had punchable expression on, Yeji rolls her eyes. 

"It's a tie." Yeji crunches on the remaining candy in the stick before tossing it away. 

"Pfft, you're just too scared to admit you lost." Ryujin playfully punches Yeji's shoulder, Yeji couldn't help but chuckle at Ryujin's silly antics. 

"C'mon, it's getting late. We should get going." Yeji gets back on her bike and clasps her helmet on. Ryujin herself fastens her helmet and jumps on her bike. The two sped off as the late night breeze tingles their porcelain skin. 

They stopped at their usual meet up spot and took off their helmets. 

"I'll see you tomorrow night loser." Ryujin gives Yeji a peck on her cheek before putting her helmet back on, Yeji was surprised from the sudden action and watched Ryujin drive away with her bike. 

Yeji smiles and puts her helmet on before driving back home. Yeji touches the cheek Ryujin kissed as she unlocks the door leading to her home, a smile still plastered on her face. 

Shin Ryujin was special and something different in Yeji's life. Yeji was glad she met that dork that faithful night.