Ryujin x Yuna

ITZY oneshots

Yuna found it hard to fit in at school, many people found her childish that they didn't want to hang out with her. Until she met Ryujin, a senior of hers that would take care of her.

"Boo!" Yuna came from behind while wearing a white paper mask she doodled during class, pretending to be a ghost to scare Ryujin. 

Ryujin wasn't surprised at all, she was used to Yuna's silly shenanigans. Yuna was determined to scare Ryujin and tried again. 

"Boo! I'm a ghost!" Yuna adorably exclaims, Ryujin fights back a smile as she simply ignores the younger girl. 

"You're supposed to be scared." Yuna whispers in Ryujin's ears, you can hear the disappointment in her voice. Hearing the hint of sadness immediately made Ryujin pretend to be scared. 

"Oh! You scared me." Ryujin dramatically gasps, covering with her hands. The sight made Yuna smile and giggle. Yuna takes off the mask and engulfs Ryujin in a hug. 

"It's just me! There's no ghost." Yuna playfully exclaims while tightening her hug on Ryujin. Ryujin chuckles, she found that Yuna acts like a little kid but she didn't mind it at all. 

"You scared me, I really thought you were a scary ghost." Ryujin exaggerates her expression and tone making Yuna laugh while she continues to latch on to Ryujin like a koala. 

Ryujin is like the big sister figure in Yuna's life, going along with her silly games even though they were stupid. It made Yuna smile to see that Ryujin tries to follow along just for her. 

"Unnie, thanks for always being here for me." Yuna sincerely says with all her heart. 

Ryujin was surprised by the sudden change of atmosphere. 

"You're my little puppy, I have to be here to take care of you." Ryujin lovingly pats Yuna's head, Yuna smiles from Ryujin's words.

"I hope you can always be here to take care of me." Yuna tightens her grip, she knows one day Ryujin will graduate and she'd be alone again. She was afraid and wanted to cherish every minute with her. 

Ryujin understood Yuna, she knew how afraid Yuna truly is even though she rarely shows it. Everyone thought Yuna was childish but in Ryujin's eyes she wasn't. Yuna was carefree and fun loving, cheerful and happy. She is mature but chose to focus on the brighter things in life instead of dwelling on the past and so on. Someone hard to describe but she could brighten your day easily with just a smile and a hug. 

"I'll always be here Yuna, you just have to call me." Ryujin reassures Yuna that she had nothing to fear and the future would turn out just fine. 

"Promise?" Yuna puts out her pinky finger.

"Promise." Ryujin links her pinky with Yuna's, officially closing the promise.