Yuna X ITZY

ITZY oneshots

High school, people describe it as the best period of your life but also the worst. Yuna was afriad, it was her first day of high school and she wasn't sure how to comprehend her feelings. She was nervous but also excited, she could finally leave all her troubles from middle school and start fresh.

"Kids! Take your lunch box, it's time for school." Lia being the mom she is prepared lunch for the children. She used all her love and heart to make all three lunch boxes. They weren't perfect but Lia was very proud of herself when she was done. The three girls take their lunch boxes, all five of them leave the dorm and on to the van. Yeji and Lia insisted to see them off to school and followed. The driver stops right in front of the school, waiting for them to go off.  

"You three be good okay?" Lia smiles at the three of them, she notices Yuna nervously fidgets with her fingers not like her usual energetic self. Lia nudges Yeji to say something,     

"Yuna, it's your first day today. Be careful and have fun." Yeji lovingly pats Yuna's head. 

"Yuna, don't be nervous. Ryujin and Chaeryeong will take care of you." Lia could sense Yuna's nervousness and reassures her.

"Yuna, trust us! We'll be here, don't be scared." Ryujin confidently says, puffing out her chest to make her look tough. Chaeryeong rolls her eyes at Ryujin's silliness. 

"Unnies are here for you, everything is going to be okay." Chaeryeong places a small kiss on the younger girl's forehead, it helped Yuna relax.

Yuna was so nervous because she was afriad of bullies, something she struggled with in middle school. She didn't want to experience something horrific like that again. But she didn't want to disappoint the girls and made sure she kept positive thoughts.

"Okay, I'll be a good kid." Yuna smiles and the unnies sighs in relief that their youngest isn't as nervous anymore. The three kids got off the van and wave goodbye at Yeji and Lia as they walk in the school. 

The three girls held hands as they walk together, many eyes on them since they just debuted. A few people gawk at them but most of the students were used to seeing celebrities in school. Ryujin and Chaeryeong drop Yuna off at her classroom

"We'll come by for lunch okay? Wait for us in your classroom." Chaeryeong hugs Yuna tightly before leaving to her shared class with Ryujin. Yuna happily waves goodbye to her unnies before walking in her class. The room filled with unfamiliar faces made Yuna a bit nervous but she promised herself to start fresh and be more confident compared to middle school. 

Yuna looks around and she found an empty seat near the back, students watch her walk towards her seat. The fixed gazes on her made her palms sweat but she kept her head held high. Yuna puts her bag down and sits down obediently, the vacant seat next to her doesn't seem like it would be occupied anytime soon so she turned her attention towards the students in front of her. 

Yuna taps on the two girls' back, her introduction already memorised. 

"Hello! My name is Yuna, I hope we can be friends." Yuna cheerfully introduces herself with a big smile on her face but the two girls' snickered and turned their backs on Yuna. 

It shocked Yuna and destroyed her new found confidence in such a short amount of time. Yuna looks downs at her hands, her mind racing with negative thoughts. 

Is this going to be like middle school all over again?

Yuna scolds herself, she can't break the promise she made to herself. She reminds herself that she had her loving and caring unnies by her side and she had nothing to worry about. Yuna puts on a smile again, keeping herself positive. 

Yuna looks up and her hopes were destroyed. The girl Yuna never wanted to see again is right in front of her eyes. 

Kim Seoyeon, Yuna's middle school bully. (a/n: a made up character) 

Yuna blanks out, all those horrific nightmarish school days all came back. She couldn't believe high school is going to be like middle school, she looks down at her hands again.

Yuna's eyes couldn't help but follow Seoyeon, Seoyeon's eyes fierce and sharp, her steps confident and full of dominance. Seoyeon glanced at Yuna's direction and noticed the girl staring at her, she smirked. 

This is going to be a fun year. Seoyeon thought. She took a seat a couple rows in front of Yuna. Yuna stared at her back, she thought she escaped those hellish days but here she is again. Yuna's thoughts were cut off when the teacher arrived. Everyone in class stood up and bowed to greet the teacher. Yuna looks down to the vacant seat next to her, her heart tightens and her head spinning. 

Her first high school year will be hell, another year to deal with the same bullies. All the feelings she felt before hit her like a truck. She felt hopeless. 

Class went by like a breeze, the teacher's words went into her right ear and right back out from the left. All she could think of was the possible ways she can get away from her bullies. The bell rang, it was lunch time. Yuna perked up at the sound of the ringing bell, she packed up all her stuff and grabbed the lunch Lia prepared. She was about to leave the class room until a voice she knew too well to forget. 

"Leaving so soon?" 

Yuna stopped dead in her tracks, she didn't know what to do. She gulped down the knot in and turned around as confident as she could. She saw Seoyeon right in front of her and the two girls who sat in front of her. Seoyeon was not fazed, she still found Yuna the same wimpy middle school kid. 

Yuna stared at Seoyeon, her grip on her lunch box tightens. She felt extremely nervous. 

Seoyeon simply smirked, she could see that Yuna is still same. Seoyeon walks towards Yuna,

"You haven't changed at all, still so vulnerable." Seoyeon pushed Yuna to the floor, Yuna's lunch box almost fell out of her delicate hands. 

Seoyeon notices how protective Yuna was with her lunch box and kicks it out of her hands. The food contents spilled all over the floor, Yuna was scrambled over to the lunch box, trying to save it as best as she could. Tears welled up her eyes and she saw all the hard work Lia had put into it has gone to waste. 

"Aw, Yuna is all sad now." Seoyeon mocks Yuna and laughs. She bends down to Yuna's height,

"Don't think you're all high and mighty just because you debuted. You're still the same Shin Yuna who's my little toy, got that?" Seoyeon leaves the classroom, satisfied with what she's done. The two girls following her leave laughing at Yuna. Yuna sat there feeling pathetic, she was at the brink of breaking down right there and then.

Tears flow down her cheeks as she stares at the spilled food. The door busts open, revealing Ryujin and Chaeryeong standing there.

"Yuna, let's go!" Ryujin cheerfully calls out for Yuna, she looks around the class and found the red headed girl sitting the floor crying. 

The two older girls rushed to Yuna's side, tending to her and asking what happened.

"I-I fell and spilled Lia unnie's food, she worked so hard to make it." Yuna sniffs as she lies to her bandmates. 

"Hey, it's okay. Let's clean up and we'll all share our lunch." Chaeryeong engulfs Yuna in a hug, hoping it'd calm her down. Ryujin cleans up the food, she throws the spilled food into the trash and wipes the floor clean with tissues she had in her pockets. 

"C'mon let's go eat, let's enjoy our lunch today." Ryujin smiles and offers a hand to help Yuna up. Yuna takes Ryujin's hand, she felt a lot better with her unnies by her side. 

Ryujin and Chaeryeong link arms with Yuna as they walk to the rooftop where they could eat peacefully together. Chaeryeong and Ryujin made sure to cheer their dear baby Yuna by feeding her lots, Yuna felt happier. She was so glad to have her unnies by her side. 

Lunch ends, Ryujin and Chaeryeong bid Yuna goodbye before leaving back to their class. Yuna herself walks back to her own class, she goes to her seat and sits down. Thankfully, Seoyeon and her friends didn't bother her during class. 

School ends and Yuna was excited to go home and be with her bandmates. Before she could get and leave, she stopped again by Seoyeon. 

"Not so fast." Yuna could feel fear eating her insides up. Yuna was frozen in her seat, waiting for what's to come.

Seoyeon dumps a pile of books in front of Yuna, it was all homework the teacher had requested to be done.

"You already know the drill." Seoyeon leaves with her friends, Yuna sighs as she puts the books in her bag. It was a normal routine for her to do everyday in middle school. She always did their homework, sometimes even ditch her own to finish up theirs.

After Seoyeon left Yuna's sight, she left the class to the school gates where Ryujin and Chaeryeong were waiting for her. 

"Yuna, did you have fun today?" Chaeryeong asks while Ryujin struggles to arrage the stacks of love letters she recieved.

"Yea! It was pretty fun." Yuna puts on a cheerful smile, she didn't want anyone to worry. 

"That's great! Now help me hold these letters." Ryujin gives half of the stack of letter to Yuna, Yuna looks down and saw the first letter of the stack. 

♡ Shin Ryujin ♡

From: Annoymous >~<

Yuna cringed from the cheesiness, what do those guys and girls see in Ryujin? Yuna couldn't see the appeal at all.

"What do they even see in you?" 

"Well, I guess I am pretty charming huh?" Ryujin had a greasy smirk on her face and Yuna wanted to puke right there and then.

Chaeryeong smacks Ryujin's head, Ryujin flinches and rubs her head in pain. 

"But I love my girlfriend the most." Ryujin sweet talks her way to Chaeryeong's heart. The cheesy line had made Chaeryeong smile. Sometimes Yuna forgets the two are actually dating. 

A honk from a van catches their attention, it was their driver. The three girls get into the van, they helped Ryujin read through a few letters. None of them could take the cheesiness of the letters and decided to leave them as it is. The moment they stepped into the dorm, Yeji and Lia bombarded them with a lot of questions. Chaeryeong and Ryujin didn't have a problem answering. Yuna struggled with them, she couldn't think of lies in that moment. 

"Yuna, is everything okay?" Lia asks, concerned about the girl's school life.

"Everything is fine, I have to do homework." Yuna rushed into her room. She sighs in relief after escaping from the girls. 

Yuna sets her bag down on her bed, taking out all the homework Seoyeon and her friends had given her. She takes out a pen and starts doing each and every question. She had to make sure they were all right, she didn't want punishment. She knew how merciless Seoyeon is. 

Hours pass as Yuna continues to finish up all the work. 

"Yuna, don't you want to eat?" Yeji poked her head in Yuna's room, she saw Yuna scrambling to finish the stack of books on her table. 

"Hold on." Yuna mumbles, focused on the work. 

Yeji sighs, Yuna has been sitting on her desk for hours. 

"Yuna, take a break." Yeji walks in, about to take the pen from Yuna's hand. 

"No, this is important. I need to finish it." Yuna swats away Yeji's hand and continues to write. Yeji looked at Yuna in shock, 

"Stop." Yeji snatches the book Yuna was working on. 

"No. Give it back." 

"Yuna, please."

"No, unnie you don't understand. I need to finish it." Yuna desperately begs for Yeji to give it back. She was terrified of what Seoyeon could do. 

Yeji sighs, she gave the book back.

"Dinner is ready, we'll be waiting for you." Yeji leavea the room and closes the door shut. Yuna continues to scribble down answers, her hand was so sore her fingers became stiff. 

Yuna sighs as she puts her pen down, she was finally done. She looked over at the clock, it was already 10. Yuna got up and went to the dining room, the girls already ate. They left her a serving of food on the table. Everyone else was watching TV. 

Yuna sits down and picks up her chopstick but puts it down immediately. It was too painful to pick it up, Lia looks over and saw Yuna struggling. She got up and sat next to Yuna,

"You shouldn't have done that much work in such long periods." Lia picks up the chopsticks, taking some kimchi and rice to feed Yuna. 

"Open up." Lia commands, Yuna smiles as she opens wide and muches on the food. 

Lia continues to feed Yuna until her bowl was empty, chatting with her while she ate. Yuna thanks Lia before leaving to take a shower. After she rinsed away the last bit of soap on her body, she left the bathroom to change into comfortable pajamas. The moment her head hit her pillow, she fell asleep immediately. 

.

It was a new day, Yuna woke up late, she missed her alarm and when Yeji woke her up she only had 10 minutes to spare. She rushed to get ready for school. She grabbed her bag and shoved the lunch box into her bag before leaving the dorm with Chaeryeong and Ryujin. 

Chaeryeong and Ryujin gave Yuna a hug before leaving to their own class. Yuna walks in, her hair slightly messy and her uniform a little crumbly. She sits down and lays her head down, she felt exhausted. She was soon woken up from someone kicking her chair. 

"Hey loser, our homework." Seoyeon requested for the stack of books. Yuna takes her bag about to hand it to her until she realised she left it on her desk. She didn't put it in her bag last night, she woke up late and completely forgot. 

"I-I'm sorry, I left it at home." Yuna hung her head low, ready for punishment. Seoyeon snickers,

"Great timing, I need to relieve some stress." Seoyeon grabs Yuna's collar and led her to the back of the school. Yuna aimlessly followed, no matter how much she wanted to fight back, it will never work. Because she was weak, powerless and pathetic, the amount of times Seoyeon called her that had made her actually believe it. She wasn't strong enough to fight back so she only stood there feeling helpless. 

 "You never learn your lesson, do you?" She raised her hand and gave a hard slap on Yuna's cheek, she could feel the stinging sensation. 

Seoyeon gave a signal to her friends, they both poured a whole gallon of oil onto her. The liquid ruined her clothes, her hair was in a disgusting state and Yuna wanted to cry. But she couldn't, she didn't want to be called weak again. A powdery substance was poured on to her, it was flour. The oil made the flour stick to her like glue. Yuna closed her eyes, she felt so violated. Something hard hits her head, she used her fingers to touch the substance. Eggs, more eggs came her way. She could hear the girls laughing like maniacs, she felt so humiliated. She let herself cry, she let the dam blocking her tears break. 

Why do I deserve this?

Seoyeon kicks Yuna to the ground,

"You're so weak Shin Yuna, you deserve every bit of this." Seoyeon leaves with her friends. Yuna was left there crying, she couldn't go back to class in the state she's in. So she sat there sobbing, hoping someone could save her. 

"Yuna! Let's go for lunch." Ryujin opened the door expecting Yuna but she was greeted with an empty classroom. 

Chaeryeong looked around, she couldn't see Yuna anywhere. 

"Maybe she's at the rooftop." Chaeryeong took Ryujin's hand and ran up the stairs to the roof, no one was there. 

"Crap, where is she?" Ryujin frantically ran around the rooftop checking every corner. Chaeryeong looked down from the rooftop, she could see the red headed girl sitting alone on the floor behind the school. 

Without a word, Chaeryeong took Ryujin's hand and bolted down the stairs. They both ran as fast as their legs could. They stopped in front of Yuna, she was sat there sobbing covered in flour and eggs. They were both shocked from what they saw, they immediately kneeled down to Yuna's height. Wiping away the the muck on her face. 

"Yuna, who did this?" Chaeryeong asked, furious about who hurt their precious puppy. 

Yuna chokes on her tears, unable to speak. 

"Calm down Chaeryeong. Let's take her home." Ryujin tries to calm Chaeryeong while using tissues to wipe Yuna's face.

Ryujin calls Yeji about the matter, she could hear Lia's shouting in the background. In mere minutes, they saw their van in front of the gates. Chaeryeong and Ryujin helped Yuna up the van. Yeji engulfs Yuna into a hug, not caring about all the muck. Yuna continues to cry on Yeji's shoulder. The car ride was silent, the only thing that was heard was Yuna's uncontrollable sobs. 

The young girl fell asleep in the car, Yeji carried her into the dorms. Yuna was out cold, they changed Yuna out of her dirty uniform and washed her hair with a tub of warm water. They wiped down her arms and legs and put in her comfortable pajamas before tucking her in bed. 

All four of them sat in silence, none of them knew what to say. 

"We need to tell our manager, we can't have something like this happen ever again." Yeji strictly says, she was about to dial their manager's number but Ryujin stops her. 

"How about we wait until Yuna wakes up and talk to her. Then we call our manager." Yeji sighs and agrees with Ryujin. 

"Have you seen Yuna with anyone suspicious?" Lia asked, extremely concerned for Yuna.

"No, I have never seen anyone with Yuna." Chaeryeong shakes her head, she couldn't recall anyone with Yuna. Yeji simply nods, she looks at Yuna's cloosed bedroom door,

"I'll go check on her."

Yeji went into Yuna's room, Yuna was sitting on her bed. Dazed and staring out of space. Yeji sits down next to Yuna, 

"Yuna, please tell me what's going on." 

Yuna sighs, afraid to tell the truth.

"It's nothing unnie, my friends were just playing a prank." Yuna tries to put on a smile, hoping it will convince Yeji. 

Yeji frowns, she doesn't understand why Yuna would still lie.

"Yuna. Stop lying." Yuna only kept silent,

"Stop trying to hide. Stop being selfless, Yuna. You don't have to fight alone. It's my responsibility to take care of you, you looked so broken. So vulnerable and scared. Yuna, please talk to me." Yeji pulls Yuna into a hug, she wanted to protect Yuna. She's still a baby learning to grow up and she hated seeing Yuna like this. 

"Please, talk to me." 

There was a silence until Yuna finally stuttered out,

"I'm sorry." Yeji felt her shoulder was getting wet, Yuna was crying. 

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't want to burden you unnie. I'm so sorry." Yuna started to cry really hard, her loud wails alerted the other girls. They came rushing in with panicked expressions.

Yeji tightens her hug, seeing the usual bubbly and adorable girl sobbing broke her heart. Yeji whispers comforting words, hoping it'd help her calm down. The three girls joins them on the bed, Lia hugging Yuna tightly from behind. Chaeryeong and Ryujin holds Yuna's hand as they watch Yuna crying while being squeezed in between the two eldest girls. 

Slowly, Yuna calmed down. She started to explain what happened, she told them about the bullies from middle school and what they'd do to her. When Yuna was done, the girls were shocked. They couldn't imagine how Yuna stayed strong and positive. 

"You're not alone, Shin Yuna." Lia lovingly pats Yuna's head.

"We're here for you, all four of us." 

That alone had made Yuna feel loved, she was so happy to have such amazing sisters by her side. She'd never trade them for anyone else, they were already perfect in Yuna's eyes.

Yeji informed their manager about the issue, he settled the problems and informed the school. Kim Seoyeon and her friends were transfered and Yuna had a week off to rest. The girls bought Yuna everything she liked, pampering her and checking on her every hour. Yuna was happy, contented and relieved. She had the most amazing people by her side and she couldn't ask for anything better.

 

.

a/n: there might be a few errors here and there but i'll edit it soon and sorry for not updating in awhile, i've been busy with school but i have next week off so i'll be more free to update. thanks for reading! have a nice day uwu