Yeji x Lia

ITZY oneshots

Lia sits on her office desk, doing her usual duties as a manager. She looks through her documents until a sudden call disrupts her. Lia looks down to see who it was, it was her wife, Hwang Yeji. A small smile forms on Lia face as she picks up the call. 

"Hello?" Lia answers the call.

"Hey babe! Uh I can't seem to stop Yuna from crying. She's going to wake up the other kids." Yeji desperately asks for help from Lia. 

"Did you try the pacifier? She usually calms down when she has it." Lia could hear the wails of the 6 month old from the phone. 

"Oh right! Thanks babe, I'll try that." Yeji hangs up the call right after thanking her. Lia chuckles at her adorable wife, Lia had to work extra today and Yeji had to take care of the kids. 

Just before Lia could continue her work, another call disrupts her. It was Yeji again. Lia picks it up again, already expecting Yeji being panicked with the kids. 

"Babe! Ryujin and Chaeryeong woke up from Yuna's crying and now they're crying! Am I a bad parent?" Yeji panickly tries to calm down all three kids. 

Lia sighs,

"Calm Yuna down first, if the pacifier doesn't work. Try a lullaby, do the same for the other two. Also you're not a bad parent, you're doing just fine." Lia expertly tells Yeji how to calm all three of them.

"Thanks babe! You're a lifesaver." Yeji gratefully thanks Lia before hanging up. 

Lia shakes her head from amusement, Hwang Yeji has always acted like a tough girl but babies were always her weakness. 

It was peace and quiet for Lia for about 5 minutes until her phone rings again, it was another call from Yeji. Expecting Yeji to be struggling with another mishap, Lia picks up the phone with a chuckle.

"What now?" Lia asks with a teasing tone. 

"Nothing! I just wanted to call to say I love you." Yeji cheekily says, the background no longer noisy with crying. 

"That's really sweet but I'm working right now." 

"I know but I just wanted to let you know." Yeji says, her tone sweeter than honey. 

Lia couldn't help but blush, Yeji was being adorable. 

"I love you too." Lia says with an lovestruck smile.

Yeji cutely giggles and ends the call. Now, Lia couldn't wait go home and cuddle with Yeji and the kids. 

.

"Wow, never knew our manager had this side of her." An employee says, surprised her manager could be this lovestruck

"I never thought so either." Another employee agrees with her, never expected their strict and professional manager to be like this.