Lia x Yuna

ITZY oneshots

"Yuna, we have to go to the dentist." Lia drags Yuna out of her room. Yuna continues to whine, she hated the dentist. 

"Noooo, I don't wanna." Yuna cries out, showing off her puppy eyes, hoping Lia would fall for it. 

"You're adorable but I am not falling for it again!" Lia continues to drag Yuna out of the dorm. Yuna sighs in defeat and follows Lia into the van. Yuna sulks in her seat as the driver drives the both of them to the dentist. 

Lia glances at Yuna sulking next to her and frowns. Lia didn't know the exact reason why Yuna hated the dentist so much. Lia places a kiss on Yuna's cheek, hoping it will cheer up her sulky girlfriend. But Yuna simply ignores Lia. Lia intertwines their hands together and leans against Yuna's shoulders but the younger girl continues to ignore her. 

"I know you hate the dentist but it's for your own good." Lia says as she squeezes Yuna's hand. 

Yuna sighs, 

"I know." Yuna leans against Lia, she couldn't be mad at her girlfriend. Lia did everything for Yuna and loves her unconditionally. 

Lia smiles, happy that Yuna is no longer ignoring her. The driver slows down in front of the clinic and unlocks the door. The two girls thank the driver before getting off. Yuna was nervous and Lia could tell. She squeezes Yuna's hand in reassurance. 

"Hi, I have an appointment today." Lia approaches the nurse sittinf on the desk. 

"Name?"

"Shin Yuna." 

The nurse types in something on her computer before leading the two to the dentist. 

"Come this way." 

Yuna stops in front of the door, still afraid to go in. 

"Don't worry, I'm here." Lia smiles and kisses Yuna which helped her relax immensely. 

Lia and Yuna walk in hand in hand, the dentist told Yuna to sit down and she'll start her check up. Yuna kept her eyes on Lia, it helped her distract herself that a stranger was checking her teeth with weird tools. The check up went by a lot faster than expected.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" 

"Only because you were there." The simple sentence had made the older girl blush, Yuna knew how to be sweet. 

.

While paying at the counter Yuna noticed a man around his 40s was checking Lia out and it angered her. She clenched her fists and tried to calm down but a great idea had come to mind. 

Before they left the clinic, Yuna pulled Lia into a sweet kiss. It surprised Lia but she melted into Yuna's warm embrace. Yuna looked back to see the man was no longer looking at them and she felt extremely accomplished. 

"What was that for?" Lia asks Yuna curiously, Yuna usually doesn't kiss in front of people.

"Had to show someone that you were taken." Yuna growls as she thinks of the weird middle aged man. Lia chuckles, she found the jealous and possessive side of Yuna adorable and attractive. 

"Well I'm only yours." Lia kisses Yuna's cheek which made her smile. 

.

Yuna went home with clean teeth and her girlfriend was happy to give her plenty of kisses and cuddles. 

Maybe the dentist isn't that bad.