Yeji x Chaeryeong

ITZY oneshots

a/n: this is a sequel of the previous chapter (Ryujin x Chaeryeong) also, please vote on the poll below! 

.

Chaeryeong was sleeping peacefully on her bed, her hair was sprawled everywhere and she was comfortably tucked inside her white sheets. She was having a weird but really enjoyable dream, she was swimming in a pool of pasta. Warm, moist and sauceless pasta. Chaeryeong never thought about swimming in pasta before but the feeling of being trapped in loads and loads of pasta felt really nice. 

Chaeryeong's dream was then ruined when a certain someone jumped on her. Her wife, Hwang Yeji shakes Chaeryeong awake but Chaeryeong didn't budge. 

"If you don't wake up now, I'm not making you any breakfast." Yeji threathens Chaeryeong with food and it worked. Chaeryeong bolted up from her bed, "I'm awake!" She tries to tidy her hair a little and wipes the drool off her chin. 

Yeji smiles with triumph and marches away to prepare breakfast for two. Chaeryeong throws the sheets of her and walked into the bathroom with her eyes half opened. She did her business and brushed her teeth before leaving to the dining room where the food was plated. 

Yeji always prepared the most delicious meals and Chaeryeong would gladly stuff her face. Yeji serves Chaeryeong two perfectly cooked sunny side up eggs, a few pieces of bacon and couple slices of buttered toast was in seperate plate with a glass of fresh orange juice on the side. Chaeryeong thanks Yeji for the meal before picking up her fork to eat, Yeji starts eating too. 

They both chatted about Chaeryeong's interesting dream about pasta. Yeji actually considered making a pool of pasta to swim in, Chaeryeong thought she was kidding and laughed. But Yeji was very serious about it. Chaeryeong finishes up her food and pecks Yeji's cheek as a thank you for the meal. Yeji smiles from the sweet action and washes the dishes. 

Chaeryeong walks into her shared room with Yeji, she was about to walk into the bathroom but paused. She remembered something, Chaeryeong looked up at the top of her closet and saw the dusty box up there. She grabs a stool and takes the box down, she wipes off the thick dust on top and opened it.

Old pictures of Chaeryeong were in there, right on top it was her baby photos. Chaeryeong couldn't help but giggle when she saw herself toothless. 

"Yeji! You need to see this." Chaeryeong calls for Yeji, Yeji walks in to see Chaeryeong sitting on the floor with the old dusty box. 

Yeji takes a seat next to her and looks at what Chaeryeong was holding, Yeji laughed out loud when she saw it. 

"You were so cute." Yeji's smile widens as she takes the photo from Chaeryeong's hand. 

"Am I not cute now?" Chaeryeong asks, pouting. Yeji rolls her eyes and pecks Chaeryeong's pouty lip. 

"You're still cute, maybe even cuter now." Chaeryeong was satisfied with Yeji's answer and they continued looking at old pictures.

They got to the last one at the bottom of the box, a small part of it was ripped away. There was a girl and Chaeryeong together. The girl's arm was draped over Chaeryeong's shoulder, Chaeryeong showed off a peace sign and smiled brightly. She was wearing her highschool uniform. Chaeryeong sadly smiles at the picture, how could she forget? She tried as hard as she could, but could never forget the girl she once fell in love with. 

"Who's that?" Yeji asks curiously. 

"The person who stole my heart and also broke it." Chaeryeong passes the photo to Yeji. 

"Where's the rest of it?" Yeji touches the ripped part of the photo,

Chaeryeong gets up from her seat to take something, the locket she used to wear all the time when she was in highschool. Chaeryeong opens it, the remaining part of the photo was in there. She takes it out and hands it to Yeji. 

Yeji pieces the two together. In the picture, Shin Ryujin and Lee Chaeryeong stood there with happy smiles on their faces. Chaeryeong sits back down next to Yeji and leans on her shoulder. She smiled when she saw the picture was pieced back together again. 

"I wasn't for her and she wasn't for me, but I know you're the one." Chaeryeong sweetly says which instantly made Yeji smile.