Chaeryeong x Yuna

ITZY oneshots

"Please don't be mad~" Yuna uses her cutesy voice as an attempt to calm Chaeryeong. Yuna noticed how Chaeryeong would cross her ams and look at the other direction and not her. Seeing this as a sign Chaeryeong was upset about something, she tries to step up her cuteness to melt Chaeryeong's heart. 

Chaeryeong simply ignores her, trying her best to not accidently crack a smile while Yuna pouts her lips. Yuna pokes Chaeryeong's cheek and shows off her puppy eyes, hoping Chaeryeong would at least look at her. 

The truth is, Chaeryeong wasn't mad nor upset. She just wanted to see Yuna's cute puppy eyes and pouts but was too shy to ask Yuna to show her. So Chaeryeong decided to act mad just to see Yuna act cute. Chaeryeong's heart would always flutter whenever Yuna acted cute. It was a feeling she loved and a feeling only Yuna could trigger. 

"Unnie~ Why are you mad?" Yuna tries to step up her puppy eyes game, which caused the corners of Chaeryeong's lips tug up into a large grin. 

Chaeryeong couldn't resist Yuna no longer and engulfed her in a big bear hug. The sudden action surprised Yuna but she ended up laughing with Chaeryeong anyway. 

"Why were you mad?" Yuna asks curiously, she was happy to see Chaeryeong paying attention to her again. Chaeryeong couldn't think of a good excuse so she ended up stuttering nonsense that didn't make sense to Yuna.

"Unnie, tell me." Yuna shows off her puppy eyes again, Chaeryeong could feel her heart fluttering and the butterflies in her stomach. Chaeryeong sighs in defeat and tells Yuna the truth. 

"I wasn't mad, I just wanted to see you acting cute." Chaeryeong was embarrassed, her ears were tinted with pink.

Yuna found Chaeryeong adorable, she laughs as Chaeryeong covers her face in embarassment. 

"You could have asked me. I wouldn't mind showing it to you." Yuna hugs Chaeryeong and teasingly pokes Chaeryeong's cheeks. Chaeryeong chuckles,

"Okay, well can you show it to me now?" This time, Chaeryeong left Yuna flustered. She suddenly felt embarassed now that Chaeryeong bluntly asked her to. Yuna did it anyway, she pouts her lips and shows off her puppy eyes with her cheeks now pink. 

Chaeryeong smiles as she squished Yuna's cheeks,

"You're adorable." Chaeryeong places a small peck on Yuna's forehead. Yuna couldn't help but crack a smile. 

.

Ryujin was watching the two from a distance, she witnesses her two bandmates being hopelessly in love with each other, she found them adorable yet disgusting. 

"This is so cute but so gross at the same time." Ryujin says to no one specific, then goes back to scrolling through pictures of her seniors, Twice. She looks at each and every photo in awe, 

"Gosh, they're all so pretty." Ryujin mutters to herself while gushing about the 9 membered group.

 

 

 

 

a/n: i accidently uploaded this without finishing, im so sorry about that but now its all up and ready! hope you enjoyed it