Ryujin x Yuna

ITZY oneshots

Ryujin was determined. 

She was determined to get the plush toy that Yuna really wanted from the crane machine. 

Ryujin saw the way Yuna's eyes lit up everytime she was really close to getting it, but every single time the plush would slip out of the crane's grip and fall back into the pile of soft toys. 

The plush toy that Yuna really wanted was an adorable pink whale with the cutest smile Yuna has ever seen. Yuna really wanted to put it into her little collection of friends she has on her bed.

And Ryujin wanted the win something for Yuna, not just to impress her but to also see the bright smile she loves so much eventhough she wouldn't say it out loud. 

"Ugh, this machine is rigged!" Ryujin grunts in annoyance as she lightly kicks the machine. 

"Can I try?" Yuna asks with a smile,

"Knock yourself out." Ryujin steps aside while Yuna puts in a couple coins into the machine.

Yuna puts all her concentration into it, making sure the crane was right above the plush toy to have a good grip to not slip out of the loose crane.

Ryujin silently watches Yuna from the side, the way Yuna focuses with her tongue sticking out slightly and her eyebrows knitted together tightly made Ryujin smile from how cute she looked, she was so tempted to just squish Yuna's cheeks and kiss her nose. But she had to resist and instead watched with a large grin on her face. 

Yuna finally presses the button and watches the crane slowly moves to grab the toy, she watches the plush eventually plop the toy right into the slot and jumps in joy.

"Ryujin! I got the toy!" Yuna excitedly takes the toy and holds it out for Ryujin to see. 

Ryujin couldn't help but only show a small smile, feeling happy that she could see the bright and beautful smile from the girl but also disappointed she couldn't get the toy for her. 

"What's wrong?" Yuna's smile falters from the lack of reaction from the older girl and instead shows a worried expression. 

Ryujin immediately perks up from the change of atmosphere,

"Huh? No no, I'm fine! It's nothing, I'm really glad you got the toy." Ryujin steps closer to Yuna and cups her precious cheeks into her hands. 

"It's just that, I was supposed to win it for you." Ryujin looks down to her feet, feeling ridiculous she even felt so disappointed. 

Yuna giggles and takes Ryujin's hands that were still cupping her cheeks,

"What's so funny?" Ryujin asks but cracks a smile from the sound of Yuna's laughter.

"You're really cute." That was enough to make Ryujin's smile widen and her cheeks flush a faint pink. 

"Even if you can't win a toy for me from a crane machine, I whale always love you." Yuna takes the pink whale plush and places it on to Ryujin's hands, winking in the process because she thought of the silly pun. 

Ryujin chuckles and pushes Yuna's shoulder for saying such a cheesy pun. 

"That is the worst pun I've ever heard." Ryujin says while holding the cute toy in her hands, 

"But it made you laugh." Yuna shows a cheeky smile,

Ryujun rolls her eyes but the wide goofy grin on her face doesn't leave. She wraps her arms around Yuna's shoulders and places a small peck on her nose. Yuna's arms naturally rest comfortably on Ryujin's waist,

"I love you too." Yuna couldn't contain her happiness as a bright smile forms on her lips, 

"But I'm never letting you try these crane machines again." Ryujin says as she glares at the machine in front of them,

"Why?" Yuna laughs as she leans her forehead on to Ryujin's. 

"My master plan of impressing you was ruined." Ryujin pouts from the thought of it,

Yuna found the girl adorable and kisses the pout on Ryujin's lips,

"You've impressed me plenty of times already, Shin Ryujin." Yuna presses a sweet kiss on Ryujin's cheek before flashing a warm smile,

"Really?" Ryujin's face brightens up, her pout now gone and instead a silly grin was on her face,

Yuna nods in response before placing another kiss on Ryujin's cheek. Ryujin smiles before pecking Yuna's lips,

"Let's go home." Ryujin takes Yuna's hand and interlaces them together with the little whale plush in her other hand. 

The two walk back home with a brand new friend that day, feeling as happy as ever.