Yuna x ITZY

ITZY oneshots

There were 4 nations that lived in harmony,the Fire Nation, the Earth Kingdom, the Water Tribe and the Air Normads. All the kings and queens who were able to maintain a strong bond with each other and lived in peace with their respective citizens. The Avatar who was the master of all four elements was always there to ensure all four nations were at peace. Each nation had a daughter who are the heirs of the nations. Each of the princesses had different personalities that greatly suited their powers. 

Hwang Yeji, Princess of the Earth Kingdom. She is sturdy and resilient, hardworking and focused. She showed great potential as a child and now she has parents proud with how easy it was for her to master her earth bending skills. She's a natural leader who is reaponsible and understanding. Yeji is a good representative of an outstanding earth bender. 

Choi Jisu, Princess of the Water Tribe. She is sweet and easy-going, joyful and incredibly kind. Jisu had her water bending skills taught by her own mother who taught her to be humble and kind towards everyone. Though she has amazing skills, Jisu was always sweet to everyone she comes across.

Shin Ryujin, Princess of the Fire Nation. Ryujin is chic and cool, goofy and adorable. Ryujin always had her ways to get things her way, an extremely cunning girl who can easily trick others. She seems hard to approach at first but is truly the biggest dork you'll ever meet. Ryujin has burned downed a few buildings from the pranks she tried to pull but thankfully Jisu was always there to help Ryujin out.

And lastly, Lee Chaeryeong, Princess of the Air Normads. She is calm and patient, sweet and graceful. Chaeryeong was naturally talented and used her air bending powers to her advantage. She's intelligent and strategic with her skills, a quality greatly admired by many.

The four princesses were together since diapers, being there for each other no matter what. Together they are so incredibly strong that it was almost impossible to get through them. They had a bond so strong that their parents decided to give them an important task. 

Since each of them has already mastered their powers, they were tasked to train the new Avatar who had the ability to master all four elements. The new Avatar had a lot to learn before she could master them all and the four princesses, Yeji, Jisu, Ryujin and Chaeryeong would have to work together to teach the young Avatar. The new and young Avatar named Shin Yuna, a kid who was a lot younger than the princesses. A cheerful girl with a bright smile who spread positivity and happiness was adored by the princesses. But Yuna was extremely cheeky and the girls found it a bit difficult when it came to disciplining her.

.

Yeji stares at the mess in the living room. The large house plant that once peacefully sat in the corner was tipped over, dirt spilling everywhere. Dirty footprints was printed all over, even on the couch. All 5 girls share one dorm and the mess in the living room could've been done by anybody but Yeji was suspects that Ryujin is the culprit.

Yeji sighs as she rubs her temples, "Girls! Meeting, now!" Yeji shouts and waits for all 4 girls. 

From Yeji's shout, the girls knew she was mad and they all scrambled to get to the living room. Chaeryeong was the first to get there, she looks around the room, a little shocked to see the mess. Jisu came shorty after, equally as shocked. Ryujin and Yuna came soon after. Ryujin mutters an "Oof" when she saw the mess. Yuna trails behind Ryujin, not saying a word.

"Anyone here wants to admit it?" Yeji had her arms crossed as she looks at all 4 girls' expression, trying to read them. 

The 3 older girls seemed innocent and Yeji already knew Yuna was the culprit but she wanted Yuna to be honest and own up to her mistake, instead of immediately scolding the younger girl she waits. 

"Is no one here going to say anything?" Yeji asks once more, stricter this time. Ryujin lightly nudges Yuna, urging her to admit. 

Yuna stares at the floor and slowly raises her hand, 

"Yes, Yuna?" 

"I did it." Yuna admitted and the 3 girls releases tge breath they didn't even know they were holding, relieved that the young kid finally admitted instead of blaming Ryujin all the time but Yeji was still very angry about the mess. 

"Yuna, how many times do I have to-" Yeji was about to scold Yuna but stops after hearing the quiet cries of the young girl. 

"I'm so sorry." Yuna wipes her tears away with the sleeves of her shirt. Yeji softens at the sight,

Jisu squats down to Yuna height, and lifts Yuna's head up,

"We're not mad, Yuna. Just disappointed." Jisu lovingly pats Yuna's head but Yeji cuts her off.

"No Jisu we are mad, we are livid." Jisu sighs,

"Okay we are angry but we're going to let this one slide." Jisu tries to go easy on Yuna but Yeji wasn't having it.

"No we're not letting this one slide." 

"Unnie." Chaeryeong places a hand on Yeji's shoulder, Yeji sighs. 

"Okay. We'll let this one slide." Yuna beams after hearing that and hugs Jisu tightly, Jisu chuckles from the sudden hug. Yuna was extremely lovable and they can't help but shower her with endless amounts of love.

Yuna continues give a nice big hug to everyone. Yeji was the last to recieve a hug, Yuna was slightly hestitant. Yeji shows a small smile and opens her arms wide, Yuna smiles brightly and runs to Yeji's embrace. 

"No video games for a week." Yeji gives a punishment before they seperated from the hug and Yuna groans but accepts it anyway.

Yuna was then tasked to clean up the mess but struggled with the huge house plant. She attempts to push it back to place but it was too heavy. Seeing how much the Yuna was struggling, all 5 girls decide to help her and eventually they finish up pretty quickly. 

They ended the day with a nice hearty dinner together. All 5 girls share laughs as they tease their youngest but Yuna loved every second of being with the older girls, they were the best mentors Yuna could ever have.

.

a/n: please comment down what ship you'd like next, prompts would be helpful too. thank you so much for reading! ♡