Yeji x Lia

ITZY oneshots

The little town Choi Jisu lived in was always quiet and peaceful, but Jisu never felt a dull moment in her life. Not when Hwang Yeji was always there for her.

"Jisu!" Yeji shouts Jisu's name right outiside her window, wearing comfortable sweatpants and one of her many jerseys she has from being apart of all kinds of sport clubs,

Jisu opens up her window to see Yeji standing outside with a cheeky smile, Jisu smiles at the sight of her girlfriend standing there looking as charming and beautiful as ever.

"It's 12am, Hwang Yeji." Jisu glances at the clock that sat on her study table, she couldn't believe Yeji ran all the way here at this hour.

"And?" Jisu sighs and grabs the rope made of extra sheets in her closet. Because of her girlfriend coming at such odd hours, she used sheets to make a rope for her to climb up the window instead of using the front door, afraid her parents might hear and find out. 

Jisu throws the rope out the window and ties one end to her bed and also holds on it tightly,

"Thank you, boo." Yeji says as she slowly climbs up the rope carefully, she always ends up bruising and scratching her knees and legs but for Jisu, she didn't mind it at all. When she finally reaches the window of Jisu's room, 

"Can you help me up?" Yeji asks with a smile, eventhough she's completely capable of getting in all by herself but she just wanted to see the way Jisu scrunches up her nose as she tries pull her up, she could never get enough of the adorable sight of her girlfriend using the limited strength she has to pull her in.

When Yeji finally is inside Jisu's room, she immedietly hugs Jisu close, leaving small airy kisses all over her neck, making Jisu giggle from how ticklish it is. 

"Aren't you worried my parents will catch you?" Jisu pulls away and looks at Yeji with worried eyes. 

Without replying, Yeji simply leaves a small peck on Jisu lips, 

"Never." She says without hestitation, a goofy grin plastered on her silly face. At the sight of that, Jisu couldn't help but break a smile too. Suddenly, she didn't even care about her parents anymore.

Jisu leans in to leave another peck on Yeji's lips, but instead of letting her break away, Yeji holds Jisu's head in place, letting the kiss linger just a little longer. A smile starts to form on both of their lips, causing them to break out in giggles. 

Lovesick is what most of their friends would call the both of them but neither would deny it either, they were so hopelessly in love, sometimes nothing even mattered but each other. 

Drowning in each other's chocolate brown eyes, laughing at each other's jokes no matter how unfunny they are, melting at the sound of each other's dreamy voice and holding each other's hands and never letting go. 

Jisu couldn't imagine a day without those moments. They were the highlights of her day and of course, it was Yeji's too. Jisu couldn't imagine how her life would be without the sporty, dorky, adorable and sweet Hwang Yeji. They were complete opposites in school, Yeji loved sports and partakes in every competition she can and Jisu can barely run half a mile without running out of breath. Yeji usually skips class for practice while Jisu always had perfect attendance.

But the moment they started seeing each other, Yeji started coming to class just to see Jisu, she loves to just watch her look focused while writing down notes and it was the only time Jisu would have her glasses on which makes it an even better reason to skip practice. As much as Yeji loves sports, she didn't love it as much as Choi Jisu. And everytime Jisu comes to watch Yeji practice, she'd try to learn a thing or two about something because it makes Yeji so happy to see her be interested in what she does and Jisu would do anything for a smile from Hwang Yeji. 

Jisu only knew what love was like from books and movies but thanks to Yeji, she knew what's the feeling of being in love, to have someone call her thiers, to have secret kisses in bathrooms, to hold hands under the table, to walk home together with their heart filled with joy and she couldn't be more grateful for Yeji, the one who owns every bit of her heart.

"I love you." Jisu's three favourite words to hear and without hestitation, she'll always say those words back,

"I love you too." Somehow, Yeji smiles even wider than before. She'll never get tired of hearing those words, she wishes she could record it just to listen to it on loop. 

Jisu snuggles into the crook of Yeji's neck and sighs in content, 

"Can you stay the night?" Jisu asks, she never wants to leave Yeji's arms. 

"Aren't you scared your parents might catch us?" Yeji asks as she runs her hands through Jisu's hair. 

"They won't know." Jisu tiredly replies as she buries herself more into Yeji's embrace, 

Yeji chuckles, "Okay, I'll stay." 

Jisu smiles at the sound of that, she couldn't ask for anything more than this. 

Everyday used to be boring and repetitive but not anymore, not when Hwang Yeji was now apart of it.

 

 

.

a/n: hi! it's been such a long time since i've updated and i'm sorry i've been really busy, thanks for reading!