Yeji x Yuna

ITZY oneshots

Yuna stays seated on the floor and leans her body against the walls of the dance practice room, feeling exhausted from a day's worth of practice. Lia, Ryujin and Chaeryeong left back to their dorms out of sleepiness. Yuna offered to stay to wait for Yeji to finish up and go back together. 

Yeji watches herself in the mirror with focus, not missing a beat as Dalla Dalla plays in the background. Yeji finishes the song with a small frown, she wasn't happy with her dance. Just as she was about to replay the song, the maknae decides to call out to her. 

"Unnie..." Yuna tiredly calls out to Yeji, her eyelids heavy and dying to rest. 

Yeji turns her attention to Yuna, seeing her in such a sleepy state made her smile but also guilty that she kept the young girl up so late. Yeji walks over and squats to her height.

"Tired?" Yeji asks with a sweet tone, Yuna tiredly nods her head. Yeji chuckles at how adorable the younger girl was. Yeji glanced at the clock, it was 2am. Yeji sighs and ruffles Yuna's red hair. 

"C'mon big baby, let's go back." Yeji offers Yuna her hand to help her get up, Yuna gladly takes it and stands up and grabbed her bag. Yeji takes her phone and cleans up her stuff before taking Yuna's hand in hers and walking out the practice room. The two of them walked into the elevator and waited to reach the ground floor. Yuna was so tired she kept on leaning against Yeji and almost falling asleep. Yeji felt bad for tiring the puppy like girl and leaving her waiting for almost an hour. To make it up for the younger girl, Yeji decides to treat her something from the nearby convenient store. 

"As a treat, I'll pay for whatever you want from the store. How's that?" Yeji nudges Yuna awake, Yuna immediately perks up from Yeji's offer and shows an excited smile.

"Really?" Yuna adorably asks, Yeji simply nodded as a response. Yuna hugs the older girl and places a quick kiss on her cheek causing Yeji to giggle from the affection Yuna provided her. 

The elevator door ding'ed open and Yuna enthusiastically follows Yeji to the convenient store which was empty with only a bored enployee behind the counter. Yuna runs straight to sweets section, Yeji smiles as she watches her try to pick something out. Eventually, Yuna settles with a pack of gummy bears. 

Yeji pays for the pack of gummy bears and leaves with 2 less dollars in her pockets and one very happy girl. Yuna immediately opens the bag and feeds one to Yeji and one for herself. While Yeji chews on the deliciously sweet candy, she wonders why Yuna would pick out gummy bears out of all the candies. 

"Why'd you pick gummy bears?" Yeji asks curiously. Yuna simply shrugs,

"Maybe because they remind me of you." Yuna shyly admits, blush forming on her cheeks. Yeji chuckles at Yuna's adorable confession. 

"Why do they remind you of me?" Yeji asks as she reaches out to grab one more.

"Well you're sweet, soft and adorable just like these bears." Yuna show off a sheepish smile and shoves a couple bears in to hide her embarrassment. Yeji laughs in amusement and embraces the younger girl in a big bear hug. 

"You're adorable." Yeji sweetly compliments Yuna while they continue to walk under Seoul's night sky. 

Maybe I should treat her more often. Yeji thinks to herself as she endearingly watches Yuna adorably munch on her gummy bears. 

 

.

a/n: request your ships! I'll try to write about them, I may not be able to update this very often but i'll try to! thanks for reading uwu