Uncle Troubles

Our Little Sungie

 

 


The next morning, Yesung came with Kyuhyun after the latter were told by Sungmin to go to work together. Being the worried caregiver he is, Sungmin won’t let Yesung drive by himself after the sleepover.

Yesung was in his full conscious of being the big him. Thought he wake up this morning only with Kyuhyun, he still missing on the sole person who had been helping him to opens up being the little he is to both of them.

He ride the elevator with Kyuhyun who then had to get off at the different floor. Left alone in the claustrophobic space, he keep thinking of focusing on his work later than thinking about the fact that Sungmin had to do a field trip work under their main boss, Shindong’s order.

‘Ding’

He got off at his floor with his head gazing down at the carpeted floor. Not watching where he was walking to until his head bump into someone.

“Sorry!” said him frantically. His face quickly went as pale as paper when he saw the person who had been the victim of his careless act.

Heechul only roll his eyes watching the nerd with big glasses framing his petite face. Annoyed by the fact there’s still someone working with that kind of hairstyles covering half of his face.

Yesung tried to walk pass the designer who glaring at him as if he was puny prey.

“Hey you!”

The smaller of the two shuddered before turning back towards his sunbaenim.

“Y--yes?”

With no reply, Heechul walks towards him with cold expression.

“You drop this.”

Yesung look down at a key card in the latter’s hand. He had drop it in the midst of panicking and trying to go back to his safe cocoon.

“T--thanks sunbaenim…” Yesung timidly take the card but the older had to tease the terrified hoobae.

Heechul hold onto the card with no intention of letting it go. Smirking as Yesung tried to pull the card away but his nervous breakdown had to take over his body for the better.

“Su--sunbaenim?” the latter speak with a stuttered and a voice that sound close to a crying fit.

“You.”

“Yes?”

“Why did you still had that 2008 haircut? Want me to cut it for you?” 

Heechul were meant to say the offer in the best way but no matter how people saw it, he only sound so menacing and threatening.

Yesung shake his head vigorously as he pull away his hand. Ignoring the card in the older hand and quickly run away with a pale face.

“Yah! Aish! I was trying to offer you Heenim skills!” shouts Heechul as he watch the latter disappear into his room.

A chuckles broke off his thought on the reason his little hoobae ran away from him.

“What?” said him in annoyed tone.

“Why did you scream? You sound like an angry ahjumma. And why did our newcomer ran away from you?” said one of the famous duo, Donghae. Hyukjae who standing right next to him only roll his eyes and left them to go to his own office.

“Well I want to help him but I don’t know what’s went wrong.”

“What did you said?”

Heechul told the exact word s with them same expression that had Donghae laughing.

“Of course he’ll ran away from you! You look so intimidating! You should said that you knew how to done some hair-styling instead of talking too straightforward. Maybe you should get to know him first before judging his style preference.” with that, Donghae left the older to silently curse him. 

.

‘Drrt’

“Hello? Oh, Minnie. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. Did you and Sungie already at work? Did he eat his breakfast?”

“You sound like a worried grandma” said Kyuhyun in low voice.

“What was that?!”

“Nothing. We already here but this morning he refuse to eat anything. He might had miss you too much already.”

“Aww really? It’s okay, I’m about to finish here. He can be so fussy just for breakfast sometimes. Did you eat already? I’ll go buy some lunch for us three and we can eat together.”

“That’s good too.”

“Kyu, why you sound so dejected?”

Kyuhyun sigh before replying to the latter.

“Because he seems too fond of you but not to me. He get this awkward around me last night.”

“Well, he was like that too when I first found out about him. He’ll get around it fast so you don’t have too worried.”

“But I’m his childhood friend. Why would he get awkward around me?”

“That’s because of you knowing his deepest secret. He got so scared when I told him I would ask you about him being little before. Don’t worry, some pampering and love would get him used to it faster.”

“Okay… what time will you come back?”

“Around lunch so once I come back, I’ll call you. I’ve got to go now. See you later.”

Kyuhyun sigh once again, reminded by how Yesung actually refuse to be spoilt around him yesterday. He had tried to do the same course Sungmin done for the little but being too awkward around Kyuhyun, Yesung only stay silent the whole night.

‘Wonder if Jongwoon hyung ever get used to me….’

.
.
.

In a semi dark space. A sound of keyboard typing and mouse clicking filling the almost soundproof room. Paper begin to fall from the printer due to the owner blindingly use it without taking out the base to stop the paper from falling all over the carpeted floor.

“aish..” groan Yesung as he picking up the paper one by one.

He then studying the unfinished editing that he accidentally printed.

‘I should ask Sungmin for this part but he’s not here… can Ryeowook do it for me?’ thought Yesung.

Thinking of the assistant of Sungmin could do it for him, he strode out from his room towards Ryeowook personal office. Looking in after few ignored knocks from him, he found the room empty.

‘But it’s not an off day for anyone…’ thought him as he begin to look around for the smaller figure he only manage to meet only in the short amount of time he works at the floor.

Hyukjae who were about to go out for a lunch saw the older wandering around inside the office as if he was looking for someone.

“Yesung hyung? What are you doing?” said Hyukjae after he softly tap on the older’s shoulder.

“Oh Hyukjae. I was looking for Ryeowook. Did he went out already? Or was he absent?”

“Hemm.. Ryeowook never miss a day work. You could find him in Leeteuk hyung’s room. Sometimes Ryeowook will be helping him with the design.”

“Oh. Okay. Thanks.” said Yesung and hurried himself to the said room before any of the left for a lunch.

“You welco--- oh there’s he go…” said Hyukjae, chuckling as he didn’t manage to say anything back after the older went away. 

He went to the elevator and descend to the cafeteria to get some lunch with Donghae who already waiting him there. But as he was about to left the elevator, he remember what time it was.

“Wait.. this is lunch time… and Ryeowook…. is Wookie…Shot!” he shouts before clicking on the button to his floor back to avoid mess from happening.

‘I forgot that Yeusng hyung didn’t know it! Kangin hyung are so gonna kill me!’

.

Yesung was knocking on the door but only greeted by another silent. Doing the same thing he done to Ryeowook’s room, he slowly twist the knob open and walk in with a few paper that need his caregiver’s assistant supervision.

“Leeteuk ssi, I’m…eoh?”

“Get out!” a shout blaring from his back into his ear. Turning around, he saw a big bulky man who he know as Kangin, the assistant of the designer.

His face went pale but not from the shout but what had caught his eyes was a boy who he recognized as Ryeowook the assistant was now cuddling with Leeteuk. In the midst of panicking, he saw a big crib inside the room with lots of toys scattering around the room.

“Out! Are you deaf!” another shouts had him whimpering and take a few steps back.

The shout unfortunately succeed in waking up the two sleeping figure and earning a cry form one of them.

“Yah! Why did you shout, Kangin!?” said Leeteuk in yelling whisper. He begin to coo the crying one from wailing any harder than he is now.

Yesung become more stunned and froze in front of the now closed door. He was shoved out rather harshly by the bulky man and a bit stumble on his feet. Tears begin to glisten in the corner of his eyes.

All that happen in front of Hyukjae who knew he had done something bad for the poor newcomer who knew nothing about them.

“Oh you poor hyung…” Hyukjae ran towards the stunned older who still too shock to move from his spot.

The shove. The shouts. And most of all. His co-worker are a little like him. He begin to wake from his reverie and feels his small body engulfed into a warm hug by Hyukjae.

“I’m so sorry. I should have stop you…” said Hyukjae. He had thought the older was scared by the terrifying angry racoon. Knowing how weak and cowardly the older look, he keep hugging the latter while looking around just to ask for some help.

He relieve when he saw Sungmin walks around the corner with a frown.

“Sungie..?” whisper Sungmin that was too low for Hyukjae to catch it. “Hyuk, what happen to Yesung hyung?”

“Umm… Kangin hyung shout at him and push him out form Leeteuk hyung’s room. I think Yesung hyung saw the room condition. Minnie hyung, help me. I don’t think I’m gonna survive that racoon’s madness if he know I was the one who ask Yesung hyung to go here.”

Hyukjae thought Kangin’s fumed red face was the scariest. But that was until today. He saw how darkened the office bunny’s face at the moment.

“He push Yesung?” said Sungmin, forgetting the formality in his speech.

‘Yesung?’ thought Hyukjae while nodding confusedly.

Sungmin sigh before walks towards the room with a rather unreadable face.

“Yah hyung! You gonna get killed if you go in now!” said Hyukjae, he tried to stop the latter but with Yesung in his arm right now, he can only stood still. He just then realized Yesung was rather silent at the moment. Shaking once in awhile due to the shock he get just now. He resort with leading the shocked older to a couch and went over to the room.

“How dare you push my baby!”

The shout that more angrier and menacing had Hyukjae stop his feet from getting inside the room. A more crying fits from Ryeowook, Leeteuk shove both Kangin and Sungmin out to settle it away from withing the radius of crying Ryeowook.

“I don’t know what are you talking about Sungmin but one more shout from both of you, I’ll cut your ******” said Leeteuk before he shut the door close.

Kangin sigh before turning back towards Sugmin.

“What do you mean by baby? I know you’ve been trying to snatch Ryeowook from us but he’s not your baby and I didn’t push him.” said Kangin in confusing, not knowing which baby the latter was talking about.

“I wasn’t talking about him! I was talking about Sungie! My Sungie! How dare you shout at him and push him! I never even rise my hand at him so who give you permission to do so?” said Sungmin in the most menacing way. Earning a scowl from Kangin who actually a bit intimidate by the scary looking bunny.

“Wait… baby? Sungie?” said both Kangin and Hyukjae who apparently heard everything. Both of them widen eyes from the head of magazine’s statement. Looking around to find Yesung begin sniffling silently while hugging his knee on the couch.

“Aigoo…” said Sungmin, cooing at the now crying Yesung. The little had regress in shock from the shout and had been trying his hard not to cry at the scene. Fretting over the fact he still didn’t realizes his mommy had already there to save him.

Sungmin went over to Yesung and pull the latter on his feet. “Let’s go to your room first.” said Sungmin. He throw a glare once more that clearly stating to Kangin of how their mess were put on hold.

Both Kangin and Hyukjae exchanging look to each other. Knowing well what was happening at the moment.

.

Sungmin set the crying bundle on the couch before fishing out his phone. Dialing the number in hurried and waiting for the other to pick up.

“Hello, Kyu. Can you help me?”

“Oh you’re back already or what? What help do you need?”

“Go to my car and take Sungie stuff. The plushie and all. Use the key card in the dashboard to come to our floor.”

“Wait, what? How am I gonna bring that big rabbit to your floor without people thinking I was some kind of freak?”

“Do I look freak then when I hold it before?”

“No, you look cute. I’m masculine so I look weird. So how?”

“Use the vip elevator. No one will see you. The key card can open the door. Now, faster.”

Sungmin end the call abruptly, not wanting for the younger to back off at this moment. He turn his focus back on the now sobbing little. Patting his back to calm him down.

Without him knowing, Hyukjae, Kangin and now Donghae who got irritated by Hyukjae who still ddin’t show up at the cafeteria and went to the floor to find him. He were then shushed by Hyukjae who was watching the scene inside Yesung’s office room unfolded.

They watch how Sungmin drag the crying older behind the desk and wait till they can walk in without getting bitten by the angry bunny.

“Excuse me, coming through.” 

Kyuhyun arrived with the stuff and walks right towards the desk after politely asking his sunbaenim to let him through. He saw how Yesung hugging his knees close to his body and rocking his own body back and forth.

“Minnie, what happen? Why Sungie’s crying?” said Kyuhyun in worried.

“Someone startle him and scared him just now. I want you to calm him down while I’ll settled this.” said Sungmin as he took the bunny plushie and give it to Yesung who then hug the soft toy as if it will be taken away from him right there.

Kangin shuddered by the threat and was about to walk out from the room when a hand grab his shoulder tightly.

“Oh.. haha.. hahaha. Sungmin ah… how did you get here so fast..” said Kangin nervously. Sungmin begin to drag him out, leaving Kyuhyun to attend the crying baby.

He begin to lie on his back and call out towards the crying little.

“Sungie, come here.” he call out but the latter only shake his head.

“Sungie, come to dada now.” said Kyuhyun, earning an awe from somewhere but he ignored it. He need to calm the crying baby before the latter getting into more stressful mood.

He got up and pull Yesung until the latter’s head meeting his chest. Sungmin had thought him easiest way to calm Yesung and being that Yesung was actually a clingy person, cuddling was the only way to help him calmed.

After pulling Yesung to lay down with him, Kyuhyun begin to lulled him softly. Caressing the smooth silky raven just to give some extra soothing for the now quiet baby.

‘This is my moment. I’ll make him get used to me now!’ thought Kyuhyun in excitement. He done everything to lull Yesung to sleep since it was the only option at the moment. Few minutes later, he heard a soft snore coming from Yesung.

Looking down, he silently coos the little who was hugging to his bunny while his other hand clutching onto Kyuhyun’s shirt.

“Your shirt will wrinkled if you lay down like that.”

Kyuhyun look up towards the desk and saw the duo sitting on top of it while cooing at the sleeping baby.

“Oh, sorry Sunbaenim, I didn’t realize you were there. And sorry for this situation.”

“It’s okay. It was my fault to let this happen. I shouldn’t let Yesung hyung go to Leeteuk hyung during lunch time. You’re Sungmin hyung’s fiance right?” said Hyukjae. They had to converse while whispering due to the sleeping one.

“Yes, Cho Kyuhyun. I work in the design department on the 5th floor.”

“We know. Shindong hyung said you had the potential to join us at this floor. You quite the news. The genius of the design, said Shindong hyung.” said Donghae who chirped in but his eyes was still locked onto the sleeping figure.

“You call the boss hyung?” Kyuhyun stunned by the casual names calling.

“Yeah. To be honest, all of us quite close to each other and Shindong hyung are a warm person. He was the one who ask us to call him as such. Anyway, are you a caregiver? I heard you call yourself as dada to Yesung hyung.” said Hyukjae in anticipating.

Kyuhyun look down towards Yesung and smile softly. Caressing the latter’s bang off his face and said “Not really. But Sungmin is. He was the one who found out about Jongwoon hyung being little first. I was only hyung’s childhood friend and quite new to this stuff.”

“Really? But you look the same as Sungmin hyung just now when you guys know about Kangin hyung shouting at Yesung hyung.” said Donghae who for some reason close towards Yesung.

“Yah, Hae! Don’t disturb him!” Hyukjae whisper loudly.

“But Hyuk, he look so cute! Like a baby! And was it Sungie? You guys call him Sungie right? Look at his face, he actually look cute!” said Donghae as he poke the chubby cheeks.

Yesung squirming as he felt a hand disturbing him. He whines and groan for the hand to go away, to not disturb his nap time.

“Sunbaenim, for the love of God. Don’t touch my baby like that.” said Kyuhyun with one annoyed face. He can’t do much with half of the sleeping baby’s body on his.

“Oh sorry. We didn’t know that Yesung hyung is a little too. Why did he hide such thing?” said Donghae, he settle by sitting next to Yesung just to admire more of the moment.

“Yeah, Wookie is a little too here. They could have a playdate here and we will be more caring for his feelings next time. We won’t scares babies around here.” said Hyukjae.

Kyuhyun knows well how the whole floor were being considered about the littlespace thingy from Sungmin. But what he didn’t know was the member of Sapphire floor was into it.

“You guys don’t mind another little? I mean, Sungie wasn’t that hard to take care of because he actually a good kid.” said Kyuhyun.

“Well, that’s much better. Wookie could be a brat sometimes, which we don’t mind but we need some docile baby here.” Donghae were reminded by that time where Ryeowook actually had almost destroying his work of photography but due to his nature of liking kids, he didn’t have the heart to scold the latter off.

“So, was Sungmin the daddy and you his dada?” Hyukjae ask with full of curiosity.

“Oh, he call Sungmin mommy because Sungmin like the way Sungie called him. And I ask him to call me dada because daddy sound too old for me.”

“Well, you look older than him so why not?” 

A voice chirped in between those three conversation. Hinting sarcasm in his statement.

“Aish Heechul hyung, could you at least knock the door first?” said Hyukjae who got the hock of his life when he saw the latter were standing right next to him.

“Shut up. And who knows that the nerd are a cute boy. He’s a little like Ryeowook too?” said Heechul as he come close to the sleeping Yesung and brush off his bangs from his face.

“Yeah and you don’t even like a little, hyung.” said Donghae in mocking tone. “You don’t like it when Wookie tried to play with you.”

“Because I don’t like noisy kid. Hey, Kyuhyun ssi. How about letting me to cut his hair off? I hate this old year 2000 hairstyles.” said Heechul as he keep fiddling the baby’s hair.

Kyuhyun only stare at the androgenic man with questions. He had heard from his fiance about the said man attitude. Seeing him upfront only had him more cautious and worried when the latter were touching the sleeping one.

“I don’t know about that. You have to ask his mommy. I’m afraid Sungmin won’t let anyone touch Sungie.” said Kyuhyun.

“Oh, mommy hah? But his mommy now are trying to fist fight the racoon.” said Heechul.

Kyuhyun got up in hurry. Worrying about his lover getting into some kind of dangerous situation. He had forgot on holding his baby at the moment and had waking up the sleeping in process.

Yesung only whining as he keep rubbing his face on Kyuhyun’s chest due to his sleepiness.

“Oh sorry Sungie. But dada had to go to mommy for awhile. Hey, can you guys take care of him for awhile?” said Kyuhyun. He had to hold Yesung’s head from swaying around in his drowsiness.

“Let me.” said Heechul, earning scoffs and a snort from the duo. He took over the baby and let him to sprawl all over his body while he lean towards the wall as a support.

After Kyuhyun walk out from the room, he saw how Kangin and Sungmin are now kneeling on the floor. Quirking his eyebrows, he walks towards his fiance who had a hand printed redness on his face. The same thing happen to Kangin as the latter where grimacing in pain. He walks further and only then he saw a fumed Leeteuk standing right in front of them.

“If you wanna fight, take it to the ring. Not here. You disturbing my baby! I had to get him to sleep thrice now!”

“Sorry honey…” said Kangin timidly. Wincing when Leeteuk scoffing at him.

“Sorry Teukie hyung. But your man had scared off my baby. What kind of parent I am if I were to let it off just like that, right?” said Sungmin with a plead.

“Baby? Wait. Sungmin, you keep saying baby, who was it?” said Leeteuk in curious.

“Yesung. He’s my little baby. I was thinking on telling you guys today but I had to work outside today. And I was at fault too because I never warn him to not disturb you guys at lunch time.” said Sungmin, feeling sorry for both side.

Leeteuk only glance once at Kangin who nodding, indicating for Sungmin’s word was the truth.

“Where is he now? Kangin, you had to apologize to him. He could gotten the shock of his life just now, your voice sounds like you could kill anyone, you know?” said Leeteuk with a sigh.

“Well, I didn’t know he’s a little and I thought he would tell the others about Wookie…”

“Youngwoon…” said Leeteuk, glaring for the younger who tried to make an excuse.

“Fine.”

“So Min ah, where is he?” said Leeteuk.

“He’s with Heechul ssi.”

The three of them turn around and found Kyuhyun who’s chuckling from the scene of his scary fiance acting all obediently for the older.

“Oh Kyu, is he sleeping?” said Sungmin, he walks towards Kyuhyun while grimacing from his cramps legs.

“Yes. But when Heechul sunbaenim told me you were about to fist fight a racoon, I let him take care of Sungie.” said Kyuhyun. Kangin only snorted at the name calling.

“Wait. You said Heechul hyung are taking care of him now? How is it possible?” said Sungmin as he make his way to the room.

Kyuhyun only shrug it off. Not knowing much what was the latter were saying. He then turn around to Leeteuk and bow politely.

“Are you Cho Kyuhyun? I heard a lot about you from Sungmin.” said Leeteuk as he shaking his hand with the younger.

“Ah yes. I heard about all of you from him too. I think I should go check on them now.”

.

Sungmin walks into the room with silent tiptoe. He saw the duo,Hyukjae and Donghae sitting right next to the table where he had last seen his baby.

Gasp

That was the only thing that came out form his mouth after he saw Yesung were cuddling with Heechul. The older had holding onto the little’s back to support him from swaying his head away while his other hand were using his mobile phone in carefree mood.

“Oh you here.” said Heechul. He staring at the now stunned bunny, looking for any bruises in anticipating. He had thought the fight were already over.

“Hyu--hyung? I’m so sorry. Let me take him now.” said Sungmin as he tried to take over the sleeping one of Heechul.

“No. It’s okay. He’ll wake up if you disturbing him.” said Heechul after he slap of the caregiver’s hand away from taking away the source of his warmth.

“Aish hyung. I thought you don’t like kids. That’s my baby you holding onto…” said Sungmin with a pout.

By now all the scene witnesses gathering into the room. Watching how Sungmin trying to take away his baby from the diva.

“Hyung. Give him back to me.”

“No, let him sleep.”

The two went back and forth. Fighting for the right to hold the sleeping latter, only to realize the smaller had already woke up from his nap and scooting away from Heechul.

“Mommy?” said Yesung in confusion. He saw the amount of people gathering inside his room. Panic arose inside him as he calls his mommy to his side.

“Oh baby. You’re awake.” 

Sungmin quickly went over to the smaller and lift him on to his laps as he sit himself on the floor.

“Sungie, there’s someone want to say something to you.” said Sungmin with a smirk as he glare at Kangin.

Leeteuk nudge the bulky man’s rib and ushered him to go to them. Not wanting to anger his significant other, Kangin kneel in front of Yesung and Sungmin. He was about to apologize when Yesung sniffling all of sudden.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” said Sungmin, worried for the crying baby.

Yesung keep pointing at both Kangin and Heechul who stunned by the accusing pointing.

“Scary… scary monsters…” said Yesung as he hide his face in between Sungmin’s neck. He keep moving his hand around and pointing blindly towards the others but they know well who was it meant for.

“Why me?” said Heechul with a frown.

“Hyung, remember this morning? You suddenly ask him to cut off his hair and ‘offer’ your skills with a scary face?” said Donghae, earning a laughter by those who heard it.

Kyuhyun who only laugh begin to walk towards his little family and settle himself near them.

“Sungie, it’s not nice someone is a monster. They are nice people, right mommy?” said Kyuhyun, trying to persuade the crying baby.

Hearing his dada’s talks, Yesung pulls away and turn his head to those two.

“See? They are nice. It was just a misunderstanding.” said Sungmin.

Kangin try to win the little’s heart by smiling fondly. Not wanting to scare the latter off anymore. As for Heechul, he tried to soften his look for the baby. For some reason, being with Yesung was different when he was around the other little or kids.

“Sungie ah. Uncle Kangin are so sorry. Uncle won’t scream at you anymore.” said Kangin softly.

Yesung seems hesitated. He keeps looking at his mommy and dada for any comfort.

“Come on, uncle Kangin is sincere there.” said Sungmin.

Yesung nod and wipe off his tears with his plushie. “Okay… Sungie forgive uncle Kangin… don’t do it again… scary..” said Yesung with a timid voice.

The others only coos and smiling. Some even surprised by the obedient little’s Sungmin and Kyuhyun had.

“Hyung, my Sungie is waiting for yours now.” said Sungmin with a smirk towards Heechul.

“Tssk. Fine. Because you cute, I’ll say it. Auntie Heechul are---

“Auntie?” said Donghae.

“Shut it. I’m too beautiful for an uncle. Auntie are so sorry for saying it wrongly. So can auntie cut your hair? Auntie are so good in hairstyling.”

Hearing the words cutting hair mentioned by the other, Yesung begin to squirm more into Sungmin’s hold. Clutching hard onto the latter’s shirt for his safety.

“No cutting! Amulance!” said Yesung with a shriek.

“What? No honey. Unc--auntie Heecul whon’t hurt you. He’s a professional.” said Sungmin.

Kyuhyun had to calm the panicking baby from runaway towards the door and calm him down immediately.

“What does he mean by… what was it again? Amulance?” said Heechul as he turn to Sungmin.

Both of Kyuhyun and Yesung settle at the couch as the taller manage to grab the running smaller from going out by himself.

“Things happen. I tried to show him some example in cutting hair and accidentally hurt myself. He got traumatized by that I guess.” said Sungmin.

Leeteuk only chuckles listening to the younger’s story. “How about you calm him down first. Besides, it’s already pass your lunch time and some of us need to go back to work. I saw you bring some food for him so feed him first.” said Leeteuk. He had to leave first and went to attend his own baby.

“Okay hyung. Heechul hyung, how about after lunch? I’ve been trying to cut his hair now and I know I can trust you.” said Sungmin.

“Hemm. Good idea. Call me then. You had my number, right?” said Heechul. Sungmin nods as he begin to walk away to his family. 

“You two, we had some work to discuss. Let’s go.” said Heechul to the duo and walks away.

.

Sungmin silently feeding the hungry baby who had to make a mess by trying to eat by himself. Giggling once in awhile when Kyuhyun poke his waist to .

“Omo. Look at your red face. You have been crying so much today.” said Sungmin, wiping the excess mess on the baby’s face.

Little Yesung had one red puffy face. Eyes were red and a bit swollen from crying too much. His cheeks almost as if it was been abused by looking at the redness.

“Today was too much for him. Min ah, when will you move in with me? I think he’ll need you tonight.” said Kyuhyun, taking the turn to feed Yesung and letting his lover to take a bite of his own food.

“Tonight? I guess I’ll sleep at his house then. The contract had few months more so ending it now will take some effort. I think it could take a week before I’m fully move to your house.”

“Okay then. Are you really letting Heechul sunbaenim cut his hair?” said Kyuhyun worriedly. Unsure for the older decision to let a stranger touching their baby’s hair.

“You don’t have to worry. Heechul hyung quite good at it. But I’ll be needing your help to hold onto Sungie later.”

Kyuhyun sigh. “This will be a mess again.”

 

 

 

 

A/N: i was having too much fun writing lol. There an accident long chapter. Me and my loyal readers love abline so i can't help.  A head over heel heechul who seems to fall in love with yeye cuteness XD.