Hair Trouble

Our Little Sungie

 


Sungmin wake up the next day with a yawn. Stretching a little bit before groggily climbing down the bed. A smiles flustered in his lips when he saw Kyuhyun and his little baby still sleeping through the ray that seeping through the curtain.

Once his focus more onto the sleeping figures, his eyes widen open. Annoyed by the fact Kyuhyun had all his limbs scattered on Yesung’s small body. Hugging their baby all to himself. The only thing he can see was Yesung’s face scrunching up due to Kyuhyun hands circling the smaller in possessive manner. He knows too well how the latter always in the same position every morning even with him. What was annoying him was Yesung look so uncomfortable by his restricted limbs.

He went around the bed towards Kyuhyun and begin to shake the latter up softly.

“Kyu. Wake up. You crushing Sungie.” said Sungmin as he begin to slap the latter face to wake him up.

“Kyu! You have work in…” Sungmin look around for any clock and saw one on the wall. “Huh!? Kyu! You're late!” 

The shout succeed in waking up Kyuhyun and Yesung who then only whining due to his disturbed sleep.

“Oh Gosh! Why didn’t you wake me up sooner?” said Kyuhyun as he letting go of dazed Yesung.

Only then Kyuhyun realize he had been sleeping with Yesung. Looking down, he smile as he climb down the bed.

“Oh I woke him up too.” said Sungmin as he rush towards Yesung. “Go now. I’m sorry that I overslept so you should go have a breakfast at office.”

Kyuhyun pout as he saw the older attending to the sleepy baby. “Minnie, where’s my morning kiss?”

Sungmin chuckles. ‘Am I having two babies now?’ thought him as he peck on the younger lips who then smirking suspiciously.

He pulls the clueless older into more kiss. Exploring the older mouth as if he was the life force from the latter.

‘Plak’

“Aw! Why?”

“The baby's watching!” said Sungmin. His hand move faster to close the little’s eyes from seeing the vulgar act from his caregivers.

“Oh. Sorry. Can’t help it. You look so soft caring for Yesungie, I got jealous there.”

“Aigoo. He’s my baby. You’re my soon to be husband so deal with it. Now go. Doesn’t mean your boss, Leeteuk hyung were on leave he won’t know you slacking off.”

Kyuhyun grinning by the older’s words and left after bidding the farewell to the sleepy Yesung.

After sending off his fiance, Sungmin rushing back to Yesung who now begin to fully awake.

“Oh, mommy’s baby are fully awake now?” said Sungmin as he plopped in front of Yesung.

He stares at the blushing Yesung who keep fiddling with the blanket. Only then he saw Yesung was waking up in his big self. He chuckles as he took the hand that always succeed to amaze him by the unquestionably small.

“You can be little all you want, Yesung hyung. Don’t hold back. Remember, today and till 2 days onward we will be hanging out with each other. So take it easy and relax.” said Sungmin softly.

He wait till Yesung look up with a bit watery eyes and nod cutely. The latter then mumbling apologizes before his growling stomach making him redder than he is.

“Omo, my baby hungry? Now go take a bath and mommy will be cooking our breakfast. Or do you want mommy to bath you?” said Sungmin, earning a vigorous head shakes from the shy Yesung.

“Okay. Now go brush your teeth.”

.

After bath, Yesung found out that his mommy already prepare him some cloth and he could say, it was the mommy taste. Take it as the day he could be lazing around in another cute onesie, he wear it without a fuss. It was indeed relaxing to be in such baggy cloth where he can move without feeling restricted.

The little walks towards the kitchen wearing a cat themed onesie and plop himself at the table.

“Oh, Sungie done bathing already? Mommy was just finish with the breakfast. Why don’t you wait in front of the television first. Mommy will take a quick bath for now.”

Yesung nod as he walks towards the couch. Turning on the television, he saw his favorite cartoon that he had been wanting to watch ever since he’s in orphanage. But with the amount of children occupying the shelter, they can only watch one cartoon at a time. Been the smallest there, no one ever care what he really want to watch.

Back to the show, he was too engulfed into the show and didn’t realize his mommy already come back to him. Preparing a coffee table in front of Yesung, Sungmin putting a simple pancake on the table and a chocolate milk for Yesung.

He keep watching his baby who too immersed on the children cartoon. Giggling once in awhile after the character acting dorky with the other.

“Sungie, eat your food first.” said Sungmin while brushing off the bangs out from hiding Yesung’s eyes. ‘So gonna cut this after this.’ thought him.

Yesung shake his head with a pout. “No! Sungie not hungry!” said Yesung as he keep pushing away the plate.

“But Sungie have to eat. If you don’t want to eat, mommy will cry.” Sungmin fake a sobbing sounds that succeed in panicking Yesung.

“Mommy! Don’t cry! Sungie eat!” said Yesung hastily as he begin to grab the pancake by his hand and chew on it.

Sungmin giggles hearing his baby’s plead. He look up only to coo at the messy eater who had syrup all over his hand and face.

“Aigoo. Why Sungie use hand?” said Sungmin. He went over to the kitchen to get some wipe to clean off his messy baby.

The little baby had syrup all over his lips and face that begin to drop onto his onesie. He keep his hand over the plate due to the gooey feelings of the syrup in between his little fingers.

Sungmin had to hold back some laugh as Yesung staring at him with a lost expression. He was waiting for Sungmin to clean the mess he had done to himself. Sungmin had him waiting for too long with the gooey feelings.

“Mommy…” Yesung whine while making a grabby hand with his syrup hands.

“Yes yes, mommy’s coming.” Sungmin run a little to avoid Yesung from crying. He can see the uncomfortable expression due to the stickiness.

“My poor baby.” said Sungmin. He wipe off all the syrup on the latter face and hands. Realizing some had gotten itself on the onesie, he begin to put a bib that he secretly bought alongside with the onesie.

“Now, let mommy feed you.”

After feeding the little who once again immersing himself on another show, Sungmin clean up the dishes and come back with a pair of scissors, a comb and a fabric.

Yesung staring at the huge scissors his mommy were holding and whimpering.

“Sungie? What’s wrong?” said Sungmin confused.

“Mommy… is that a scissors?”

“Why of course, I’m gonna cut your hair bangs. It’s getting in the way now.”

“But… it’s gonna hurt…”

Sungmin was dumbstruck by the answer. He saw how frightening the look in Yesung’s eyes.

“Baby, your hair can’t feel anything. And you promise me the other day, remember?”

“No! Hair is body part! Sungie will bleed!” said Yesung as he begin to stand up and look down at Sungmin with watery eyes.

“Sungie, it won’t hurt you. Let mommy show you.” said Sungmin. He took the scissors and begin to cut unnoticeable amount of his hair and cut it. But in he process of gaining the small one trust, he accidentally graze his forehead a little and injured himself.

“Ow!”

With that, Yesung begin to wail due to the blood stricken down from Sungmin’s forehead.

“Mommy hurts! Mommy gonna die! Amulance! Amulance!” shouts Yesung as he begin to run around the house.

Sungmin wipe his forehead that begin to stop bleeding. Frantically, he had to catch the now meltdown baby who won’t stop searching through his room for his forgotten mobile phone.

“Sungie! Mommy is okay now!” said Sungmin as he pull Yesung from underneath the bed.

“No! Mommy hurt just now! Sungie had to call for amulance!” 

The sobbing pained Sungmin. It was hard for him to not coo at the worried baby. He pulls Yesung into his hug and rock their body back and forth. He need to calm the panicking little who won’t stop wailing on top of his lung.

“Shh. It’s okay. Mommy fine, see? Now Sungie should stop crying. You gonna get sick.”

With that, the sobbing begin to calm down. Yesung look up at his mommy who had long wound on the side of his temple. He slowly touch the wound with a frown.

“Amulance..”

Sungmin chuckles by the pronunciation. Sungmin wipe the tears off from the chubby cheeks and kiss the baby’s forehead lovingly. It begin to calm Yesung all at once from the gentle gesture.

“Mommy don’t need amulance. Mommy need Sungie kiss on the cheeks so mommy can heal faster.” Sungmin poke on the smaller’s cheeks that had the little one giggles in the midst of his sniffling.

Yesung kiss both Sungmin cheeks sloppily and giggles once again.

“Oh pain. Go away and never come back. Don’t hurt Sungie’s mommy again.” said Yesung as he rising his hand up in the sky as if he was chanting a magic spells.

“Awww, baby. Thank you so much. Now mommy feels much better” Sungmin pulls the smaller into a hug once again.

“Mommy…”

“Yes?”

“No cutting hair.. pleashe..”

Sungmin sigh as he smiling gently for his baby.

“Okay. No cutting for now.”

.
.
.

“I’m home!”

“Oh Kyu, did you bought the thing I want?” said Sungmin as he walks towards the tired looking younger who just came back from work and running for his errand.

“Yeah. Are you making Kimchi Jigae for dinner?” said Kyuhyun as he handing the ingredient to his fiance.

“Yup. Sungie said he love the stew so much.”

“Wow.. what happen to your forehead?” Kyuhyun saw the many small strip bandages on his forehead. Not added with the fact that the bandages had cute printing on it.

“Oh this? Accident and Sungie help me put this cute bandages for me. He had this collection of bandages, you know?” said Sungmin.

“Mind telling me what kind of accident?”

Once the older finished telling the funny incident, Kyuhyun was on floor laughing due to Sungmin failed attempt of persuading their baby.

“Rude.” said Sungmin as he walks away, leaving the laughing maniac on the floor near the kitchen.

Kyuhyun was still laughing by the careless act of Sungmin attempt. He then heard a giggles coming from the living room. He look up and saw Yesung was laughing from his own antic and staring at him.

“Aww Sungie laughing because dada is laughing?”

Kyuhyun went over to Yesung and plopped next to the smaller who had various of his soft toy scattered around in the living room. Right in front of the smaller was a coloring book.

Kyuhyun saw the course of Sungmin’s incident. The hair was indeed covering the little’s face. He brush it out from Yesung’s face and looking around for anything to clip it on.

“Min ah, did you have your hair clip right now?” said Kyuhyun.

Sungmin came out from the kitchen with a questioning face. Once he saw Kyuhyun’s hand on the smaller’s forehead, he went to the bedroom to fetch the said thing.

He come back minute later with a pink cat hair clip and clip it on the smaller’s hair.

“Now, don’t take it off okay? Mommy will be cooking dinner so play nice with dada.”

Yesung nod obediently and continue his ministration without asking Kyuhyun to join him.

Kyuhyun keep watching the smaller having fun with his coloring book and immersing himself with the colors and the picture. It was fun on Kyuhyun’s side to see how relaxing Yesung were at the moment.

He had known the older for the longest time and he saw how the older could be spoilt at one moment but another time he'll be looking all strained and stressed without him knowing the real reason.

“Sungie?” said Kyuhyun.

“Emm?” Yesung stop his hand to turn towards his dada.

“Did Sungie had fun today?”

“Yes! Mommy play with Sungie all day!” said Yesung with sparkling eyes.

Kyuhyun smile as he keep listening the smaller went on and on about his day. Laughing once in awhile after Yesung exaggerating the incident with a puffing cheeks and dramatic face.

“So Sungie didn’t want to cut the hair? What if dada do it instead of mommy?” said Kyuhyun that had Yesung turn pale.

“No!”

“Okay. Dada won’t do it.”

.

They continue chatting and playing till Sungmin called them for the dinner. Yesung was seated in between Sungmin and Kyuhyun. Both caregivers taking turns to feed the still hyper baby who won’t sit still at the table. After much difficulty, they finished having dinner in more calm manner due to Yesung who too full to event playing around.

“Kyu, take him to the living room. He said he want to watch a movie tonight.” said Sungmin as he cleaning out the table.

Kyuhyun pulls the older who too sluggish to walk carefully on his own. He settle the smaller in between the mountain of his plushie that Kyuhyun never knew the latter had. He then turn on the said movie the smaller had been wanting to watch and hide the remote for some reason.

“Now wait for mommy here, dada want to take a bath for awhile.”

“Okay” Yesung chirping in excitement from the movie starting. The smaller begin to had his full focus on the movie as his caregivers were occupied by their activities for a moment.

When those two came back to the living room, they were greeted by one sleepy baby who had his head swaying around from trying to keep watching the movie.

“Aigoo. Sungie look so sleepy.” said Sungmin to Kyuhyun.

“The movie didn’t even get to the 30 minute mark yet. He must have been exhausted by the activity today huh.” said Kyuhyun.

“Can you carry him to the room? I’ll make him some milk for him.”

“Of course I can. I can carry you easily so his thin body should be much more easier than yours.”

“Is that an insult?” Sungmin crossing his hands in front of his chest and glare at the latter.

“What no? By the way, Sungie drink milks?” Kyuhyun trying his hard to divert the fight from happening.

“He never ask for any but he likes it the other day so I’ll make it again for tonight. Now go.” Sungmin walks toward the kitchen to prepare the milk while Kyuhyun sigh in relief.

The younger walks towards the now dozing off baby who long had ignored the movie.

With full of care, Kyuhyun sling his hand under the baby’s knee and another around his back. Heaving him up with no problem, he begin to make his way to the bedroom.

“Dada?”

Kyuhyun look down and saw the half lidded eyes that trying it’s hard to keep open.

“Yes Sungie?”

“The movie?”

“You sleepy already.”

“Eummm… mommy?”

“He’ll be right here after this.” Kyuhyun laid the mumbling little on the bed and begin to tuck him in.

Few minutes later, Sungmin come with a warm milks in his hand. He put the tip close to Yesung mouth who for some reason rejecting it. Sungmin remembered how Leeteuk manage to make Ryeowook take the bottle with no hassle. He begin to put his finger in front of the smaller’s lips and receive a good reaction when Yesung try to his finger. He quickly change it to the bottle teether and Yesung begin to drink it.

“Now. I should go home for now, I’ll come here in the early morning, okay?” said Kyuhyun.

“You don’t want to sleep with us?” said Sungmin as he begin to lay down next to Yesung.

“Nope. This bed still can’t fit all three of us. Besides, I need to finish up a little of my work before going to bed. Goodnight.” Kyuhyun peck on Sungmin’s lips and Yesung’s forehead before leaving the house to go to his own floor. It was easy when he live in the same building as his little, conveniently help him to meet them easily.

After Kyuhyun left them for the night, Sungmin begin to pull Yesung close to him and enjoying the baby scent that had him lulled to his sleep.

.
.
.

It’s the last day of the sleepover and Yesung begin to feel uneasy to be left alone once again. He had learn that his mommy live too far from his house and they can only meet at the office after this. He was too enjoyed the time he had with Sungmin to the point he forgot to count the day.

“What’s wrong baby?” said Sungmin. 

Sungmin saw the sad look on his baby who only fiddling with his plushie at the couch.

Yesung shaking his head no, not wanting to be greedy to ask the latter to keep staying at his house.

“Come on. Did you remember the promise dada and mommy made with you? You can’t hide anything that troubling you, remember?”

Yesung then nod but keep his head lowered. He was indeed troubled but he was too afraid of being greedy for his own need.

“Sungie.”

No reply.

“Kim Jongwon, tell mommy now or mommy will time you out.”

Hearing both his name and the punishment were mentioned, Yesung quickly shake his head.

“Mommy…”

“Yes honey, you can tell me anything and mommy won’t be mad.”

Yesung hesitated at first before finally open his mouth. 

“I.. I was thinking about today is last day here… you won’t accompany me after this anymore…” and the tears finally fall from his darkened orb.

“Oh Sungie. Mommy will always come to see you. Yes, mommy’s house are not that near but mommy always come to see your dada here so we can always meet after this. Didn’t we always had time at office too? So you don’t have to worry about it.” said Sungmin, patting the now crying baby’s head.

“Really? Sungie don’t want to be alone…”

“It’s okay. Dada can accompany you if mommy’s not here. Remember that dada love you too.” ‘Might be more than I love you, baby’ thought Sungmin, he remember how Kyuhyun who had come home early yesterday keep accompany Yesung in his playtime.

Yesung only nod as he throw himself onto Sungmin for a hug.

.

“Kyu! I need to move in to your house!”

Both Sungmin and Kyuhyun are now at the younger’s house. After Yesung sending him off with a tears in his face, Sungmin stop himself at the younger’s house for some discussion.

“Wow. You always rejecting my invitation to move in with me. Why now?”

Stupid question, Kyuhyun, thought Sungmin in irritation.

“Of course for my baby. So that I can always see him. But the reason why I keep rejecting you was because if I were to live with you, you won’t let me go to work after this. So can I move in?”

“True. You don’t have to ask for permission. When can you move in?”

“I’ll check on my contract with my landlord first but I’ll try to move in faster. Yesung had said how he don’t want to be left alone and it’s broke my heart. Can you accompany him for awhile? It could take awhile to get into the moving process.”

“That you don’t have to ask too. You know I can’t leave him alone too.”

“Oh thank you so much Kyu! I wasn’t wrong to accept your marriage proposal! I love you!” Sungmin tackle the latter into a big hug, chanting his thanks over and over again.

“Somehow I feel insulted every time you bring up the reason you still staying with me. I love you too. Now go. I’ll be at Sungie’s house in minutes.”

Kyuhyun send him to the door with kiss and hug. Walking back to pack his stuff to stay over at his little’s house on behalf of his unavailable fiance.

 

 

A/N: trust me, i can't wait to make the other members expose to sungie cuteness!!!!  For CP continuous chapter, please keep reminds me after a month if i were to slacking off with no update okay!!! Thank you~~~ xoxo