Stopping

Our Little Sungie

 

 

It’s 9pm. Every worker in the same floor as Yesung had left at 5pm. Being the workaholic himself, Yesung had stay up to finish the last of his work before going home for the day.

With blurry eyes, he walk out towards the elevator. Staying up in front of the computer aren’t really doing so well for his eyes. Though the glasses was all for shows, it didn’t help him to shade him from the amount of time he had to literally pinning himself in front of the screen.

Groggily he search for the button to the basement where his car was parked. Grunting to himself as he found no energy to even focus on his vision. A spark inside him had him shudder.

‘Oh not now….’

He begin to take off his glasses for a better view and click on the right button. Groaning to himself as he know he will be turn to soon that night.

‘Please be faster you damn elevator.’ he thought as whimpers begin to escape his mouth.

Unfortunately, the elevator stop at one level after moved to another. The door opens up and revealing the two famous duo from Sapphire floor. Timidly he cowering himself into the corner, hiding his face again with the thick glasses.

“Oh! Aren’t you the editor Yesung?” said one of the guys with doe looking eyes.

Yesung startled a little bit. Biting back the sniffles that almost escape his mouth. 

“Ye..yes…” said him timidly.

“I heard Shindong hyung had personally ask you to join us at the Sapphire floor. Have you think about the invitation?” said another person sketch book in his hand.

“Um.. I reject the offer. I’m fine in my own office. I’m sorry Donghae ssi, Hyukjae ssi.” said Yesung as he bows slightly towards the two. He was indeed having his own space as an appreciation gift from his boss towards him for bring such achievement in the span time of 5 years he work there.

“Oh no it’s okay, you don’t have to bow to us. We are younger than you so it make us rude to let you do so.” said Donghae politely.

“Yeah Yesung ssi. Although we would be glad to accept another members to the group, we understand your preferring. See you next time, Yesung ssi!” said Hyukjae as he pulls Donghae out.

Yesung finally relief. It was his stop too. He walks out towards his parked car while frustratingly trying to take out his car key from his pocket. Whining and stomping as he know he was alone in the lone basement.

Once he manage to unlock the car, he drove away in quite speedy chase. Afraid of his own limit reaching it’s low.

Fortunate for him to own an apartment only few blocks away from his workplace. He enters the luxuries building that no one could ever believe he able to own one judging from his appearance. Hell he himself had quite income from being a successful editor and writer but he like it to stay low profile as much as he can.

Finally entering the house, he throw away all his stuff on to the floor. Sniffling as his tears begin to stricken down his puffed cheeks. Rushing towards his room, he took out a box that decorated quite contrast from his daily personality from his walk in closet.

“Paci!!!” he squeals in happiness as he shove the pacifier into his mouth.

He stays there for quite awhile. onto the pacifier as he darting his eyes everywhere inside the huge closet. Feeling lost as he manage to calm all his nerve just from his precious pacifier.

Feeling too tired to walk, he crawls a little bit till he reach in front of a drawer. With difficulty, he take off all his clothes and change into an oversized pyjama.

Once he was all change with his pacifier still inside his mouth, he slump his head towards the floor. Feeling too lazy to move.

It was his remedies. To relive one memory that he never had before. To relief the tension from the harsh daily task just to survive alone in his world. Yesung become a Little since 1 and a half years ago after he had found out about the coping mechanism from his online friend who also a little.

It was hard to survive being a Little with no one to watch over him from time to time but he manage it somehow. Being that he growing up as an orphan, he had no other family to take him in. Leaving him no choices to survive alone in this world.

He had actually trying to get a caregiver who cares about him genuinely but alas, it’s the cruel world we live in nowadays. He been jealous about his online friend for being able to find a caregiver who also their partner for life. And yet he was still alone. In the big apartment all by himself.

After an hour laying down on the cold floor, he was calm enough to drag himself up and walk to his own bed. He never brave enough to get himself a big baby crib as he was afraid of someone breaking into his house and found shameful stuff about him.

And thus he settle with fluffy toys surrounding him on his bed. Big teddy bears everywhere as far as eyes can see. At least it was more excusable things to said if one to stumble upon his teddy bear collection.

Another thing he wish for himself to had was a water bottle. He was dreaming the taste of the milk that can help to put him in much faster sleep than the lullaby he set up by himself when he was in his big self.

“Eungh… milk….” he whines as he settle himself in the middle of teddy bear’s mountain.

He knows well he could get a milk bottle for himself but he was too embarrassed in thinking to get one. He settles with having only pacifier for his relief.

Soon sleeps begin to take over him as he keep dreaming for a real daddy and mommy to even exist in his life. Crying in his sleeps as he cuddles towards the teddy bear, longing for a real warmth instead of a fuzzy furry one.

.

Yesung woke up the next day with foul mood. He was being big again but it was mixture feelings. He know the urge to turn into the little him was still there but he had learn over the time to not give in to the little him. He won’t let himself hoping for something that he knows he will regret it early. A little with no caregiver like him was a torture. He yearn for one but get none.

With staggering leg due to the tiredness, he walks towards the bathroom to start his day. Today are his day off from the mountain of work and it was the day where he supposed to be able to act as little as he want. But he willing to be big for the day just to train himself to give up on the coping.

After he finish up, he begin to dress up for some groceries shopping. Wearing his jacket and fetching his key, he walk out towards the basement. It was his leisure day and as usual he went out without his glasses. Wearing his hair up under the beanie, he reveals his foxy like eyes and cute button nose.

.

Going through the stores, Yesung made a mental note on how to not letting the little him to write his grocery list. It was blasted with candies and his little need.

‘Cocoa powder? Really. I should have known how bitter that thing taste when I decide o buy it before…’ thought Yesung as he ignore the rest of the list.

“Jongwoon hyung?”

A voice calling from behind him had him startle and dropped the cereal box in his hand.

“ahaha! You still as clumsy as ever! It’s me, Cho Kyuhyun, your junior in highschool.” said the lanky looking man.

“Kyuhyun? Wow! You look so.. mature? What happen?” said Yesung teasingly.

“Aish, still snarky huh? It’s great that I can meet you again. I just move back to this city. Doing grocery?” said Kyuhyun as he look at the older’s trolley.

“Yeah. Finally finish with your master? I don’t remember your course of choice.” said Yesung while rubbing his chin.

“Design and Art. You really are an old man! I told you so many time before.”

‘Pftt old… I wish.’ thought Yesung. “Aish, it was 7 years ago before I graduate.”

“Anyway, want to hang out sometimes? It seems like you already had a plan for today.”

Yesung tilted his head side way, confused by the younger speech.

“What do you mean plan?” said Yesung.

“There. A toddler’s story book. You had a kid already?” said Kyuhyun as he pointing his finger at the older’s trolley.

Yesung gasped. He had been grabbing the book unconsciously few minutes before he reach the cereal isle. He had been wanting to add new story into his collection.

“Ah, must had fall from shelve when I was walking there just now. Got to return it back.” said Yesung sheepishly but feeling heavy to let go of his favorite book, The three mouseketeers.

“And I’m still not married. How about you? Found any boyfriend yet?” Yesung know well the younger uality as they become quite close being in the same club as the younger in highschool.

“Well, your dongseng had one hella beautiful boyfriend~” said Kyuhyun in singsong, proud of his boyfriend visual. “But I’m so gonna get an earful of nagging because we’ve been apart after I move to London for my Master in Art…”

“You didn’t tell him you already back?”

“Nah, it’s a surprise. Oh look at the time. I was shopping for our surprise dinner.”

“Hah?! Kyuhyun cook?” said Yesung in genuine shock.

“Yah! Anyway, give me your phone, I’ll text you later.”

After the exchange of the number, Kyhyun left him in his spot. Feeling a bit relief for having his old friend back into his circle but the thought of the younger having his own partner had him envy for a moment.

‘If I wasn’t so coward to find myself a caregiver and a partner, I won’t live this way…’ thought him with a sigh. Looking down to his hand, he clutch the book close to his chest. ‘I’ll buy you no matter what, Mr.Mice’ said him as he smiles towards the mouse character plastered all over the cover.

.
.
.

Almost every week Kyuhyun and Yesung hang out with each other. Yesung learn that the now fiance of Kyuhyun work in the same company as Yesung though that he'll never tell that to the younger.

As for now, both of them were on their 3rd time hang out with each other at their usual spots, Yesung favorite cafe.

“So have you find any work yet?” Yesung ask the younger curiously.

“Yeah, the interviewer finally calls me back and I can start working tomorrow. Hyung, I never ask where you work at. Who knows I will be working at the same place as yours.”

“Nope. Secret.”

“Aish hyung! Tell me!”

“Nah. It’s just a normal editor in magazine company. What company that accept yours?”

“No telling mine then.” said Kyuhyun as he stick his tongue out in playful manner.

Yesung chuckles. Not that it was important for him to know where the younger work. He too want to stay as low as possible from letting people in his private life.

“Why being so secretive hyung? You won’t even let me come to your house at all!” Kyuhyun pouting as he cross his hand across his chest.

“Well, maybe one day I’ll let you come to my house. Just not now.” said Yesung. ‘I need to hide some of my stuff first, Kyu ah..’

“Fine. Anyway, it’s late now.I need to fetch my fiance from his work today. I’ll see you later hyung!”

“Hey, you never tell me who was your fiance.” said Yesung as he grab the younger shirt.

“Well, it’s Lee Sungmin, soon to be Cho Sungmin!” Kyuhyun chirped in happiness as he wave to the stunned Yesung and walks away.

‘Ah. The pretty guy in Sapphire floor. I don’t remember him much now that he move to the floor years ago.’ thought Yesung as he begin to leave the cafe.

.

Arriving to his home, he slump into his couch. Sighing as the loneliness begin to take over his mind.

‘Maybe I should forget about being a little and just go out more… but it’s hard when I was so used to it…’ thought Yesung.

It’s begin to take a toll on him. His little time was getting more and more nowadays that he was afraid to even have more time to hang out with other as he scared of the idea on accidental age regression in front of stranger. Thought his regression rarely happen due to his self control, the loneliness and lack of self care begin to turn him more now.

‘I should search online on how to stop this. And who knows, I might accept the offer in moving to the floor. The workers on my floor are not so nice sometimes. They jealous of me, what a stupid.’ he chuckles to the thought of others who envied by the praises and compliment he receives by the CEO himself.

He walks towards his room to get ready for the bed. After refreshing himself with a warm bath, he walks toward the bed when his eyes catch the pacifier near the table.

‘Okay. Maybe tonight I’ll let myself off for the last time,’ thought him as he took the pacifier and skipping towards the bed.

Kissing all the teddy bear on the bed, he silently wishing them a  goodnight. Praying for a kiss as a return but the big him knows better to stop hoping for such thing.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:  so how's the first chapter?  It's slightly angsty because yeye still haven't found his right parent to take care of him. But I'll promise it will gradually getting fluffier by time. And I'll upload this story in between complex psycho in turns so i won't left any cliffhanger or unfinished story behind. Please respect my point of view in how i see littlespace as I'll never degrading anyone who actually a little irl. I am fully aware that littlespace can be treat as a mental disorder and a playage. In this story, it will be more focusing on yeye trying to search for his own comfort after being alone for his whole life. That's all folks, see you in next chapter or complex psycho.