Dada Kyu?

Our Little Sungie

 

 

Sungmin pov

Today, I’m gonna make the move. I’ll introduce Yesungie as my baby to Kyuhyun. Though they already know each other, I’m not gonna be at leisure state. Everything could happen. And I need to plan this carefully.

We’ve been caught up by the sudden cycle of magazine for 2 weeks that I need to forward this plan today. But first I need to ask Yesungie to get into the first stage of this plan.

I walks into his office room, knowing where he would be after the end of the deadly cycle of the magazine. He’s one of our top editor so of course the final process will exhausting him more than usual.

“Sungie?”

I saw him slumped in his chair with pale face. He must have forgotten his lunch again. I walk towards him with a box of lunch like usual and prep it on his working desk. I had to clean the mess a little bit before finally setting the food in front of him.

“Tired, hurm?” I said as I wipe of his bangs out of his face. Look at that cute face but his bangs are in the way it’s irking me.

He turn his head to my way and nod with his pout. Ah, I see that he wants me to baby him.

“Now, let’s eat first then we get you rested.”

I begin to feed him slowly. He hates it whenever I try to speed up his eating process. I watch as he keeps brushing off his bang from covering his face. And knowing his problem with his hair, I’ve prepared some of hair clips inside his drawer and put it on him. My baby looks more cuter than ever with the small bunny clip.

“Sungie ah, should we cut your hair a little? It’s disturbing you, right?” 

“No. I don’t want people to look at me.”

That’s new. He is so introvert. But the hair keep hurting his eyes, I was so worried about how he’s doing his work.

“But mommy likes it when mommy can see your face. We cut it, eoh?” 

I saw how he keep touching his hair before nodding in agreement. I know he’s a good boy who listen to me all the time. This is why I become to love him more and more now.

“Okay, we’ll cut it later, now let’s finish your food.”

.

After lunch, I ask him to get some rest and so he is now. Laying on the couch with the plushie that he keep in the cupboard from been seeing by the others. Look how cute he is, hugging the soft bunny toy while laying in fetus position. My beloved heartthrob.

I keep patting his hair to help him sleep faster. We are finally done with work so Shindong hyung letting us to get 3 days off starting tomorrow. Though some of us already went home early by now, Yesung keep insisting to stay until work hours end just to go through some of the others work before going home.

Here I am, trying to let my baby got his sleeps so he can get up before the work hours end. I don’t want him to fret over is work if he were to oversleep.

Only then I remember my plan. I had to ask him before he full asleep. I don’t want to disturb his nap time later.

“Sungie, can mommy ask for a favor?”

He hums in his sleepy state. I felt guilty to disturb him but I want his consents in his awake state. He can be quite groggy and fussy once he was awake from his nap time.

“Can mommy come to your house today? Tomorrow is our off day so mommy want to spend some time with you.”

I heard him mumbles about Kyuhyun’s permission but Kyuhyun already in this with me. Though he didn’t know I’ll make him met his childhood friend today, I’m willing to make it a surprise between these two.

“It’s okay. Kyuhyun were busy with his work so he won’t mind me sleeping at someone’s house. So can mommy come home with you?”

“Okay… mommy can come…” he said as he rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand. “Mommy… Sungie can’t sleep…”

“Eh? But you need to nap for awhile. Wait, I know what’s missing.” I went over to his desk and open one of the drawer.

“You forgot your paci” I put the pacifier close to his mouth and he begin to it. And voila, it’s took second for him to finally fall asleep.

It’s never bored me to watch his sleeping face. So innocent and angelic. His small hands clutching onto the bunny ears and his thin legs were clinging onto the big bunny legs. I was right to make kyuhyun buy this for me.. I mean him.

And the next plan was to wait until Yesung awake and let Kyuhyun know the time once I was at Yesung’s house. I am so excited for this!

Pov end

Yesung sleep for 1 hour and woke up with a mumbling about his unfinished work. The latter resume his work in silent as Sungmin were waiting him in his own room. But it took only 15 minutes before Sungmin begin to interrupt him due to the younger bored of the waiting.

“Yesungie, do you have any onesie in your house?” said Sungmin as he turns the latter chair around.

“Onesie? The overall thingy? I don’t have one. I only had big pyjama because they are more comfy.” said Yesung as he quirked his head sideway. ‘Sungmin still calling me with that name even with me being big now…’ thought him but shrug it off as he likes how motherly the younger sounded with his voice.

“Ah really? Okay. I think I wanna go for a shopping while you work on your task. Call me when you finish with your work, okay?” said Sungmin as he skips his way out from the older’s room.

Yesung nod with a chuckles. The younger’s bright attitude had him giddy and excited for the sleepover.

.

It didn’t occur to him it was already 2 hour ever since Sungmin went for his shopping and it is time to stop working for him.

He stretch his tired body after finally doing some checking on his last work of the day. Darting his eyes towards the clock, he almost gasp as it almost pass the time for him to call Sungmin.

‘He sure went for a long shopping. I should call him now.’ thought him as he fetch his phone form his pocket.

As he was about to dial the caregiver number, the door to his office room opens up, revealing the latter with uncountable paper bags.

“What.. is that?” said Yesung, widen eyes by the amount of shopping Sungmin does.

“Oh this? Just our supplies for three days and some other stuff. Are you finish?”

“For three days? That many? I was just finish it.” said Yesung as he still eyeing the stuff.

“Really? Good then. Now let’s go home.” said Sungmin.

Both of them begin to walks towards the elevator and descend to the basement for Yesung car.

“Yesungie, let me drive.” said Sungmin as he walks towards the driver seat.

“Eh? But it’s my house so let me…-”

“No it’s okay. Sometimes I got too worried of how your were driving in your exhausted state. So let me drive for today.” said Sungmin, insisting on being the driver.

“Okay.” Yesung admit the defeat and give the key to the caregiver. After loading the stuff inside the car, they begin to drove away.

With the older direction, they arrive at the apartment complex with Sungmin giggling to himself.

“What’s wrong?” Yesung ask the giggling man with confused face.

“Oh nothing baby. Now let’s go inside. I can’t wait to see my baby’s house!” said Sungmin as he glance at the older who feels shy for being called baby outside from their office.

.

Sungmin gasp. He had known the apartment for being the most luxurious one at the district but Yesung’s floor was the third expensive one in the building.

“You buy this unit?” said Sungmin with a gaping mouth.

“Ye--yeah…” Yesung fidgeting from the disbelief younger. He afraid fro the caregiver to hate on his weirdly expensive apartment. “Because I don’t really have anyone to support other than myself and I live alone so I thought this is the best apartment to spend my money on…. is it weird for an editor to have this kind of house?” said Yesung with a sulking face from the younger exaggerating expression.

“Oh no, No! It’s find. It’s just, I didn’t expect you to live in this big house alone.” said Sungmin, walking towards the older who trying to hide his sulking by sorting the ingredient that Sungmin bought into the fridge.

Sungmin chuckles as he saw the pout and begin to help the latter with the groceries. “So, you never told me your life. I mean, I’m your caregiver now and I want to understand you more. Where’s your family?”

Yesung halted his move for a moment before smiling bitterly into the emptiness.

“I grew up in an orphanage. No relatives wants to take me in and I never meet them before. I heard they all live outside of this country, therefore the excuses of not wanting to make me one of their family. It’s not like I care or anything but… I kinda been… curious. How family work.. that’s all.” said Yesung as he resume his doing.

Sungmin now knows why the older been alone all this time. He had ask his fiance any history about Yesung but Kyuhyun only knew about the latter came from Cheonan and had been to the same school as his on a scholarship.

He pulls the smaller’s hand and drag him into his arm. Hugging the latter close to his body as he muttering his apologies.

“Aww you poor baby. I wish I meet you sooner. Now, leave this thing to me and go take a bath. You had been working all day now.”

“But… there’s still more..”

“Come on, go now. I want to cook something for you so leave this kitchen for me. Oh,one more thing. Take this bag and wear the outfit I bought for you. Now go. Leave mommy doing his work now.” said Sungmin , pushing the latter out from the kitchen with a smile.

Yesung timidly walks out from the kitchen while glancing once in awhile towards Sungmin. Feeling uncomfortable to leave the guest to attend for the cooking whilst him taking his rest.

“Are you sure..”

“Aish, go now Sungie. And if you feel sleepy, you can take a rest for awhile. I’ll call you when the food is ready.” said Sungmin as he hold up a leeks with an angry face.

Shuddering by the scary face, Yesung make a run for his room and begin to freshen up himself.

.

Sungmin were finishing the last dishes and begin to bring it up to the dining table. He even manage to boil up some tea for the exhausted Yesung and leave it to call the latte who seems to never came out form his room again.

Taking a guess from the cute little turtle and dogs sticker on the room, he walks in without a knock and found the most cutest thing he ever since in his life.

Yesung who had fall asleep, wearing the pink onesie with a bunny hoodie (you know it) and cuddling to his big teddy bear in the most cutest way to Sungmin’s eyes.

‘Omo! Picture! Picture!’ Sungmin squeals from the inside as he begin to take a picture of the sleeping Yesung. ‘Gosh, why he had to be so cute!’ thought him again as he keeps getting tone of pictures for his keepsake.

‘Oh yeah, I have to wake him up for dinner!’ thought Sungmin and begin to stop his fanboying act.

“Sungie. Wake up, baby. You need to eat first.” said Sungmin.

He shakes the older’s arm softly and earning a small groan from the fussy looking man. Yesung woke up with a daze looking face and keep staring at Sungmin.

“Mommy?”

Upon hearing the cute little voice, Sungmin had thought his soul had left his body due to the adorableness.

“Omo, it’s my baby Sungie. Mommy are so sorry to disturb your sleep but you need to fill this tummy.” Sungmin pat the flat stomach of his little, earning a drowsy giggles from the little one.

“Come on, mommy cooked lots of delicious food for you”

The caregiver pulls the little one into sitting position, letting the little to adjust his sleepy eyes with his surrounding.

“No green?” Yesung asked as he rubbing his eyes.

The latter only chuckles as he nod. “No green since it’s your resting day. Mommy will pampering you with love for our sleepover, baby. Now, let’s go.”

Sungmin take the small hand in his and drag the sleepy Yesung towards the dining room.

Both of them eat with cheerful manner. Sungmin had been feeding his little baby nonstop to the point Yesung realize Sungmin had never touch his food yet.

“Mommy.. why you not eating yet?” Yesung ask him with a confused eyes. He keep looking back at his almost empty plates and back to Sungmin full one.

“Mommy eat too. Sungie full already.” Yesung begin to scoop some rice and a little dishes that end up falling back into the plate and begin to hold it right in front of Sungmin’s lips.

Unable to bite back some of the squeals, Sungmin coos at the adorable attempt and took the bite with playful manner.

“Aigoo, my Sungie are so considered. Smart baby”

Hearing the compliment from his mommy, Yesung begin to smile proudly and trying to feed more of the food. Even with nothing on the spoon, Sungmin keep faking the bites as it makes his little baby smiles and all giggly.

‘I. Am. So. Happy.’ thought Sungmin as he coos again and again that night.

After the dinner, Yesung begin to yawn from the exhausting day. He keep dozing off at the table while waiting for Sungmin to clean all the dishes.

“Omo, did my baby felt sleepy again? Let’s go to your room.” said Sungmin as he patting the sleep one and trying to pull the latter to his room.

Seeing that his little baby won’t budge from the table, he begin to contemplating to carry the smaller into his room.

‘He’s not that heavy, right?’ thought Sungmin as he look around at the thin body of Yesung. Nodding for his own agreement, he begin to pull the latter into a hug and scoop the bottom with his other hand.

‘Oh. It’s so-so. But he’s kinda light for his height. I should makes him eats more after this.’ 

With the little baby hugging to his body like a koala, Sungmin carried him towards the room and settle him in the middle of the bed.

‘Aish.. I need to make him brush his teeth first but he was too tired now.’ thought Sungmin as he study the sleeping face. ‘Well, I let him off for tonight.’

He tucked in the sleeping baby and left a chaste kiss on the forehead. Taking in the sleeping face with a warm smile, chuckling more as Yesung begin to go for a cuddle with his bears.

‘Now. For the big moment.’

Sungmin walks out from the room and went to the living room. Taking out his phone, he begin to dial his fiance number.

“Hello Kyunnie? Are you at home already?”

Yeah. I thought you want to introduce the little to me? I wait for so long at office and had to go home because I thought you were here.”

“Haha, sorry. I forgot to text you beforehand. I was too busy cooing at our cute baby just now.”

Wait, you’re at his house now? Where were you? Is he not doing anything suspicious to you? Oh Gosh, I should meet him first at the office. Is he some kind of a hunk? Small or big?”

“Wow, calm down Mr.overprotective. I’m fine. I just tuck him in to the bed just now. He’s really in his full mood of being little after we come back to his house. And I assure you, you’ll see how harmless he is once you meet him. Now, come to the floor 7th, house number 24.”

We’re in the same building?! And wasn’t that quite vip floor!?”

Sungmin had to pull away for a second when the younger begin to shriek through the call.

“Just come here. Don’t ring the bell, he’s sleeping. Just call me again once you here.” Sungmin end the call abruptly, irritated by the many question from the fiance.

It didn’t take more than 5 minute when his phone went off again. Sungmin walks towards the door without taking the call, knowing it was his beloved at the front door.

“Did you run here?”

“Well, I only live two floors down from here. Where is he?” said Kyuhyun as he taking off the shoes before walking pass the shorter.

Sungmin chuckles as he watching the taller looking around hastily.

“Eager aren’t we? Let me show you. But be as quiet as possible. He’s a light sleeper.” said Sungmin as he takes the latter hand drag him into the corridor way.

“Huh. Cute stickers.” said Kyuhyun as he touching the cute sticker on the front door.

“Right? Thank goodness I didn’t close the light yet or he’s gonna wake up from the sudden brightness.” said Sungmin as he twist the knob open softly.

Sungmin turns towards Kyuhyun before letting the younger in.

“Now, you have to calm down no matter what. He is someone you know and I don’t want you to shriek, squeal or even breath if it were to wake my sleeping bay, okay?” said Sungmin with a glare.

Kyuhyun only nod, knowing to not mess with his angry fiance at all. He follow the shorter into the room and take a deep breath as he saw a bundle of blanket covering a small figure. Sighing in relief as he glad it wasn’t some kind of hunk or big man that become their baby.

“Ready?” Sungmin whisper as he lead the latter around the bed because of the position of their little took in.

Kyuhyun nod in anticipating. Following the older with his tiptoe carefully. When he was finally in front of the sleeping face, he almost gasp when Sungmin mercilessly slap his mouth shut.

Ignoring the pain overwhelming his face, Kyuhyun begin to gasp more.

“Jong---”

Another slap on the mouth, Kyuhyun finally calmed down enough to stop his ministration.

“Emm…. noisy…”

Both of them froze in their feet when Yesung whine in his sleep and keep tossing around. Afraid of the little baby waking up from his short nap, Sungmin begin to lulled him back to sleep and begin to drag the shocked fiance out.

‘I know this can’t be good.’ thought Sungmin with a sigh.

 

 

 

A/N: compensate again? I'm sorry for the delayed update. My lil sis taking back his laptop lol. Mine are full of virus right now so i rather not writing in there. How's the fluffiness? I'm flowering from the inside lol. This is one good therapy for me!!!!