Mommy Minnie

Our Little Sungie

 


“Hyung, are you a little?” Sungmin ask again but receive no answer as the older keep hugging to his knee with his thumb inside his mouth.

‘Oh I forgot. If they were in their little space, they can’t respond to adult very well!’ thought Sungmin as he stare into the crying mess. ‘I should coax him first.’

“What happen? Did someone disturb you?” said Sungmin in his motherly voice. He then smiles as he saw the older stopping his and shakes his head.

“Then what happen? Tell me, eoh?” said Sungmin again as he caressing the petite male’s hair in loving manner. He brush the hair out of the older’s face and gasped. ‘So cute…’ thought him as he study the older’s petite face. He pulls off his own clip hair and clip the older’s bangs up.
 
“Sungie… Sungie so stupid….” said Yesung in his sobbing, wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

‘Omo! He call himself Sungie! I’m gonna die from cuteness! And look at that cute gesture!’ thought Sungmin, holding back his coos and begin to cough a little bit.

“Why did you say that? Sungie not stupid. Sungie are so smart!” said Sungmin as he cupping the sobbing face.

“Really? But why… Sungie… mess up work…” said Yesung in a bit incoherent way.

It took all Sungmin’s thought and brain to process the older’s speech and he knows well what happen.

“Did you do something wrong in work? You can always do it again, right?” said Sungmin in careful. He didn’t know what the older could be in his little state.

“But… Sungie work hard…” said Yesung as he begin to cry again.

Sungmin panicking over the crying Yesung. He tried so hard to not let the older to his thumb. He learn from Leeteuk that thumb could lead to bad habit.

Then a light bulb hits him.

“Sungie. Does Sungie like pacifier?” he ask gently.

“Paci!” Yesung shouts in excitement. All tears were gone as he begin to giggles towards Sungmin.

‘Oh Gosh… I can’t… he’s too cute…’

“Okay, wait here. Uncle Sungmin will fetch it for you.”said Sungmin as he pulls the older out from underneath the desk and sit him in the chair. Yesung nod diligently and wait till Sungmin gone within the door.

Sungmin hastily run towards his office room. Humming a cheerful songs as he finally can use his gift for his new little sunshine. Sungmin had decided. He want to be the older caregiver, ignoring the fact that he had to ask Yesung first if anything related to the caregiver and little relationship.

He skipping his way back to Yesung room and smiles warmly as he saw Yesung sit on his chair without moving.

“Sungie are such a good boy! Here’s you new paci.” he said as he give the pacifier to the little Yesung.

“Thank you!!!” Yesung chirped happily as he begin to onto the teether and keep staring at Sungmin. But then.

‘Thud’

The pacifier falls as Yesung gasped to himself. Face turn pale as he got up and begin to walk backwards till his back hit the wall. Sungmin fetch the pacifier and frown towards Yesung.

“Sungie?” he call out in fear of the older frighten about something else.

“Oh no…. I’m so sorry.. you must be disgusted with me now…” said Yesung with a pale face.

It was then Sungmin realize, Yesung had turn to normal once again. 

“Oh… no. I’m not at all. In fact, I’m actually wanting to be a caregiver. Do you have one?” said Sungmin softly, smiling lovingly as he need to coax the socked older to calm down.

“You.. you are? I don’t… have one… I was alone all this time…” said yesung as he look down to his feet. Hands clenching to the hem of his cardigan in embarrassment.

Sungmin smile widely, getting the feels for the older who had been wanting a caregiver all this time. He walks closer towards Yesung and engulf him into his hug.

“Can I be your daddy?” said him in full of meaning. Wanting more than to be a caregivers. Willing to help the older into his little space as he was always needed to.

“Daddy? But… what about Kyu…” said Yesung sheepishly. It was all he wanted to but the thought of ruining the younger relationship scares him.

“Or he could be your daddy and I’ll be your mommy? Wait..” Sungmin pulls away and stare into Yesung’s eyes. “How do you know about him?”

Yesung forgot how he only had the reunion with his childhood friend not too long ago. ‘Kyuhyun must haven’t told anything about me.’

“Um.. I’m his childhood friend… I know how Kyuhyun love you… I don’t want to disturb you guys…” said Yesung, begin to tears up with his own negative thought. “Kyu always told me about you but I don’t want him to know that I know you so I keep quiet about me working here….”

Sungmin sigh. It was his worried too. He keep thinking for a few minutes, leaving Yesung to stare into his face confusedly.

“Sungmin?” Yesung call out to the younger.

Sungmin sigh for the last time and smiles towards Yesung.

“How about this. You can be my little all you want and we can talk about it with kyuhyun? I’m sure he’ll understand.”

“No! I don’t want to lost his trust! I don’t mind being big all the time!” Yesung shouts as anxiety begin to clouded his mind.

“But that could stress you out, Sungie.” said Sungmin as he knows the older begin to slip into his little space again.

“I don’t wanna!” shouts Yesung as he begin to throw his tantrum and throw himself on the floor.

“Hey, you gonna hurt yourself, baby.” said Sungmin worriedly. 

He tried to catch the little hand but Yesung keep flailing his hand around. Then his eye caught the pacifier again and quickly shove it into Yesung’s mouth. He pulls the older into his arm as he sit onto the floor. Rocking their body back and forth.

“Okay, mommy won’t tell Kyuhyun. So Sungie can be my baby, hurm?” said Sungmin as he stares into Yesung’s eyes. The crescent shaped eyes were full of tears, blinking into confusion as he begin to feel calm into his new mommy’s arm.

“Promise me?” said Sungmin as he held out his pinky towards Yesung’s small hand.

Without hesitation, Yesung held the younger’s pinky with his own, shaking it with a giggles behind his pacifier.

“Aigoo! My baby Sungie are so cute!” said Sungmin as he cooed at the giggling little.

‘I hope Kyuhyun can accept you, my precious little Sungie.’

.
.
.

Sungmin pov

It’s been few days since the last time Yesung accept me being his caregiver. Happy wasn’t the real word to picture my feelings at that moment. It was enthusiastically exciting. Compare to Ryeowook attitude when he’s being a little, Yesung was one sweet baby boy. Not once he act too spoilt or even being needy, though I really want him to be one. He was still in his stage of accepting someone to care about him.

I can’t help but keep thinking about him. What does he do after he got home from work. Did he eat well. Just by looking at his small thin body makes me want to run at him and shoving more food in that little mouth. Everything about him screams for me to take care of him more and more.

I did had a conversation with him to come home with me just so I can take care of him but he being himself insisted to not disturb me or even getting in between Kyuhyun and me. Such a considered baby. Although I already said so many time that me and Kyuhyun still leaving apart from each other, he was too afraid of his childhood friend coming to my house in all of sudden. So I decide to leave the topic behind for now.

At least with my office being close to his, I can keep coming to see him in my spare time. Babying him in secret as he was too embarrassed of being little in front of the other. What he doesn’t know was he could have another little as his friend. I have to ask for Leeteuk hyung permission first in letting Yesung know about Ryeowook but seeing how two side wanting to keep it as a secret leaving me in some kind of dilemma.

As for now, I was showering him with a plushie that I bought last night while going on a date with Kyuhyun. It wasn’t that hard to buy something so bright in pink color and a soft toy with Kyuhyun as he knows how I was always into a pink animated stuff.

“You like it, Sungie?” 

I saw how he sheepishly smiles and nodding while trying to hide it behind the plushie. Still too shy about being a baby. He’s too cute for his own good!

“Thank goodness. Now, how about some lunch? It should be your rest time now.” 

I took out some of the lunch box I make for him. Full of protein and vitamin for my baby. I swear I saw him being too pale at some time because of his workaholic attitude.

I glance once at him before prepare the food in front of the coffee table sent by Shindong hyung as a gift for him. He was slowly regress, knowing I was babying him from the moment I surprise him with the soft toy.

“Come here, baby” I held out my hand from my spot, wanting for him to come at me. It was so cute watching how he shyly walks towards me.

“Okay, what Sungie want to eat first? This? This?” I by poking his nose and kissing his chubby cheeks. It still amaze me how fluff and squishy his cheeks is compare to his body.

Yesung giggles as he turning away from a kissing monster I am. It’s remedy for me. That giggles and that cute little hand pushing my face.

I turn to the food and pick up the rice box. Adding some greens in it, I tried to feed him only to be avoid by him.

“Why? You don’t like green?”

“No. It’s bitter.” said him with a pout.

“But you have to eat green. This one doesn’t taste bitter at all, see?” I said as I put one in my mouth. Of course it’s not bitter at all. I cook it with the thought of giving it to a baby. Kids can be fussy about the green in their food.

I saw the hesitance before I manage to make him eat one. Letting the taste taking over his taste bud, he nod with a smiles decorating his cute face.

“Not bitter right?”

He nod again while hugging the plushie close to him, waiting for me to fee him more.

15 minutes later, we finish the foods. Yesung pat his tummy cutely with a daze looking face. I know my cooking can satisfy my baby for good. Now for the dessert, I have been secretly make it. Still, I never ask whether of not he likes it.

Searching through my bag of lunch, I took it out and hide it behind my back.

“Sungie, mommy have something for you. Now, all you need is to lay down on the couch.”

He looks at me with a confused face. Look at that tilting head, such a precious. I softly push him into laying on his back. Kneeling right next to him, I take out the thing behind my back and push the teat close to his mouth. And there’s the shocking expression from him.

“Mommy didn’t know if you like milks or not but this one taste good.” I saw how his eyes keep darting back to the door and back to me.

“It’s okay, no one gonna come in. Mommy will take care of you. All you need is a good rest for now.”

I keep teasing him by pushing the teat of the bottle. I know he wants it but too shy to do so. Maybe this is his first time of feeding by bottles.

“Or mommy drink it if you didn’t want it?” I said as I put the bottle close to my mouth. I want him to opens up to me. Be the needy baby he should be.

My heart almost explode when he makes the grabby hands towards me. Eyes teary from the tease. Finally.

“okay, okay. Mommy just joking.” I give the bottles and watch as he the drink slowly. “Now,rest well. Mommy gonna wait you here.” and there I saw his eyes getting droopy. 2 more minutes and he finally give in to his drowsiness.

I keep staring at his sleeping face. So angelic and peaceful. Unlike the big him who keep stressing himself over his work. I wish to share this moment with the others. With Leeteuk hyung and Kangin hyung just to rub it on their face about me finally having my own baby. With Kyuhyun who I’m still too worried to ask him about having a little.

Next time, I guess. For now, I’ll enjoy watching this angel by myself and for myself.

 

 

A/n: I'm still amaze by myself. I was all depressed today and still managed to write half of this fluffy chapter. I did finish half of it the other day. But well.. Did you enjoy the fluffiness?