Special Trip Part2

Our Little Sungie

 

 

The next morning, Yesung was left behind as the other had to continue their activity. Leaving behind with the baby were Sungmin and Heechul who using an excuse of not wanting to ruin his beautiful skin with the activity.

The little one woke up in the late afternoon. Whining and whimpering when the headache begin to disturb him.

"Oh Sungie's awake?" said Heechul while putting away his phone to call for Sungmin.

The caregiver walks in with a tray full of food and let it sit for a moment. He had to change the little's attire to let him rest in more comfortable clothing.

"Sungie, up." Sungmin said as he showing his own hands in the air. 

Yesung obeyed his mommy and let him change his shirt into a onesie.

"Good boy! Now let's eat."

Sungmin bring over a bowl of porridge that prepared by Ryeowook before the latter join the other and his caregivers. After few spoon full of porridge, Yesung shake his head. Feeling too full already.

"Baby, you have to eat more." said Sungmin with full of worried.

"No... Sungie... full..." Yesung shake his head again and again. Resorting Sungmin to let it off by feeding the smaller with formula instead.

"Hyung, can you take care of Sungie. I need to clean this." said Sungmin. 

The latter nod as he went to the bed to snuggle close to Yesung. The little one was still quite warm but the fever are slowly seep away faster than expected.

"Baby." Heechul call the younger softly. Yesung only quirk his head towards Heechul with his mouth occupied with the bottle.

"Did you remember anything from yesterday? Did someone push you to the water?" said Heechul bluntly.

Yesung let go off the bottle. The smaller seems to be thinking hard for his answer and then he nod with a pout.

"Really? Someone push you? You didn't lie right?" said Heechul again.

"Yes! Sungie can't lie! A hand push Sungie and then Sungie fall to the ground. And then Sungie was pushed again. It's scary!" Yesung keep babbling out all the worries and left with tears in his eyes. Recalling the bad memories was always the most painful thing to him.

"Hey it's okay! Heebongie trust you. Please don't cry. Your mommy gonna kill me" said Heechul but the truth is, nothing could scare him aside from watching the little baby drowning yesterday.

Yesung giggles as he wipe away his own tears. The older face was too funny for him.

"Aigoo. Baby Sungie is laughing now? Are you feeling okay now?" said Sungmin, joining the two on the bed.

"He was telling me something just now. Sungie, could you tell mommy again? Just the first part?" said Heechul.

Yesung was conscious enough to realize his mommy could went berserk if he were to know what happen to him. But the look of anticipation from Sungmin won't let him hide it.

Yesung hesitated for awhile but Heechul keep rubbing his back softly. Channeling his courage secretly as he smiling towards Yesung.

And he did it. He told the bad experience with a sniffling. He even manage to tell the two about what he had thought was a dream but some about it was bugging him off. As if it was a piece of memories right before he drowned.

"Oh my.... my poor baby... but who would dare to do such thing? No one was around right?" said Sungmin as he hug Yesung closer.

"Don't know. Though I had my suspicion, we have to wait more." said Heechul.

Feeling safe in the hug of his mommy, Yesung begin to doze off. Letting go of his bottle for the other to take it away before it staining the pillow case.

"He's asleep again. We should talk outside." said Sungmin.

He set the smaller in the middle of the bed and placing cushions and pillows so the smaller won't fall from the bed from his tossing.

The two then went towards the lounge and begin to speak about the matter. It didn't occur to them the sky had already set in and the others begin to gather inside the house.

"Baby, I'm home." said Kyuhyun as he went over to Sungmin. Kissing the latter as if they had been separated for years. "How's Sungie?"

"He's sleeping again after meals. Did you guys had fun?" said Sungmin.

"Yes. But it's not that enjoyable without you and Sungie."

"Cliche" whisper Heechul but still heard by the two.

After some dinner and little chit chat, they had planning to go for a hike at the resort's special hiking hills. They begin to plan the route and stuff to bring over the hike.

Right after the drowning incident, Baekhyun and Chanyeol had ben infromed about littlespace and having two little around them at the moment. It's baffle Chanyeol to see how the sunbaenim he had always look up to acting too sugary cutes in front of him.

Yesung given the greenlight to act the way he likes just keep clinging onto Sungmin all nighter. Showing the sign of clinging baby that had Jinyoung and Chanyeol squeals from the adorable scene. Although Baekhyun never admit on ogling over the cute sunbaenim, he was still occupying his sight with the little one.

"Mommy. Can Sungie go to hiking too?" said Yesung.

"Oh baby. You can't. It's dangerous. Don't worry, Heebongie and Mommy will stay with you." said Sungmin, patting the smaller's head lovingly. 

"But... I want to see sunrise..."

"Baby, dada will record it for you. So be a good boy and stay here?" said Kyuhyun, pulling the smaller onto his lap to coax him from sulking any longer.

Chanyeol squeals. Squishing Baekhyun's small hand unconsciously as he keep rambling about the cute smaller.

"Yeah Baekie. You should be my little baby! Look at Yesung sunbaenim! Isn't he's the cutest!?" 

"What are you. A caregiver all of sudden. I admit. He's cute." said Baekhyun with a small pout.

"Mama! Can Wookie stay with Sungie?" 

Leeteuk turn over his little boy. He had already thought on leaving the smaller with Sungmin thus he nod with a gentle smile.

"Yes! Sungie! Wookie will stay with you!" Ryeowook shrieking happily as he pulls the little away from his dada.

"Really?" said Yesung with a sniffles.

"Em! Don't worry!" Ryeowook turn over to the others who had been watching them. "You guys! Record the sunrise for Sungie or Wookie.. Wookie will bite you guys! Understand!" said him with pointing his fingers everywhere. 

The others laughing and nodding at the adorable 'dictator' ish commands. Who would dare to disobey the order when the commander was a cute little boy?

Yesung hug the smaller as a way to show his thanks. He take a serious note mentally to cherish this friendship he never had before.

"Thank you Wookie!" said Yesung. 

Leeteuk smiles. Feeling warm for the two to have such a good relationship. He look around to see few of his friends were cooing at the two little until his eyes falls on Chanyeol.

"Yah yah! Why you look like a ert!?" said Leeteuk as he nudge the younger.

"Cute little... I want little... Must kidnap them..." Chanyeol mumbling with darkening eyes. Smiling throughout his mumbling and planning on kidnapping the two little.

"Sorry hyung. Chanyeol really adores kids. Don't take his words seriously." said Baekhyun as he slap the taller's head swiftly.

"Ouch! Then you be my little baby." said Chanyeol with a pout.

Baekhyun blushed. The taller had put his words similar to a proposes. 

"Aigoo. You two are helpless boy..." said Leeteuk while shaking his head.

The preparation took them quite some times. By the time the clock hits 12am, they begin to disperse to the front door. They decided to gather at the lobby for some briefing by a tour guide. 

"Sungie, baby, I'm going now." said Kyuhyun as he begin to wear his shoes.

"Dada..." 

Kyuhyun turn around to find one pouty baby making his grabby hands toward him.

"Aigoo... You make it hard to leave you two." said Kyuhyun as he saw his finance copying what their baby were doing but the latter had a sly smirk on his face.

"Dada don't go" Sungmin imitate a baby voice and smirking his way towards the taller.

Yesung only tilting his head as he heard his mommy acting weird. The caregiver realize the cute questioning face and begin to pull the smaller into his hug.

"Aish... Should i stay then?" said Kyuhyun, tempted to join the two cutiepie.

"Nah. Just go. We had enough people here." Heechul came out from behind Sungmin with a smug face.

"Tsssk. Demon. Fine I'll go. Don't wait for me and go to sleep right away okay?" said Kyuhyun and begin to walk out to the door.

Yesung staring at the door. Something inside him stiring after he had watch over his dada and a certain worker.

Sungmin dragging Yesung in but instead of walking into the bedroom, they went towards the living room. 

"While they enjoying the hiking, we should enjoy ourselves here." said Heechul. 

The diva then took out something from a luggage he drag with him. He then passing it towards the other.

"Oh i had extra." said Heechul. 

Soon the door the house were knocked from the outside. Sungmin went over and open it, revealing Baekhyun who smiling sheepishly towards them.

"Ummm... Can i hang out here? I didn't want to go to a scary forest so Chanyeol suggest for me to stay behind." 

"Oh Baekhyun ah! Come in. Thank God i had extra!" said Heechul as he flaunting a platic bag towards them.

"Hyung, what is this?" said Sungmin.

"Opens up."

They tear the packages up and shocked by the sight of the content. 

"Why is it a female sleeping gown!?" shouts Sunhmin with a blush.

Baekhyun slowly backing away silently but Heechul are not having it. He drag the frantic smaller with a devilish smile.

"It's pajama party for us girls!"

"No!!!"

.

A/N: at this certain spaces, i had put some pictures as i was using wattpad as a place to write this chapter. So head over there to see the reference on the gown they had use. Idk how to put a photo without using a link.

.

After changing into their respective night gown, they gathered again at the living room. 

Ryeowook was twirling and jumping up and down. Liking the way the peachy night gown looks on him. Yesung on the other hand blushing furiously. The diva won't let him wore the extra pants come with the package. Heechul even went with putting a thigh high stockings for the smaller.

"Yah hyung! What kind of erted dream you had on my baby!" shouts Sungmin.

"What? Nothing." said Heechul as he fix the smaller's pink nightgown.

Sungmin snorting at diva but secretly loving how his baby looking more cuter with the fluffy gown and cute bunny stocking. He then saw Baekhyun peeking through a room.

"Baekhyun ah. Come out. Don't be shy
We all shameless here." said Sungmin.

"Bu..but.. This is embarrassing. Why I'm wearing the fluffy one like Sungie and Wookie?" said Baekhyun as he staring at the normal looking one the two adult wearing. 

"Oh because that's an extra. I think i bought it by accident." said Heechul. 

Sungmin went over to Heechul and whisper. "Hyung. Didn't you have another extra like the one we're wearing?" 

"Shh. He look cute in it so let it be." Heechul grinning as he kick away the extra packaging under the couch.

"Party time!" Heechul shrieking as he took out some of the stuff he prepared. He had ask the hotel staff to run for his errands to evening thus the surprised pajama party.

They went on and on with the board game and some true or dare game. Though Yesung was still sulking over the hiking activity, he was enjoying the pampering they were giving to him. Heechul even gave him a big teddy bear as a gift in the middle of the party.

"Mommy. Phone's ringing." said Yesung as he heard the caregiver's phone ringing from the room.

"Hyung, look after them."said Sungmin to Heechul.

"Okay, who's want some hor chocolate drinks!?" 

The two littles immediately squealing and following after Heechul to the kitchen. 

"Baekhyunnie. Let's go" said Ryeowook as he drag the blushing worker.

'Did he treat me as another little?' thought Baekhyun with a chuckle. 

.

A quite commotion coming from Sungmin's room. The latter the came out with a different attire than before and a heavy jacket to cover up his body.

"Yah.. What happen? said Heechul with a frown from the panicking caregiver.

"Hyung... Please take care of Sungie for me... Something happen to Kyuhyun. They said they lost him in the woods. I need to find him!"

"It's 3 am Sungmin! Let the guard search for him. I'm sure they already reporting this. It's not safe." 

Sungmin ignoring the older advice. He grab the flashlight and many more equipment in frantic. 

"Mommy... Please don't go..." Yesung whimpers softly. He understands well what the conversation was about and scared for his mommy to lost into the woods too.

"I'm sorry Sungie... I'll bring back dada for you." said Sungmin, ignoring the now wailing baby and dash towards the door.

"Mommy!"

Heechul was lost. One baby was sniffling at the scene of panicking Sungmin and another are now throwing his tantrum for his mommy had put himself into a dangerous situation. 

Baekhyun help the older to calm the two baby but only able to help Ryeowook while Yesung becoming more and more upset. The smaller begin to shouts and squirming into Heechul's hug. Wanting to go after Sungmin just to bring him back.

"Sshhhh baby. It's okay. Your mommy are the strongest man ever."

"No! Mommy!!!" Yesung shout again. By now, the little one had quiet red face from all the screaming and shouting. Leading the older to hug him tighter just to let the smaller know he was there for him.

"Baekhyun, bring Ryeowook to Leeteuk's room. Stay with him. I'll try to calm Sungie." 

With that Baekhyun softly pulls away Ryeowook to the said room.

"Baby, let's go."

Yesung stop crying immediately.  He look up to Heechul with a pair of puffy eyes.

"To mommy and dada?" said Yesung with a sob.

Heechul lift up Yesung into his hands and walks towards the room. And smaller realize what's the older meant by that. 

"No! Mommy! I want mommy!" shouts Yesung again. Crying more as Heechul settle him on the bed.

"Baby. Mommy would be angry if you make yourself sick. You know mommy will bring back dada, eoh?"

And the talk falls on the deaf ears. Yesung trashing on the bed as he keep  kicking away everything he could touch.

It was then when Heechul could feel his patience wearing thin. He went over to the smaller with a blanket and trap Yesung underneath it. He resorting in rolling the smaller into the blanket, caging Yesung's limb from moving around again.

"Hiks... Heebongie..." cried Yesung as he felt hopless trapped in the thick blanket. 

The diva smile bitterly and went over to cuddle with Yesung. He keep patting the smaller softly. Wanting to make the younger fall asleep and forget his misery. 

One hour later, Yesung was already sleeping soundly with Heechul watching over him nonstop. Feeling sorry for the smaller one, Heechul took off the blanket that binding the smaller limbs and carefully tuck in the baby.

"Heebongie are so sorry." whisper Heechul softly. He kiss the smaller forehead and went out to check on the other little.

He walks to Leeteuk's room and saw the other two had already sleeping. 

"I should call them." 

He went over to the couch and begin to call the other.

"Oh Siwon ah. Did you find Kyuhyun already?"  

The line breaking up while he was waiting for the other to reply. 

"Hyung--- not found---- the searcher stil-- for them--"

"Them?"

"Kyuhyun and --nyoung"

"Okay. I'm just telling you, Sungmin was already out there. I don't know who had call him just now but it's been one hour since he left the house"

"Really? We didn't -- him on the way here."

'Dammit Sungmin! Where have you been!' thought Heechul frantically. 

"Go aearch for him too just in case. Sungie had been crying ever since he left the house."

"Roger that---- ng"

The call end right away. Heechul thought about making a formula for Yesung just in case the smaller woke up with empty stomach. 

'Bam'

"Oh. Someone's coming back?" 

Heechul went towards the door and frowning. There's no new shoes to indicate for someone to already entering the house. Feeling anxious about it, he went to check for others. Baekhyun and Ryeowook was still fast asleep, leaving him in more anxiety for another one.

He run as fast as could to Sungmin's room and gasp. The bed was empty. Blanket was thrown to the floor with the closet left wide open.

"Sungie!" Heechul calling the smaller but with no reply.

"Sh*t!"

.
.
.

He fake it. He was waiting for Heechul to went out from the room so he can finally took his chance to run out.

With only a normal shoes and long coat to cover his petite figure, Yesung run towards the elevator and descending to the lobby. He went over  to the counter and begin to ask the attende about the hiking information. 

"Sorry sir. You need to be in group to go there" 

"No. I just wanted to know the trail for the next hiking." lied Yesung.

Believing the innocent looking man's lie, the worker give a brochure of the hiking. Complete with maps of the trail and many more information. 

"Thanks"

Yesung went out towards the door and begin to walk right towards the wood. There, he saw a few police vehicles, possibly from the time his dada had went missing was announced. He took another route using only a flashlight from his phone and the brochure and manage to enter the woods hastily. 

'I'm coming, mommy, dada.'

.

"Kyuhyun!"

Sungmin shout for the hundredths time already but nothing comes back. No shouting back or anyone. He suppose he could meet up with soe of the rescuer who he had meet before.

"Tssk! This is impossible. Why he even lost his way here? It's not that big!" Sungmin groan angrily. 

He shout more and more. Wishing for even someone or something could reply to him back.

He walks more into the darkness. Blindingly step on the roots and broken stem on the mouldy ground. As he was about climb on tree to get a better view, he saw a faint light shoving towards his ways.

"Kyuhyun?!" he shouts as he went over to the light.

His smile soon falter when what he thought as Kyuhyun was only a group of searcher.

"Tssk. Only you guys?" said Sungmjn with annoyed face.

"Don't make that face hyung. You hurt these guys feeling" 

"Siwon? What are you doing here?" said Sungmin in shock

"Well, Heechul hyung call me and said there's this person leaving behind his crying baby just to search for his lost fiance." said Siwon as he roll his eyes at the older's attitude. 

"Oh... I felt sorry for Sungie but i need to find my man. Kyuhyun at survival so i came here."

"Well, no need to find him any longer.  He's already at the first stop. We're searching for you now. Let's go."

"Really!  I'm gonna grill that mop head later!"

Siwon chuckles at the older's remark. They went back using the searcher marked traces and succeed in reaching down the hill.

As soon as he saw Kyuhyun, he slap the younger's head in anger.

"You! Why did you lost yourself in the wood? How the hell did this happen?" shouts Sungmin angrily. 

Kyuhyun pout at his fiance. It wasn't even his fault, thought him.

As Sungmin was about to nag more to the younger, Heechul come running towards them in panic.

"Sungmin!!  Hah.. Hah... Fuh.. Running are so annoying..."  Heechul took a few moments to ease up his owm breathing before continuing. "Sungmin! Sungie! He's ran away!"

"What!? How come!?"

"He had been crying right after you went out and i had to make him fall asleep. But he had fool me by faking it and run out when I was on call with Siwon! And when i ask the woman at the counter, she said Sungie had took one of thw brochure that contain the map of this hill. I think he went to search for you!"

Sungmin feels like his world crushing.  The baby he had trying to protect are now in danger. Alone in the woods with no adults with him. Not added with the fact that Yesung was an actual clumsy baby who need someone to watch over him all the time.

"This is all my fault..." 

The three men turn their head towards the owner of tbe voice. Jinyoung walk towards them timidly with tears in her eyes.

"What do you mean?" said Sungmin in confused.

"I.. I plan on this thing to happen... I was the one who drag Kyuhyun away from the group to to be alone with him... If.. If i didn't do that.. Sungie won't be---

'Slap-!'

"Hyung!?"

Kyuhyun and Sungmin gaping at the scene of Heechul slapping the woman. They had no time to even shouting back at the woman when Heechul took a stand for them

"You b****. You putting yourself ahead with that greedy head of yours. You think i didn't know wyou were the one who push Yesung into the water?" said Heechul. 

"Hyung... We have no time to do this. We need to find Sungie." said Kyuhyun. He tried to ask Sungmin's help in pleading the older but the said bunny himself was already fuming about the revelation. 

"How dare you!?"

Heechul catch Sungmin's hand before he slap the woman harshly. Shaking his head as if he was saying it was worthless to even doing so.

"We deal about this later."

The group went back into the woods to search for the lost baby. Sungmin becoming more and more anxious after none of them could find Yesung.

"Kyu... My baby... Heechul hyung said he still wearing a pajama.. and it's cold out here..." said Sungmin with tears in his eyes.

"Don't worry Min. We'll find him." Kyuhyun assuring the worried mommy but deep down, he himself was beginning to feel dreaded by the no sign of their baby.

Jinyoung who feeling guilty for her mistake joining the search. She had admit on lying about her bad in hiking trail. The truth was she was one of the hikers who used to hike everywhere when the season let her so. Using her skills and talent, she manage to round up the possible path Yesung had use.

They walk and climb more into the peak of the hills and still, no sign of Yesung. But it was until they reunite under one of the many tree house and saw what it's seems like a phone.

"Isn't that Yesung's phone?" said Kyuhyun.

They frantically snatched the phone and true enough it was indeed Yesung's phone.

"But where is he?" said Sungmin. By now, the caregiver had already sobbing and sniffling for the lost baby.

Jinyoung went around again and soon  shouting for the others to gather around her.

"Sungmin oppa.... There...."

Jinyoung bite back her squeals while pointing her fingers into one of the shortest tree house.

There, cuddling close into the coat he had took from the house was Yesung. He had fall asleep after saving himself  from something. 

-Half an hour ago-

Yesung begin to feel exhausted from all the climbing. With only a normal sneakers and thick coat that belongs to Kyuhyun, he keep walking with the thought of 'saving' his caregivers.

But all soon went down the hill went he saw something moving in the bushes. 

With all his might, he run towards the colony of tree houses and begin to climb on the shortest one, hence the phone falls from his grip as a trace of him being there.

He keep scooting deep into the corner and took of the coat as a shield for whatever coming towards him. As he waits more and more, he had actually fall asleep by the silent of the night. Feeling too comfortable to even move out from the small treehouse.

-Present

"Aigooo... My hiks... My baby..." Sungmin went inside and begin to pull the sleeping smaller into his arm. 

Feeling disturbed by a soft touch, Yesung slowly awake by it and glancing around. He groggily touching Sungmin's face to make sure everything was real.

"Mommy?" whisper Yesung softly. 

"Yes baby. It's mommy. Let's go home."

The rescuer soon relief by another lost person had been found. Siwon even offer his strength to carry the exhausted Yesung until the reach the bottom of the hill.

And it was the first time in their life, they saw Heechul's tears. The latter were reacting more dramatic then the actual caregivers. After the paramedics finish their check up on Yesung, Heechul quickly went over to hug the smaller an crying on top of his lungs.

Once again, Siwon carried the smaller  into the house and begin to gather around in the living room.

.
.
.

"Explain yourself!"

The shout from the diva blaring into the house as others could only winced from it.

Jinyoung who had been cornered by Sungmin and Heechul begin to spill everything out.

"I'm so sorry... I shouldn't do that. And i didn't mean to hurt Sungie by pushing him into the water. I...i thought once i do that, someone could see him right away but it took too much time. I was waiting right behind the rock just to make sure he was okay... I'm so sorry..."

"You insolent ***---

Kyuhyun had to cup his fiance mouth from spilling more profanity. Shielding the innocent one from learning the bad languages.

"You know Kyuhyun is my fiance!" 

Jinyoung only lowered her head more. "Actually... I didn't know. I thought you guys just boyfriends... I'm so sorry...  When Kyuhyun told me about it in the woods, i immediately regret my plan on breaking you guys up..." 

Sungmin let loose a long sigh. He keep pacing back and forth. Hands was itching for something he could release his tension.

"Oh shot. He's need a punch bag..." Kyuhyun muttering as he scowl from the scene of fuming Sungmin. 

Kangin went towards Sungmin and pat the younger on his shoulder. 

"There's gym at the third floor. Let's go" 

Kangin drag the fuming bunny away. Others could only watch as they felt relief for no blood would be sheds today.

"So much for hiking. We miss the sunrise..." Donghae whine as he open the curtain to reveal a ginger ray penetrating their eyes.

"Yah! Too much sunlight!"  Heechul shrieking as he scattered to the couch. 

"A vampire?" Hyukjae questioning the older behavior.

"It seems like we have to take a rest for today. The babies had already asleep on the couch." said Shindong as he point at the two snuggling babies.

"Wait. Why did Sungie wearing such a clothes? And Wookie... Wait, what did you guys do when we were away?" Leeteuk ask the diva with a frown.

"Oh just some pajama party. Aren't they cute?  Even Baekhyun wore one." said Heechul. 

Chanyeol who was about to fall asleep immediately snap out of it and staring at the blushing Baekhyun. The smaller had use some coat to cover up his pastel green nightgown. Though he wore the given pants, it was still quite embarrassment for him.

"Let me see" said Chanyeol with darken eyes.

"No way!" 

The two then begin to play catch around the penthouse. Entertaining the other with their weird relationship. 

In the midst of chaos, Jinyoung approach Kyuhyun timidly.

"Oppa... I'm so sorry. I shouldn't let my stupidity and greediness take over myself. I am so sorry for Sungie and Sungmin oppa too..."

"It's okay, Jinyoung ah. Everyone make a mistake. And you're just a normal human being with feelings. But i have to admit. No matter what you did to break us, it won't work. I love Sungmin so much. Nothing could change that."

Jinyoung only smile bitterly. Knowing well it was a silent rejection from her not so secret crush. 

"Thank you. I think... I should go back today. I don't think i can join this trip any longer."

"What? It doesn't have to be like that. We still have 2 more days." 

"No. It does. I feel too ashamed with myself. Tell the others I'm going back without notice."

Kyuhyun watch as Jinyoung went out with tears on her face. But he know he can't make the woman stay and thus he let it be.

.
.
.

After that incident and Jinyoung's leave, they resume the activities like usual. 

And what worst could happen after the incident? Three overprotective people roaming all over Yesung. Sungmin and Kyuhyun with their parental instinct while Heechul the forever overprotective unc---auntie for Yesung. But that's okay. Since Yesung love his now family so much.

The last day was spend packing and hanging around the house. As if deja vu, kyuhyun stumble upon a same scene of Yesung trying to pack a big teddy bear into a small luggage bag.

"Jump in! Or else we leave you here!" 

"Baby, we can let him sit with you in the car. It doesn't have to be in the bag." said Kyuhyun.

"Really? Oh! Okay!" 

He settle the teddy bear aside and begin to pack other stuff.

Kyuhyun went over to Yesung and sat righr next to him. The smaller were wearing a short shorts and letting his bruised leg out for the world to see.

Kyuhyun staring at the painful looking wound and sighing.

"Sungie. Is it still hurt?" said Kyuhyun as he pointing at the bruises.

Yesung look down to his feet and shake his head. The wound healed properly, leaving only scratches to be seen by other. 

"Really? Dada are so sorry. Because of me, you got hurt like this."

Yesung tilt his head a bit. Unable to understand his dada speech.

"Dada not wrong. It's Sungie. Sungie are clumsy."

"Don't lie baby. Mommy already told me about it. It's okay. Dada won't let such things happen again. Dada will protect you."

Yesung only pout as he went close to Kyuhyun for a hug. 

"Aww... They are so sweet!"

Sungmin who had been peeking through the door frame turn around and saw Leeteuk squealing over his heartwarming family's scene.

"Yes they are. They had know each other the longest too. I'm so grateful to have them for a family."

"Then cherish them forever. Never let go of them."

Sungmin nod. Smiling brightly as he went over to join the family hug.

'I'll cherish you guys till the end of the world'

 

 

 

A/N: for some reason...  The ending sounds like Sungmin's dying XD. But ayyyyy this is the ending of the second choice some of you guys choose in aff~~ the first choice will took me another chapter lol. Anyway. 

Back to the normal plot~~~