Secretive

Our Little Sungie

 

 

Yesung was still injured when he had to come back to work again. Using crouches to walk around, he gain some sympathies from the workers in different floor. People begin to shower him with gifts and get well wishes but the attention was too much for the timid him.

He begin to secluded himself from buying lunch at the cafeteria. Not that Sungmin never make the lunch anymore. Sometimes the caregiver had to go out for a field trip and unable to make some for him.

As for now, Yesung was still focusing on his work at his desk. Leaving Siwon who actually stays in his office that day frowning all the time.

"Hyung, wanna grab some lunch?" said Siwon unsure.

Yesung look up from his screen and saw the taller with worried face. He shake his head while pouting unconsciously. 

"Is there something wrong?" Siwon ask the smaller again.

Yesung could feels his urge to regress but suppressing himself from doing so. His mommy are too busy for now and his dada had to work on a few new design for the upcoming winter.

"Sungie."

Yesung flinch. He recognize that tone. He remembered how Siwon didn't mind him calling Siwon as his daddy but once everything was clear to him, Yesung blushing madly.

"Nothing... I'm not hungry..." whisper Yesung timidly. 

"Sungie, you'll get sick. Want daddy to grab something?" said Siwon, biting back the squeals once he managed to vomit his embarrassing words out. He was still new to the name.

"Sun-- I'm not hungry... It's okay. Eat without me"

The more the smaller holding back himself, the more incoherence words sputtering out from his little mouth.

Siwon's patience was the highest in the company but for some reason he could feel it thinning as the smaller refusing him more.

"Sungie, daddy thought daddy would buy you your favorite chicken nuggets but it's seems like baby won't cooperates with daddy huh." 

"Chicken nuggets?!" said Yesung with puppy's eyes.

"Yes. But Sungie said he's not hungry so bye."

Siwon faking his leave while retrieving his coat. Procrastinating a little for the smaller's chances.

"Daddy...."

Siwon ignore the small calls and continue to 'tidy' up his coat. He then feel a small tug on his coat. With a smirk, he turns around and wore his serious daddy look just to look stern in front of the stubborn baby.

"Daddy... Nuggets..." whisper Yesung rather too soft for Siwon.

"Sorry Sungie but daddy can't hear what you're saying." said Siwon.

"Nuggets... Sungie want chicken nuggets... Daddy please buy it for me." 

Siwon was awestruck by the cute smaller. Yesung know everyone would fall for his sad eyes and cute little pouty mouth and so he does that for the flustered taller. His small hand gripping on the sleeves of Siwon's coat while his feets keep staggering due to his crutches. 

"Fine. You won. How many did you want?" said Siwon with a smiles.

Yesung giggles and begin to mumble any number he could for a moment. 

"I want 4! No no! I want 7!" 

Say that Siwon is one crazy man with all his chuckles but this small little was the best in the world. No wonder Sungmin love him so much, thought Siwon. 

"Okay. Will you be fine till daddy comes back?"

"Yes!"

"Don't walk around by yourself. You still hurt your leg."

"Okay!"

Siwon left the room after one last look on the smiling little. Worries took over him rather quickly. He make a quick detour to his other officemates to see for a temporary caregivers for Yesung.

"Teukie hyung! Are you busy right now?" said Siwon.

Leeteuk who was cleaning up his table only stares at the taller.

"Why?" said Kangin who heard the conversation. The bulky man was occupied by his little who were just regressed moments ago.

"I want to go out to grab some lunch for Sungie but I'm worried about leaving him alone. He regressed just now and refuse any foods except his favorite. He even scowl when i ask him to go for a lunch with me. Might be become of his injured leg."

"Oh. Why don't you bring him here?" said Leeteuk.

"He refuse to go out. Can one of you accompanying him for awhile? Just until i came back. Please?" said Siwon.

"Where's his caregivers?" said Leeteuk as he walk towards Siwon.

"Sungmin's outstation and Kyuhyun got busy with the new theme. Please?"

"Of course. I can't let a little by himself too. Kangin ah, Wookie, I'll be watching over Sungie for awhile." 

Kangin nod while Wookie trying to climb down his papa's laps but fortunate enough Kangin had a strong grip on the smaller'a waist. 

.

Leeteuk went into Yesung's shared office and saw the smaller were spacing out. Even with him standing right in front of the smaller, Yesung eyes won't budge from his empty stares.

"Sungie?" said Leeteuk carefully. 

No answer. Instead of replying to him, the smaller sighing and pouting as he brings up his thumb to his mouth. Knowing the little one wanting to off his thumb, Leeteuk quickly went over and begin to drag the wheeled office's chair near the couch.

"Sungie."

"Oh! Wookie's mama!" said Yesung in surprise. 

"Hi baby. What are you thinking about?" said Leeteuk. 

Yesung close his mouth right away. Shaking his head no as he fiddling with Leeteuk's hand the holding his. 

"Sungie, tell mama please. Does mommy ever say about no hiding things behind his back?" 

Yesung nod. His mommy did said it. And his dada was the one who makes the rule.

"So tell me. What's wrong honey?" 

Leeteuk begin to pat his head lovingly. To let Yesung know he will be gentle with him.

"Umm... People are scary..."

Leeteuk frown. What people?  Thought him. Did someone hurt this little one feelings? 

"Who, baby? Did someone hurt you?"

"No. But people at this place."

Leeteuk realized Yesung being the big him again. The smaller begin to look serious in talking about his problem. 

"One time before i change my appearance, no one ever approach me. But ever since the change, people won't stop pestering around me. They keep saying I'm cute and pitying on my injured leg. I can't even go to the cafeteria without them touching and groping me!"

"What! Groping!" shout Leeteuk in surprise. 

"Em! The noona there won't stop touching my cheeks! And i don't know who touch me all the time! I hate touching!" said Yesung, getting emotional about the upset event.

Seeing the smaller getting frustrated about it makes Leeteuk sad. He has to tell Sungmin about it later.

The office's door went wide as Siwon walk in with their lunch.

"Sungie, it's your chicken nuggets!" 

"Daddy!" 

'Daddy?' thought Leeteuk with a frown. 

"Yes, now come here. Oh, thank you Teukie hyung for taking care of him"

"Oh, it's fine. I'll be taking my leave now. Eat well Sungie!"

Leeteuk take one last look at the two. It was something he had always fear of. Seeing his baby taking a new caregiver. 

.
.
.

After the news give to him by Leeteuk, Sungmin couldn't help but to be more anxious on leaving his little one alone. He had thought the reason why Yesung didn't want cafeteria food was because the little one was just being fussy and picky. 

He decided to confront Yesung after dinner.

.

The caregivers begin to sweat a lot. After he tries to confront the smaller, Yesung started to run around the house in refuse to speak the truth. Kyuhyun who never run much before was at the end of his wit. Panting harshly as he manage to corner out the smaller in the kitchen. 

"Baby, dada are so tired right now. Please listen to your mommy." said Kyuhyun with panting. Thinking about the little one stamina despite his leg still in the cast. He knows from the doctor's word about Yesung's leg had already half healed.

"But Sungie doing nothing wrong!" said Yesung while looking away from the two caregivers' stares. He began to fiddle with his crutches. His leg numb from all the running. 

"Sungie, do you remember our promise?" said Sungmin.

The smaller flinch. He does remember it. But it's not hurt to hide one little secret, right? His thought then went wrong when Sungmin quickly heave him up on the shoulder and begin to walk away. With all his might, Sungmin begin to bring the smaller to a corner of the living room.

Kyuhyun had to awe at his fiance strength this time. He had been knew how Sungmin begin to lift his weight once again for the sake of their little one.

Sungmin let down the smaller who then only stares into his mommy's eyes in confusion. 

"Until Sungie willing to tell mommy what had happened when mommy was gone, Sungie will not leave this corner! Understand!" said Sungmin half stern, holding back his anger so the smaller won't be frightened of him.

Yesung frown again. Not knowing what was exactly his mommy telling him to do. He begin to watch as his mommy getting impatient and turns him around facing the corner. Soon he felt a push down to his shoulder as his mommy positioned him into sitting with his legs straighten forward. Talking about flexibility that the smaller had.

"M--mommy?" said Yesung as he turns his head around. 

"Don't look anywhere else besides the walls. Until you want to tell mommy everything, you'll be sitting there for the rest of the night."

"Mommy?!" 

The smaller begin to panic. Was this his punishment for being secretive? He tried to turn around only to be pull back into the same position. 

"Mommy...."

The smaller's whimpers almost had Sungmin melted at the sight but refuse to deal with it.

"Remember, you only have to be honest and mommy will let you off from this. This is your time out for breaking our promise." 

Kyuhyun went over to Sungmin worriedly. He didn't like the way the smaller whimpering while his whole body shaking from the time out.

"Min ah, wasn't this too harsh for him?" said Kyuhyun with a sad face.

Seeing his fiance looking all sad had him post. The caregiver only wanted to know his answer and yet his little one being stubborn with it.

"Kyu, if we let this happen, we'll never know who d him the other day."

"What! d!!!?" shout Kyuhyun in all his might.

Yesung flinched from his dada unusually maddening tone. He wanted to turn around to witness what had his dada all mad about but forbid himself from doing so. He himself doesn't remember a thing of his mommy's questions. 

"Yes Kyu. What do you think i was doing?" said Sungmin as he proceed in telling Kyuhyun everything. 

Few minutes later, Kyuhyun begin to wander around the smaller. Waiting for any answer as they didn't want to force it out from Yesung's mouth 

"Baby, please tell dada."

Yesung frown. He didn't get what his dada meant by that. Soon his lip bgin to quiver. His legs aching to be seated on better surface. Hands clenching onto the floor as he hunch forward. 

"Mommy... Dada..." Yesung whimpers as he look up to the two fuming caregivers. 

"Baby, tell mommy. Did someone touch you appropriately?" said Sungmin.

"Touch? Mommy?" sais Yesung with confusion. 

Sungmin sigh.

"Not me. Other than mommy, dada, Wookie's mama... Siwon and Kibum. Who else touch you? Mommy heard that you scared of the cafeteria." 

Now he understand it. He had thought his mommy was upset about something else.

"Sungie will tell mommy..but... Sungie's leg hurt..." said Yesung, pouting his way out from getting any longer of his time out.

With a little smile, Sungmin nod and let Kyuhyun to carry the smaller onto one of the beanbag they bought for Yesung's coloring table.

Once he felt comfortable on his favorite beanbag, Yesung trying to remember any of the faces he had thought as the bad guys. Being little had limited his thinking process by only remembering certain faces.

"Umm... Sungie can't remember... But that alot of noona are pinching Sungie's face! Sungie didn't like it!" said Yesung with angry(cute) pout.

Sungmin frown. He begin to think about Leeteuk's words that evening. 

"Sungie ah, just a pinch?" said Sungmin in disbelieve. 

Yesung nod as he copied those noona gestures. Pinching his own cheeks as he mock the noisy squeals he could remember. 

Sungmin was dumbstruck. He had thought something far more worst had happened. Kyuhyun begin to glare at the frowning Sungmin.

"You taking things out of the context, Min ah."

"But Leeteuk hyung... Argh! I forgot how dramatic that man is!" shout Sungmin dramatically. 

Seeing the drama king acting his frustration had Yesung giggles. His mommy are too funny for him, wiggling his body everywhere as he cursing about the oldest officemate of them. 

Soon the two debating caregivers heard a soft yawn. The smaller had his head lolling everywhere from his sleepiness. 

"Babe, he's asleep." said Kyuhyun 

"Oh. Kyu, carry him to his crib please." 

"What about your massive strength just now?"

"It was just a spur of the moment. And Kyu,we really need to teach Sungie about his broken promise. Teukie hyung said some little could be punished lightly so they'll follow our rules."

"Won't that just being harsh to Sungie?"

"We won't cross his boundaries. I'll ask his consent once he's out from the littlespace."

"Suit yourself. I just didn't want my baby hurt by this rules."

"He's my baby too, Kyu."

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm sorry for the lateness. For some reason, I've been writing this chapter for 4 days straight while procrastinating it so many time. The idea just won't came out so I'm writing prompts only. Let's hope i have more material to keep going~~~

Also, do give your guys suggestions for the littlespace things. I would love to learn more about littles.