Baby's Hurt

Our Little Sungie

The Sapphire floor are having their floor reconstructed with new decors. Being that Yesung's office was the nearest to the construction part, he was told to share a room with someone else. And that someone else happen to be the only member who rarely being at work, Siwon.

"Shindongie! Why can Yesung share the office with me!?" Sungmin wail as he shaking the boss's hands around. 

Shindong could only sigh and chuckles. He was there just to watch over the construction and yet he had to face the wailing caregivers all day.

"Sungmin ah, it's better for Yesung hyung to share with Siwon. That busy man weren't even staying in his own office so why wasting such a space? Besides, if i were to let you too in one room, i bet Yesung hyung can even do his job with you pampering him all the time." said Shindong. 

"But Dongie, that horse will molesting my baby without no one knows!" said Sungmin in much more dramatic way.

Siwon who was coincidentally walk into the middle space of the floor heard it and came storming towards them.

"Hey bunny! I'm not that ert!" said Siwon in protest. 

"But Siwon, the other day i heard you cooing on Sungie."

Siwon turns around and meet with Ryeowook who passing by there.

"You shut your mouth and stay in your littlespace right now!"

The others could only laugh as everything turns into a chaotic mess. It was that exact moment the laughing stop. A quite loud crash coming from Siwon and Yesung's shared office room that had them silent immediately. 

"Argh!"

A loud scream can be heard coming from the same direction with the crash. 

"Yesung hyung?!"

The members rush into the room only to find the smaller trap underneath boxes that had been stack up before by them.

"Yesung? Are you okay?" Leeteuk quickly push away the boxes and attend the smaller who keep grimacing.

"I'm... Okay... I accidentally trip on something and the box falls onto me..." said Yesung.

Sungmin went over to lift off the rest of the box. The last box was right on top of the smaller legs.

"Ouch!" Yesung shrieking as Sungmin accidentally grazed the box on his legs.

"Was it injured? Yesung, take off your pants!" said Sungmin frantically. 

Yesung blush as he shake his head furiously. 

"Don't be stubborn! How can we know where's it hurt!" said Sungmin frustratingly. 

"B--but... It's embarrassing! Everyone is here!" said Yesung in protest. 

Sungmin turn around and found out even the construction worker was there.

"You guys! Get out!" said Sungmin as he pointed at the workers. He turn back the wounded Yesung and begin to unbuckle the smaller's pants once everyone was out, leaving the members to inspect the injury. 

Hyukjae cringe from the redness on Yesung's legs. He went out right away to search for some aid kits.

"This is so gonna bruises up. How's your ankle?" said Sungmin.

Yesung trying his hard to hide his open legs. Pulling down his baggy shirt as he timidly whisper. 

"Hurts..."

Soon a soft sniffling came from Yesung as Sungmin keep holding onto his legs. The pain struck him right where the box landed thus had him shrieking from his caregiver touch.

"We need to bring you to the hospital. I'm afraid it could get worst."

"Mommy.... Hurts..."

Everyone begin to coo at the small voice calling for his mommy. Yesung had regressed from all the pain he had and timidly whining to himself. 

"Oh Sungie. It's gonna be okay. Now, mommy gonna put back your pant and we will get some help okay?" said Sungmin.

Yesung nod as he wipe away his tears.

"I'll come with you. I can help to carry him around" said Siwon.

Sungmin unable to reject the offer due to his lack of strength to carry Yesung up. Both of them soon was already on hsi way with Yesung keep crying from his injured leg.

"I got the first aid box!" said Hyukjae as he came into the room.

"Huh? Where Yesung hyung?" he asked the other.

Leeteuk chuckle as he pat the younger's shoulder. 

"Already on their way to get real help."

.
.
.

"His ankle got dislocated a little bit. We need to twist it back and put some straining on it."

Sungmin gapped. It didn't cross his mind his little one's injury was that bad. 

"Um... Doc. Can i tell you something?" said Sungmin softly.

"Yes?"

"I.. I don't know if you know about.. Littlespace."

"Littlespace? Hurmm. Never heard about it before. What was it?"

Sungmin had the hard time to explain the meaning of it but he had too. His little baby had regress at the moment the pain struck and he was so sure about Yesung acting more infant once the doctor need to work on the procedure. 

"Ah. You saying, your friend there, act like a kid? It is bizarre. Maybe it's quite common in psychology department but here in normal facility it was rare. Don't worry. I'll be more careful. Maybe you could help me with it? I'm sure if he has his caregiver with him he would be more relaxing." 

"Omo! Thank you so much!  Doctor.. Can i know your name?" said Sungmin.

"Oh my name is Kim Junmyeon but you can call me Doctor Kim only. Let's head to the room now."

.

"Calm down!"

"No!"

Sungmin laugh as he keep holding onto Yesung's hands. He keep cooing the smaller to let the doctor do his work. Sungmin glance at the poor taller who had been kicked away by Yesung.

"No! It's hurt!" shout Yesung as he keep kicking around, leaving Siwon who had to handle his leg, bruised from his stubbornness. 

"Sungie, you can't do that to Siwon and doctor. He will help you with the pain." said Sungmin.

"But Siwon is hurting me!" said Yesung as he point at his right leg where small bruises was gripped by Siwon's hand.

"Yah! No wonder he was in pain! Hold onto his ankle only!" shout Sungmin angrily. 

"Oh. Sorry Sungie." said Siwon sheepishly. 

"Ready? I'll twist it quickly and strap his leg in the binding." said Junmyeon while grabbing the ankle.

Sungmin nod as he begin to hug the smaller again.

In one move, Junmyeon manage to twist it back into it's normal position and begin the strapping. 

"Mo..mmy..." Yesung whisper as he clings onto Sungmin.

"Shh. It's okay. It will be fine now." 

Yesung keep whimpering as he hide his face into his mommy's chest. Sniffling and sobbing to himself silently. 

"He had other bruises too. I'll be applying some ointment on it." said Junmyeon.

While the doctor was gone, Siwon went over to their side. He keep chuckling at the now whimpering smaller who clings onto his mommy as if he will be separated from him.

"Siwon, after this can you stay with him for a moment? I'll be settling the bills." said Sungmin.

"Okay. And i think he's already pass out now."

Sungmin frown and pull back a little bit. True to Siwon's word, a soft snoring came from the now sleeping Yesung.

"It's okay, let him sleep for now."

.
.
.

Once they came back from the hospital, Sungmin head straight away to their home with Siwon. The taller insisted on helping to carry Yesung who fall back to sleep on the ride home until they reached to their house. 

Upon reaching to the apartment, Siwon settle the smaller inside his crib and let him sleep for awhile. He went out to meet Sungmin who was in the kitchen. 

"Hyung, did you buy the crib?" said Siwon.

"Yeah. Because Sungie keep stuck between us on the bed. I thought it could give him  some more free space and it did."

"Ah really? He look cute too..." mumble Siwon softly.

"I'm sorry what?" Sungmin turn around with knife in his hand. Face as innocent as possible as he ask the taller again.

"Nothing! Just mumbling. Anyway. Shindong hyung gave Yesung hyung 2 days off. It's better if he stay at home for now."

"Really?  That's kinda good but who will take care of him. I got project to be done in this week."

"Let me--

Siwon's word go cut off when the front door was suddenly banged open. Sungmin quickly went over to see the uninvited guest with fumed face.

"Heechul hyung! Can you knock first!?" shout Sungmin angrily. 

"Shush it! Where's my baby! I heard he got hurt!"

"He's my baby! He's resting right now."

Heechul ignore the two as he went over to the bedrooms. Leaving Sungmin to sigh due to the older's quirkiness. 

"Hyung. If you didn't mind, i---

"Sungmin! I'll be taking care of him! Hangeng and i will be here tomorrow!" said Heechul as he keep pestering the caregiver for an approval. 

"Hyung, you too loud. Sorry Siwon, what was that again?" said Sungmin. 

Siwon only smile bitterly as he shake his head.

"Nothing hyung. I'll be taking my leave now. Goodbye Heechul hyung." said Siwon timidly as he walk away from them.

"Sungmin! Listen to me!" 

"Yes yes! I heard you!" Sungmin snap as he glare at the persistent older.

.
.
.

"Mommy..."

Hearing a small voice calling out to him, Sungmin quickly went into the room, leaving Heechul who was talking with him. It was past dinner time and his little one just woke up from his deep sleep.

Sungmin peek into the crib and smiling as he saw Yesung making a grabby hands towards him while his right leg fidgeting to get up by himself. 

"Baby, how's your leg?" said Sungmin.

The smaller had his leg strapped in stronger binder to avoid any movement. He was being careful himself to not move around as he let it still.

"Mommy. I feel numb." said Yesung as he pointing at his leg.

"It's normal baby. Give it some time. For now, mommy and Heebongie will help you."

"Heebongie! Heebongie!" Yesung squealing as his eyes searching for the said older.

"Heebongie is here ~" said Heechul in singsong as he appeared from Sungmin's back.

As soon as he saw his favorite person, Yesung quickly wanting to be out from his crib. Sungmin open up one of the rail and begin to carry the smaller to the bed and sat him there.

"You need to take a bath first. Heebongie will help you okay?" said Sungmin.

The caregiver went around to fetch the smaller sleeping attire as Heechul begin to take off Yesung's clothes.

"But Sungie don't want bath!" said Yesung as he clenching onto his pants.

"But Sungie stink. Your bun bun will hate you if you hug him after this." said Heechul.

Yesung staring at the older and then back to his bun bun that laid motionless inside the open crib.

"Really?" 

"Yes. Now let's go! Heebongie will make so many bubble for you!" said Heechul. 

Yesung clap his hand as he let Heechul lead him into the bathroom. Soon giggles and noises filling the bathroom. Sungmin sigh in relief as he knows Heechul could cheer up the upset baby with his dorkiness.

Sungmin went out and leave his little baby in Heechul's care. He need to prepare something for Kyuhyun who still didn't come back from his work and for Yesung who sleep throughout the dinner.

In the middle of the cooking, he felt a hands make it's way around his waist. Lips kissing his cheeks as the man disturbing his cooking. 

"Kyu, I'm not the meal yet." said Sungmin teasingly. 

"I know. I won't attack you in front of our baby. By the way, how's his injury? Where is he now? I'm sorry i can't be with you guys just now."

"It's okay Kyu. He's taking a bath with Heechul hyung."

"With what!? I can't let that happen!" Kyuhyun frantically trying to make his way to the room but Sungmin manage to hold him back for a moment. 

"Hey, Hyung just helping. He won't do something weird to Sungie. Anyway, you should rest while I'm cooking the dinner."

Kyuhyun sigh as he went to the living room. His thoughts brought back to the moment when Sungmin had called him that noon about their injured baby.

"How's his injury?" said kyuhyun a bit louder for his fiance in the kitchen. 

"Doctor said his ankle got twisted. Might be from the things falling right on top of his feets."

"Really? Must be hurt. Did he get any days off?"

"Yes. Shindong let him have two day rest. And Heechul had offer himself to take care of Sungie for tomorrow." said Sungmin.

"Hurmm. Okay."

.

"Omo! Our baby are clean now!" squeals Heechul as he drying down the wet little.

"I can hug bun bun tonight!" said Yesung happily. 

Heechul had let him sit while he clean him off. Afterwards, he dress rhe smaller with something Sungmin had prepared. A legless onesie for the smaller's injured leg and a short baggy pants so the smaller won't catch any flu.

"Now, let's get out. You must be hungry!"

"Let me carry him."

Yesung turn around and immediately beam up from the newcomer. 

"Dada!"

"Hi Sungie! Aigooo my poor baby!" Kyuhyun coos at the smaller as he carried Yesung out.

"Dada! Sungie leg hurts just now! Boxes monster did it!" said Yesung with a pout.

"Really!? Dada will smash that boxes tomorrow!" said Kyuhyun,genuinely getting angry for the damned boxes. 

Kyuhyun put the smaller on a chair and sit next to him. Heechul soon join them for a light dinner.

After the dinner, Heechul went home and promise to be there before the little one wake up.

"Let's go to sleep." said Kyuhyun as he carried the smaller into the room.

"Dada. Can Sungie sleep with dada and mommy?" said Yesung with pleading eyes.

"But baby, your legs hurt. Mommy and dada could hurt you in sleep." said Sungmin.

Yesung pout. He know that he can't but he really want his caregivers right now.

Seeing the little one pouting and sulking, Sungmin didn't have the heart to let him sleep alone.

"Okay. Just for tonight." said Sungmin with a smile.

"Yay!"

.

Sungmin waiting. He had alert his fiance to not fall asleep until their little one sleep. He mean to put the smaller back into his crib once he had  was out thus leading him and Kyuhyun still awake at this late.

"Min, maybe now?"

"A little bit more." 

The two caregivers whispering to each other. Yesung was long out from his consciousness but Sungmin taking safety measures just to not awakening the sleeping little.

Once he was satisfied enough with it, Sungmin let Kyuhyun to carry Yesung into his crib. The taller than softly locking dow the crib and quickly scattered away to the bed in order to avoid waking up Yesung. 

Content with it, Sungmin finally able to sleep from the exhausted day.

.
.
.

"Baby!!!"

"Heebongie!!"

Hangeng watch from the side as the two squealing monsters who went on with their play. He tried to join those two but they was too deep into their own world.

"Chullie. I want to join too." Hangeng copying the small of voice of the diva when he was playing with Yesung. 

Heechul ignore him as he keep playing with Yesung.

They were playing with Yesung soft toy for an hour already. Leaving the poor Chinese man alone to watch the play.

"Heebongie... Pee."

"Oh! Let's go!"

Heechul immediately lifting up the smaller but due to bruises,Yesung yelping in pain right away.

"Omo! I'm so sorry! Geng! Help me!" said Heechul frantically. 

"Now you need me" pout Hangeng as he went over to carry the smaller in more comfortable manners.

"GengGeng!" said Yesung, copying Heechul's way of calling his 'scandal'.

"Yes Sungie!" said Hangeng while smiling at the smaller.

"Pee!"

"Haha, i know. Let's go" 

After the short toilet trip, Hangeng begin to cook some lunch for them. While Heechul was helping Hangeng to gather the stuff, Yesung keep staring at the kitchen direction. Wanting to join the others but he couldn't even crawl there with his legs swollen everywhere. He then could only play with his toy.

.

Soon, the day come to an end. Heechul was just finished bathing the smaller and tuck him on the bed while waiting for his caregivers to arrive home.

"Baby, Heebongie can't accompany you tomorrow. Do you have anyone that you want to stay with you tomorrow?" 

Yesung who was hugging his little bunny thinking hard about it. Changmin was an exceptional as the idol was on his world tour right now. Ryeowook had to take over his work thus leaving him no one else to help him. Then a bell ringed inside his head as he remembered one person who possible to accompany him.

"Siwon!"

"Eh? Wait baby. Siwon? Why?" said Heechul with disbelieve face.

"Because Siwon promised to buy me toy!" said Yesung happily. 

"He was? When?"

"At the hospital! He said that he didn't want me to cry anymore so he promised me a toy but he forgot about it." the smile suddenly change into a pout.

Heechul cursing the visual of the company for breaking his promise. And he will make that man fulfill the long forgotten promise with his own way.

"Then we will let Siwon accompany you then!" said Heechul.

"Yay!"

 


Extra 1

Sungmin went away for the billing process. Leaving Yesung sleeping in the hand of Siwon.

It was breathtaking. The smaller's sleeping face was too angelic for the taller. But soon the peaceful looking baby woken up all of sudden. Looking around, he unable to search for his mommy. 

"Hiks.. Mommy... Mommy!!!"

"Shhh baby! Siwon is here!" said Siwon frantically. 

The smaller stop crying for awhile and glance towards Siwon. Soon his tears getting heavier as he didn't want Siwon right now. He want his mommy. 

"Hey hey, calm down. Siwon will buy toy for you okay?"

The coax immediately calmed him down. He on his thumb as he stare at the taller with puppy kicked face.

"Toys?"

"Yes. I'll buy so many toys for you!" said Siwon nervously. 

"Promise me?" 

Siwon almost squeal. Siwon never squeals in his life but seeing the smaller holding out his pinky towards him almost made him do so.

"Promise. After we finished with this, I'll buy you whatever you want." said Siwon as he intertwined his big pinky with the smaller one.

"Yay!"

And Siwon never feel any more happier than being accepted into his dream job before. He feel happy just by the bright smile of this little one.

 

Extra 2

'Bugh! Crack!'

Upon hearing the weird sound coming from his room, Siwon couldn't help but to frown at the sound. It couldn't possibly be his now officemate Yesung. That petite one were absent that day.

Slowly, he peek into the room and found someone was trashing the empty boxes there.

"Hey! You gonna add the mess here!" said Siwon. 

The culprit turn around with a glare. It's almost send Siwon into a shriek for thw amount of evilness emitting from the man's body.

"Kyuhyun ssi! What are you doing!?"

"Revenge." 

---Cont

 

 


A/N: did someone ask for some yewon? You did? And here they are~~~~ on the continuous one lol hahaha!
Would you guys mind if yesung had another daddy? I want him to call Siwon daddywon lol. It might sound but it's all innocent act, i promise. That's all for now. Imma go to sleep ~~~