Prologue

Our Little Sungie

 

 


In a building full of designers and workers, there were a floor where exclusively separated from the others due to their works quality and achievement in working for the head of the building. Namely Shin Donghe or better know more as Shindong, the young CEO of the famous company to produce lines of design and clothing. Owning up to more then 5 famous designers that had work for his sole brand, Shinji.

Irony enough, the floor that was occupied with the said famous line up were all shouting beauty in their faces. From Kim Heechul, the androgenic head of the designer to Choi Siwon, the potential model to be but instead he work as the brand marketing unit.

Alongside with the two, there’s more to it.

The famous duo photographer slash idea ‘factory’, Lee Donghae and Lee Hyukjae. The duo can’t never be separated, rumors flying all over the building as it said that the duo are a married couple.

Next was a clingy couple that was too obvious. Written all over their face were a sign to stay away from them. Kim Youngwoon or well-known as Kangin work as assistant for Park Jungssoo who too known as Leeteuk, the well known designer. The two in charge in lots of family wear and casual ready to go styles. Although the couple were called clingy one, it was more to Kangin, the big bulky man being clingy onto the angel like designer.

Being that the company already established variety of wear, they their own magazine department that in charge in featuring newest collection and guidance of their clothing line. The head of the department, Lee Sungmin manage to place himself among the designer floor for his amazing achievement in rising the company’s name through his work on the magazine. Alongside with him are his assistant, Kim Ryeowook. A young editor who been brought together to the same floor at the same time as Sungmin for his own achievement.

With that, all 8 gorgeous human being were the company most proudest success. Called by the other as the Sapphire members due to the floor name. Envy by the other for the fortune they had for being both face and talent. People are still trying to get themselves near the level as them. But none had ever reach any achievement as far as the 8 members of the floor except one person in the magazine editorial department.

And that person was Kim Jongwoon or known by the nickname he credit himself in any of his work as Yesung. A nerd looking guy who had eyes covered by big spectacles and bangs that cover up to his glasses. As timid and petite as he looks, Yesung manage to be on par as Ryeowook but refuse the invitation to move on the Sapphire floor. Well, his income still the same as Ryeowook and it will not change anything the fact that he was feeling self-conscious to be around those inhumanly gorgeous.

Yes, Yesung never like himself in general. He is the workaholic that people despise the most. Burying himself deep into the work as he ignore everything that happen surrounding him as he was in the ‘zone’. Not added with the fact that he was too conscious about people thought of him, afraid of been broken as it was already did before. And of all thing, he was afraid of being rejected by the members of Sapphire themselves.

But all of this thing never bother him more than the fact that he had more to hide. Keeping all to himself, Yesung carried a big secret that he sure to be doom once it was exposed to the world. Keeping himself as timid as he could and avoiding from being known to the world, Yesung was living his own life peaceful. And he would kill to keep it that way. Or is he?

 

 

 

A/N:  of course being me, i can't leave the members~ all will had their own roles in here as the caregivers and the littles. I can't wait to show you guys the first chapter!  I'm so in love with littleyeye~~~❤

 

Chapter comin soon!