Baby's Hurt II

Our Little Sungie

A/N: i am so sorry for the delay. It was supposed to uploaded days ago but i weren't able to finish it in time. I had personal things happens but now I'm back on the track! Enjoy some of you guys favorite couple~~~~

 

 

 

It was supposed to be a peaceful morning but for some reason, the little sick baby was crying his lungs out the moment he woke up from his sleep. It wasn't the usual mommy's patting him to wake him up, it was the pain.

It took the caregivers few seconds to drive off their groggy thought when they heard the heartbreaking wails.

Sungmin rush to the little's side frantically and found Yesung was already pale and exhausted from his crying. 

"Baby! What happened!?" said Sungmin frantically as he open up the crib.

He begin to inspect the smaller and soon found what was the cause of the painful cries.

"Omo! Your leg!" said Sungmin.

The caregiver begin to dentangling the blanket that had for some reason wrapping itself too tight around the injured leg. Once it was off from Yesung, the smaller one begin to feel better. All sobbing begun to sooth down as Kyuhyun help him by massaging his upper leg from the cramp and the pain.

Both mommy and dada was trying their hard to cheer up the upset smaller but nothing could be done when Yesung was too in pain to even comprehend any conversation. 

"Your blankie got tangled eoh?" whisper Kyuhyun softly as he hug the daze looking smaller.

Yesung meekly nod as he sniffles more. He begin to his thumb, his pacifier was nowhere to be found due to him squirming around few minutes before.

"Min, he need something." said Kyuhyun. 

Sungmin knows what the taller meant thus he went out to fix some formula for the smaller one. Kyuhyun keep cooing and coaxing the smaller from all the crying. 

"Baby, do you know who will be with you today?" said Kyuhyun as he caressing the smaller's hair.

Yesung shake his head, not wanting to speak at the moment. 

"It's Siwon. And he had surprises for you." 

Hearing the mention of the surprise, Yesung couldn't help but to turn towards his dada immediately but with his leg restricted in one place, he could only looking up to the taller.

(idk why i had the urge to explain, here, kyuhyun was sitting inside the crib while yesung leaning towards him. Letting his body rested at kyuhyun chest. Meaning, kyu was backhugging him.)

"Aren't you excited?" said Kyuhyun, trying to cheer up Yesung again.

"Toys!" Yesung squeals. He remembered how the handsome officemate had promised him goodies for his good behavior. 

"Yes! Oh dada love it when you smiles like this!" said Kyuhyun happily, poking the smaller's cheeks that resembles a cute hamster. 

"Mommy too!" Sungmin chirping in as he bring over the bottle of milk for Yesung.

"Mommy! Siwon is coming!" said Yesung. 

Sungmin chuckling. He went over and sit next to his family. After giving the smaller his milk, he begin to massage the smaller's leg again. It was in the prescription to keep massaging the once again inured leg. Yesung whine behind the teether, massive pain invading his leg once again.

"It's okay. Just for awhile." said Kyuhyun as he coos again for the smaller.

After the massage, they tuck in Yesung once again while they need to prepare for their job. Yesung watch in between the railing of the crib. Staring at his caregivers who running around like a cartoon characters. He giggles when Sungmin accidentally bump into Kyuhyun while on his way out to the room. Although the two caregivers didn't stop at all, they were relief hearing the small giggles coming from their little one.

Sungmin's ministrations stop when he heard a doorbell. The said mommy then went out, leaving the already finish Kyuhyun to attend their little's need.

Once he open up the door, he glare at the guest as he let the man in. With mouth mumblings his disliking for the man's presence, he lead the man to the living room.

"Sungmin hyung, drop that mumbling. I told you I'm not a ert." said the man.

"How can i trust you, Siwon. If it's not for Heechul hyung threat, i won't be allowing you inside here." said Sungmin.

"What does he said?" said Siwon curiously. 

"He kep telling me if there's no one to watch over Sungie, a ert ahjussi will come. I know the fact that there is a few weird people live in this building too so i can't help but to feel anxious about it. And you better protect him properly! No weird touching! No weird toys for him! No watching weird stuff!"

"Wow! Calm down! I'm not that weird hyung. I won't hurt such innocent baby like Sungie. You don't have to worry." said Siwon.

Sungmin scoff it off. He has his right to put on all guard for his own little one. Yesung was after all, his first little.

"I'll put my trust on you for now. Don't upset him. Here's the rule i wrote down before. Make sure to follow it. Although Sungie are a good baby, there's some he aren't able to follow it carefully." said Sungmin as he passing a small notebook to the taller.

Siwon read it right away. Brows lifted as he saw few of the rules. 

"He's wearing a diapers?  Wookie rarely use it though." said Siwon. 

"I know but with his leg like that and this is his first time with you, i bet he'll be more shy to ask around. That's why I'm putting him on one today. I don't know if you're willing to change it for him later on."

"Ah i didn't mind it. I used to change my nephew's all the time."

"That is a real kid. This is an adult. You better not be tempted by his body or I'll cut off your ****" said Sungmin menacingly. 

A wave of shivers make it's way to the taller spine. He make a mental note to keep it that way. He was indeed fall for the cute baby but he would do anything to save his future.

"Roger that. Where is he?" 

"In the room. Follow me."

The taller obediently tailing around the shorter until they reach one of tbe bedroom. There, he saw the little angel was changing his clothes with his dada.

"Mommy!" squeals Yesung as soon as he saw his mommy. His bright smile soon falter as he didn't recognize the man behind his mommy. 

"Mommy! Who's that!" said Yesung.

"Baby, it's Siwon." said Sungmin.

"Oh! Toys!"

Siwon almost choke on his own spits. The little one could only remember him because of his promise. 

"Siwon! Toys!" said Yesung as he hold out his hand, asking for the promised toys.

Siwon walk towards the bed where Yesung had his clothes change and ruffling the smaller's hair.

"After breakfast okay?" said Siwon.

Yesung pout and begin to whine. He had been waiting enough and this tall man had to prolong the wait again.

"Sungie, Siwon promised already. So go eat your breakfast with him. I'm sure Siwon already bring something delicious for you." said Sungmin. 

Siwon could only cold sweats from it. He was being grateful to himself for coming there with some fast food breakfast beforehand. 

Yesung nod timidly to his mommy. He then doing his grabby's hand towards his dada. Wanting to be carry out to the dining room.

"How about Siwon try to carry Sungie? At least we will know how gentle he can be." said Kyuhyun.

Sungmin begin to glare at his own fiance. Cursing the taller for suggesting such things to them.

The man hesitate for a few moments. He knows how awkward it was to carry another adult by the hip but seeing how normal it was for Yesung, he comply with it.

Yesung whimpers as he grabbing his dada's hand. Scared of a stranger's touch.

"It's okay. Mommy and dada is here." said Kyuhyun again.

Yesung glance once again towards Siwon. The taller was radiating quite a beaming smiles for him. The warm feeling had him calmed down. He begin to heave his arms up, gesturing for Siwon to carry him already. 

Being the awkward man he is, Siwon tried to grab the smaller by the armpit but it end up tickling the smaller. 

Yesung giggles as he squirm away. Leaving the caregivers to sigh for Siwon's way of holding the baby.

"Just keep going. If you keep holding him there, he'll be more ticklish over the time." said Kyuhyun, silently teaching the taller of his own knowledge. 

Siwon take it seriously. He begin to follow the exact direction and manage to do it correctly. Yesung was now clinging onto his hip as his small hands circling Siwon's broad shoulder.

"Good! Now we can leave without feeling worried for Sungie." said Kyuhyun with a smile.

Sungmin clicking his tongue as he gather his briefcase and things for the work. He approach Yesung who was still carried by Siwon and kiss the smaller forehead before bidding his farewell. 

Yesung was being quiet even with his caregivers cooing and kissing his face. He felt uncomfortable. His dada was more fluffier than this man. This man had hard chest thus the awkwardness came whenever he try to rest his hands there.

"What's wrong little baby?" said Siwon while walking towards the living room where the breakfast were.

Yesung shake his head. Hiding the fact that he like his dada fluffy body than this man's hard one.

Once they were in the living room, Siwon was unconsciously letting the smaller sat on his lap right after he himself taking a seat at the couch. During opening up the breakfast from  it's wrapping, Siwon felt Yesung keep fidgeting around. 

"What's wrong Sungie?" Siwon ask.

"Umm... Si...won... Sungie feels weird..."

"Weird? Why?"

"laps..."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Laps. Sungie feels weird sitting on your laps... Too hard." 

If it weren't for the smaller weird way of describing things, Siwon would have thought Yesung was being flirty with him. And it was only then he realized, the smaller was indeed sitting on his laps.

"Oh sorry! You didn't like it?" Siwon ask as he letting the smaller to sit next to him.

"I don't know. Dada are comfy. Siwon too hard. Siwon should eat more so Sungie can sit on Siwon's laps again!" said Yesung in more cheery voice.

The taller didn't know whether to laugh or keep smiling. The smaller really bold with his words.

"That's because I'm having more muscles than your dada."

"Muscles? Why?"

"Why?" Siwon asking the smaller back.

"Why Siwon have muscles? Why not fluffy?"  

Siwon was struck with nothingness. What was even his purpose on building up more muscle in the first place? 

"Oh look! I bought you chicken nuggets!" said Siwon, distracting the smaller from asking more about his exercise routine hobby. 

As easy as he able to get too indulged in the conversation, the chicken nuggets able to distract him right away. His eyes begin to stare at the breakfast as Siwon making a smaller potion for him.

"Let's eat!"

.

Siwon watching over the playing little. Taking the look of the all smiley and giggly Yesung who are too occupied by his new toys.

'He had cute nose to be honest.' thought Siwon dazed. 

'Wonder if he ever had someone special before. '

'Oh! He had the smallest hand i ever seen!' 

Yesung stop his plaything. He stares at the taller who mirroring his act. Why the man keep watching him? Why he was smiling to himself? What is this warm feeling he felt so familiar with? All questions bring him to one of his earliest littlespace's memories. His first daddy.

"Daddy?" 

The taller was too deep in his admiring the little one. Froze in his smiling state.

"Daddy?!"

Siwon flinch when a small hand tugging on his shirt. His eyes falls on pouting Yesung who seems angry at him.

"I'm sorry Sungie, is there something wrong?" 

"Why daddy became a doll?"

"Daddy? Sorry baby, but why you're calling me daddy?" said Siwon, ignoring the smaller's question. 

"Um? Because Sungie wants too. Can i?" said Yesung with pleading look.

Siwon couldn't say no. No, he didn't want to miss the opportunity. 

"Of course baby. Now, how about some dessert?" 

"Yes please!" 

.

It's past 12 in the afternoon. Yesung was having his nap time while Siwon was working on his job on the coffee table. Once in awhile, Siwon glancing at the smaller who deep in his sleep after he lay out a comforter in front of the television. Siwon smiles likes there's no tomorrow. He never thought on babysitting an man-child before.

'Look at that hand!' Siwon shrieking in his thoughts. Staring at the smaller who sleep while hands in fist, tugging on his own blanket.

'I wonder if Sungmin willing to give Sungie to me... Haha.' 

His miserable thoughts was distracted by the sound of the front door. He recalls back to Sungmin's words and never heard anything about the older coming home early. 

"Jongwoon ah!"

Siwon shudder. A man voice was calling out to his baby's real name. He didn't recognize the man's voice thus leading him into thinking about the said ert who live in the same building right now.

With all guards, he went towards the corridor only to meet the man at the living room's door.

"Who are you? Why you're in my house?" said the man.

"Your house? Wasn't it too early to be this drunk?" Siwon reply as he crossing his hands across his chest. 

"Huh? You the one who being a drunkard. This is my house,Kim Kibum and Kim Jongwoon's house. Who are you?"

Siwon taken aback by the man's word. Who is this man that shares a house with his baby?

"You're Yesung brother?" Siwon ask innocently. 

Kibum laugh. Maybe a little too much. Who was this man to say something like that? Was there any resemblances between him and his Jongwoon.

"Sorry dude, I'm not his brother. I'm his boyfriend. And this is our house together. Where is he anyway?" said Kibum as he walk pass the stunned taller.

'Yesung's boyfriend? ' thought Siwon.

Kibum walks towards the living room and found the smaller who still tangled in his blanket. Sleeping soundly to himself. 

"Ah, he's in littlespace now." said Kibum with gentle smiles.

"You... Are you really his boyfriend?"

Siwon shows up from Kibum's back. Face full of questions for the truth.

"Yes. Are you his new nanny? I didn't know Sungmin would use one." said Kibum.

"You know Sungmin?" Siwon ask in disbelieve. 

Kibum smirking. He could get a hunch of what this man could possibly be.

"Yes. You still didn't answer me. Who are you." said Kibum, phrasing his question again.

"I.. I'm Choi Siwon. Yesung's officemate." 

"And why are you here?" Kibum ask again, uneasiness began to clouding his thoughts. 

"Oh, Yesung hurt his leg the other day and had been in his littlespace for awhile now. Sungmin hyung ask me to take care of him." Siwon lied. It had been the department diva who forced him so.

"O-oh! Re--really? Didn't know about it. I was too busy i guess. I did told them i was coming back today. Maybe they forgot about it." said Kibum.

Siwon awkwardly stands next to the poker face man. It was the first time he felt tremendously jealous for someone. 

"Anyway, you can go home now. I'll be taking care of him now." said Kibum. Feeling threatened by the taller's aura.

Siwon look up to the man. Wanting to protest about it. But he can't do much with the man being Yesung's boyfriend, thus leaving him in nodding. 

Siwon begin to gather his stuff as Kibum sat next to the sleeping smaller. Few seconds later, Yesung squirm in his sleep. Eyes fluttering open as he look around. He found Siwon few feets away and realize the man was packing his stuff.

"Daddy?" said Yesung softly. 

Siwon stop his ministrations and went over to Yesung. 

Kibum almost choke on his spit. He had thought the words was his imagination or it was for him.

"Baby, I'm here." said Kibum.

Yesung turn to his left and saw Kibum smiling towards him.

"Daddy?" he call the man.

Siwon begin to feel confused. Was Kibum Yesung's daddy? 

"Yes baby. It's daddy. Not him." said Kibum with sweatdrop.

Yesung violently shake his head. Holding out his hand towards Siwon, wanting to be taken away from Kibum.

Understand the smaller's need, Siwon quickly lift off Yesung and let the smaller hug him.

"Daddy! Don't leave me with this bad guy!" said Yesung. 

Siwon bit back the laugh. Kibum was blushing. The situation was much more confusing to the tallest of the three but something about Yesung wanting him as his daddy makes Siwon happy.

"Baby, I'm not a bad person, I'm your daddy remember?!" said Kibum in protest. 

Yesung whining as he shake his head no. "You not my daddy!"

Kibum sigh. He know he couldn't win against the little one.

"Fine. He's your daddy now. But you do remember that I'll be staying here for awhile right?" said Kibum.

Yesung glance at Kibum as he nod. He then holding out his pinky towards Kibum, earning a question from Kibum. 

"For what baby?" sais Kibum.

"Promise me you won't make me sad again." said Yesung.

The always poker face man widen his eyes for a second before smiling bitterly. He has left some unpleasant memories for the little one.

"I promise." 

.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun walk into the house heavily. They were just return from some company's meeting. With heavy steps, Sungmin went towards his bedroom only to frown.

"Kyu, where's Sungie?" Sungmin ask as he turn around to the taller 

"With Siwon i guess. They might be in the living room." said Kyuhyun. 

Sungmin yang righr behind Kyuhyun and came into quite bizarre scenery. 

There, laying around unconscious in the living room was three man. One they recognize as their little, one as their company's visual and another one was too surprising for them.

"Kibum?!" said Kyuhyun in surprise. 

"Oh i remember now! He said he want to stay here since this is his house too!" continue Kyuhyun. 

Sungmin clicking his tongue in annoyance. Another disturbance! Thought him.

"Sungie is sleeping. Should we let them here?" said Kyuhyun softly.

Yesung was sleeping with the two hunk men sandwiching him. Showing the too much possessiveness by holding the smaller's hands each for themselves. 

"You know"

"Know what?" reply Kyuhyun oblivious. 

"Our Sungie might need more protection from now on." said Sungmin expressionless. 

"Why's that?" 

"I don't want this two ert around him."

 

 

 

A/N: we lurveeee harem yeye XD.