Little Sungie and Auntie Heechul

Our Little Sungie

After lunch, Yesung finally went back to his normal self and he could say he was embarrassed to the point he had to shoo his caregivers away from his office. Hiding behind the door, he recalled the event with a red face. Everything was too shocking for him to the point he decided to stay in his littlespace longer then he should.

‘Urgh… what have I done… and why Heechul sunbaenim keep wanting to cut my hair?’ thought him.

He walk weakly towards his desk to resume his work only to remember the said work accidentally fall inside Leeteuk’s room. The event had him forgotten about the work that he supposed to seek help from Ryeowook.

‘Wait… wasn’t just now… a crib? So Ryeowook is a little like me and … Leeteuk sunbaenim is his caregiver?’ he thought so hard about the latter but then deciding to shrug it off and continue his other works just to distract himself from everything.

.

Sungmin sigh to himself. After Kyuhyun had went back to his floor, he was left alone to sigh at his little baby who seems all flustered and shut himself in his own room.

He went around to look for Heechul. He finally recall something that he seems to forget. He hastily make his way to the older room and relief when he saw the older were focusing on his work.

“Hyung, can we talk?” said Sungmin.

“Oh, can I cut his hair now?” said Heechul excitedly while holding his own pair of scissors.

“Wow. Please don’t appear like that in front of Sungie later. He’ll freak out. It’s not it. We can’t do it now. He lock me out from his room after he become the usual him now. But I have plan.”

“Oh. What was it?”

.
.
.

“Yes, I’ll take Sungie with me. We meet at his house. Oh, the plan got canceled that’s why I didn’t call for your help. Okay bye.”

“Mommy… who was it?” said Yesung as he rubbing his eyes due to his sleepiness.

Few minutes ago 

Sungmin was fortunate enough when Yesung came to his office room with a task that need his supervision. He was finishing the part and saw Yesung who was waiting in front of him keep rubing his eyes and judging from his act, the latter had regress but trying his hard to stay big just to finish his last work.

Everything that happen had depriving all his energy and had him tired faster than usual. He keep wanting to take the pacifier that he has inside his drawer but he had to held back and keep doing his work.

The holding back had him regress once he saw his mommy. And now he felt grateful when it was already time to go home. Sungmin was packing his stuff alongside his plushie and all the stuff and ready to go home.

On their way to the elevator, they bump into Leeteuk and Ryeowook who went on the same elevator with them.

Yesung keep glancing at Ryeowook, knowing the other were a little too. He then saw Leeteuk smiling towards him. He blush as he hide behind Sungmin’s back. 

The two caregivers were having their talk to each other. “Sungmin, we should set some date for them to play together. Wookie had his playdate before but it wasn’t that good since the other little quite harsh on him. I’m sure Sungie and Wookie could be a good playdate to each other, right?”

“Oh, that’s good hyung! We’ll think about it later. Sungie quite shy but I’m sure he would love to play with a new friend, right Sungie?” 

Yesung only nod timidly behind the former’s back and keep fiddling on the caregiver’s shirt.

“Oh we here. See you later hyung, bye Wookie” Sungmin wave at Ryeowook who only giggling towards him. Tailing right behind SUngmin, Yesung bow with his plushie that he took from Sungmin due to his nervousness and quickly went to Sungmin in hurried.

Yesung look around and found Sungmin at different direction than Kyuhyun’s car.

“Sungie here. Dada will be back a little late. You’ll ride with mommy.” said Sungmin.

Yesung only nod as he walks towards his mommy and went into the car without knowing hell was waiting for him at his own house.

.
.
.

“Did he know?”

“What? He would run away if I to him.”

Both caregivers were now inside the kitchen, cooking for their dinner while waiting for Yesung to finish his bath. Though they supposed to ask their little baby to take the bath after their plan, it could rise some suspicion for the little by their weird request.

Sungmin were just finished telling the younger what he had plan after dinner. Both of them were busying whispering to each other when Yesung came into the kitchen with a wet hair.

“Aigoo Sungie, you suppose to dry your hair first.” said Kyuhyun. He went to the latter room to fetch a towel to help Yesung dry his hair.

Kyuhyun pull the latter into the living room and settle him on the floor while he sat on the couch to dry off Yesung’s wet raven.

“Sungie, are you mad?” said Kyuhyun when he heard nothing from little Yesung ever since he came home from work.

Yesung shake his head timidly and letting his dada do whatever he’s doing.

“Sungie, there’s must be something bothering you. You’ve been quiet in the car. Mommy worried about you just now.” said Kyuhyun, recalling how his fiance had told him so. He added with “Remember, you can’t hide anything that make you sad?”

Yesung only sigh and lowered his head, making Kyuhyun hard to dry his hair off.

“Sungie… forgot pacifier…at work..” he whispers his word softly but still can be heard by Kyuhyun.

“Why don’t you said so? Mommy should have a spare with him. We ask him later but now, let’s dry your hair first.”

After they were done, Sungmin called them to have a dinner together. During the meals, Sungmin won’t stop feeling nervous for his plan to upset his little baby who still didn’t know what was awaiting him.

Even when the time to execute the plan come, he won’t stop spoiling Yesung with a lots sweets and movies.

‘DingDOng’

“Kyu, stay here with him, I’ll get the door.” said Sungmin.

Yesung head perks up from his movie and turn his head towards the door. Feeling suspicious for who had come to his house at this hours. And his dada won’t help to make him more suspicious after the latter trying to block his view on their guest.

“Dada, I can’t see!” said Yesung with a pout. His small hand keep pushing away Kyuhyun’s broad shoulder but to no avail.

“Sungie, Dory gone!” said Kyuhyun as he point at the movie to divert the little one focus.

He sigh in relief when Yesung turn his focus back on the television with suspense.

Meanwhile, Sungmin trying his hard to avoid Yesung from seeing their guest and went over to the kitchen with the guest.

“Oh this is fun. He didn’t know right?”

“Yes, Heechul hyung. He would throwing a tantrum. So how do we do this?”

“You asking me? Well this is your plan.” Heechul scoff at the former antic.

“But you got excited for no reason too. Well. If we’re to follow our plan, I’ll let Kyuhyun hold him back while I’ll call you to the living room. Did you bring everything you needing?” said Sungmin.

Heechul lift up his bag full of his needing to cut the little’s hair with a smirk.

“Please… be gentle with him…”

Flashback

“So what’s the plan?” said Heechul to Sungmin who had come to his office that evening.

“Okay, don’t get creep out but I know where you live. Kyuhyun, my fiance that you met just now live in the same apartment and I saw you the other days coincidentally.”

“I understand that. So what else?”

“Yesung hyung live in the same building too so… I thought about you coming to his house to.. you know. Cut the hair. But we have to wait till after dinner. I’m afraid he got upset and refuse to eat after that.”

“Hah. I’ve been living there since ever and never knew he live there too. That’s okay though. I got more equipment at my house too. That’s decided then. Send me the apartment number later. Now shoo. I need to do my job for now”

“Thanks hyung!”

Present

Sungmin trying his hard to get his fiance attention towards him without alerting little Yesung. Once Kyuhyun saw him flailing his hand in the air like crazy, Kyuhyun excuse himself from Yesung’s side. Not that the little one even care because of the cartoon getting into the best part for him.

Kyuhyun walks into the kitchen and saw Heechul were preparing his stuff.

“Oh sunbaenim, hello. How do we do this?” said Kyuhyun.

“Kyu, I want you to take a hold of him from behind while I’m wearing him this scarf to avoid the hair getting everywhere. Make sure he can’t run anyway. After that I’ll let Heechul hyung do his part. Remember, we don’t an upset baby.” said Sungmin, pulling the latter towards the living room again.

Kyuhyun sit next to Yesung who had plopped himself onto the floor and leaning towards the couch. He was too distracted with the movie and didn’t realize how Sungmin had tied a scarf around his neck.

But the thing that come next had him shuddered. He saw Heechul coming close towards him. Only then he saw everything around him had been pushed away and Kyuhyun was sitting behind him on the couch.

“Dada?” said Yesung as he look up towards a smiling Kyuhyun. He begin to look around for his mommy and saw how Sungmin were right behind Heechul.

“Mommy…”

Once they saw the smaller begin to whimper and fidgeting, Kyuhyun caught him trying to run away and had him sit on his dada’s lap.

“Baby, it will be finish in no time.” said Sungmin, persuading the little one to listen to him.

“No! It’s hurt!” Yesung yell on top of his lung after Heechul set a chair in front of him and sat on it. Kyuhyun’s hand were circling around his waist and had him locked to prevent him from running away.

“Sungie ah, auntie Heechul won’t hurt you. Look at your mommy’s hair, doesn’t it look nice? I’m the one who do it.” said Heechul with a warm smile that he never show at anyone before.

Sungmin only nod. Heechul didn’t lie, he was responsible for Sungmin’s nice haircut and that’s the reason why he trust the older to do the same for his little baby.

“But.. it’s hurt… mommy’s bleeding.” said Yesung with a tears.

“That’s because mommy not a professional. Auntie Heechul had license, see?” Heechul showing his old card that he use as a hairdresser before he became a designer.

“Believe me now?” said Heechul, earning a cute nod from Yesung. Feeling satisfy after he finally earn the little one trust, he begin to work his way with the smooth hair.

Sungmin gaped at the way Heechul prepared to win his baby’s heart. Amazed by the fact Yesung could only trust the older just by a single card that already expired it’s date.

Kyuhyun had to hold onto the smaller who keep squirming every time Heechul’s scissor touch his forehead.

“Sungie, sit still or else--- uhh…” Heechul accidentally cut his bangs to short than Sungmin’s liking. “Oh. He look much better actually.” said Heechul after he brush away the hair.

“Now, onto the back one. Can you let him sit on the floor? It should be much more easier.” Heechul ordering Kyuhyun as he put away the chair and sat on the floor.

Yesung sitting anxiously with Sungmin in front of him. Taking over his fiance job to calm the nervous one.

Heechul had to work more detail after his ‘customer’ keep moving around. He look around the latter’s face and saw Yesung almost fell asleep due to his soft touch.

“Sorry hyung. He actually look exhausted after the whole ordeal.” said Sungmin. He had to hold onto Yesung’s head so the older can work on the finishing touch.

.

“Done. There you go. Look more refreshing and cute!” said Heechul, admiring his own work on Yesung.

“Omoo! He look so cute! Like a little boy! Well he is my boy so” said Sungmin with squeal.

Both of them were cooing and squealing at the now wide awake Yesung due to the noises. Kyuhyun had to cover the smaller’s ears from ruined by the girly squeals as he can feels his own ears bleeding.

“They are so gonna love your new look, Sungi!” said Heechul while he pinching the smaller’s chubby cheeks.

“You look so cute baby!” Sungmin chirped in while cooing the confused Yesung.

“Aigoo. Do you want to be my baby, Sungie ah?”

The older question had both Kyuhyun and Sungmin glaring at him. Heechul ignore them and keep complimenting the little’s new look.

“Hyung, you don’t like kids, I remind you that.” said Sungmin annoyed.

“Well, I like Sungie now. Anyway, it’s late. Your baby already fall asleep once. And I need my beauty sleep.” said Heechul. He clean his stuff quickly.

“Oh I forgot the time. Thank you so much hyung. How can we repay you?” said Kyuhyun.

“Emm… you can bring him to my office room once awhile so I can play with him too.”

“What are you, little Heenim?” said Sungmin, grinning as he mock the older.

“Tssk, shush it. I don’t mind your baby here. Sungie ah, auntie going home now.” said Heechul as he poking Yesung’s cheeks in admiration.

Yesung only giggles as he wave at the older who were send off by Kyuhyun.

Sungmin ruffling Yesung’s hair. It’s indeed look more refreshing on Yesung. His hair no longer covering his eyes and it was much more shorter than before. Even his back hair look short and suit the latter petite face.

“Aigoo! Mommy’s baby look so cute!”

“Mommy! Sungie handsome!” said Yesung in protest. Pouting as he shake his head for his mommy’s statement.

The caregiver only chuckles as he nod, agreeing for the stubborn little who not knowing his own charms.

 

 

 

A/N: ehe. I love fluff now XD. And i had a something that im preparing at the moment.  If anyone found it, do mentioned it anywhere you can XD