News For The Little I

Our Little Sungie

 

 

A baby had a mind of incoherence human being. Relying on people for their needs to survive. 

An adult was the opposite. Having the mind of the controllable to do stuff they need for themselves to survive. 

But Yesung was both of it. He could act like a child all he want and another time to work for his own need. With the mind of an adult, he could sense things adult could feels. He could sense, something was off with his caregivers. Something definitely displeasing for him to go through at the moment he knew things had went on behind his back.

.

It was the usual Monday for their little family. Yesung had long awakr and getting ready for the work while Sungmin and Kyuhyun had an timingly same off day.

"Did you guys going somewhere? Date?" said Yesung, unusually in matured manners.

" Oh. Y-yeah. Are you okay with that?" Sungmin ask as he ruffling the older's hair out of habit.

"Sure. I'll be busy for today. Hope you guys had fun!" said Yesung with the biggest smile he could gave.

Sungmin squeals upon the smile and send off the older to the front door.

It didn't take him much time to arrive at the office. Right after he went into his floor, he realized the look from his coworkers. Yesung turn towards them with ome confused look as he didn't know what had happened for him to even get the looks.

"Am i in trouble?" said Yesung timidly.

Leeteuk stunned by the question and quickly shake his head no. 

"No. Why did you think so?" reply the older nervously. 

"I don't know... But everyone keep staring at me..."

Hearing the younger consent had Leeteuk return the stares with one menacing look. Threatening anyone who makes the smaller uncomfortable a silent death threat.

"It's nothing. Maybe they weird out by you coming here alone. Where's Sungmin?" said Leeteuk, faking his knowledge about the absent coworker.

"He's going to a date today with Kyu. I think I'm gonna go do my work now. Excuse me." said Yesung in soft voice.

Was it a good sign for the little to act obedience? Or was it bad? Thought Leeteuk worriedly as he stares at the retreating figure.

Yesung slump himself onto his chair. Sighing for his weird intuition about the others. He swore on his life he knew something was up. But thing had him lost on the worm as soon as the monitor beeping up. Work soon piled up for the new editorial monthly came.

.

'Knock knock'

The disturbed editor look up to the doors only to find Siwon with a paper bag. He decide to dismiss the younger ans continue his work until his chair was turned around, away from his computer. 

"Let's have a lunch first." said Siwon with no intention on accepting no.

Yesung puffing his cheeks in childish manner as he follow the taller to their coffee table. Siwon begin to prep all the food out and let the smaller choose what he want. He waits for a few seconds just to check on the smaller attitude. No little regressing. For some reason, it had him sighing dejectedly. 

"You won't be... I mean...  Are you?"

The vague questions had Yesung confused. He begin to guess the meaning of it and finally understood it once he saw the paper bag with the happy meals logo on it. 

"Are you expecting Sungie? I'm sorry. But i don't have the mood to do so..." said Yesung as he hang his head low.

Siwon frown by the smaller's word. "Is there something bugging you?" 

Yesung look up once again and shake his head. He continue his meal with much more slower this time. Taking the time of his life questioning the real reason of his own dilemma. 

"You know you can tell me. Spit it out." said Siwon.

The latter hesitate in trusting the taller with his suspicion. Pouting upon his own choices but the need on getting it all out was too much.

"I... I feels like something was off lately." 

"You feel?"

"Yeah. I mean. I don't know if it was just me or it was really about my suspicion." 

"Suspicion is a really strong word. What is this all about?" said Siwon. He could tell the reason of the smaller's suspicion and yet he need to know it truly from the person himself. Hell. Everyone in the floor already knew what's coming. 

"I don't really know. I mean. At home... They really becoming weird in my eyes."

"How's weird." said the taller. Not really a question coming from his mouth.

"Sungmin always asking me whether i like the meals or not. Always been asking me permission just to go out with Kyuhyun. I mean... I get the worries but they didn't have to ask my permission for their own time. I understand that they were things. I'm not that... Lonely you know..."

Siwon let the smaller rant about his problem. Sighing and rambling coming from the older's little lips as Siwon was too busy staring at the smaller's pouting face. Cute. Thought him. It was when the tears slid off the foxy eyes and a small shaking coming from his side, Siwon broke off from his little fantasy. 

"Do.. Do you think they were onto something behind my back?"

"Huh? No! They won't do such things. Why would you think that way?"

"I... I'm afraid they'll leave me... I don't have anyone else in this world, Siwonnie..."

It would be a lie if the smaller's word didn't hit him in the head. It's hurt him right in the chest. 

"But I'm here? Kyuhyun and Sungmin are not the only family you had." said Siwon, trying to convince the now crying smaller.

Yesung stares at the taller,looking lost.  His lips quivering as he hold back some tears from escaping. 

"You... You're not my dada... I want dada... I want mommy..." whisper Yesung that soon become repetitive. 

The cries soon reach out to others who coincidentally walk outside of their room. The coworkers flooding into the room as they heard the cry of terror, calling for mommy and dada.

"What happened?" said Heechul in worried. 

"I.. He want his caregivers. What should we do?" said Siwon frantically. 

"Oh my. But they... Sungie ah. Come to Heebongie." said Heechul as he tried to get the crying smaller's attention.

Yesung turn his head towards Heechul. Once he recognized the person wasn't the one he wanted,the cries begin to get louder.

"Hey hey. It's okay. Look what Uncle Siwon have here! A happy meal!" said Heechul in his squeaky voice.

The others watch as the two trying to coax the crying smaller but nothing succeeded. It was until the half sleepy Ryeowook came into the room with a bottle of milk in his hand, things finally soothed down.

"Drink this Sungie. Wookie let you have it." said Ryeowook who regressed hours ago.

Yesung stares at the bottle for awhile and finally accepted it due to his growling tummy. Siwon lead him to lay across the couch and begin to pat him in other to coax him into a short naptime.

"Now out you guys. Let him sleep for now." said Heechul.

.

As if an alarm blaring inside his head, Yesung woke up with a jolt. Realizing the little episode he had almost throw him in a huge embarrassment. He saw the man who had to deal with the little him, working on his own job at his desk.

"Siwon ah..."

Hearing the soft call from the older, Siwon rushing his feet towards him.

"Are you okay?" said Siwon.

Yesung nod sheepishly. Blushing beet red from his recalling.

"I'm sorry for... You know..."

"Don't sweat it. I wasn't supposed to say stuff like that either. Do you want me to call them?"

Yesung knew who was 'them' that the tallsr refer to. He shook his head no. Not wanting to burden his two caregivers with his own childish thought, or so he thought. 

"But hyung, they'll know it sooner or later. You know you can trust them right?"

"No. I don't want to bother them with stupid things. Let's forget about them. Besides, i was the one who need to trust them more. They won't hide things behind my back. Right, Siwon ah?"

The taller's obsidian stares into the lost one. Contemplated in the hardest decision inside his head. He was one who always to speak his mind out but when it comes to not wanting to hurt the other feeling, he had to think twice.

"Yeah. Just remember, you can always be honest with them and they'll tell you whatever you want."

He could feel the meaning of the taller's word was different then it meant. Something was up with these people and it scares him to know the reason. His little heart were still left unprepared with what's coming, thought him.

"Okay."

.
.
.

It's Monday again. The time repeating every single day with the same old schedule. But sometimes, things could get more and more added once he realize, there was indeed something hidden behind other's back.

He was left alone with a day off all to himself. With no mood of going little, Yesung lounging around the house, cleaning and watching television. Nothing much he could do as Sungmin had already done it for him.

Talking about the others, it was quite weird when it was supposed to be two people off day for that day and yet he was all alone. Were Kyuhyun had to finish some urgency?

As he was occupied with going through his dvd, the doorbell rang a couple time. It was odd enough for a guest to come on his off day, it was more weirder once he saw it was a delivery guy with a box of stuff coming at his front door. 

"Packages for Lee Sungmin." said the delivery man.

"He's not here but can i take it for him?" said Yesung.

"Sure. Sign here please."

Once he sign it on a given tablet, he take the packages inside. A little heavy for editing material as per usual. Curiosity poking as he keep staring at the huge wrapped boxes that he settled on a floor. 

"No. I shouldn't go through his stuff... But..."

His little hand reaching towards the box as his lips biting back his own advice.

"No! I'll put it in the room so i won't be touching it."

So does he took it and put it away far from his childish mind.

But of course. It wasn't taking that much of a time for him to regress from his cat type curiosity. It begin with him humming his way towards the door to the point of him sitting on the floor, staring at the packages on the bed.

"Sungie will only touch." said Yesung as if there were people who would believe such things could happen. 

He begin to fondle with the tape on the wrapping and soon, all outer wrappers had gone to the floor. With a scissors in his hand that he might have stole from Sungmin's drawer, he tried to open the top of the paper box sneakily.

"Sungie!"

A shout had startled him and send him fall backwards off the bed. The impact wasn't too much to make the little one cry but it took him few seconds to realize the angry look on his mommy catching him in action. 

"What are you doing with that scissors! That's dangerous!" shout Sungmin as he snatched the sharp object away.

"Sungmin, don't go shouting on him now! I know you angry but please don't throw everything at him!" shout Kyuhyun the same as he approached from behind Sungmin.

The angry mommy return with a glare towards his fiance. Annoyed by the fact he had been told off by someone who had him mad before.

"Shut up Kyu. I'm trying to protect him from hurting himself. And--

The former's eyes falls on to the object of his little's curiosity. Eyes bulging out as he recognized the writing on the top of the box.

"Sungie! Did you open this!"

The smaller frown upon another scream. Confused by what had he done wrong by helping his mommy unpacking the thing. Sungmin approach the lost little and begin to grip on the smaller's shoulder a little too tight.

"Answer mommy! Did you see what's inside?!"

"Sungmin stop!"

The two yells back and forth as the little one watch them in great terror. Realizing things would soon flying around the room, Yesung took an escape behind his crib and crouching in fear of getting hurt in the middle of the two.

"I told you we should post it at mom's house! What if he saw that!?" shout the older of the two.

"Well f**k! Mom told me to do the opposite because she's busy! Why are you blaming me now?! How the hell should i know it will arrived today?!"

Profanity were floating inside the room. Things were indeed been throw around the supposedly napping room for the little one.

Yesung shuddered from the amount of screaming and glass broke. Whimpering as he wishing for the scary people to stop this terror. Tears begin to wet his pant as he rocking back and forth. Whispering for someone to save him from the war zone.

"Mommy... Save me..." whisper him but alas it fall on the deaf ear.

"Sungmin! Stop throwing things every time you got angry!"

"Shut up! This is all your fault for booking the wrong date! I've done so much for this just for things to be ruined by your careless head!"

"I ask you through the messanger for the date confirmation and you didn't reply it in the needed time! Blame the receptionist for that stupid mistake!  Why would i take all the blame by myself!?" 

The yells roaring louder, gifting one traumatized memory for the now wailing little. Crying on top of his lung as he clutch onto his ear for the noises to stop right away.

"Shut up!"

It was only after the little one shout, the two broke off from their bickering. They begin to look around and things hit them hard rock. They had been trashing the room to the point it was unrecognizable. 

"Omo! Sungie?! Where are you hun?" said Sungmin frantically. 

The loud wailing finally led them to the corner of the room where the little hide in between his crib and the wall. Arms hugging himself in protecting manner as he continues to cry in frightening. 

"Omo... Sungie ah..."

Yesung ignore the calls and continue to cope with his crying. Even when Kyuhyun squeeze through the crib to pull him out, the cry never once slow down and continue to get louder.

"Shh. It's okay baby. It's just us. We are so sorry..." Kyuhyun coax through the cries but nothing could be done for the upset little.

"Mommy!" shout Yesung again, ignoring the call and continue to shut his eyes close from the scary sight.

"Hey baby. Mommy's here." said Sungmin softly as he himself tearing up from the poor state of his little. 

The two continue to coax the little from hurting his throat from all the cries. It was easier said than to be done when all Yesung knew was scary things had happened around him. He need to get away from the two monster that has scared him to the root. 

"Kyu... What should we do... H-he gonna hurt himself..." 

"Sungie ah. It's dada and mommy here. Remember who we are. We're your family." 

The soft coax had Yesung stop for a moment before he end up coughing violently. His throat began to hurt. It's iching him so much as he tried to scratch his neck in desperation. 

"No don't do that!"

Sungmin caught his hand from continuing his unintentional self harm. Rubbing the small hands in order to calm the little. 

It took them few minutes and a little lullaby by the dada for the little one to finally stop his crying. Sungmin begin to walk into the broken stuff to fetch some damp cloth to sooth the now puffy face. It broke their heart to see the little's state at the moment. Looking all dazed and confused for what had happened to him. Few minutes past, Yesung finally calm down enough and begin to snore softly. The episode had him tired out and exhaustion took over him immediately. 

"We should go to my house now. He can't sleep in this room."

Sungmin nod in agreement. He let the younger carried the sleeping one as he went around to pack up some stuff for them. He begin to catch up on them after locking the door. 

They walk into the silent corridor. Listening to their own footsteps as they reflect on what shouldn't be happening to their beloved one.

"I'm sorry..." whisper Sungmin softly. 

"It's okay. I understand your anger. We shouldn't even fight in front of Sungie..." 

"Yeah... I'm so stupid..."whisper Sungmin in embarrassment. 

"No you're not. We are."

Sungmin chuckles upon the answer. He nudge the younger's band playfully but stop right away once he heard a groan coming from tired Yesung. 

"Omo. Sorry."

The two made their way to the floor in safe pace. Once they reached Kyuhyun's apartment, they let the smaller to have some rest first before they went into the living for some talk. It was huge awkward situation for both of them. Having a good relationship for years that only to be ruin by single mistake in their preparation. 

"You're so good at singing" said Sungmin with a faint smile. "I didn't know you can sing that well."

"Well, it was just a hobby. I never sang for you before?" said Kyuhyun with a frown.

"Only on my birthdays. That doesn't count as good singing." 

Kyuhyun laugh a little from it. The older not wrong though.

"When should we tell him? It's not like things would change much... But... Urgh! I'm so afraid of his reaction!  I don't want him to think about this negatively" groan Sungmin with a sigh. 

"He will know it sooner or later. I'm afraid he'll think we gonna abandon him..." reply Kyuhyun, looking as lost as Sungmin. 

The two had talk for more before heading to bed, worrying for the little one woke up in cry.

It was the first mark of the upcoming problem and the two caregivers never got the rest they need for the night knowing things wouldn't be pleasant for them as the date coming. 

Sungmin whisper one last time before  he thought he would fall asleep in that conditions. 

"We should tell him about wedding... And the thing"

 

 


A/N: i know. i know. I'm late by a month. So i hope from now i can binging writing like tonight. I miss you guys interactions. Thank you for still reading this story, love, terry.