Dada's Time

Our Little Sungie

 

 

Sungmin woke up early that day to prepare breakfast for them. After taking his own breakfast, Sungmin went into the room to wake the sleeping fiance and his baby.

“No. Let Sungie sleep for more. It’s still early, I’ll wake him up later.” said Kyuhyun with half lidded eyes.

“Okay. Don’t forget the breakfast. I’m going now.” Sungmin peck on Kyuhyun’s cheeks and the sleeping baby’s forehead before leaving the house.

Seeing how peaceful Yesung’s sleeping look, Kyuhyun let the smaller sleep for a little longer. The smaller were hugging close to his plushie bunny that look a bit grey-ish from the amount of hugging.

‘Thank God I manage to get them yesterday.’ thought Kyuhyun as he pick up his phone from the night stand.

.

Kyuhyun were feeding the little baby who seems smaller than usual. Only mumbling incoherent words over the time while giggling at every funny move his dada makes.

After the breakfast, he let the smaller to watch some cartoons while he went over to check on his phone.

‘Oh!’

He went over to Yesung and close the television. The smaller whines and cries after his saw his favorite cartoon vanish into a dark screen.

“Sungie, let’s take a bath first.”

Yesung only shake his head. Angry at his dada for disturbing his routine. He pout more as his hand begin to throw whatever withing the reach.

“Sungie, don’t you want to play with your turtles?” said Kyuhyun. He had learn from Sungmin that bath time was hard without the rubber turtle.

“Ddangkkoma?” said Yesung with a pout.

“Yes. Now let’s go.” Kyuhyun pull the smaller into the bathroom.

After running enough water into the bathtub, Kyuhyun put the baby’s in and begin to wash his hair. He chuckles whenever Yesung shrieking playfully while moving around the palm sized rubber turtle into the water.

In the midst of rinsing Yesung’s hair, Kyuhyun heard the doorbell ringed.

“Sungie, dada went out for a second okay. Don’t leave the water and wait till dada’s back.” said Kyuhyun.

Seeing his dada left hastily, Yesung couldn’t help to feel lonely inside the tub. Splashing the water softly while glancing at the door once every 3 second.

At the door

“Aigoo, thank you so much, Kyungsoo ah.” said Kyuhyun as he inspect the delivery.

“You welcome. Buying this for Minnie hyung again?” said Kyunsoo.

Kyuhyun only nod sheepishly. He wouldn’t dare to tell the younger the reason he bought the thing again.

“I’m so glad you work there. I didn’t had the time to go the shop yesterday.”

“Sure thing hyung. I’ve gotta go. And oh, didn’t know you move to the upper floor?” said Kyungsoo, recalling the time where he visit the older in a different floor.

“Oh, just my friend’s house. I slept over here last night. Thanks for this, Kyungsoo ah.”

“No problem, see ya!”

After setting the stuff on the bed, he rush towards the bathroom to find his baby with a red face.

“Omo, Sungie? What’s wrong?” said Kyuhyun as he rush towards the now sobbing Yesung.

“Poppy…”Yesung muttered as he hold back his tears.

Kyuhyun only chuckles as he lift the baby to use the toilet. “Why did you wait for dada?”

Yesung glare at Kyuhyun and sulks more. The taller know well what his baby means by that.

“Okay, dada sorry for asking you to wait. But dada went out to fetch your gift. Don’t you like gift?”

“Gift!?” Yesung shriek in excited. Kyuhyun had to hold him back to finish his business before fully clean his baby with another dip in the bath. 

The smaller became too excited, leading Kyuhyun to actually grab him by the waist and haul him up a little to avoid the smaller from falling over his own stubby leg.

“Dada! Gift!” said Yesung as he saw two big plastic on the bed.

“Yup, but Sungie has to wear clothes first or the gift will run away.”

Yesung diligently wait for Kyuhyun to suit him up in a blue pastel jumper and a gray sweatpants. He patted the smaller bum to let him know he can go after the gift.

“Yay!” Yesung shrieking while opening the plastic bag.

His eyes sparkling more as he saw two giant bunny that look just like his but in a different colors and sizes .

Kyuhyun went over to the smaller who busy ogling on his new soft toy. He took in the purple colored bunny with a cute tie that added to the accent.

“This is dada. Look, he has his tie and a bigger than that one. And that one” Kyuhyun took the one with a hot pink color. “This is mommy. Look, mommy love pink color. Now Sungie’s bunny had his own family!”

Yesung nod enthusiastically. He take his bunny and place it in the middle of the big two.

“Hehe, now bun bun has family! Thanks dada!” Yesung throw himself onto the taller and rubbing his face into Kyuhyun’s chest.

Kyuhyun could only smile proudly. Knowing he had win the latter’s heart.

After awhile, Yesung begin to pull the bunnies into a corner where Sungmin had setup a small temporary play’s space. He propping the bunnies into a line up and mumbling as if he was having a conversation with them.

‘Aigoo. What a cute little baby. This is what caregivers had been enjoying to do huh?’

Kyuhyun watch the smaller play all day long and only stopping him to have some meals and bonding time.

He look over to the clock on the walls and thought he still had some time before Sungmin come back. He glance at the smaller who still into his gifts in front of the couch.

‘Maybe I could do some sketching.’ thought Kyuhyun as he went to the room to get some of his stuff and come back to the couch.

.
.
.

Too focusing on his sketches, Kyuhyun didn’t realize the other had came back from work.

“Oh Kyu. Where’s Sungie?” said Sungmin, he went over the room just before he come to the living room but his baby was nowhere to be found.

“There.” said Kyuhyun with a chuckles. He point at the bundle of soft toy on the carpeted floor.

“Where? Eoh? What is this? You buy a new bunn-- omo!” Sungmin squeals softly after he saw a sleeping Yesung surrounded by the bunnies. Kyuhyun had put the bunnies around the smaller to protect him from rolling all over the floor thus making him buried deep in the arm of fluffy toys.

“This is so precious!” said Sungmin in whisper as he snap some pictures of the sleeping baby. “He look so happy too. When did you manage to buy this last night?”

“Oh, remember Kyungsoo? I placed an order from him last night because I want to redeem myself from last night. He delivered them this morning. Sungie had been playing with them all day too.”

“Aww babe!”

As if he was having the dejavu, Kyuhyun brace himself from another tackling for the day.

“Aigoo. Mommy and Sungie are the same!” chuckling Kyuhyun as he pat the older’s head softly.

“I love you.” whisper Sungmin, hiding the happy tears from being seeing by the taller.

“I love you too. And Sungie too. You guys are the best gift in my life.”

“Aww please don’t make me cry.” said Sungmin in shaking voice.

“You already did. Come on. I’m hungry…” Kyuhyun pouting as he rubbing his own stomach.

Sungmin only laugh. He know how disaster Kyuhyun could be if he were to cook food other than instant one. He had remember the younger attempt to surprise him over a romantic dinner after the younger had come back to the country without telling him.

“Fine. Oh, before that, I had a surprise for you!”

“What was it?”

“Tadaa!” 

Sungmin shove a clipped papers in front of Kyuhyun’s face. Letting the younger read it, he’s wait for the younger to turn towards him with a gasp.

“Min! So you finally move in with me?”

“Yup. Although, I think we will hangs around Sungie’s house more in the future.”

Both of them laugh. The older was right. Even now, they only been lounging in their baby’s house as it was more comfortable and better for Yesung’s environmental. 

But then they heard a small giggles from the bundle of the soft toy. Yesung were laying on his stomach while watching them laughing over something he didn’t understand.

“Baby Sungie laughing eoh.” said Kyuhyun as he lift of the smaller and carrying him towards his mommy.

“Wow. You can carry him just like that?” said Sungmin with the hint of jealousy.

“Yes. He’s quite light. Kinda worryingly too. Maybe we should feed him more.”

“Oh we should. And maybe I should put more muscles so I can carried him around like you did.”

“Nah, it’s okay. Just leave it to me. Besides, you already strong enough to kick down a man bigger than you.”

“No! I want to carry him around.”

Kyuhyun sigh. Sungmin and Yesung literally a depicting a split image to one another. Both stubborn until they get what they want.

“Fine. Now, go make some dinner, baby Sungie is biting my fingers now.”

Both of them look down to Kyuhyun’s lap and saw how Yesung practically chewing Kyuhyun’s finger.

“He’s extra small today huh?” said Sungmin.

“Maybe that last night event had scared him too much, he quite fussy too.”

“I’ll go make dinner and you, stop Yesung from chewing the rest of your hand. It’s unhealthy for him and who knows how many germs were---

“Yah!”

Sungmin giggles as he make his way to the kitchen.

.
.
.

It’s sleeping time. Due to Yesung being more of a fussy little baby, they were having a hard time to told the smaller to not bring his bunnies to the bed. It’s already packed with them, let alone to fit two more giant bunny.

“But you have mommy and dada here.” said Sungmin.

“Bun bun…” Yesung mumbles as he keep hugging the three bunnies tightly around his short arms.

“Min, how about you go make him some milk and I’ll trick him to go to bed.”

With that, Kyuhyun were left to persuade the small one into leaving his bunnies on the play’s corner. Took him 5 minutes with sweet talks, Yesung finally agreed but with a condition to let his small bun bun with him as usual.

Sungmin came back to Kyuhyun patting the smaller’s to sleep. Succeed in making the smaller laying on his back diligently. 

“Oh look at you. Trying to become a better caregiver than me huh?” said Sungmin jokingly.

“ I sure am.” said Kyuhyun teasingly.

After giving the smaller’s his milk, Sungmin glancing at the way Kyuhyun had to cuddle with Yesung as the bed were too small for the three of them.

“Should we get him a crib? I mean, you keep crushing him in the morning and he could suffocate if we keep cuddling towards him.”

“A crib? Like the one your coworker had?”

“Yes. It could take time for Yesung to adjust but at least he can sleep well after this.”

“I don’t know about that. I’m afraid he got too used to us hugging him to sleep.”

“That’s why we have to get one sooner. And we place it on my side so I can see him all the time.”

Yesung only staring at his two caregivers going back and forth with their discussion. He became too small to understand a thing yet something about their talk had worried him.

“Mommy…” he mumbles while making a grabby hand towards Sungmin. Asking for a cuddle as he begin to feel empty from the latter keep standing at the bed side.

Sungmin went over after switching the lights off. Pulling the smaller close to his chest. Yesung couldn’t be more happier to cuddle with his mommy, he prying off the hands that bindings his waist and snuggle close to Sungmin.

“Look, he ran away from you.” said Sungmin with a giggles.

“Aish, I must had long way to go before he fully trusted me huh?”

 

 

 

A/N: I'm so gonna need more fluff to write after this. Going back and forth to the angsty one quite worn me out lol.