Don't Mess With Angry Mommy

Our Little Sungie

During the lunch time, the members begin to realize something had changes in Yesung look. Commotions after commotions had been made after the saw Yesung’s new look while having a lunch at their own floor.

“Good job Heechul hyung!” said Donghae while he trying to ruffle Yesung hair but earning a slap on his hair from over-protective Sungmin.

Yesung didn’t feels like regressing today, thus he was having the lunch in awkward moment. Getting compliment in his little state are much more better since he can just ignore them and enjoy his food. But as for now, his face had been ruby red with the flooded compliment and cooing.

“Of course! I’m not that rusty yet. I always practice with you guys hair, weren’t I?” said Heechul, earning their nod.

“So you don’t really need glasses?” said Hyukjae.

Yesung shake his head with a blush.

“He use it for a show. Isn't he's cute? Glad I found him first!” said Sungmin as he hug the latter.

“Sungmin… it’s embarrassing…” whisper Yesung softly.

“Aish, don’t be. Even big Ryeowook love it when we do it to him. You don’t have to feel embarrassed here.” said Leeteuk. He’s still feeding the little Wookie who’s in his little world.

Seeing how enjoyed Ryeowook being with his caregivers had Yesung smiling warmly. Sungmin saw him looking all soft at the scene of Leeteuk feeding his little baby while giggling once in awhile.

“Want me to feed you?” said Sungmin.

“No..” said Yesung with a small voice. He had thought to have the lunch just to get to know the others but seeing how Ryeowook were having fun with Leeteuk spitting some jealousy inside him.

“Come on, don’t be shy.” Sungmin begin to pat his head softly. Giving the touch that could melt him in no time. “Want mommy to feed you?”

The others watch as Sungmin persuading Yesung to be in his little space. Amazed by the fact Yesung face lit up every time Sungmin use the motherly tone with him.

Yesung keep denying his caregiver but the more he watch the other little, the sulkier he get.

“Sungie… big… can eat by himself…” whisper him softly but that didn’t goes unheard by the excited mommy.

“Really? Should I feed Hyukjae here?” Sungmin held a spoon to Hyukjae who sitting across them.

Yesung only watch as Hyukjae begin to eat it and act all goofy. He knows it was just to spite his inner little but he hates it if his mommy were to spoil another people.

Sungmin do the same thing for Donghae who joining the tease.

“Aigoo, Mommy Sungmin’s cooking are the best!” said Donghae with a big smile towards Yesung.

As Sungmin were about to do the same to Kangin who only chuckling at the trio dorky tactic, Yesung pulls the former’s hand right away. Pouting as he stare at Sungmin with a sad look.

“Mommy can’t feed them!”

Knowing his plan working, Sungmin only acting confuse to the editor who are now regressed from all the jealousy.

“Oh! Why not?” said Sungmin with a fake gasp.

“Because!… because…” Yesung keep thinking a way to give some good excuse, scratching his forearm nervously as he tried his best to look natural.

“Yes! Because dada will jealous!” said Yesung with the look of confident to his mommy.

The others tried their hard to hold back the laughter while Heechul who sitting next to Yesung only ruffling the smaller’s hair.

“Rea..lly? Okay..” Sungmin trying his best not to laugh just to not upsetting the little who now huffing proudly from his ‘best’ excuses of the year.

But it didn’t stop there. Sungmin was waiting for his little to ask for a feeding from him. He want to keep it going.

“Sungie not the one who felt jealous?” said him as he glance at Yesung.

Yesung shake his head frantically. “No. Sungie not jealous.” said Yesung while diverting his look elsewhere. He’s not a good liar, thought Sungmin.

“Oh really? Then it’s okay if mommy feed Donghae and Hyukjae again right? Dada can’t see us here.” and thus Sungmin begin to feed the two again.

As he keep going back and forth, he begin to hear a whining and a spoon clinking onto the table. Turning around, he saw a mopping baby who keep looking down at his food.

Heechul knew he had the chances to grab the little’s attention and so he does.

“Aaa, open your mouth Sungie.” said Heechul as he tried to feed the smaller.

Yesung with his glistening eyes stare at the spoon and then towards Heechul’s face. Feeling ignored by his mommy, he begin to eat it with a pout.

“Yah hyung! That’s my chance!” said Sungmin furiously.

And now, the group had two mopping people. Sungmin with still furious face towards Heechul and Yesung who begin to cry softly.

“Mommy… mommy can feed Sungie. Don’t be sad…” said Yesung with a red face from holding back his tears.

Realizing the now upset little, Sungmin only sigh while Heechul smiling full of victory.

“Sorry Sungie. Mommy only want Sungie to ask mommy to feed you. You want it too right?”

Feeling busted from his own stubbornness, Yesung nod timidly. Obediently eat everything shoved by Sungmin.

“From what I seen, Sungie is between the age of 4 to 5. Did he ever become smaller than that?” said Leeteuk.

“4 to 5? I never realize that. Now I see it, Sungie does act different than Wookie. He always interact with us all the time so well. I guess he never as childish as Wookie usually does huh.” said Sungmin as he feeds the little who now too occupied with his food to care about the conversation.

“Well, it’s depend. Wookie a bit spoiled from our pampering and he became comfortable enough to fully relaxs in his littlespace. Sungie still new to a caregiver pampering right? He’ll get there eventually.”

Sungmin only nod. Alas, Yesung was his first little too. He never really care about little Yesung age while he’s in his regression.

.
.
.

It’s nighttime for Sungie’s little family. After they come back from works, Sungmin ushered Yeusng to take a bath first while he prepare for the latter attire.

Both caregivers were waiting in turn to watch over Yesung for awhile before they themselves getting ready for tonight activity.

“Mommy. Are we going somewhere?” said Yesung while Sungmin’s suit him up in light blue jeans and a baby blue sweater with hoodie.

“Yes. Sungie had an off day tomorrow with dada so mommy want to enjoy night time with you. Of course dada will tag along.”

“Where are we going?” said Yesung with excitement. Jumping up and down from the mentioned of ‘enjoy’.

“Secret. Sungie will know it after we arrive there. So let’s wait for dada outside.”

After Kyuhyun joining them, they went to the car and begin to hit the road.

.

“Wow! Mommy look!”

They were just listening to the excited baby who keep pointing at everywhere he saw from his seat. The car stopping at a parking lot. With full excitement, Yesung weren’t able to take of his seatbelt and whine from the fear of being left alone inside the car.

“Wait, mommy will help you.” Sungmin went out and open the door to the backseat.

Right after Sungmin unlock the belt, Yesung begin to dash off towards the gate. Thanks to Kyuhyun’s long leg, he able to capture the excited smaller.

“Hey, you gonna get lost again. And mommy had something to say.” said Kyuhyun as he drag the smaller back to Sungmin who were left behind.

“But dada! The carnival will gone!”

As innocent as it’s sound, Kyuhyun need to straight things up with their precious little baby.

“Listen to mommy first. It won’t take long.”

Sungmin smiles towards the two interaction. He come close to Yesung and hold the latter’s hand.

“Sungie, mommy will put some rule for now and mommy want Sungie to follow it. You’re a good boy right?”

Yesung nod frantically. He’s indeed being a good boy all this time and he will become one for tonight.

“So, first rule. Mommy want Sungie to call us Minnie and Kyu only. We don’t want people to interrupt out fun right?”

Although it was hard for him to call the other with the given name, he understand his mommy way of protecting him.

“Second, if you need something, tell us truthfully. We will get you everything you want. Don’t keep it to yourself. Understand?”

The smaller only nod. He know his mommy and dada will spoils the world out of him.

“Lastly, always wait for us. Don’t go anywhere by yourself. It’s dangerous if you lost your way in the crowd. Call us if you weren’t able to find us. Remember how mommy teach you to use the speed dial?”

“Yes, I remember! Can we go now? Pleaseee!”

“Okay okay.”

.

They were having fun with all the rides and the foods. Too much fun. Yesung who still high with adrenaline and sugars begin to run everywhere towards the ride he saw.

“Mo--Minnie! Here!” said Yesung as he point at a cup ride.

Soon his smiles falter form his face. Watching no one familiar around him accept stranger.

“Minnie… Kyu?”

Frantically he look around to search for his caregivers who no where to be found. He keep going back to the last ride he went with them and to no avail.

“Mommy..” whisper him softly as panic arose.

He went over to a candy booth where he had his first apple candy. Soon he found himself close to the parking lot just to look for them.

Fighting with the tears from coming out was too hard for him. Only then he remember his mommy rule if he were to lost himself like now.

Frowning. He keep searching for his phone inside his pocket but found none. He had lost them in the crowd.

As the tears about to fall, a group of ladies came towards him.

“Oh hey cutiepie. Won’t you come in?” said one of the lady.

“Umm.. no… I’m waiting for Minnie and Kyu.” said him nervously.

“Wow, Minnie and Kyu? Are those your friend too? How about you call them and join us for the fun. We won’t bite” but the gesture of the lady was too much for him.

Forcing himself to become big at that moment, he need to protect himself from somewhat dangerous looking ladies.

Judging by the attire and look, Yesung can conclude that these 3 ladies were much older than him. Wearing skimpy clothes in the cold night. Yesung take a mental note to refuse their invitation.

“I’m sorry. I can’t.” although he manage to be big again, his little’s side won’t stop yearning for his caregivers help.

“Oh don’t be shy. Let’s go!”

Yesung were dragged by another ladies forcefully. For some reason, his strength were too puny for the woman.

“Hey!”

The four of them turns around just to find rather 2 scary looking men glaring at him.

“Where do you think you’re going huh?”


“Omo, yeobo!” said one of the woman with pale face.

“So you said you’re going out to hang with your friend, this is what you mean? And who are you, !?” the man approach Yesung in a flash and caught him by his collar.

“This is misunderstanding… I was force to go with them. I was waiting--

“Shut it! You tried to dig some money from going out with my wife huh? How old are you brat!?”

The woman only stay quiet throughout the mess. Feeling sorry for the boy she had dragged just now.

“Speak! You fool!” not giving chances for Yesung to explain, he begin to throw a punch towards the frightened smaller male.

‘Bugh’

.

Half an hour ago.

“Kyu, watch over Sungie first. I want to go to the toilet.”

With that, Sungmin left Kyuhyun to watch over the excited Yesung. With his hand on the smaller’s arm, he keep Yesung hold up to the bench.

“Kyu! Come on!”

“No Sungie, Minnie’s in the toilet.”

Yesung only groan as he he staring at the cup ride. Kyuhyun catch something interesting in the corner of his eyes. It was the same booth that sells a bunny Sungmin make him bought the other day.

“Sungie, let’s go to the…” Kyuhyun frown. No. He immediately know his death coming upon him.

For some reason, the smaller manage to pry off his hand in the midst of Kyuhyun ogling the much larger bunny he wanted to buy for his baby.

“Oh no..”

“Kyu! I’m done, let’s go!” said Sungmin as he ran towards the pale looking Kyuhyun.

“Kyu?”

Only then he realize, his baby was no where in the distance of his sight.

“Where’s my baby. Kyu.”

Like a stiff robot, Kyuhyun slowly turns around to see one angry bunny.

“Um… he.. um.. he manage to get away from me…”

Without retorting back to the younger and waste his energy, he went off to search for the smaller.

The more they search into the rides and wait for the rides to stop, the angrier Sungmin had become. He had been searching for the smaller for half an hour and found nothing.

“Min ah…”

“What!”

Kyuhyun only jolted by the cold tone. “We should go to the car. Who knows he went there to search for us?”

Again with the no reply, Sungmin hurried himself to the parking lot. And true to Kyuhyun’s word, he saw the smaller from afar. But something wasn’t right. He saw how the smaller begin to walk away with the group of ladies. He knows well Yesung was quite awkward with females.

His curiosity rose up more after he saw one of the woman was actually dragging Yesung by his hand.

“Kyu! That woman tried to run off with my baby!” said Sungmin as he run towards them. But the distance had been taking too long for them as they need to go through another gate.

By the time they got there, Yesung was about to get a beating from a man he didn’t saw before.

With full of anger and annoyance, he kick the man’s rib from the side. Throwing off the much taller man to the ground while Yesung falls on his knee from the man loosened hold.

“What the **** are you doing with my Sungie!?” shouts Sungmin menacingly.

The man groan and begin to attack Sungmin but there was his mistake. The smaller male was full ready to take the blow. The smaller male had been train for this. The smaller male had a black belt.

In a swift, Sungmin manage to over thrown that man again. While at it, Kyuhyun had to take his now crying baby away and lock him in the car while he went over to his fiance. He found the stranger are now kneeling in front of his fiance while the ladies and the man’s friend were lining up behind the kneeling man.

He heard a faint yelling and scolding from Sungmin. After finally reaching there, he come to realize that Sungmin was scolding them for mistaking his baby as someone who went out with their spouse.

“Now! I want you guys to apologize to him! Sungie, come… eh? Kyu, where is he?” said Sungmin, looking around for Yesung.

“I send him to the car. Better finish this now.”

Sungmin turn his focus back on them. Scolding more as they apologize for acting carelessly.

Both of them hastily went to their car. Sungmin had to go to the backseat while Kyuhyun drove away.

“Sungie, are you okay? My baby's not injured right?” said Sungmin. He pull over the smaller’s sweater a little bit to check on his baby’s body.

Sighing in relief to find nothing on the latter’s body. But the little one won’t stop crying after the shock of his life. He never got into any fight before and even the bullying he got when he was a kid were nothing more than just a mere childish insults.

“Sungie, you’ ll get sick if you crying too much. You saw how mommy beat that man right? Mommy had avenge for you.”

“Mo..mommy strong..” said the little crying mess with a stutter.

“Of course! Mommy and dada will protect you no matter what happen. Now, stop crying eoh? How about we went for a little supper at the pasta restaurant that you like?”

The smaller’s eyes lit up right away. With the still sobbing and sniffling, Yesung nod in excitement.

“Aigoo. My baby are so cute and soft! Kyunnie, let’s go to the restaurant now.” said Sungmin with soft voice.

Kyuhyun had been feeling guilty for the event. Had he put some extra care for the smaller, thing won’t be this way.

.

After that, they went back and had one sleepy baby that need his dada to carry him. After settling in Yesung on the bed, Sungmin begin to change the smaller attire into a sleeping pajama. 

Both caregivers left the room after that. Kyuhyun who still had his guilty feeling begin to apologize to his fiance.

“No, it’s okay Kyu, things happen. I’m so sorry to snap at you. It’s Sungie who got a little too excited tonight. He even lost his phone.”

“No no. It’s my fault. I was distracted. This won’t happen again. And seeing how Sungie were almost beaten by some dude makes me more guilty.”

“It’s okay. Now he’s feeling much better now. We should go to sleep too. I had work tomorrow.”

Kyuhyun tailing from behind to join Sungmin and Yesung on the bed. Cuddling close to Yesung who’s sleeping between the two of them for tonight.

‘I’ll make up to this.’ thought him.

 

 

 

 

A/N: ayyy sorry for the late XD. I was working on something and quite busy with life. Btw, dad told me the world gonna end soon so aha! I hope you like to chapter and maybe next month, you'll get a surprise from me~~~