Happy Hangout

Our Little Sungie

 

 

It was Sunday, the annual day of Yesung’s off day. The petite male were having his own rest when his phone went off.

‘Kyu?” thought him as he pick up the phone.

“Hello?”

Hyung! Don’t you tell me that you forgot about our hang out?”

Yesung turn his head towards the clock and gasp. “Sorry!”

Aigo can’t believe Sungie hyung is forgetting about me already.”

“No! I was.. resting. I’ll be there in minutes.” said Yesung as he frantically turn off the television and went running towards his room. Picking up all his stuff and take a beanie as he was too lazy to style his hair up.

Okay, I’m already at the cafe so I’ll wait you there.”

“Okay!”

.

It took Yesung half an hour to get ready and reach at the meeting point. Panting as he had been running after he had to park his car further down the street.

Kyuhyun were surprised by the older panting on his way to the seat. Chuckling as he stare at the older’s red face from all the running he had done.

“Did you ran here?” asked Kyuhyun as he held a glass of drink towards the smaller man.

Yeusng nod as he begin to drink half of the glass.

“I’m sorry.. I ..huh… this is tiring. There’s no parking lot around here.”

“Pft… you don’t have to run towards here.”Kyuhyun said as he hold back the laughter. “Anyway, remember the dog theme park I’ve been talking about?”

Upon hearing the theme park brings up by the younger, Yesung eyes turn into sparkling one. “Yes! What about it?”

“Wow! Excited are we? Well. They begin to operate today and I wanna ask you if you want to--”

“Yes! I want to go!” said Yesung, cutting the younger’s talk short due to his excitement.

With that, Kyuhyun couldn’t hold back his chuckles any longer. He knew the older had been wanting to go at the theme park for the longest time.

“Eager ay? So let’s go. I’ve already bought the ticket. I really want to ask for Sungmin to join us but he had to work today. Being the head of the magazine really hard huh?” said Kyuhyun.

“Yeah. Poor Sungminnie…”

“Well you sounded like you close with him? Did you even make any friend at that floor?” said Kyuhyun.

“Emm… only with Sungmin so far… he’s nice.”

“Oh, I’m glad then. I keep forgetting to introduce you guys to each other but I guess you already become friend with him.”

‘Friend.. huh… he’s my caregiver now…’ thought Yesung.

Both of them begin to walk out from the cafe with Yesung tailing right behind Kyuhyun. They decide to go with the younger car that parked near the cafe. Yesung stare at Kyuhyun silently, thinking about the possibility of the younger rejecting Sungmin’s idea in making him as their little.

‘He could hate me all his life for this weird thing…’ thought Yesung with downward expression.

“Sungie hyung? Are you okay?” said Kyuhyun as he ruffles the smaller’s hair.

“Oh.. I’m fine. Let’s go.” said Yesung with a chuckles. The younger had thrown a worrisome look towards him.

.

They were getting close to the venue when something struck Yesung’s thought.

“Kyu.I forgot to ask. Did you really wanna go this theme park for yourself? I mean, I’m curious. I thought you don’t like this kind of thing.” said Yesung as he fiddling his fingers together.

He heard the younger’s chuckles before the latter took a deep breath.

“Well, I’m not really into cute stuff and animals. But being around you and Sungmin makes me fine with it. At least you look happy to go there, right? I wish I had a little brother like you so I can enjoy being around cute people all the time.”

“Yah! I’m older than you!” shouts Yesung with a pout, sulking from the younger’s calling names. “I thought you don’t like kids…”

“Well. I do. But I don’t mind people like you and Sungmin. Don’t you know, Sungmin are more childish than you? It’s like I’m having a big kid on my own. Few days ago, he bough a giant pink plushie and keep smiling to himself. I bet it was for his big collection on soft toy.” said Kyuhyun with a sigh. The older fiance had force him to buy it for unknown reason.

The younger rant had Yesung chuckles, knowing where the plushie had gone to as for now. He was really grateful for his caregiver to even think about him in the midst of his growing relationship.

Yesung was about to continue on the conversation when his eyes caught the colorful event in his sight.

“Kyu! There it is!” said Yesung, squealing as he saw the front gate.

Kyuhyun can only chuckles and nod for the older. Something about the older being himself only in front of him makes it’s more special than it’s already are. He knows how the older act behind the public eyes and it was his remedies. Something inside him flustering whenever the older’s give him the bright expression. He had thought about falling in love with the older before but it’s actually never the right feeling eh feels about the older. ‘Something along the line of fatherly instinct, I guess…’ thought him as he keep staring at the older going on about type of puppy he wants to meet later.

“Kyu! Let’s go! We’re gonna be late!” said Yesung a she shakes the younger out from his thought.

“Okay, okay. Now let’s go.” said Kyuhyun as he unlock the door and let the older to walk out first. “Hey! Don’t run, you gonna hurt yourself!” said him as he saw the older begin to skip his way towards the gate.

“Oh, I forgot the tickets were with you.” said Yesung, he waits for the latter to give the tickets at the counter.

Right before Yesung were about to run again, Kyuhyun catch of the small hand and grip it tight.

“I don’t want you to lost your way. Now, never let go of my hand, okay?” said Kyuhyun in his father instinct.

“I’m not a kid! I can go by myself.” said Yesung as he try to pry off the big hand engulfing his smaller one.

“Yeah right. Few years ago, in highschool trip, you got lost in the big aquarium festival and cry. So nope.”

“Tssk.. that’s few years ago.”

“Still. Now let’s go. The Pomeranian booth are this way. You like small dogs aren’t you?” said Kyuhyun, succeed in diverting the older’s attention in walking by himself.

“Yes! Let’s go.” said Yesung excitedly and begin to let the younger lead him towards the said booth.

They begin to enjoy every bit of the carnival and the theme park ride. Unknown to them was someone had been following them. Secretly hiding few feets away from them just to watch over those two.

‘I know you gonna like him!’

.

“Kyu. I’m hungry.” said Yesung, feeling exhausted from the many rides they had went on to.

“Oh really? Now that I remember, you didn’t eat anything ever since we’ve meet at the cafe. Let’s go find some food for you.” said Kyuhyun as he pulls the older away.

They found a stall that sells some pancake and small dishes. Kyuhyun bought too many foods as he worried for the older thin figures. Much to the older displease, Kyuhyun had force him to finish every bite of the food.

“Kyu… I can’t eat anymore.” said Yesung as he pat his full tummy.

“But hyung, you only eat half of the normal portion. No wonder you always look so thin nowadays. If you finish this, we can go to the pet house to play more of the puppy, eoh?” said Kyuhyun, trying to win the smaller’s heart into eating more for his own good.

“Okay… only three more tteopokki…” said Yesung.

From afar, the stalker saw how Kyuhyun keep feeding the other. Not an ounce of jealousy erupted from him by looking at his fiance being all sweet and glittery around the other.

‘This could make my effort much more easier.

He had been watching how his fiance had been taking extra care on his little. Sungmin who had ditch his work just to stalk on his future husband his little baby had been following those two ever since they arrive there. He had been worried after Kyuhyun had told him that they will be going to a theme park. Knowing about the rides there could be danger to his little Sungie, he came there with the thought of watching over Yesung secretly.

‘Now that I know Kyuhyun can take care of him better than I do, I should go back to work’ thought Sungmin as he walks out from the bushes and make his way to his car.

‘Only little more effort, Kyuhyun will accept Sungie in our life.’

.
.
.

“Tired?” said Kyuhyun as they walks out from the carnival.

“Yes but it was worth it! I really want a Pomeranian for myself but I don’t know if I can take care of them well enough.” said Yesung with a pout.

“Well, you never know until you had one for yourself.”

“Yeah. Thanks Kyu! Today had been the best day so far in my life!” said Yesung with a satisfied smile.

“Of course. This is Kyuhyun we talking about~ now, let’s go home.you still had to drive your own car later.”

“Sure.”

“Hyung, you never invite me to your house. Are you hiding something? Girlfriend or boyfriend maybe?” said kyuhyun with a chuckles once they were inside the car.

“What? No. I’m still single. Nothing to hide. Maybe later I’ll invite you there.” said Yesung as he nervously hide the frown in his face. ‘Heck I should hide my little stuff first, that’s why I had to plan on the invitation.’

“Okay, if you say so. Let’s go home.”

.
.
.

That night, Kyuhyun had been surprised by Sungmin who visiting his house all of sudden.

“Babe? You should have call me first. I could go and pick you up.” said Kyuhyun as he let his fiance inside his apartment.

“Well, I’m just afraid you are too tired from your hang out today. So how was it?” said Sungmin as he drag the younger to the couch.

“It’s good. I’ll tell you, you are so gonna love how Yesung hyung squealing like a kid at the dogs today. I wish you were there.” said Kyuhyun as he patting Sungmin’s chubby cheek lovingly.

‘I saw that. He saw damn cute!’ thought Sungmin as he hold back a squeals himself.

“Really? Ah you know how I like cute people. Maybe next time if I weren’t so busy, I’ll join you guys.”

“Well you have too. Oh, would you like some drinks?” said Kyuhyun as he already got up and walks towards the kitchen.

“Only tea. I’m too tired with Heechul hyung diva mood. He’s so not cute, only depriving my energy from his nagging.”

“Did he came out with new style?” said Kyuhyun as he knows how it was whenever his fiance had to deal with a pages about the new styles for the company.

“Yeah.”

Kyuhyun come back with a cup of tea for Sungmin and a glass of wine for himself.

“Really. A wine in the middle of the night.” said Sungmin as he stare at the red drink.

“Hehe. Only one glass for tonight.” said Kyuhyun sheepishly.

Both of them enjoying each other, hugging and cuddling to warm themselves from the clod night. Sungmin who resting his head on the broad chest gazing his eyes at the younger fiance’s face.

“Kyu. Do you remember the thing I told you about a little space person?”

Kyuhyun look down and caress the older’s hair. “ Yeah, about your co-worker being a person who live in his own space and become a kid again. What about it?”

“I just want your opinion about them. I mean, is it weird for an adults being a kid and having another adult caring about them. Being the caregiver, I mean.”

“Hemm.. at first it does making me feels weird about it. But when you told me that it’s was normal to feels that way and having someone as big as you act like your child, I don’t think it’s wrong at all. Why did you ask.”

“Just curious. Another question. Do you mind if I become a caregiver?”

“As in being the parent? Do you want to become one?”

“You not ready yet?” Sungmin reply to the younger with a question. Anxiety rising in the deepest of his guts. “Well. I didn’t know if you like kids or not. And we never talk about it before.”

“I hate kids.” said Kyuhyun bluntly.

Sungmin frown and begin to pull off from the hug. “Oh… I didn’t know that.” said him with a sad expression.

“Hey, don’t look so dejected. I mean. I do hates kids but going out with Yesung hyung today makes me feels like I’m okay with having a kid. Or if they actually act like Yesung hyung, that is. Kids are the epitome of headache but having a kid or ‘little’ like Yesung hyung, I won’t mind.”

“You do?! I mean,I’ve been wanting for a little after seeing Wookie with Leeteuk hyung and Kangin hyung. They make me so jealous of their little!”

Kyuhyun chuckles as he let the older ranting more and more about the co-workers. He pulls the older into a hug once again and enjoy the warmth as Sungmin ranting to him nonstop.

“So, did you found any little for you to get this excited?” said Kyuhyun after the older finally stop his ministration.

Sungmin turns his focus towards the younger and giggles.

“Yup. And he is so cute! I’m afraid you would reject him. I was so ready to cancel this engagement, you know?”

“What! I won’t let you do that! I love you so much you know that! You can just threatening me to cancel it and I would be ready to agree to you!” Kyuhyun shrieking on top off his lungs due to the shocking confession.

“Well, I’ve been wanting for a little and the idea of you rejecting my baby could kill me. And he too was scared of you not liking him.”

“Him? A man? Do I know him? Did he work at the same company as us? Wait.. does little even work?” said Kyuhyun in confusion.

Sungmin chuckles as he pat the younger’s cheek. “You need to do more research about littlespaceand be ready when I introduce him to you. I’ll promise you, you gonna love him just the same way as I love him.”

“You love him?” said Kyuhyun with a gasped, teasing the older with a fake sulks.

“Tssk. You know it’s not that kind of love. I mean, he brings up the motherly instinct in me. Ah! I can’t wait to meet him again tomorrow.” Sungmin crushing the younger in his death hug as he begin to coo about his little baby.

“Minnie ah. You killing me. And you makes me curious about our soon to be baby” said Kyuhyun as he tried to loosen the death grip.

“Our?! You said our baby!? I love you, Kyunnie!” Sungmin resume with the hug as he keep squealing from the fiance’s word.

“Of course he’s gonna be our baby. I’ll try to love him as much as you love him, babe.”

‘Ohoho. You are so gonna love him more than you already do, Kyunnie’ thought Sungmin with a wicked smiles.

 

 

 

A/N: ayyy it's dada Kyu!!! Next chapter will be more fluffy than this one!!! I'm so into little yeye hehehehe