Crib

Our Little Sungie

A/N: as i was thinking about the title,i was singing every song that i know about crib XD okay continue. 

"Your crib could fit in ma crib oh!"

 

 

 

Sungmin pov

As we discussed before, we're getting Yesung a baby crib. Ever since we move in to his house (Yes, we did), the bed had never been the most comfortable for my little baby. He was the one who used to freely move around in his sleep but with me and Kyuhyun practically sandwiching him almost every night, he never do it again. I mean, tossing around in sleep are neither good or bad but it was between the matter of my baby getting his sleep or not.

After some practicing using Wookie's crib at the office, we came to a conclusion that Yesung could sleep in it but only if someone was watching over him. He became too anxious on people leaving him behind or something. 

We decided on ordering a crib that had the size of single bed but with tall fences. We choose the one with blue pastel to not let him think we were caging him in some kind of small jail.

Today, the crib arrived at our home. With me distracting our baby by playing with him, Kyuhyun went away to build it up before the bed time. Such a reliable future husband i must say. He built it in matter of half an hour.

We slowly letting Yesung to inspect the crib. Waiting was the worst. We could only watch him as he keep walking around the tall crib.

With a pacifier in his mouth, he pointing his small little finger to the crib. Face questioning us, 'What the hell is this'. I might be exaggerating but he does have that kind of face.

"It's your crib. Do you like it?"  

His expression keep changing. One moment he was happy with the crib mobile on top of it and another time he scrunching up from whatever had cross his mind that time.

He spitting out the pacifier that fortunate enough were hanging by a string that strapped on his pajama.

"Do.. Do Sungie have to sleep here? Alone?" said him with a quivered lips. 

Oh no. He hates it. 

"Baby, mommy can sleep with your for tonight. Call?"

Yesung nod as he rubbing his sleepy eyes. That cute gesture of him would be the death of me.

"Let's go. Kyu,you'll sleep by yourself for tonight eoh?"

Kyuhyun only nod dejectedly. It's not like we will be in separated room thou. I won't let Yesung's crib to be more than 4 feet away from me.

I open the crib and let Yesung put whatever he want and it was my mistake. I really wanted to curse Kyuhyun for buying two gigantic bunny. Now our baby trying to let the bunny in too.

"Baby, if you bring your bunny inside, where will mommy sleep?"

My small baby only nod as his lips turn into a shape of an O. He then quick settle with his usual bunny, one coloring book and an old worn our blanket that we didn't dare to throw out. It will be quite a tantrum if we were to do so.

"Jaa,let's sleep."

I went inside and lay down next to him. Thanks to Teukie hyung guidance, we bought this crib with extra spaces for another person. Although it was still cramped for two persons, my baby seems content with it.

"Mommy?"

"Yes Sungie?"

"Hugs"

My heart squeals out by the little request. 

"I want a hug too" 

We both turn our towards the Kyuhyun. He was leaning toward the crib withhis forever pouts in-between the crib's rail.

"Sorry Kyu. The crib is full already. Go back to bed."

Kyuhyun pout while open the rail and lean down for a kiss to both me and Sungie.

"Goodnight babies."

"Night dada!!!"

"Goodnight too babe"

.
.
.

To say that we succeed in making Yesung sleep in the crib was big fat lie. Almost every night we have to move back to the bed when he miss one of us. Although we already took a turn on who will be sleeping with him in the crib,he still being too anxious about it.

Just like any other night, one of us will tuck him in his crib and accompanying him. Tonight was Kyu's turn. But for some reason, Kyuhyun won't stop sneezing and coughing.  He assured us that it was a sore throat and won't leave the crib with an excuse of wanting to be with his baby. 

I keep watching over them until i feel asleep. It had been quite tiring lately in trying to teach Yesung to sleep alone. But it was worth it when i see how comfortable he is in much more spacey crib.

Pov End

It was around 1 am when Kyuhyun keep coughing. Disturbing Yesung little sleep but the smaller didn't whine about it. He realize his dada had been sick since dinner time.

The smaller sit up and turn to his dada. With gentle shakes, Yesung shaking Kyuhyun's body to wake him up.

"Dada. Wake up."

"Eoh? Why baby? Toilet?" said Kyuhyun with hoarse voice. 

Yesung shake his head as he keep pushing Kyuhyun more.

"Hmmm?" Kyuhyun turn around and ruffling Yesung's hair softlt. " what's wrong Sungie?"

"Dada sick. Dada should sleep at the bed" said Yesung with a whisper.

"But you'll be lonely then." said Kyuhyun as he got up and staring at Yesung's face. It was hard to make out the little one expression due to the dimmed light but he sure Yesung was pouting at the moment. 

Yesung ask Kyuhyun to open the crib and he went to his play corner. The smaller come back with one of the big bunny.

"Bunkyu will sleep with Sungie. So dada should sleep with mommy." said Yesung as he hugging the big bunny to himself. 

Kyuhyun only sighing. There goes his plan to cuddle with his baby. Not wanting to upset the baby any longer, Kyuhyun climb out from the crib and let Yesung settle in with his soft toy. Once Yesung was all tucked in and comfortable, he went over the bed and continue his sleep. Feeling too tired to keep watching over Yesung.

The curious little baby peek from his bunny and saw his dada already asleep. He sigh and trying to sleep without the usual warmth that could help him sleep.

.

The next morning, Sungmin woke up to find Kyuhyun was sleeping next to him. Judging from the taller warm body's temperature, Kyuhyun move out from the crib to the bed that night from his coughing. 

He went over to check on the sleeping baby and chuckle. 

Yesung was sleeping soundly with his hand curled in fist and clenching onto his soft toy.

Remembering how today are their off days, Sungmin let both of them sleep more as he went out to prepare for some breakfast. 

As Sungmin was about to take out some ingredients, a hand patting his back softly. 

"Oh Kyu. What's wrong? You wake up early today."

"Min... Let's go to the hospital. I'm afraid if Sungie will catch on my fever." said Kyuhyun weakly.

"Really? I'll go wake up Sungie then"

"No. Don't. Let him sleep for now. It won't be that long."

.

The dazed looking baby slowly looking around him. Feeling weird out by the odd silent.

"Mommy?" he calls out but no one heard it.

He tilted his head a little, assuming his mommy and his dada were preparing for a breakfast, he wait for few more minutes. 

15 minutes went by just like that. He was getting upset with the crib. The lock was too difficult for him to reach and he didn't know how to climb the crib without his clumsy attitude hurting him in the process. 

And so he cry. The eerie silence throughout the house broken by the loud wailing. He keep crying for anyone to let him out but after awhile, his throat begin to hurt. Leaving him to whimper and hugging the big bunny as a support. 

Then,he heard the front door open. He had thought it was his mommy, thus leading him to shout for the caregiver until the door to his room were opens up.

"Mommy!!! Mo..mmy.. Mommy?" Yesung slowly frowning as what he saw wasn't his mommy. 

"Who are you!" shout him with tears stricken back on his face.

"Hi, I'm here to help. Don't worry, your mommy send me"

Yesung backing away from the railing and begin to shaken from the stranger.

"No! You lie!"shout Yesung with heartbroken voice.

"It's true! Your mommy told me that they stuck in a traffic when your dada had to go to get his medicine for his flu. I'm your Hee--mommy's friend's friend." said the man frantically. 

"Mommy's friend's friend?"  said Yesung timidly. 

The man silently coos at the puffy eyes from all the crying the smaller had.

"Yes. Now, uncle will sit here at the bed until your mommy's friend's friend come back okay? Don't worry, your crib are so strong, uncle can't get in"

Hearing the man compliment his crib,Yesung quickly shakes the railing with his little hand to make sure the said uncle didn't lie.

"See? Now, can uncle know how old are you right now?"

Yesung tilting his head. His mommy and dada never ask his littlespace age before. He slowly counting using his fingers and show it to the said man.

"Oh 4 years old? Sungie are really good at counting!" the man clap his hand like an excited seal.

Yesung blush as he nod timidly. 

The front door was once again open up. A hasty footstep make it way to the room where the two located.

"Hangeng! Are you -- oh Sungie awake already?"

"Oh Heechul ah."

.

One hour ago before Yesung woke up

Sungmin and Kyuhyun finally walk out from the 24 hours clinic. Given that the day was still too early for any hospital to allow people to come. They  thought about buying the breakfast rather than make it since Sungmin thought on talking care of Kyuhyun once they got home right away. 

After making the purchase, they hit the streets right away. But then, it's happened. 

The routinely traffic jam for morning workers. Sungmin could only groan as he lean his head on the steering wheel. 

"Oh no. Sungie must be awake by now." sais Sungmin.

He then frantically make a call to someone. 

"Heechul hyung? Can you help me?"

"Oh what was it?"

"We went out at the moment but we stuck in traffic jam. I'm afraid Sungie already awake and scared to be alone. Could you look after him for awhile?"

"Oh. But I'm not at home right now... Wait. Can i send someone else until i got home?"

"Who is that someone else." said Sungmin with cold tone.

"Don't worry. He knows about Yesung and he nice to kids too. He's at my house right now so he's the closest one at the moment" 

"Fine. I'll trust you."

.
.
.

After letting out Yesung from his crib, they went to the living room while Heechul went away to fix Yesung some formula while waiting Sungmin to come back with their breakfast. 

While at it, Hangeng begin to converse with the little one.

"Sungie love Heechul?" Hangeng ask with a smile adorning his handsome face. 

"Hee..chul? Heebongie? Em!!! Sungie love Heebongie! He's so nice to Sungie!"

Hangeng hold back his laughter. Hearing the not so realistic words about his friend a bit too funny for him.

"Really? So if uncle marry Heebongie, will Sungie love uncle too?"

Yesung look down to the chocolate on his hands where Hangeng had give it to him a moment ago. He then held the chocolate higher towards Hangeng. 

"Uncle give Sungie chocolate. Sungie love uncle too!"

Heechul came in while shaking his head. 

"Sungie, you can't love some stranger just because they give you some chocolate. That's dangerous" said Heechul as he hands the smaller his bottle. 

"Why?"

"Because they will kidnapped you. And your mommy will cry. Understand? " 

Yesung nod quickly. Crying mommy is a no no for him.

Soon his two caregivers came back and they begin to have their late breakfast together with Heechul and Hangeng.

 

-EXTRA-

"So hyung, who's Hangeng to you?" Sungmin ask with a teasing smirk.

Hangeng was about to answer it for Heechul but the diva already beat him to it.

"Friend with benefit" 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun gasp as both of them cover Yesung's eye and ears from getting the look on the evil smirking diva.

-After breakfast -

Heechul decided to stay for awhile to accompany Yesung with his playtime. Yesung was busying himself with his coloring book when he saw something around Heechul's neck. Was it bug's bite? Thought Yesung.

"Heebongie, what's that?" said Yesung innocently. He pointing his finger at the older's neck with a curious expression. 

As Heechul was about to answer, Sungmin appeared right behind him and wrapping a scarf around the older's neck.

"Enough teaching my baby your bad habit"

"Yes madam" said Heechul, choke on the tight scarf around his neck as he plead to be free by the angry mommy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: uncle hangeng making his debut!!!!! Will heechul finally not looking like some kind of lonely ahjumma? And sungie finally can sleep by himself, hurray!!!!