Little Friends

Our Little Sungie

A/N: this story are not focusing on their workplace environment and more to the depth of yesung being a little baby he is XD. So some of them had time skip and not in continuing plot (some did had continuous plot tho). Enjoy!

21 June had come. It's the day where two proud caregivers begin to decorate their house or people would rather call it as giant mansion. Alongside with few maids and their coworkers, Leeteuk put on quite exquisite decoration for their one and only beloved baby's birthday, Ryeowook.

Leeteuk begin work at quite early hour and had send Ryeowook to Sungmin for a babysitting till they finished their suprise. And it was the mark of Yesung and Ryeowook first playdate.

(This is not a ship thing. It's just an innocent playdate so please don't ask me to pair them together) 

.
.
.

6:00 am/21 June

Sungmin rush towards the door after he had received a call from Leeteuk to inform him about the babysit hour. They agree let Ryeowook to have some playtime before they come to get him again for the party.

Upon opening the door, Sungmin saw a rather sleepy babg clutching like a koala towards his papa. Kangin bring the smaller to the couch and let him sleep for more while Leeteuk chatting with Sungmin.

"This is Sungie's house? He live alone in a big house?" said Leeteuk. 

"Yeah. We keep thinking on moving out from here or me and Kyuhyun had to move in with him. That's doesn't feels right though. I can't just move in to my baby's house and live here leisurely. I felr guilty." 

"Oh i understand that feeling. We had the same problem too before we settled in at my grandparents house that i inherited from the wills."

"That's nice too. Maybe we should really move out."

"You guys still new in this relationship. I suggest to give it a time. And oh, where's Sungie?" said Leeteuk as he walks towards his baby.

"Still sleeping. He had been working late at night lately. I have to drag him to bed sometimes." 

"Well, that's workaholic for you. I'll list you some of Ryeowook favorite things and he will had a short nap time around 10 to 11."

The older begin to start his babbling and being a worried caregiver he is.

"That's all. Ah, i wish i can meet Sungie but we really need to go. I'm sure Wookie will cry a little if he woke up to a foreign place but just give him some time. And i had to tell you this, he quite ambitious when he was playing with toys so watch over your Sungie carefully. I don't want Wookie to hurt his playdate later."

"Don't worry hyung, I never leave my baby."

"Aww look at you! What a good mommy you are! Now, Kangin ah, let's go"

"Urgh... I don't want to leave Wookie..." Kangin whine as he patting the smaller padded bum.

"Aish, if we finish the preparation faster, we can fetch him sooner. Let's go."

Leeteuk had to drag the bulky man out and bid them farewell.

'Klek'

The door to the bedroom opens up. Revealing a neatly suit up Kyuhyun who's getting ready for work.

"You'll be at the party later?" said Sungmin as he fixed the younger's blazer that were paired with a white shirt. Perk of working with designing company with no dresscode.

"Yes. Because Leeteuk hyung manage to dismiss my after noon schedule. It's awesome to have a boss like him and Shindong hyung."

"Of course. Now take your breakfast with you. I want to place Wookie on the bed with Sungie."

"Oh he's here! He look so cute. Want me to help you?"

With that, Kyuhyun help to carry the small bundle of sleeping Ryeowook and placed right next to a sleeping Yesung.

Both caregivers begin to coo as Ryeowook begin tossing himself towards Yesung and snuggle close to the latter's body.

Yesung whine as the smaller's grip were too tight around his shoulder but after a minute and one pacifier, Yesung went back to sleep with no fuss.

"I'll leave now or else I'm gonna stay here just to watch them." said Kyuhyun.

After Kyuhyun left, Sungmin went around the house to clean up and prepare some space fort the babies to play around with no dangers laying around within their reach.

While moving the coffee table, Sungmin heard a loud crying coming from the room. Judging from the tone of it, he knew Ryeowook had woke up from the sleep and scared.

He went inside the room to find a wailing Ryeowook and a confused looking Yesung who scowling into the corner of the bed.

"Aigoo, Wookie ah. It's me, Minnie. You safe with me." said Sungmin while patting the smaller's head.

After Sungmin turn on the light, he finally make out the faces he always saw at work. The crying soothed into a sniffling. 

Ryeowook turn around and saw a confused Yesung staring at him. He had remember the reason his mama and papa had left him there.

"Fwen!" squeals Ryeowook in excitement. 

Sungmin had heard about this. Ryeowook was quite friendly to all his little's friend and can be so easily warming up to a new friend.

Yesung stare at the smaller in frightening. He had woke up to a dreadful scream and a push from someone. Once he saw the owner of the scream, he had thought his mommy and dada had left him with weird stranger. 

He saw the latter beaming up while trying to come towards him.

"Mommy!"

It was Yesung time to scream with tears. He want his mommy to protect him from this weird big eyes boy that had disturbed his sleep.

Sungmin only laugh as he watch the two littles interactions unfolded in front of him. He want Yesung to recognize the face of his own coworker and let him to adjust to someone to else other than he and Kyuhyun.

"Mommy!!! help!" Yesung screams more and more after Ryeowook attempt on chasing after him. Thus making him went over to Sungmin with a shaking legs.

"Aigoo Sungie. Don't you remember who is this? This is Wookie. From work."

"Wookie?" said Yesung while peeking from Sungmin's back.

"Yes. He just want to be your friend. See?" 

Ryeowook smiling to the scare little and sit himself near the bed.

"Fwen, come here!" said Ryeowook enthusiastically. 

"Oh Wookie, Sungie had to take a bath first. Will you wait here? Mama and papa already bath you right?" 

"Yes. It's cold! Wookie wait here" Ryeowook point on the corner of the bed where he is sitting at the moment. 

"Thank you. Sungie, let's go." 

.

Aftert the bath, Sungmin settled the smaller in front of the tv to let them watch some cartoon while eating their breakfast.

While Yesung were too immersed with the cartoon, Ryeowook had another plan. He stares at his new friend and poke the chubby cheeks.

"Hamshter!"

Yesung turn his head towards Ryeowook in confusion. He thought he heard his friend call him hamster for a second. 

Soon the little hand begin to squish Yesung's cheeks again. Mushing it with admiration. 

Yesung didn't like it. He always thought his chubby cheeks were annoyance for him to even have. No matter how he had diet himself the chubby cheeks keep coming again over the time.

"Shungie hates big sheeks" said Yesung with his cheeks cupped by the smaller.

"Why? Wookie likes it!"

Yeusng shake his head in protest. Soon the breakfast and the cartoon were ignored. And all had been watched by Sungmin who try to see how the two act without adult supervision. 

'Wookie quite opens to do anything he want but Sungie seems uncomfortable. Why is that?' thought him. He never seeing Yesung so stressed over a small touch on his cheeks. 

"No! No touch!" said Yesung in angry. He begin to tear up due to the stress of nagging at the stubborn smaller.

"But mama said baby likes patting. Wookie patting baby right now." said Ryeowook. He too was confused by the sudden anger Yesung had thrown to him.

Sungmin cand feel the atmosphere begin to darkened over the time and he need to avoid the fight between the two littles as soon as possible.

"Guys, remember, no fighting. Sungie, Wookie and only complimenting you. You should say thank you."

"But..." said Yesung with a pout.

"Sungie."

Yesung muttering his apologize and thanks to the smaller.

Seeing the mood had enlightened for now, Sungmin begin to take out all the toys so both of them can play while Sungmin cleaning their breakfast. 

And to say, Ryeowook really done the amazing thing to Yesung. He never thought Yesung could giggles louder than he already used to.

Ryeowook know how to entertain an awkward person like Yesung thus slowly digging out the rare character out from Yesung.

Yesung whine, protest, laughing and lastly willing to let the smaller touching his face once again. Though it was unclear at first why Yesung being so annoyed whenever the smaller being touching nad grabby on his face.

After awhile, Sungmin had to take both of them for a short nap since it is a scheduled time for Ryeowook while Yesung rarely get his nap at this time.

"Mommy... Not sleepy..." said Yesung as he watch his mommy laid down a comforter in front of the television. 

"Sungie didn't want to sleep? Wookie is sleeping now. You'll be lonely." said Sungmin as he settle the smaller one first on the comforter.

"No. I wanna play with bun bun." said Yesung.

Sungmin know Yesung not used to have a nap in the middle of the daylight let alone when they were at the office, Sungmin practically had to force the latter to sleep.

"Okay but don't be too loud, Wookie is sleeping." 

Yesung nod with a smile. He stare at the sleeping bundle once and then went over to the bedroom to play with his toys.

The little one play by himself till the other wake up from his nap. They continue to play more afterwards. 

.
.
.

"Hyung! We done!" 

Leeteuk went over to Donghae who had been in charge of drink and desserts. Satisfied with it, he went over to Siwon who preparing the drinks for the adults and littles.

He had invite all his friends that came from the same Little's community as him. It was good for his baby to meet his friends once in awhile thus he prepared some of the entertainment for those littles.

"Omo, Kangin! It's about time to pick them up." said Leeteuk. 

Both of them went into the car after ordering the other to prepare on celebrating their birthday boy.

After 15 minutes ride, both of them arrived at Yesung's apartment and went upstairs to fetch their baby and friends. 

Upon reaching the unit, the first thing they saw was a happy looking baby running towards them.

"Mama! Papa! I got new fwen! He cute!" said Ryeowook as he pull away the two chuckling caregivers. 

"Sungie!" said Ryeowook, pointing at the latter who were on the floor, as if he was introducing his new friend to his mama and papa.

"Wookie, we already know him. Now let's go home. Sungie will follow us too." said Kangin, crouching down to pat the confused little smaller who seeing his coworkers again.

"Sungie wanna follows us home?" said Kangin.

Yesung shake his head no. Scared of what the big man had on him.

Kangin chuckles. He know it was fun to tease such an oblivious baby who didn't realize he'll be following them with his mommy.

"Sungie, we're gonna visit their house. Dada will be there too." said Sungmin, succeed in calming the almost frantic baby. "Kangin hyung, don't you dare again." threat him.

"Nah, i won't. Sungie is just too cute for his own good!" 

Sungmin scrunching his face in disgust due to the weird squeals Kangin had done.

"Let's go."

.

On the ride, Ryeowook who in the back seat of the driver won't stop cuddling to the sleepy Yesung. 

Sungmin only chuckles as he saw his baby being sleepy and lolling his head everywhere. 

Few more minutes, they arrive at the mansion. After parking the car in front of the house, Ryeowook pulls the sleepy Yesung out and succeed in waking him up to a confusion state.

"Where are we?" said Yesung while rubbing his tired eyes.

"My house!" Ryeowook chirping happily.  Dragging the sleepy latter more into the house but soon his smile falter from his face upon seeing the decorations. 

Ryeowook turn his head toward the smiley caregivers. Feeling touched by the effort put out just to celebrate the day.

Not enough with that, Kamgin pull him to the living room and soon the others came out from their hiding. 

A bit of flurry sparkling pieces flying all over the place as they sing the birthday song to the smaller. Crowding around Ryeowook with gift and cake.

"Happy birthday Wookie ah! Uncle bought so many things for you!" said Donghae happily as he show the bundles of gift he prepared. 

"Yay!!! Thank you uncle!" Ryeowook shriek while clapping his hand.

The party soon start with the adults chatting and drinking while the littles went away to play with each other.

But in the midst of cheering crowd, Yesung only stares at the scenes. Feeling void and awkward. 

Sungmin realize the silent in the little one. He had tried to ask the smaller to join the other littles but Yesung refuse and keep clinging onto him. After awhile, Kyuhyun came and take over the clingy Yesung just to keep him accompanied. 

"Sungie, why you didn't want to join them?" said Kyuhyun as he feed the smaller a piece of cake.

The latter staring at the littles and gazed his eyes down to his hands.

"They're not my friends...  They're Wookie's. And... I'm not used to the crowds. It's noisy..."

Kyuhyun had know better that the smaller were half big at the moment judging from the use of his words and his expression. He didn't know what had the smaller act the way he did now but he worried for the latter to feel lonely. 

"Of course they are Wookie's friends but aren't Wookie is your friend too? Who knows they really want to play with them?"

"No... Dada. Sungie tired." Yesung look up to Kyuhyun with a bit red eyes. Whether it was from the sad tone of his or the smaller really did feel tired.

"Oh really? Mommy said Sungie had been playing all morning eoh? Wait here okay. Dada try to ask Leeteuk a room for you to rest." 

Kyuhyun left Yesung at the couch. The  little one had been swaying his head left and right, exhausted fromt the playtime he had at the early hour.

"Aigoo. Sungie look so tired. That's why he didn't want to play with my boy?" said a tall guy while crouching down in front of Yesung.

Accompanied by Heechul, both of them staring at the smaller in admiration. 

"Well, it's better, Zhoumi. Your Henry quite rough if he were too excited. I heard from Sungmin that this morning, Yesung look so distressed even with Ryeowook." said Heechul. 

"Tssk, hyung. I know you don't like it kid but don't you dare mock my little boy." said Zhoumi with a glare. "Beside, how come they said you only like Sungie? Is a docile little are your type?"

"What?! I'm not a e!" 

"Does that makes me a e then? I'm literally Henry's boyfriend when he become 'Big'." mock Zhoumi.

Heechul only scoff at the latter and keep staring at the now sleeping Yesung. True. Docile kids are more to his liking but not in any way that close to ual or intimate relationship. Yesung just reminded him of a bunny that innocent yet luring people with a doe eyes and enticing people to take care of him like a helpless creature he is. And Heechul never thought he ever thought about it. About having a little on his own.

"Oh, he's sleeping already?  Excuse us, guys. I need to let hin sleel properly."  said Kyuhyun. 

The lanky male carried his little baby to the upstairs while led by Leeteuk to show any room they could let Yesung to sleep more.

"Wait. Can he sleep on the bed alone?" said Leeteuk as he turn around to look at the sleeping one.

"Oh. We never.. Wait. Sungmin told me Sungie used to sleep surrounded by big bears. I think it was used as a fence?"

"So you never see him sleep alone? Did you guys sleep with him?" 

"Yeah. He got really fussy if none of us were there."

"That's not good. I mean, it's okay for Yesung but not good for you and Sungmin's relationship. Ever think about letting him sleep alone?"

"I don't know. Sungmin want him to sleep in a crib but i.. I just didn't want Sungie to feels alone."

"Pftt. It was more like you who can't leave him alone, Kyuhyun ah. Maybe, for today we let him sleep in Wookie's crib. Just for a test 'drive'?"

Kyuhyun chuckles att the older's jokes. 

Both of them enter a room that resembles a nursery. Located in the corner of the room where a big crib that could fit 2 adults.

"Is Wookie's crib?" said Kyuhyun.

"Yes. Now, put him in there. And any pacifier or something he likes?"

After settling the little on inside rhe crib, Kyuhyun went out for awhile while Leeteuk watch over Yesung for him.

Kyuhyun come back with Yesung's bun bun and a purple pacifier that match the smaller outfit. He clipped the rest of the pacifier to Yesung's shirt and let the latter to on the teether while he placed to the bunny in the smaller's hand. Not long after that, Yesung begin to toss around the crib to find the comfy space.

Few minutes later, both of the adults watch as Yesung finally settle down and peacefully snoring while sleeping in his fetus position. 

"He really love to sleep in that position." said Kyuhyun with a warm smile. Brushing away the short fringess of his baby to study the sleeping face.

"Well, you better ask Sungmin to make Sungie some milk later. Sungie didn't eat much at the party and he already look exhausted just from playing with Wookie."

"Yeah I'll do that."

Both of them left the nursery to join the others.

.

"He's so cute!"

"Don't squeals or else he'll wake up"

"Oh shush it. Donghae, why your hand look red?"

"Oh, i eat the spicy chicken just now."

"Gross, go wash it and don't come to the nursery with dirty hand!"

"Hyuk, don't shout. Omo, he spit out his pacifier."

Yesung squirm in his sleep. Feeling troubled by the small noises that interrupt his sleeping. He then blindly throw his pacifier to the disturber but failed miserably due to the small teether slip out from his hand and lost under the crib.

"Omo! Now he's about to cry! Quick! Do something while I'll go wash the pacifier" said Hyukjae panic. 

But being the mess he is, Donghae offer his thumb to the half sleepy baby. Yesung eyes begin to widen up and bite the thumb from intruding his taste bud.

Hyukjae come back with a soft sniffling and squirming baby. Yesung tossing around while everything within his reach. Crying as  he begin to wipe his tongue using his own hands.

"What are you doing!?" said Hyukjae to Donghae, seeing the weird behavior of the baby.

"I.. I accidentally let him my... spicy thumb..."

"Oh you stupid ***--" 

Donghae manage to cover his mouth before letting out all profanity in his dictionary. 

"Mwommy..." the little baby speak while sticking out his tongue from all the spiciness. 

"Lee Donghae. Lee Hyukjae. Your death came so soon for you guys" 

The duo turn their back slowly. Feeling the cold shudder thrown at them in menacingly. 

'Plak'

'Bugh'

The angry caregiver then went over to the now wailing baby. Shoving the teat of the bottle to let him drink just to wash over the spiciness. 

"Aigoo, my baby hate spicy huh?" said Sungmin while wiping away the tears that keep over flow by the puffy eyes. 

Yesung drank down the milk in the midst of still upset about the spicy feeling tingling all ocer his tongue. Whining as he keep on the now empty bottle.

"Omo. You are so hungry, aren't you?"  said Sungmin.

Yesung whine more. He need more of the white substance that could help him sooth down the pain.

"I told you, Sungie could be hungry. You should make another for him" said Leeteuk.

The latter had come to check on them after he saw two sulking brats whining about a scary mommy. He knows well what could happen judging by the redness on Hyukjae's cheek and Donghae's groan.

"Maybe. I'm so gonna kill that brats. They had the audacity to let my baby taste that spicy sauce and by hand too! I will never let them near my Sungie again."

Leeteuk chuckle as he help to watch over the little one as his mommy went back to make another formula drink.

Yesung whine to let anyone near him know that he still annoyed and needing his milk now. Feets kicking all the walls of the crib in anger as he keep huffing. 

"Wow. You are one fussy baby today."  said Leeteuk.

He took the baby out from the crib and held him on his hip. He begin to walk around the room just to calm the fussy baby and he succeed.

Sungmin found them giggling while looking at the toys around the room. 

"Oh mommy's here." said Leeteuk as he let the other taking over the now happy baby.

"Sungmin ah. Don't you feel like Sungie become smaller today? Like, he look upset and so infant all the time. Did something make home upset?" said Leeteuk. He had been watching the change in the little one ever since he had pick them up at their house. 

"I realize it too. Today are a bit obvious too. He keep whining whenever someone else were touching him. I mean, he was being all okay when it come to me and Kyuhyun. And when i ask him about getting to know Wookie's friends, he become more upset and down after that. You know... I was wondering how was his life before we come. I know nothing about him..."

"Hey, give him a time. He might need more time to trust you. Till then, you have to be with him when he needs you"

"Tssk, you think I'm gonna leave my baby alone? I'm hook up with him. I mean, look at this! Precious little baby!" Sungmin coos at the small bundle in the crib who only stares at them in confusion. on his bottle as he tried to understand what the two adults were saying.

"You and Kyuhyun really are head over heels towards him huh?" Leeteuk chuckles as he too begin to play with the small baby who know nothing about the fact he had enchanted the other with his quirkiness. 

 

 

 

A/N: i might put some plot where we'll get to know more about yesung past. So might have a few slightangst for the upcoming chapter. Littlespace can be quite angsty because the reason why yesung even be a little right now was from his stress and loneliness. We still had long way to go before yeye become fully happy.