-16-

The Black Knight and The Lights



 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

Minyoung(you)    

Renjun    Jeno    Haechan    Jaemin

Bangchan    Woojin   Jeongin/I.N   Lee Know

 Seungmin   Han    Hyunjin    Felix     Changbin   .

   Jo Yuri   .

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 






 

 





 

It's been days ever since Seungmin have fainted. You were feeling so worried that you don't know what to do. The boys were on duty and only left you, Jeno and Renjun. All of you were in Seungmin's room. You were sitting beside Seungmin while holding his hands. While Renjun and Jeno were standing at the side of the bed. The room was silent till Renjun starts to speak up. 








 

It's been days Minyoung. 




 

What did it triggered till blood came out. 




 

It might be his beamer. Once it triggered Seungmin might have the possibility to lose his powers or memories. Therefore his beamer will no longer be working. 




 

But that doesn't mean he is dead right. 




 

No possible answers for that Renjun. What we have in our database is that he is still breathing while he is in this condition.




 

Oh no what happened to the King. 




 

Ahjussi. He... He....




 

He fainted with bloods out of his mouth. My sense told me that something might have triggered him that makes him be in this state. 




 

Ahjussi you look like you know something. 




 

Please ahjussi tell us. I'm begging you. 




 

Queen Minyoung.....







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

Are we supposed to do what we are supposed to be doing Bangchan. 




 

Well yeah. It's the only duty that we are supposed to do right now. 




 

Hyung i don't feel so good to be here. 




 

Yah you are trained to go through this. it up Jeongin. 




 

Are you sure the Masters asked us to find this flower that is super rare to be found

 



 

We are on the right track. Stop asking. Its the Queens orders too. 




 

Lee Know you don't look fine. 




 

I felt something was following us. 




 

Wait up. You guys hear something. 








 

All of them stop their tracks and began to focus on their surroundings. With the eagle eye Both Woojin and Lee Know use their earth powers to attack the target from far. All of them were shocked when they saw other things coming through them. Luckily the boys avoid the attacks and were about to attack back but Haechan stop them with his ice and electric powers. 







 

Stop attacking. Its someone that you don't want to mess with. 




 

What do you mean Master. 




 

Felix i know you in there. Come out with peace. We won't harm you. 







 

All of the boys were shocked to see Felix walking out from the trees and smirking at them. He was alone with no troops with him. The boys calm down and gave a glare at Felix. 







 

    I'm here not to fight. I'm just clearing up all Seungmin traces that he left months ago   . 




 

What brings you here stepping on our area. 




 

    I'm here to give you this   . 





 

Felix throws a sword that's covered with black cloth on the ground. Haechan signal I.N. to pick it up and he did before stepping back at his original place.








 

   That is my father sword. It belongs to every rightful king. Without that Seungmin won't be able to fight back due to his beamer  . 




 

What is your motive on this. 




 

    After my father is dead. Changbin is losing control. He will get the necklace no matter how strong or weak you guys are. He will indeed kill all of you   . 




 

Why wont you do that to us. 




 

    I love my brother. I don't want us to be known as enemies. It feels so wrong. Please, get this to Seungmin before his Darkness evolved. It's the only last thing to let Seungmin prove to all my people that he can change all of this    . 




 

We will try our best without any promises. 




 

     That's my last request. The flower is near by the stream. Get those before sunset. My people is on duty soon. I can't be long. And stay away from the forrest if you want to live long   . 








 

With that Felix vanished leaving the boy curious except for Haechan. Haechan sighed and walk the opposite way leaving the boys. 









 

Master Haechan what about the sword. 




 

Get that flower fast. Don't get in trouble with those sword. You guys are responsibility for that. Be safe guys. 






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

How do we even tell Minyoung about this. 




 

    I don't know Master Jaemin. The data seems to disappear every 3 minutes. However it only affects on Seungmin database only    . 




 

There must be someone hacking into the database system. Yuri tries to lock all system that only me and Minyoung can access to it. I don't want any other people to get in deeper of the data system




 

   Will do Master Jaemin   . 




 

What's wrong with the system

 



 

The system is being hacked, we don't know from which source. Yuri and I are trying to figure the causes and tighten the security system for the database. 




 

   Master Jaemin. I found something that is unknown but it has a symbol on it  .




 

What type of symbol Yuri. 




 

   I don't know. It looks unknown   .







 

Jaemin and Haechan take a look at the symbol and their eyes went wide. Yuri on the other hand were so confused and blanked out as she didnt know whats happening. 









 

Yah secure all systems now. We cant let them have the access. 




 

Yuri tell I.N. to come here asap. 




 

   What's happening Masters   .  




 

Black Knight. It tried to invade our systems. My sense told me that its trying to clear all traces of Seungmin. Han is behind all of this. 




 

Those idiots just can't leave us alone. 




 

If Seungmin didn't tell us who is he in the first place. This won't happen. Now they are trying to invade our system after killing some of our Hextors. 




 

What. How did that even happened. 




 

I dont know. Their troops decide to play dirty.




 

   Master Haechan is my family going to be okay  . 




 

They will be okay Yuri. Now I want you to bring Jeongin here and alert the strongholds and Venoms to be on standby. Anything can happen without us knowing. 




 

Yuri. Don't worry to much. Your family will be safe. 






 

Yuri just nod and left the place. Leaving both Jaemin and Haechan feeling uneasy and frustrated at the same time. While Jaemin tried to secure the system Haechan were staring at the ceiling with deep thoughts. 








 

What makes you be like that Haechan. 




 

Its nothing. Where is all your workers. 




 

They have been fired by the queen. So by the mean time Yuri and I.N were supposed to help me while I am trying hard to get new workers. 




 

Tough luck. How is the system. 




 

Almost done. Hey you remember the main source right. 




 

That virus. Don't tell me that you want it. 




 

Not to that point Haechan. I just want to trace the actual hacks. I'm trying to block them in every data that they trying to invade. 




 

I will help you with that without even using the virus we once use Jaemin. 




 

Yah you seems to look not so right. 




 

It's just Felix. He came to pass something that belongs to Seungmin. 




 

What without even any fight or harm. 




 

Yeah. He looked so sad and wanted Seungmin to change what is happening now. 




 

That's strange. How can you just let him go. 




 

Lee Know eyes says something else. I can feel like Lee Know have something to tell but he just can't. 




 

That . 




 

How i wish it is Jaemin.....