Hints and Sunflower Hairclip

Unexpectedly Yours

Dylan had his head on his desk. Two days had passed since Chun and Ella's wedding. He was the first one to arrive at school. He was still in shock to know who his special girl is. "Is that even possible? Is she really my Sunflower?", he asked in his thoughts.

 

 

Flashback

 

 

"Dad! I have to tell you something.", Dylan said as he dragged Chun to his room while Ella is taking a shower. "What is it?", Chun asked. "Remember the little girl you saw back then?", Dylan asked.

 

 

"You mean the little girl who gave you a sunflower?", Chun asked. Dylan nodded his head. "What about her?", Chun asked. "I think I found her.", Dylan confessed.

 

 

"That's good then! I want to meet the girl who made my son happy since that day...", Chun said. "I understand that, Dad. But somehow, I'm nervous to found out who she is.", Dylan said. "Why? I thought you found her?", Chun asked.

 

 

"Actually, I gave her a little sunflower hairclip before she left which I personally made. And I found that hairclip at the venue on your wedding. And she's...", Dylan explained but he couldn't say it. "She's who?", Chun asked. 

 

 

Dylan took a deep breathe, "I found the hairclip in Sunnee's hair.", he said. Chun was in shock and looked at Dylan, "Sunnee is your Sunflower?", he asked. "I don't know dad. That's why I don't know what to do when I see her again. How will I prove to myself that she's that little girl?", Dylan asked.

 

 

Chun sighed and thought for a while, "You guys are friends right? Ask her some questions that you guys have talked about when you were younger.", he said. Dylan nodded his head slowly, "Okay, I know what I'll do. Thanks dad.", he said.

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

It was lunch time already Wayne and his friends decided to have lunch with the girls. They were talking about random things as they eat in the classroom. "Don't you guys eat at the cafeteria for lunch?", Sam asked them.

 

 

"We don't like eating at cafeteria for lunch, we only go to cafeteria on break time.", Cosmos said. "But our sunny girl here wants to have lunch at our school's garden.", Lucia said. "School's garden? Why?", Wayne asked. "She loves nature, and she said it's relaxing.", Lucia said.

 

 

Sunnee squealed as she smiled while looking at her phone, making them to look at her. "Sunnee, what's wrong?", Echo asked. "I found a raccoon stuffed toy online! I want to buy it!", Sunnee exclaimed happily. "She likes raccoons?", Wes asked. 

 

 

Eunice nodded her head, "Raccoons reminds her of her childhood friend.", she said. Brent laughed, "Why? Does her childhood friend look like a raccoon when they were younger?", he asked. Eunice hitted him, "Aiyo, I'm just joking!", Brent said.

 

 

That caught Dylan's attention. "Raccoons...", he said in his thoughts. "Raccoons are the cutest thing ever!", Sunnee exclaimed happily making everyone sweatdrop at her. "I stil don't get the childhood part...", Sam said. "I forgot why raccoons reminds her of her childhood friend.", Echo said.

 

 

"Hey, what is 'Little Raccoon' in Chinese?", Sunnee asked Cosmos. Cosmos thought for a while, "Xiao Huan Xiong. Why do you ask?", she said. Sunnee smiled, "Nothing.", she said. "Sunnee, you're getting weirder.", Eunice said making Sunnee glare at her. 

 

 

"Then let me ask you something.", Lucia said. Sunnee looked at her. "Sunflowers or Raccoon?", Lucia asked. "Can't I choose both?", Sunnee asked. "You can't.", Lucia said. Sunnee pouted at her, "But I love them both!", she exclaimed.

 

 

Lucia sweatdrop at her, "I won't ask this question ever again.", she muttered under her breathe as they continued eating their food.

 

 

---

 

 

Sunnee had a practice for basketball this afternoon, her friends and the five heartthrobs watched Sunnee played basketball. Dylan looked at Sunnee as she practiced, "Are you really Sunflower? My childhood friend?", he asked in his thoughts.

 

 

Sunnee took a break after one hour of practice. She went back to her usual spot and drank her bottled water. Yao Ke came in and walked to her. Echo noticed this and nudged Cosmos. "Hey, Yao Ke is here.", she said making everyone look at them. "If she's going to hurt Sunnee I'll punch her.", Cosmos said.

 

 

"Sunnee.", Yao Ke called. Sunnee turned around to face her. "Yao Ke? What is it now?", she asked. Yao Ke had her head down, "I'm sorry that I challenged you the other day.", she apologized.

 

 

Sunnee gave her a confused look. "As a President of Dylan's fanclub, I should be respecting those people who are his friends. I've thought this for a while now, and I'm really sorry, Sunnee.", Yao Ke told her.

 

 

Sunnee gave her a smile, "It's okay. It's all in the past now.", she said. Yao Ke looked at her and smiled back. "By the way, I'm also running another fanclub.", she said to her. "What fanclub?", Sunnee asked.

 

 

"QiNee fanclub!", Yao Ke said with a smile. "QiNee? What's that?", Sunnee asked. "QiNee. Dylan Xiong Zi Qi and Sunnee Yang Yun Qing!", Yao Ke exclaimed happily. Sunnee just gave her a smile, "Dylan and I are just friends." she said. "I know, but you and Dylan looked good together!", Yao Ke said. Sunnee just sweatdropped at her.

 

 

---

 

 

Echo waited for Sunnee who was taking a shower after her practice. Dylan was outside the girls' shower room waiting for them. He was on his phone choosing a song that he would listen to. 

 

 

"Dylan! Sunnee asks you to find her ponytail.", Echo called. "Where is it?", Dylan shouted back. "On her bag! In the small zipper!", Echo replied back. 

 

 

Dylan got up and took Sunnee's bag, he was about to touch the ponytail when he grabbed something else. He took it out and to his surprise, the sunflower hairclip was there, and it was really Sunnee's. "She's... She's my Sunflower...", he said to himself, and smiled.