Feminine Side

Unexpectedly Yours

The next day, Sunnee woke up with a smile on her face. She noticed that she was still hugging the ice cream pillow. She then got up and prepared herself for the day. After she took a bath and wore her clothes she went downstairs to find a bunch of luggage, including hers. 

 

 

"Goodmorning, my beautiful niece!", Ella greeted her. Sunnee looked at her to see her mom, Ella, Chun, Dylan and Zi Ting. "What's with the luggage?", she asked them. Zi Ting smiled, "We're going to that famous hotel that has a lot of pools and nice sceneries! Aren't you excited?", she asked.

 

 

Sunnee smiled, "Of course I am. But why didn't you guys tell me? I wasn't ready!", she said. "You were really tired last night so sorry if you weren't informed.", Chun said. "Besides, I already prepared your luggage so that when you wake up, we'll head to the hotel immediately.", Pauline said.

 

 

"And since you're already awake. Let's go!", Ella said as she headed outside. They grabbed their luggages and followed her and went to the van that Chun owned. After they placed their luggages, they took their seats.

 

 

Chun sat at the drivers seat while Ella sat at the passengers seat. Pauline sat behind Chun followed by Zi Ting. Dylan let Sunnee took her seat before he went after her and closed the door. Since it was still six in the morning, Sunnee still felt drowsy.

 

 

Dylan felt Sunnee's head on his shoulder. He smiled to himself as he let her sleep on his shoulder. He inhaled her scent again, and he felt himself getting sleepy. After a while, he fell asleep as his head fell on Sunnee's, both sleeping peacefully at their ride.

 

 

---

 

 

Sunnee was picking out her clothes for her to wear, only to find y clothes instead of her normal clothes. "Mom, where's my clothes?!", she asked. "In your luggage!", Pauline shouted back. "But these aren't mine, I don't have any y clothes!", Sunnee shouted back.

 

 

Ella came in their room as soon as Sunnee shouted. "What?! Jie, you'll make my niece wear inappropriate clothes?", she asked in disbelief. "I just want her to show her feminine side!", Pauline shouted back. "Mom, I do have a feminine side! But not in a ual way!", Sunnee exclaimed.

 

 

Ella sighed and grabbed Sunnee and took her to her room that is also Chun and Dylan's room. She locked the door as soon as they entered so that Pauline can't enter. Ella then took Sunnee to her room and gave her her old clothes. "Here, this is my old clothes. I knew jie will do this so I prepared my old ones for you.", she said.

 

 

Sunnee smiled at her, "Thank you, Ella jie!", she said. "You can change now.", she said. Sunnee went to the bathroom and changed her clothes. As soon as she was done, she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. After that, she went outside the bathroom and went to the living room.

 

 

"Sunflower? What are you doing here?", Dylan asked as he went outside his room. Sunnee looked at him, "I'm trying to run away from my mom and those y clothes.", she said. Dylan laughed, "y clothes? Why?", he asked. "She wanted me to show my feminine side.", she huffed. Dylan smiled, "You can show your feminine side without wearing those kinds of clothes.", he said.

 

 

"That's what I'm trying to say to her but she won't listen.", Sunnee said. Dylan looked at her face that wore a frown. He then thought of a idea to make her smile, "Hey, do you want to swim?", he asked her. Sunnee looked at him. "Come on, it'll be fun!", he said to her with a smile and extended his hand. 

 

 

Sunnee then smiled and took his hand, "Alright, just don't you dare try to drown me.", she joked. "I won't", he said. They went outside the room walking hand in hand.

 

 

---

 

 

The newly weds, Pauline and Zi Ting were at the foodcourt in the hotel near the pools. They were talking as they were eating. 

 

 

"Jie, you shouldn't make Sunnee wear clothes that she isn't comfortable with.", Ella said. "I've known Nee since I was little. She'd rather stay inside her room than wear those clothes.", Zi Ting said. 

 

 

Pauline huffed, "What's wrong with what I did? I just want her to show her feminine side.", she said  "She seems pretty feminine to me.", Chun commented. Ella gave him a glare, making him sweatdrop. "I mean, sure she looks like a boy but if you payed more attention to her, you'll see her feminine side.", he said.

 

 

"Sunnee shows her feminine side to Dylan.", Zi Ting said. Pauline gave her a look, "What do you mean?", she asked her. Zi Ting pointed at the pool side, they turned around to see Dylan and Sunnee going to the pool. 

 

 

"Can you swim?", Dylan asked her. Sunnee nodded her head, but she only stared at the pool. "Then what are you waiting for? Let's swim!", he exclaimed. Sunnee shooked her head. "What's wrong?", he asked and gave her a worried look. "What if I can't reach the floor in the pool?", she asked him.

 

 

"Silly, you can reach it! The feet is around your height so it'll be fine.", Dylan reassured her. Sunnee looked up at him, he could see the fear in her eyes. Dylan gave her a reassuring smile then jumped into the pool. 

 

 

Dylan then swam up and looked at Sunnee who still stood there frozen. He reached out his arm, "Come on, you won't drown.", he said to her. Sunnee shooked her head, Dylan gave her another reassuring smile, "Nothing bad will happen to you as long as I'm here. I'll be by your side and protect you.", he said to her.

 

 

Sunnee looked at him, and slowly reached out her hand to grab his'. As soon as they held hands, Dylan pulled her into the water. Sunnee shrieked in a whisper volume in fear, closed her eyes and gripped his hand tightly. As soon she had an impact with the water, Dylan hugged her so she wouldn't drown.

 

 

After a moment, Sunnee could feel the floor from the pool. She slowly broke their hug so she can move around freely. "See I told you, you wouldn't drown.", Dylan said to her. She gave him a smile, "Thank you, Little Raccoon.", she said. Dylan smiled back and ruffled her now wet hair.

 

 

Pauline looked at them, with an unreadable expression on her face. "I can feel that these two loves each other but... I still need to do some tests.", she said in her thoughts then went back to eat her food.