Courting - Day 4

Unexpectedly Yours

It was Dylan's fourth day of courting. He was now on his room dressing up as Pauline told him to do so. He looked at his reflection on the mirror.  "Is she allowing me to date Sunflower?", he asked happily in his thoughts.

 

 

Then Pauline called him, he went downstairs to find her carrying a bunch of magazines and four guys behind her. "Oh no, is these guys my rival for Sunnee?", he asked in his thoughts. 

 

 

He stared at them with a confused look. He was wondering why they were staring at him like a fresh meat. He shivered at the thought. "Today, you're going to have a gay test.", Pauline said making him choke on his own saliva. "What?!", he asked.

 

 

Pauline laughed at his reaction. "You didn't heard me wrong. These guys are here to prove if you're straight or not.", she said seriously. Dylan just sweatdropped at her, "What kind of a test is this? Pauline jie is so weird.", he said in his thoughts. 

 

 

Then Pauline got up, "I'll leave you with them. It's up to you on how you can handle them.", she said then left him. Dylan looked back at the guys and became nervous. The way they're staring at him is like they want to devour him.

 

 

"Hello, Dylan. I'm Aaron Yan.", the first guy introduced himself with a girly voice. Dylan cringed at what his voice sound like. "I'm Danson, nice to meet you Dylan.", the second said with a flirty look. Dylan almost shivered in disgust. 

 

 

"Hi, baby Dylan. My name is R-chord.", the third guy said with a high pitched voice. Dylan almost got deaf with his voice. "My name is Bao San, but you can call me Bao Bao, hubby.", the fourth old looking guy said. Dylan almost throw up at that. 

 

 

He looked back at them and noticed that they were approaching him, he became nervous. "Uh... Nice to meet you all, I respect LGBT but I'm sorry... I'm straight and uh... you guys aren't my type... and...", he stuttered as they neared him. Dylan got into the dinning room through the backyard and locked the door.

 

 

Dylan slided down on the door as he let out a sigh of relief, "I can't take this! So disgusting!", he half shouted half whispered. Then he heard footsteps, followed by a shout, "Dylan baby, where are you?!", a couple of voices shouted. Dylan stood up as he saw the four guys again. He opened the backyard door then bumped into someone.

 

 

"Ow", he exclaimed. He looked to see Sunnee in his way. "Little Raccoon? What are you doing in the backyard?", she asked. Dylan then heard the four guys approaching him, he panicked and hid behind Sunnee and locked the door. "Help! There's gays who were following me! I'm scared, I don't want to hurt them but I don't want them to molest me either!", he pleaded her.

 

 

Sunnee hugged Dylan who sobbed. Then Pauline came with the four guys behind her. Sunnee frowned at her, "Mom! Stop this already, look what happened to Dylan!", she said. Pauline laughed at her, "Then I'm afraid he's going to fail this test...", she said. 

 

 

Sunnee sighed as she rubbed Dylan's back who was still crying, "Mom, look on the bright side. He's not gay and he respects LGBT. And he doesn't want to hurt them. Isn't that what's most important?", she asked. Pauline sighed and nodded her head, "Alright... you're right about that... He passed the fourth test...", she said in defeat. 

 

 

Sunnee smiled but turned her attention back to Dylan, who was still crying but a bit more calmer now. "Poor Little Raccoon...", she said in her thoughts.

 

 

---

 

 

That afternoon, Pauline decided to test Dylan again. But this time, she bought four girls with her. 

 

 

Dylan and Sunnee were surprised to see them, as they were flirting with each other. Paulien smiled at the four girls, giving them a look. The four girls nodded at her and sat at the opposite seat of Dylan and Sunnee.

 

 

"Hello, Dylan. I'm Sha Sha, these are my friends. Wang Ju, Hannah and Rainie.", the first girl said. They all smiled at him while he gave them a small smile. He turned his attention back to Sunnee who just stared at the girls.

 

 

"Sunflower, why aren't you accepting my friend request on Facebook?", he asked. Sunnee looked back at him. "I don't use my Facebook that much. I'm more of an IG person.", she said. Dylan pouted at her, "Then can you use your Facebook to accept my friend request?", he said as he made puppy eyes. Sunnee laughed at him, "Alright, anything for my Little Raccoon.", she said as she pinched his nose. 

 

 

Sha Sha cleared , gaining the two's attention. She forced a smile at Dylan, "Can we talk? We want to get to know you better.", she asked. Dylan smiled politely at her, "I'm sorry but I'm still talking to Sunnee.", he said. Hannah scoffed, "Is that Sunnee more important than us?", she asked rudely. Sunnee flinched at what she said.

 

 

Dylan noticed this and glared at Hannah, "I respect girls. And yes, Sunnee's more important. If you'll just insult her then I won't talk to any of you.", he snapped. Sunnee looked at him, "It's okay, Dylan.", she reassured him.

 

 

After two hours, Dylan still haven't turned his attention towards the other four girls and kept his attention to Sunnee. Sha Sha sighed and texted Pauline.

 

 

Madam, looks like our plain failed. He was still not talking to us and kept his attention to your daughter. What do we do now? - Sha Sha

 

If you see that he's not going to turn his attention to you, then is it okay for you guys to leave as soon as possible? - Pauline

 

 

Of course, Madam. - Sha Sha

 

 

Sha Sha sighed and looked at her friends, she got up and they copied her actions. They left without saying a word. This go unnoticed by Dylan and Sunnee who was still talking to each other.

 

 

Pauline got down from the guest room and saw that the girls aren't there. She then looked over at Dylan. She could see how he smiled at Sunnee. And she could also see how her daughter smiled at him. She then sighed and cleared . Both of them looked at her.

 

 

"I see you didn't entertain those girls.", she started. Dylan became pale, "Oh no, did she bought those girls to see if I can treat a girl nicely?", he asked in his thoughts. "Madam, I know I should keep those girls company but Sunnee is my priority here.", he suddenly said.

 

 

Sunnee blushed, and looked down. Pauline smiled at him, "Then you're off the hook. You passed the fifth test.", she said. Dylan looked at her in shock, "Really, Madam?", he asked in disbelief. Pauline nodded her head, then left the two.

 

 

Dylan smiled happily then looked at Sunnee, only to find her looking at him with a sweet smile. "Congrats, Little Raccoon.", she said. Dylan hugged her whilst she hugged back. As soon as she layed her head on his shoulder, the smile on her face faded.

 

 

"I hope you can pass the last test, Little Raccoon. Enjoy this moment of ours before the last test...", she said in her thoughts. She closed her eyes and made a faint smile.