Chapter 8

Stockholm Syndrome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Before we do anything fun, I am still very angry. What do you say if we were to have some punishment first?”

“Bad girls must be punished”, the other one supported

“It won’t happen if you behave, princess”, he said while she felt his hands grazed her legs. She cried, which was probably the only thing she can do. She felt hand around her ankle and felt her legs being spread out, she begged and struggled to keep her legs together. Her legs were successfully tied up towards the edge of the bed and spread out. She squirmed hysterically but the rope tied were so tight. She heard chuckles from both men but it felt like they were spitting fire towards her. She continued squirming like a maniac person unless a pang of pain was felt on her cheek. Jae slapped her so hard. She could feel her skin burnt from the slap.

She slowed her squirm as she felt tiredness flowed in her. she was too tired to even fight. She tried to let out a scream but her voice cracked and croaked so bad that she stopped trying. She saw the other guy who was holding her ankles and now he was fishing for something in his pocket. It was a pocket knife. He started grazing the pocket knife onto her skin. She could feel the coldness of the metal on her skin, giving chills to her.

“This might hurt a little”, he warned teasingly. She shut her eyes tightly and her lips formed into a line, anticipating pain and when it came, she managed to restore part of her voice and let out a hysterical high-pitched scream. She could feel her shoulder getting sliced up, then her wrist. The other one kept on hitting her, slapping to be more specific. Slapping her abdomen, her cheeks, her whole face. He raked her hair and pulled it causing her head and neck to jerk upwards, forcing her to watch her skin being abused by the knife.

“alright, that’s enough for today”, the one with the knife said while he her blood from the knife. “see you soon, sweetness”, the other one said while releasing her hair. Her head dropped dramatically on the bed. She was gasping for air, crying but unable to move. she was still tied up. She tried to lift her head up to see her hands, she could see lines of blood decorated her whole left hand. From wrist to elbow, she knew it wasn’t deep but it was deep enough that blood was dripping to the bedsheet from each line. Gulping her saliva was painful as was really aching and even any slight movement from her cheeks was painful. Overall, every inch of her body was aching badly.

She felt dirty knowing what was coming. She slept without realizing it as tiredness took over her but she was woken up once again by two men whom she feared of. “Good Morning”, they greeted her. They took their places, one beside her and the other one at the other end of the bed, near her ankles. She remained quiet. She was about to lose her ity to two merciless monsters. She felt like a e. She felt cheap and there was nothing she could do or think of other than killing herself. She thought of asking them to kill her after they her or even better, before her but the later request was too good to be true.

The one with the pocket knife took out his toy once again and Ji Eun could see clearly her blood stain on it. “Aren’t you going to fight, princess?”, he asked mockingly. Ji Eun’s lips were bleeding because of the slap or punch? Ji Eun couldn’t identify but she knew it was painful like hell. She felt the cold metal once again on her skin but not at her wrist or her shoulder, it was reaching for her thighs. She knew if she were to move, she would probably kill herself. she planned on doing it but before even nudging her body forward, her t-shirt was knifed halfway. He chuckled and she could see the hungry look of theirs like unfed beasts for years that finally had found something to rave.

Now that her body was exposed which left her only in her undergarments as well as the shorts which was supposedly underneath the shirt. The other one started kissing her tied hands, kissing the blood line. She felt disgusted. She hated it. She hated the warm saliva on her skin. The other worked on removing her shorts causing her to move frantically, praying to god to give her more energy to clung onto. She moved so erratically hoping the pocket knife would stab her and she would die instantly but the man with the knife threw his knife away, now that she was literally only in her undergarments. She had lost a chance, she cursed mentally. The guy dived his head, trailing kisses onto her legs while she screamed and screamed hoping it would break their eardrums or better, the cells from their bodies. The guy who was trailing kisses onto her legs were getting close to her parts. She arched her body trying to evade his every touch. Then, the other guy who was kissing her cuts went to her shoulder blade, giving it a lingered kiss.

It felt like endless torturous hours of them her blood that they made. They constantly roamed their hands on her skin, leaving the only covered part last as they save the best for last. Ji Eun was sure they will definitely take her that time but they stopped and argued. One of them suggested to torture more, which Ji Eun was planning on doing so if it was what it takes to delay her card taken while the other just want to do it. Ji Eun mustered every bit of her energy to lift up her head, calling one of them. He went to her, calling her princess and what not, so close to her face when she finally spitted on his face. He let out an ugly groan as he wiped of her saliva from his face.

“Torture, definitely”, he concluded after what she had done. He ordered the other one to sync in their movements in untying the ropes around her. He took her hand and dragged her off her bed while he unbuckled his belt as soon as she landed on the floor. She scattered around in attempt of escape but the other one had held her tight in his arm. She tried air kicking but it didn’t work as planned.

He slid his belt off his trousers as he folded it into half. “Hey, what are you planning to do?”,

“Making sure she knows who is the boss around here”

With that he swung the belt on her exposed skin and the other one covered to faint her scream. He hit her more and more each time until his mate begged him to stop. “She’ll be dead if you kept on”. With anger powering him, he left the room with a warning, “I’ll come back tomorrow and you’ll see who has the power.” The other one released her. At this point, she was near fainting from all the pain she had received. She had forgotten who was who among the Js, not that she cared. “Stop being stupid”, the other one said. She could sense a slight sympathy from him as he was the one feeling her shivered and weaken every hit from the belt. Her stomach and thigh was badly bruised, and bleeding. He released her to the bed, where she collapsed instantly and he left.

“Are you going to do everything I say?”, she was woken up by someone w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter