Chapter 9: Unfold

PLEASE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

UNFOLD

 

third person pov

 

"the votes have been tallied and our new student council president for the next school year is.." -the mc announced which made jennie sweat cold sweats.

 

the blonde tho, crossed her fingers in hopes of making the brunette win. she couldn't explain how happy she'd get whenever the brunette feels euphoric.

 

"congratulations, ms. jennie kim!" -the brunette's world stopped the moment she heard her name. her heart is fluttering, her whole team is cheering around her and she could barely move from her state of shock.

 

lisa though, is already running towards the stage where jennie is located, not minding if she's pushing everyone who's getting on her way.

 

when she reached the stage, she found jennie who's still in a state of shock. she didn't hesitate to run towards her and engulf her in a big hug.

 

"jen, you won!" -lisa cheered as she hugged her even tighter.

 

that's the moment where jennie recovered from shock but was given another wave of shock because of the blonde's sudden actions. imagine getting back to reality with a person hugging you like your the most special person in the whole wide world.

 

"i knew you could do it." -lisa whispered, loud enough for jennie to hear. they pulled away from the embrace and giggled as the two of them stared at each other's eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"something is up. we knew it." -jisoo blurted out as soon as she closed her girlfriend's door. they were currently inside chaeyoung's room with lisa sitting on the chipmunks bed with the couple holding their waists in front of her.

 

jennie is excluded from the scene since she's celebrating with her teammates. lisa insisted on coming since she didn't want taehyung lingering around the girl but the couple literally dragged her out of the venue with the brunette cackling at her silliness.

 

"yes. you've unexpectedly became close. we never thought of that happening especially to the both of you since you were enemies." -jisoo continued. "you even hurt her physically at times."

 

"wait, you knew?" -lisa asked with widened eyes. the raven found out that she's been dissing the brunette by physically hurting her. she never did something major though except for the part where she threw a soccer ball towards jennie who unintentionally landed on her face.

 

"my girlfriend is a gangster. she'll know everything she wanted to know." -rosé answered which made jisoo nod in agreement.

 

"but did you know that i'm inlove with her?" -the blonde blurted out of nowhere which made the two gasp in shock.

 

", are you serious?" -jisoo yelled which made her girlfriend elbow her right on her stomach.

 

"your words kim jisoo." -the australian warned which made jisoo shut up. "but why are you getting annoyed at her if you like her?"

 

"okay. at first, i really hated her because she's so bratty like, she's getting mad over a freaking scarf!" -lisa complained but then her features softened. "but i liked her that time so i tried finding a way to get closer to her. the only chance i found is to diss her for me to get her whole attention."

 

"that's the dumbest idea i've ever heard." -jisoo said sarcastically as she slow clapped while crossing her legs.

 

"jennie-unnie is absolutely right when she said that you're an idiot." -even her closest friend, chae, claimed which made her sulk.

 

"you're mean. all of you are mean." -lisa pouted which made the two cringe.

 

"wait. then the reason why you're unexpectedly soft at her is because you like her?" -chaeyoung asked after her mind slowly processed what has been happening.

 

"are you hungry chae? you seem to process a thought unusually slower. don't tell me that you're turning into an idiot like this person in front of us." -jisoo teased which made chaelisa hit her at once.

 

"what are you planning to do?" -chae asked which made lisa extremely confused. "i mean, between you and jennie."

 

lisa lowered her head down and rubbed her nape. "i actually didn't know..."

 

"hey. that taehyung guy obviously likes our jenjen and i'll probably want my bestfriend to have a dumb girlfriend than a cocky boyfriend." -jisoo stated.

 

"i agree. i don't like taehyung. i mean, he doesn't seem to care about us, jennie-unnie's friends." -chae confessed which made all of them nod in agreement.

 

"and we also noticed that you were aware of the fact that taehyung is trying to get closer to jennie." -jisoo revealed, looking like a smartass detective who just solved the most difficult cases ever made.

 

"you guys are creeping me out. i'm starting to think that the both of you are stalkers." -lisa suspiciously stated as she glared at her friends.

 

"well, that is partially true." -chae said. "we just noticed because you seem to interupt every conversation taehyung tries to make with jennie."

 

"and that is completely right. just how much do you know about how i feel and what i thought?" -lisa asked.

 

"well, at first, we just thought that you have this friendly thingy going on with jendeukie and you're just trying to take her away from taehyung because you didn't want him for her as a friend but no. you didn't want him for her as a lover." -jisoo stated and squealed like a fangirl with her girlfriend.

 

they really never fail to diss the maknae and right now, she's absolutely embarassed. her friends already knew and she does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter