Chapter 8: No Matter What

PLEASE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

NO MATTER WHAT

 

third person pov

 

early in the dawn, a certain lady is already awake as she's getting hella nervous about the events that happened last night. the brunette is still sleeping soundly oh her chest. like, jennie is literally laying over lisa.

 

lisa didn't bother though. she would like to hold the brunette like this forever but the problem is, how'd the brunette react?

 

how would they explain this to anyone? sure, they'll believe that they were really just locked inside the room but would it stop the students from creating rumors about them?

 

"ugh." -the blonde groaned which made jennie flinch but remained sleeping.

 

lisa stared at the cat sleeping on top of her. she enjoys listening to her little snores. her face looks flawless as ever. in fact, she looks even adorable while sleeping.

 

then, the younger frowned when she saw the older's swollen eyes. it served as a temporary mark that she cried hard the whole night. lisa wanted to blame jennie's parents for her little kitten's sufferings yet she don't want the brunette to get mad at her.

 

she clearly didn't know anything to do.

 

she got even more nervous when the brunette started fluttering her eyes open. jennie's day started by seeing the first person who made her heart race.

 

unfortunately, the brunette is still oblivious of the fact that she has feelings for the blonde. lisa tho, secretly admires jennie.

 

both of them were labeled as idiots when it comes to love, but they had a great personality and the warmest hearts which a person longs to have in her life.

 

 

 

 

"so you're saying that the both of you haven't even took a bath yet?" -jisoo asked in surprised after jenlisa narrated the happenings from lisa's entrance on the spare room to when the janitor found them inside the room. they excluded the part where they talked, kissed, and was found cuddling by the poor janitor.

 

"no!" -jenlisa disagreed in unison.

 

"i had spare shirts so i leant jennie one and we took a bath on the gym's shower room." -lisa explained carefully, lowkey nervous.

 

"something steamy happened, no?" -jisoo teased which caused jennie to shriek and cover the chipmunk's ears.

 

"shut up jisoo! there's an innocent kid present." -jennie scolded and rosé confusedly look at the three with her most innocent look.

 

jisoo flashed a grin and a peace sign. just before lisa could speak, a boy greeted jennie with a smile.

 

"hey jen." -taehyung greeted. again, he only has his eyes focused on the brunette. "mind if sit beside you?"

 

rosé and jisoo were sitting in front while jenlisa is just behind them. the seat next to jennie is vacant and lisa is sitting next to the window.

 

she thought that jennie would dismiss the guy but she didn't. "nope."

 

lisa clenched her fist and gritted her teeth in annoyance. she forgot that the guy is in the same class with them.

 

in classrooms, especially in history class, lisa often sleeps until one of her classmates wakes her up to announce that the professor already left. surprisingly, she attentively listens to their history teacher and recites from time to time.

 

she knew that taehyung would try to steal jennie's attentio away from her so she did her best to get noticed by the brunette.

 

"oh, shoot. i forgot my text book. can you share yours with me?" -taehyung asked jennie and secretly scootched closer to the brunette which boiled lisa's blood.

 

"jennie-unni~ can we change seats? i can barely see the writings on the board." -lisa pleaded with her puppy eyes. jennie tho, nodded and changed seats with lisa which caused taehyung to frown.

 

"but she's going to share her book with me." -he muttered which made the thai slam her history book  on the guy's desk purposely to startle the boy.

 

"take my book. i'm sharing with jennie anyways." -she answered which made taehyung sulk and groan in annoyance.

 

"why does she have to get in the way every single time?" -he asked on the back of his head and focused on the thai's book instead.

 

lisa, on the other hand, faced jennie afterwards and admired her concentrating face. she had her nose scrunched and her tongue poking out at the side as she read the writings on the history book.

 

the blonde is satisfied that jennie is finally separated from that taehyung guy before he asks jennie out for a date. lisa's gut says that the red-head would ask her little kitten out when he's given the best timing. "well, sorry for him because he wouldn't have the chance to ask her out because of me."

 

"did you know that it is rude to stare? focus on ms. liu's lesson." -jennie scolded which interupted lisa from gazing and admiring jennie's amazing features.

 

"sure, ms. future president." -lisa complied like the whipped she was. the whole scene wasn't left unnoticed by the couple who's sitting in front. sure, they'll confront the taller about it but they'll let it slide this time.

 

 

 

 

 

another day and lisa is already packing up her camera back at her apartment. this day i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter