Chapter 1: I Hate Her, She Hates Me

PLEASE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

I HATE HER, SHE HATES ME

 

 

jennie's pov

 

my last two years here in seoul high started off and it was really great. i will be running as the president of student council, i joined the performing arts club which were the clubs that i really wanna stay with, and i'm in the same section with most of my friends in our own inner circle.

 

everything could've been perfect, not until a spawn of demon--- i mean, an exchange student transfered here in our university.

 

"come on, jennie! we're late for our performance!" -my bestfriend, rosé, said which made me fasten my pace. "besides.. jisoo-unni said she'll be watching and it's like my luckiest day ever!"

 

my bestfriend is such a flirt.

 

"hey jennie! think fast!" -the voice i dreaded to hear yelled from behind my back. i turned around to see what's up with her but i got surprised when a soccer ball greeted my face. it hit right into my nose and i couldn't help but collapse and clutch onto my face.

 

"oh my gosh! jennie!" -rosé squealed as she kneeled beside me. "why did you do that, lisa?!"

 

"i-i didn't know she was going to look back! i s-swear!" -she rambled as she wanted to approach me yet she doesn't want her reputation to be put to waste.

 

"what you've done is still bad!" -rosé cried which made me rose up and face the poor girl.

 

"hey, hey.. don't cry. i-i'm completely f-f-f-fine." -i choked out on my words as i tried to gave her a weak smile.

 

"you're not! your face is red and your nose is bleeding." -she cried once again.

 

as rosé helped me up, i could see that lisa is scoffing from her place. "psh, drama queens."

 

"i swear, lalisa manoban. if rosé isn't here, i'll shove that soccer ball down your and make you scream my name til you suffer death." -i warned with my hands covering rosé's ears. this innocent baby shouldn't hear such god forbidden words.

 

lisa was about to lunge at me in anger until my life saver came. it is non other than kim jisoo!

 

"jennie. is there something wrong?" -she asked as she looked back on me and back to lisa.

 

rosé suddenly blushed and she hid behind my back, probably dying out of the blessedness of her day.

 

the freaking thai gave me a mocking face which made me fume up even more. if only jisoo and her gang wouldn't beat up this er's if i turned her out, then i would really spill the beans to my bestfriend who's a gangster.

 

yes, it may not seem as it is.. but my childhood friend-slash-bestfriend kim jisoo is a gang leader. in times of danger, me and our other childhood friend, rosé, always runs to her. don't get me wrong. kim jisoo is a softie and she runs a gang to protect people, not to do bad stuffs.

 

"nothing.. chu. let's just go to the clinic." -i answered as i dismissed the topic.

 

"but what about our performance? it will start in 30 minutes.." -rosé said in dismay. i was about to speak when manoban cutted me off and talked straight to my bestfriend.

 

"i can sub for her. i-i mean.. i watched your choreography while you're practicing from afar so i kind of studied it for fun.. so yeah. i can cover for jennie." -she said casually and my ever-supportive friends nodded their head in agreement.

 

"are you sure you aren't dumb enough to perform in a stage?" -i deadpanned which made her glare hard at me. i gave her a sly smirk and dragged jisoo towards the clinic.

 

"i admire your braveness earlier." -i heard jisoo whisper to rosé and i swear, chae's cheeks are as red as the roses.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

lalisa manoban is the exact opposite of me. she likes sports and outdoor activities while i like being into introverted stuffs except for the presidency in the student council. i don't know if she's bluffing when she told us that she's going to cover for my solo performance but i can't let this be put to waste. the whole performing arts club anticipated for this and i can't let this be ruined by lisa. and now here i am, letting her perform for me. how ironic

 

i decided to sneak out of the clinic with jisoo. she really pleaded for me to join her watch the performance especifically rosé's.

 

we sat at the front and immediately saw everybody getting ready. i felt like crying because i have waited and practiced for a whole semester for this and that lalisa manoban has the guts to bust my nose and leave it swollen and aching.

 

"hey.. jen, it's gonna be alright." -that's the exact thing rosé had said and i'm completely sick of it.

 

"i hope so." -i said as i smiled forcefully and focused on the stage. the lights dimmed and i could already see them coming into formation with lisa in the middle.

 

the beat started and oh boy. lisa's body is in sync with the beat. the way her hips sway to the beat made me frozen. she's really good at this.

 

even though she's in the sidelines, backing up the person who's doing solo in the middle, she still stands out in front of the crowd.

 

i swear! i saw her stare at me while she do the little y part on the choreography!

 

"getting wet there jen?" -jisoo teased as she looked at me and back to lisa. i glared at her and slapped her arm.

 

"says the person who melted rosé through her stares." -and after i said this, she instantly blushed and looked away from me.

 

my gaze averted to the stage when my solo performance's beat boomed into the whole area. the lights are dimmed and only lisa could be seen.

 

wait...

 

she's not doing my choreography!

 

"wait jen, is that what you practiced? it seems like it isn't." -so jisoo noticed too.

 

what the hell is she doing?! she did freestyle and now i'm melting in nervousness. i couldn't imagine what would happen if she ruins this performance.

 

add the way she stare at me as she grind on the floor to the tension i'm feeling. i could only gulp. what's happening to my body? the way she bounced on stage made the su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter