Chapter 20: Young, Dumb, and In Love

PLEASE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

YOUNG, DUMB, AND IN LOVE

 

third person pov

 

two days before christmas and the squad was getting ready to decorate the whole house with christmas decorations.

 

chaesoo were tasked to do the shopping with lisa's mom (because she said so) which left jennie and lisa alone on the house.

 

jennie hadn't been clinging with lisa these past few days unlike before. and it was bothering the blonde so she casually sat in front of the brunette inside their room.

 

"hey, jen. what's up?" -she tried having a good conversation with the girl who absolutely looked like she's not in the mood for anything.

 

"i don't know." -the older answered nonchalantly which got the younger pouting. oh, here's comes little kid lisa.

 

"why does it seem like you're avoiding me???" -she whined like a little child who's having tantrums and stuff. jennie faltered but did her best to try not to show it to the other.

 

"i don't know."

 

"when will you ever speak to meeee???" -lisa continued to whine.

 

"i don't know."

 

"why are you only saying i don't know? and aren't you going to send billie a card for christmas? i promised that i'd help you. shall we do it now?" -the thai asked, more like 'desperately tried to keep the conversation alive'.

 

"why do you seem so pushy? these past few days, you're hanging out with niki. now, you suddenly wanted to hang out with me." -jennie stated with a tad bit of annoyance present on her accent which got lisa smirking.

 

"why are you asking? are you, perhaps, jealous of me and niki?" -she asked with a sly smirk plastered across her face which caught jennie off guard.

 

"w-w-what?! why would i-i even get j-jealous?" -and the brunette mentally slapped her face for stuttering.

 

"we could hang out more often. niki's back at her hometown. she flew last night." -lisa stated which brightened up jennie's face.

 

"i wasn't able to say goodbye psh." -she acted disappointed which got lisa giggling to herself.

 

"so are we going to make billie a card or what?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

chaesoo came with a load of christmas decorations so the squad started designing the whole house that very day. rosé played christmas songs which hyped the vibe.

 

"i wonder what jenlisa got for each other." -jisoo asked like she was really wondering when she wasn't. she knew their gifts for each other because she practically eavesdropped.

 

"wonder what chaengie got for you first before butting in to our business." -jennie replied, half joked and half meant, which got jisoo clutching her chest in exaggeration.

 

"that hurt... ouch! the horror!" -the red-head over reacted which was left ignored by the members. "aren't you even ask wether i'm ok?" -she stomped her little legs as she whined at her friends who continued decorating the garlands with fake-poinsettias.

 

"lis, can you help me with the tree?" -the brunette asked which got the blonde nodding and following the older like a dog with a wagging tail.

 

"lisa is so whipped for jennie! i can't believe jen isn't aware about this." -rosé told her girlfriend who struggled to reach the garland which got the australian laughing her off.

 

"don't make fun of me!"

 

"have you ever spent christmas away from your family?" -the brunette asked the latter as she watched her unpack the tree.

 

"me? well, yeah. i make myself used to being unattached to my family so i could be independent. why? have you?" -the blonde answered as she lifted the tree and placed it down where jennie pointed her to.

 

"...i-i haven't." -she hesitated to answer but then those words came out of . "i usually spend this with dad. mom doesn't want to show up despite of how much i begged her to. now, dad's not by my side and i think i'm not ready for it."

 

"you could always have a chat through the internet you know. plus, you got us! we're also your family." -lisa said with so much enthusiasm that she didn't notice that they were staring at each other for too long.

 

both were smiling innocently, comfortable around each other's presence and warmth. the blonde's smile showed assurance, while the brunette's shown gratefulness. as cheesy as this may always sound, both girls felt butterflies fluttering inside their tummies. unrealistically speaking, their eyes may form red little hearts because of too much... what's the term? love.

 

little did the two know that chaesoo were already taking pictures of them. both were recording the future couple through their phones to capture the moment.

 

 

 

 

 

"merry christmas, everyone!" -a shrieking, alarm-clock-like voice boomed in the entire house which got everyone awake. christmas spirit was already present as the said owner of the voice played gold and iconic christmas songs for everyone.

 

"lalisa manoban, you little child! it's too early to go screaming like that." -her mom said as she went out of her own room to scold her daughter only to be met by a white blonde wearing a red chri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter