Chapter 16: Period

PLEASE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

.

 

third person pov

 

"aaaaaaaah!"

 

lisa's eyes were shot open when a loud whine broke through her ears. her face was nuzzled on a woman's smooth neck, brunette locks, her arms holding a certain petite body.

 

oh my gosh i'm spooning jennie kim! the blonde shouted to herself.

 

"lisa-ah!" -the brunette called out. she doesn't seem to notice the thai's presence.

 

the blonde smiled to herself and shut her eyes close, hugging the brunette tighter for her to notice her presence.

 

jennie, on the other hand, got startled when she felt and arm tighten arounf her waist. she shifted to face the person and found out that it was lisa. her eyes were shut and she seems like she's still sleeping. or so she thought...

 

tbe brunette took time to stare at the beautiful goddess served right in front of her. how many times has she gazed at her like this? she lost track of her counts.

 

lisa was just imperfectly perfect that she can't help but stare at her and love her over and over again.

 

jennie swore, her hangover went away when she was welcomed with a blonde cuddling with her.

 

cuddling with me...

 

wait...

 

did we?..

 

oh !

 

jennie internally panicked and lifted up the covers to check if her clothes were still present and yes, thankfully it is. she couldn't imagine herself embarassing herself in front of the blonde.

 

she turned her gaze back to lisa and started poking her cheeks. she can't help but wonder what happened to those chubby cheeks.

 

"enjoying yourself with my cheeks?" -lisa asked, eyes closed which got jennie startled for a bit. she gently retreated her hand and folded her arms.

 

"shut up."

 

"so cute." -the blonde said, finally opening her eyes and reaching out to pinch the brunette's cheek.

 

"shut up."

 

lisa reached for the other cheek and pinched the both of them harder. she can't help it. jennie is too adorable.

 

"yah!" -the brunette gently swatted her hand away which made her chuckle.

 

"do you remember what happened last night?" -lisa's voice turned serious as she sat up and looked down at the brunette whose face contorted in confusion.

 

the brunette then shook her head which brought lisa to her dismay but then an idea came up from her mind.

 

"well..." -she stopped and slowly hugged her body, her back facing the brunette.

 

"what?"

 

"...y-you took my first." -lisa tried her best to choke her laugh. she lowered her head as a part of the act and tried to cry.

 

"..." -jennie mumbled to herself as she sat up as well, her hangover hitting her. she set the pain aside as the blonde is more important than any other thing right now.

 

lisa sobbed but on the inside, she's already laughing like a maniac. she can't imagine what the brunette would react after knowing her prank.

 

jennie, then, looked at her clothes and noticed that it was changed. lisa's were too.

 

"lisa, i'm sorry..." -the older stood up and tried to walk in front of the younger, enduring her hangover.

 

the blonde's head hung low as the brunette stood infront of her. she leveled her face to the blonde and tucked her locks behind her ear.

 

lisa is covering with her eyes closed, trying to look miserable.

 

"what could i do to compensate?" -jennie asked gently but lisa choked up her laughter which sounded like a cry. "oh no, don't cry..."

 

seconds later, lisa couldn't surpress her laughter so she bursted out and made fun of the brunette. it was exactly a minute before jennie realized that the blonde was messing up with her.

 

"yah! i have hangover!" -she yelled and slapped the younger's arm before diving back to the bed. the younger couldn't stop herself from laughing her off.

 

"really jennie? compensate?" -she laughed once more which caged up the brunette to the world of embarassment.

 

"ugh. shut up."

 

"come with me to thailand." -lisa said, her voice serious with a tad bit of her normal tone.

 

jennie groaned once again and answered. "can't. dad might take me to new zealand."

 

the blonde sulked once more. first, the brunette couldn't even remember what she considers as her best night then she couldn't come with the blonde this holiday.

 

"that doesn't mean i ain't cooking you hangover soup tho." -the blonde wanted to lift this day up. there's no way anyone could destroy this day but herself.

 

jennie rose up from the bed and nodded at the blonde. the blonde went out of the room and took a last look at her nini sitting on the bed.

 

one day, little nini was sitting on a swing while soaking wet. now, her older nini was sitting on tbe bed while drowning with hangover.

 

so cute

 

the blonde waved before proceeding to her business.

 

once the doorknob clicked, jennie looked at the door and smiled to herself.

 

"such a dork."

 

 

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

 

 

"who ing switched my shampoo with hair dye?!"

 

a voice shrieked from the bathroom which made rosé choke on her hangover soup. jisoo handed her girlfriend a glass of water while lisa furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

 

jennie went out of the bathroom and into the kitchen with her tousled blonde locks, lighter in shade than lisa's hair. she looked absolutely stunning even though she's only wearing a huge white shirt tucked inside her denim shorts.

 

"it was you!" -the brunette, i mean the older blonde, yelled as she pointed at rosé who choked for the second time.

 

"it wasn't me!" -the australian defended and yelled back with full, nervousness obviously visible in her face through her cold sweats in the middle of winter.

 

"yes, it is. ugh." -jennie groaned and was about to poke a bacon when lisa stopped her and placed a bowl of soup in front of her instead. "what's this?"

 

"a bowl with a---"

 

the younger blonde stopped herself when she saw the older glaring a hole through her forehead.

 

"...i mean, a hangover soup."

 

jennie started taking a sip. as if she had any choice. she has to skip those wonderful bacons and eggs just because of her damned hang-ing-over.

 

"you cooked this?" -jennie asked as she lazily slurped from her spoon.

 

"yes?"

 

"you can cook?"

 

"nope. i just bought it from the convenience store down the block."

 

jennie, inclusing jisoo and rosé, stared nonchalantly at lisa and her non-existent cooking skills.

 

"atleast the apartment didn't burn down while i reheated the soup!" -lisa defended her side with her hands raised up in the air like she's getting arrested.

 

"she has a point." -jennie told chaesoo which made them laugh and make fun of the youngest.

 

"hey! you're supposed to defend me." -lisa pouted at jennie and sulked. the older only rolled her eyes at her as she finished her soup.

 

she went to the living room afterwards and stared at her phone in a bored manner. that didn't went unseen by chulichaeng though.

 

"her hair. she loves her dark hair." -jisoo chuckled and stared at her girlfriend who's giggling to herself.

 

"why would you do that? i didn't expect it from you." -lisa said as she tried to supress her laughter as well.

 

"i can only remember that she kept on teasing me last night so before i go to bed, i changed chu's shampoo with a hairdye i fond laying on the floor." -rosé explained which lit up a lightbulb above jisoo's head.

 

"so that's why you kept mumbling 'shampoo' and 'blonde' last night."

 

"i should be careful with chae. she might change my shampoo with a silver hair dye. worse, black." -lisa said as she fake-trembled.

 

"i'm lucky that i read labels tho. i was planning on dying my hair red." -jisoo said, proudly, and swung her arms across her girlfriend's and lisa's shoulders.

 

 

 

 

 

 

the four of them went on their own ways. chaesoo will go out on a date after jisoo finishes at the salon. chae said that she'd accompany chu to the salon since she didn't like anyone touching her girl.

 

as for jenlisa, they rode the bus together. lisa said that she'll accompany jennie to her dad's house. her dad is already back home and she'll be staying there for another two weeks before getting back to her mom's house. basically, she lives on each house every two weeks and its so hard to cope up with that, but she had been doing that for years now so she had adjusted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter