Chapter 10: Square One

PLEASE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

SQUARE ONE

 

third person pov

 

it has been a week yet lisa and jennie were getting closer and closer to each other. jisoo and rosé were grateful enough to finally have some peace and quiet whenever they hang out.

 

however, winter break is coming so they already planned on where they wanted to celebrate christmas.

 

of course, jisoo would be joining chae back to australia since the aussie wants her family to meet jisoo. the couple were nervous tho since chae is born in a christ-centered family and they may not accept their same relationship.

 

lisa didn't know if she should go since her family is still back at thailand. she'd be afraid to visit them with her failing grades but would be glad to enjoy a quality time with them.

 

jennie tho, couldn't choose on which house she'd celebrate christmas. her mom and dad would definitely not agree to celebrating the holiday together so she planned on tagging along with whoever she wanted to be with.

 

"hey, jenlisa! practice room after class okay?" -their senior, taeyang, which is a part of the performing arts club said.

 

"sure." -lisa playfully winked and her sunbae winked back as well. "well, since we have practice later, why don't we go straight to chae's house for a sleepover?" -she offered.

 

"our house became your house too. we often sleep there, you see." -chae answered which made them giggle.

 

"if rosé's parents weren't always on a business trip, we might've not been able to stay there at all." -jisoo stated which made everyone nod.

 

"then let's call chae's house our home!" -jennie answered enthusiastically which made the other three cheer.

 

 

 

 

 

 


jennie and lisa doesn't have the same class for their last subject. the older is dismissed earlier than usual and the younger's class will end in 30 minutes so she decided to fetch her there.

 

as she paced her way towards the blonde's class, she couldn't help but think about the kiss they have shared. although she came up with a resolution that it was because she was swayed by her emotions, the reason why the blonde kissed back is still a mystery.

 

"if she hates me so much, then why would she kiss me back?" -she asked herself and came to a halt when she realized that she's already outside the thai's class.

 

the brunette leant next to the door and waited for the blonde. she thought of the reasons why the blonde has to kiss her back.

 

"maybe she feels pitiful at me so she just kissed back.."

 

"or maybe she's just the same jerk who flirts with every girl she sees.."

 

"or maybe she likes me... oh damn, are you serious jennie? lisa likes you? no freaking way."

 

as time passed by, jennie is getting more impatient as it had just been 20 minutes. she can't wait to be with her and she couldn't explain the excitement she feels everytime she's with lisa. it feels surreal and magical to be with her.

 

"hey, jen. what are you doing here?" -a certain guy greeted. jennie fixed her gaze to where the voice came from and saw taehyung.

 

"waiting for lisa." -she answered briefly and impatiently peeked on the door's mini window and found the blonde sleeping at the back of class.

 

"oh." -taehyung answered with a little bit of annoyance present. "anyways, i got this from you."

 

jennie diverted her gaze back to the man and saw him holding a bouquet of flowers in hand.

 

"you didn't have to..." -jennie sheepishly said as she received the roses.

 

"it's just my way of appreciating your presence. thank you for bringing me home last friday." -he said with that charming smile of his which made jennie blush.

 

"that's nothing.. really." -she answered.

 

"i'm just wondering if i could take you out on a date. let's say, 3pm in the park, saturday. sounds good?" -he offered which made jennie smile.

 

"yeah. let's date." -the brunette answered. she felt that she has to repay the guy for his acts so she agreed on having a date with him. just after, she heard the door slam very hard. it made her look around her surroundings and found out that the students were already dismissed from their class.

 

jennie went inside the classroom to look for lisa but she found none. she checked the hallways yet no blonde was found.

 

"hey, tae. i have to go. catch you later okay?" -she bid but taehyung caught her wrists which made her a bit uncomfortable.

 

"should i accompany you to your practice room?" -he asked.

 

jennie thought about it. seems like lisa already went to the practice room so she gave taehyung a nod.

 

they walked side by side until they reached the practice room. taehyung stands in front of jennie and said "saturday alright? 3pm at the park."

 

"you don't have to repeat that again. see you soon." -jennie bid her goodbye and went inside the room.

 

everyone i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter