Chapter 13: Efforts pt.1

PLEASE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

EFFORTS pt.1

 

third person pov

 

"you what?!" -jisoo asked her friends who called her through her phone when she's on the way to lisa's apartment.

 

"we can explain--" -seulgi pleaded yet she halted when she heard jisoo's heavy breathings of anger.

 

"you better have a good explanation or else you'll find out what i can do to all of you." -the raven-head warned which made four of her friends gulp in nervousness.

 

"ahm.. umm.. uh. j-jisoo unnie! h-hi, this is d-d-dahyun. please listen carefully, we were just entering the bar but we spilled her drinks. she tried to make a fight and even provoked seulgi-unni yet she didn't give in. just as when she's about to go... uuh, i kind off mocked her and told her that she's a coward and stuff and she punched me. yeah, our fight started like that. it's all my fault because i started it." -dahyun explained which made jisoo mad.

 

"haven't i told you not to involve in fights? especially you, dahyun." -she scolded lowly. "let's sort this out tomorrow. i have to check on lisa."

 

as soon as the phone call ended, jisoo increased her pace in running. "i should've just brought my ducati, damn it."

 

she reached lisa's apartment in less than 20 minutes. when she knocked on the thai's door, her girlfriend immediately opened up and attacked jisoo with a hug.

 

"jisoo, i don't know what to do. i just came here and seen her bruised and beaten up while drinking herself to sleep but then she suddenly bursted to tears and destroyed everything." -rosé cried. jisoo placed her hand on the back of her girlfriend's head and leaned her closer to her. she also s her other arm around the australian's waist to make her feel secured.

 

"don't worry, we'll get the sane lisa back." -she whispered. by that, she took a peek beyond her girlfriend and saw the living room in a mess.

 

jisoo then guided chae farther from the thai who's mumbling incoherent words, a sign that she's really drunk.

 

"lisa?" -she tried to call her attention yet the blonde reacted impulsively.

 

"leave me alone! off!" -the thai yelled and tried to get away from jisoo.

 

jisoo ignored her screams and proceeded to examining the thai. her face had small cuts especially on her lower lip. she only had a tank top on so she could clearly see the bruises on her arms. yes, she's definitely beated out by jisoo's squad and it makes her feel angrier.

 

"you caught up into a fight with my squad. why?" -jisoo asked calmly, trying to get lisa to sober up.

 

"none of your business!" -she yelled once again which made jisoo grit her teeth in impatience.

 

"why did you even tried to pick a fight when they already apologized? lisa, i know a lot of things are bothering you but please always keep in mind that this is not the lisa that we know." -the raven-head calmly explained but lisa refused to listen and continued yelling instead.

 

the thai grabbed the nearest thing she could grab on to, a vase, and threw it somewhere. jisoo knew that chae could be hit so she immediately went to her side and blocked any shards from touching her girlfriend's delicate skin.

 

a shard cut through jisoo's arm tho. it bled but she kept the pain hidden inside her system. rosé looked worriedly at her but then she gave her a reassuring smile, saying that everything is going to be alright.

 

"that's your solution? throwing stuffs around?" -she asked the thai once she faced her but then lisa yelled once again as a response. "you didn't want to do it the nice way? then this is my solution, just for you."

 

by that, jisoo punched lisa in the face which put her to sleep.

 

"oh my gosh jisoo, what have you done?" -rosé asked panickedly but then jisoo explained.

 

"i just made her faint. i can't have her throwing everything around when we're here." -jisoo answered casually as if she wasn't even tensed or guilty.

 

"what now?" -rosè asked as she started cleaning up the blonde's mess yet her girlfriend stopped her from doing so.

 

 

 

 

 

 

just as jennie's about to ring their gate's doorbell, she received a call from rosé.

 

"chae? why did you call?" -she asked.

 

"please come at lisa's flat unni. i know it's already late but please, she needs you right now." -rosé pleaded but then the brunette contemplated on whether she should go or not.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter