Chapter 17: So Jelly

PLEASE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

SO JELLY

 

third person pov

 

"as much as i can remember, chae and i are supposed to be in australia right now, having a tea party with her mom, dad, and alice." -jisoo said as they went down from the uber and stood in front of seoul international airport.

 

"just be with us til christmas, pretty pretty please..." -lisa begged as she pouted in front of her friends. everyone twisted their face in disgust.

 

"it's not even cute." -jennie said as she shot lisa with her glare which made the latter laugh and tousle her blonde locks.

 

"it's okay, guys. i didn't wanna go home yet. i don't want to see my oh-so-religious mom and dad's reaction when they found out that their daughter dates the same . they literally dreamt of me being a nun." -rosé stated as she clutched on to her luggage.

 

"let's get this whole trip over with." -jisoo announced as she flipped her brand new red locks and checked in with her girlfriend cling unto her arms.

 

lisa offered her arm at jennie and gave her a huge smile but the older just glared and went inside, leaving the younger grimacing at herself and rubbing her nape.

 

as she entered, she found jennie clinging with rosé and jisoo already sulking on one side.

 

"chu, what's up?" -the youngest said as she patted her unni's shoulder.

 

"your girlfriend stared dangerously at me so i parted away from chaeng and now she stole her away from me." -she sulked further.

 

"yeah! she's so mean a while-- wait, jennie isn't my girlfriend."

 

"i didn't say jennie was your girlfriend."

 

"ugh. anyways, jennie is on her period 'til now. you don't know how hard it is to control myself from draining all the menstruation away from her." 

 

"that sounds gross."

 

"you know nothing"

 

"and it sounds... ?"

 

"what the , chu? your mind is so polluted!"

 

"how about yours? you imagined it as well."

 

 

 

 

 

 

all four of them decided to eat cuz their flight is still about in an hour. they were peacefully eating; chaennie rather.

 

jennie and chaeyoung had been spoon-feeding each other and had addressed themselves as wifeys which made lisoo damn jealous.

 

"why are they torturing us?" -jisoo asked as she gripped tighter on her chopstick and aggressively shoved the piece of chicken inside .

 

just then, rosé suddenly giggled at jennie - which showed a confused face. the aussie wiped the latter's lower lips with her thumb, in front of lisa and jisoo's salad.

 

jisoo choked on her food and grabbed a glass of water quickly which made lisa laugh frantically and slap her bestfriend's back, making her choke on the water she had just taken. she spewed it all over lisa's face which made both of them laugh at each other's silliness.

 

"idiot." -jennie mumbled and ate silently by herself. she had felt something odd inside her ribcage which made her feel uneasy.

 

rosé was now tending to her girlfriend, asking her if everything was alright and if she was hurt.

 

"seriously, chaeng? your girlfriend isn't a baby to get hurt from choking." -the youngest joked which made the latter sulk.

 

"don't tease chae. watch her pour black hair dye all over your shampoo." -the eldest teased as well which made the australian chuckle. jisoo's shoulder didn't get saved from rosé's slap tho. "ow! why do you guys keep on slapping me?"

 

"don't slap my poor jisoo-unni..." -the thai pouted as she leaned to her side and snuggled the red-head in between her arms.

 

jennie groaned inwardly and stabbed the steak aggresively, imagining it was lisa's neck she's torturing. she then took a bite of it but just remembered that she had imagined the awful food as lisa's long neck, making her imagine lewd thoughts of herself biting the youngest's.

 

"." -she mumbled to herself and chewed the last piece of meat.

 

their peaceful supper was interupted when chaeyoung's phone rang. it showed her mother's caller id so she immediately abandoned her food and slid the screen.

 

"mom!" -she greeted.

 

"hi sweetie? when will you be home?" -her mother asked, she noticed that there was something odd in her voice so her face twisted in confusion. she immediately turned the call on speaker mode so the others could hear. the others noticed rosé's bothered face so they stopped whatever they were doing.

 

"before new year. why? is there something wrong?" -she asked.

 

"yes. your little fish died earlier in the morning. i'm sorry sweetie.." -those words echoed through chae's mind.

 

chae cried and jennie's eyes widened in bemusement. "oh she's crying?"

 

"oh my gosh chae, i'm so sorry." -lisa said as she patted the other's back. jisoo silently comforted her girlfriend too.

 

despite of the bad news, their night went on and fortunately, rosé recovered from her late pet fish. they went on to their flight towards thailand.

 

just when lisa is about to sit beside jennie, the latter said "this seat is for jisoo unni."

 

"oh come on, jen. do you hate me so much?" -lisa complained and sulked like a baby which twisted j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter