Chapter 14: No Kiss, Only Make Up

PLEASE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

NO KISS, ONLY MAKE UP

 

third person pov

 

the thai focused her gaze on the sleeping feline. she had never seen her look like a kind little kid when in the opposite, she isn't.

 

the brunette's eyes fluttered when she felt the rays of sun hitting her face. lisa swiftly made her way inside her kitchen so she wouldn't be seen. she peeked her eyes tho and checked jennie out.

 

the shorter sat up and rubbed her eyes groggily. 

 

lisa surely loves jennie and all but what the brunette had revealed on the day they confronted struck her.

 

"i just remembered that you like taehyung.." -the thai thought to herself. she held back the tears that were already b her eyes and chose to stare at the brunette once more.

 

when jennie removed her fists from her eyes, the blonde saw how jennie's eyes looked puffy. "did she cry?" -she asked herself.

 

"why are you even here in the first place? you're just making it hard for me to move on..."

 

she wanted to tell that to the brunette but she wants to atleast save their newly built friendship.

 

once she saw the brunette checking her room, lisa immediately kept herself busy so jennie wouldn't notice that she's eyeing at her.

 

"you're awake..." -jennie whispered, audible enough for the taller to hear. "are you feeling well?" -knowing lisa, jennie knew that she'll get a hangover but lisa managed to keep the pain inside. she didn't want jennie to stay at her apartment any longer.

 

it hurts to remember that the person she loves would never love her back..

 

or so she thought, because jennie had just realized that she likes lisa.

 

"you're here so i feel better." -lisa blurted out which made jennie blush.

 

 

lisa's pov

 

aigoo, this little baby~

 

she's so blushy, i love it

 

i can sense that she's tensed and shy because she kept on looking down her feet or tucking her hair behind her ears. "s-so.. should i m-make us b-breakfast?" -she managed to utter.

 

as much as i wanted to take this opportunity to respond sweetly, i want to act like i'm mad and make her extra sweeter and clingier. i know, i'm smart.

 

i just gave her a small nod and secretly smiled inside. ugh, you don't know how much you make me feel giddy.

 

yes, maybe she chose taehyung but i wanted to keep our friendship as it is. i realized that it would be totally unfair if i befriended her and i'm just gonna leave her hanging. she's still my friend. even though she had hurted my feelings, i don't want her to experience the same.

 

it doesn't matter if i get hurt seeing her with that guy. if that's what makes her happy, then i'll be happy for her.

 

oh my gosh, i'm such a masochist.

 

i just realized that i'm already standing here for god knows how long and she's already half-way done on cooking pancakes.

 

...

 

i ate my pancake in silence and i can sense that jennie is glancing at me from time to time. yes, she's seated in front of me while eating.

 

i wanted to stare back at her and examine her features further but then i'm still pretending to be mad. how can i be mad at her for so long?

 

"can we talk?" -she asked. i lifted my face and saw her fiddling with her fingers while staring at it. why does she have to be so cute?

 

"we're already talking." -i responded coldly yet i'm already grinning on the inside.

 

 

third person pov

 

"u-uh.. uhm, about what happened last week, i'm really sorry if i hurted your feelings. i didn't mean to do that, i swear. i don't know if my apology is enough because i already ruined you and your feelings." -by that, jennie stood up and went beside lisa, still facing her, and did an almost 90° bow. "i'm sorry."

 

lisa got startled and panicked. she didn't expect jennie to do that so she stood up as well and held the brunette on both of her arms and made her straighten up.

 

"what are you doing?" -lisa asked with her serious face and stared down at jennie. mind you, her grip never loosened from the brunette.

 

instead of answering her, jennie went on. "there's a possibility that you may not forgive me because of taking your first kiss or making you feel hopeless and i totally understand that." -she said all of that without looking at lisa but to her feet.

 

lisa can't help herself but burst into laughter and tears because of jennie's speech. you would never hear her talk ten words higher or so but then she managed to go beyond that just for lisa.

 

the moment lisa's laughter echoed on the dining area, jennie lifted her face to look at lisa and then realized that the blonde is just messing with her. "yah." -she scolded as she slapped the thai's arm.

 

"wait.. this is too funny!" -lisa said in between her laughs. "can't believe that you'd talk that long."

 

"hey, this is supposed to be serious and sincere.." -the brunette pouted.

 

"can't help it sorry." -lisa said as she shrugged. "seriously, i already forgave you long ago. it's just that i'm hurt, but look at me now. i'm all better!" -the blonde bragged while flexing her arms in front if jennie.

 

"skinny." -the brunette blurted out which made lisa grit her teeth playfully.

 

"i swear jennie kim, i swear."

 

"swear what?" -jennie dared to fight back but then lisa only shook her head and then grinned like a fool.

 

a moment of silence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter