Chapter 11: Stupid Girls

PLEASE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

STUPID GIRLS

 

third person pov

 

", where are they?" -jisoo asked chae impatiently who hit her stomach with her shoulders. "awww."

 

"choice of words, kim jisoo." -she warned. "where could those two be? they were just practicing earlier right?"

 

chae and chu waited for the two yet they were still nowhere to be found. they tried asking their clubmates who have just passed but they only had one answer.

 

"we saw jennie running to catch up with lisa, that's all."

 

"wait, is that lisa?" -chae asked which made the raven-head look at the figure who's pacing a lot faster than usual.

 

"blonde locks, slim waist, and big aura, that's definitely lalisa manoban." -jisoo answered and when she came a little bit closer, she observed. "but why does she looked so down?"

 

"i noticed too." -chae answered.

 

lisa passed by them and they can clearly saw how puffy the blonde's eyes got.

 

"you go with lisa. i'll check on jennie." -rosé stated which made jisoo nod and walk beside the thai. the aussie then went inside the school prekises to try and look for jennie.

 

she searched the hallways which were near their practice room. she couldn't find any certain brunette nowhere until she heard soft sobs coming from the locker room.

 

she looked for whom the sobs came from and on an isolated corner from the locker room, she saw a brunette crunched up as she hugged her knees and has her head lowered.


all chae can do is to slump down and caress her bestfriend's hair.


"leave me alone.." -the brunette mumbled.


rosé understood the situation. as much as she wants to oblige to her bestfriend, she didn't want to make her feel alone.


they stared there for a little while. noth remained silent until rosé told jennie that it's getting late and they have to sneak out of school.


rosé couldn't fathom to see her bestfriend stand up so groggily and lifelessly as they went out of the school. she just isn't used to seeing jennie like this. she may be easily tired physically but her enthusiasm never dies out.

 

little did the two know that another person is suffering the same sadness as what the brunette is feeling right now.

 

lisa walked silently on the pavement. and there's jisoo, trying to keep up with the blonde's pace. then, she suddenly took a halt and faced jisoo.

 

lisa's face looks so vulnerable. her eyes were still tearing and at her state, she looked so hopeless.

 

"are you good?" -jisoo asked and lisa shook her head. the shorter pulled her for a hug and all the taller could do is to cry on her unni's shoulder.

 

"it's okay to feel bad. there are times in life that you may feel so much broken yet you just have to let it all out in order for you to move forward." -jisoo stated in a soft voice.

 

lisa oulled away and took one last wipe on her eyes. "let's just go. crying is pointless anyways."

 

lisa's eyes were so dead that she looked absolutely exhausted. her thin lips couldn't even form a smile neither a pout. it was just plain, emotionless.

 

suddenly, the raven-head's phone pinged. she fished her phone out of her pocket and checked her girlfriend's message.

 

mychipmunk~

i found jennie. she seems broken, i might stay at her place. how bout lisa?

 

jisoo's mind is strucked with a theory: "lisa is crying, jennie seems broken. the students also told us that they were together when they last saw them.    could only mean one thing... these two fought." she thought.

 

"if you're thinking that jennie and i fought, then you're right." -jisoo felt surprised at lisa's prediction. she had a dull face and a nonchalant voice. jisoo isn't really used to sewing lisa's bad side.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter