Chapter 7: Late Nights

PLEASE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

LATE NIGHTS

 

third person pov

 

the night is late, midnight is approaching, and a biker enjoys her stroll around the city of seoul. her black locks flow freely behind her as she focused her gaze on the road.

 

the certain girl is on her way towards an apartment she and her squad bought for them to have a place to hang out. that place is packed with memories not only to her but to the members of the squad as well.

 

the raven casually turned her track towards an alley and parked her motorbike next to where her friends' were. as she hopped down, she took off her black tinted helmet and brushed her locks through her fingers. she left the headwear sitting on her yamaha yzf-r1 and proceeded to her destination.

 

she grabbed the edge of the fire ladder and pushed her way up. when she successfully managed to climb the apartment's fire exit, she jogged her way upstairs up to the third floor and entered the apartment using the window provided.

 

what welcomed her is a sight of her friends circled around a table, drinking a few shots and playing card games.

 

"hey jisoo! glad you're able to come." -seulgi welcomed as she dropped one card towards the pile.

 

"yeah. what's with your girl anyway? bring her here so we could check her out." -dahyun suggested with that cunning smirk plastered on her face.

 

"ugh. how many times do i have to tell you? she's not like the girls we have had before. i love her so much." -jisoo retorted as she slumped on her couch.

 

"nice leather jacket by the way. went with a date with her?" -yeri asked as she wiggled her eyebrows in which caused jisoo to smile.

 

"yeah, it's our monthsary and we dated the whole day." -their leader said which made everyone cheer.

 

"home base?" -wendy asked which caused jisoo to choke on her own saliva.

 

"come on, guys! i let things go with her pace because i respect her. plus she's innocent and fragile. i didn't want to do anything that could hurt her." -the raven said as she grabbed a soda from the fridge.

 

"i bet boss couldn't even go to first base." -seulgi said and laughed as she remembered how whipped her friend is. she used to be so confident but now, she seems a little bit 'under' her girlfriend.

 

"shut up." -their leader retorted as she opened her can of soda and drank from it.

 

"you're not taking shots again? it's been a month since you haven't. just take one." -yeri demanded.

 

"let me guess, your girl wouldn't let you." -dahyun fired sarcastically which made jisoo a little bit upset.

 

"what? she almost killed me when i went to her house stinking like alcohol. she'll kill me if i drink again for 's sake." -jisoo answered with a little bit of hesitation. "what's wrong with chae anyway?"

 

"there's nothing wrong with your girl. it's just, we haven't been hanging around since forever. i can even count the days you hung out with us this month in one hand." -wendy confessed which made everyone silent.

 

"it'll be disgusting to say, but we miss our boss." -dahyun confessed as well.

 

jisoo remained silent to think deeper. her squad is right. she hadn't been hanging out with them and it makes her feel guilty.

 

"i would make up to you. but first, i'll let you meet her as soon as possible. you'll see how great she is." -jisoo answered with sincerity which made the grouo cheer.

 

"finally. you haven't been showing your pictures to us."

 

"i wonder what she looks like."

 

"my baechu is still prettier."

 

seeing her squad's usual antics back makes jisoo a lot more happier than she already is. it is satisfying to have friends like this and she couldn't wait for her bestfriends to meet them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

after the incident at the garden, it got harder to approach jennie as she carries this unusual dark aura around her.

 

she couldn't even have a proper conversation with her friends as she only talks to them whenever they were asking something.

 

lisa still couldn't figure out what the brunette was thinking about. she didn't know the reason behind those sad and empty expressions so she decided to go to jennie's location and brought iced coffee for the both of them.

 

jennie is staying most of her time inside the spare classroom she and her team usually uses to plan for the upcoming council campaign. it is in days and she couldn't help but keep herself busier checking any flaws on their plan.

 

lisa found the girl and beamed a bright smile as she greeted her. "jennie, what are you doing here?"

 

"i'm doing nothing. of course, i am working on our campaign." -jennie answered sarcastically and lisa playfully clutched on her chest as if she's hurt.

 

"ouch. that hurt." -she overacted. "it's already 6pm tho."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter