Chapter 6: Suspicious Girl

PLEASE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

SUSPICIOUS GIRL

 

third person pov

 

lisa stood in front of a huge mansion, definitely different from the house she and jennie went to before.

 

"is this your house too? you have two houses!" -lisa squealed and jennie cringed at her loudness.

 

"shhh. dad might hear you." -jennie warned and dragged the thai inside the big house.

 

the interior isn't like what the other house's. the other has lots of fragile stuffs whilst this house only has a load of vintage and mid-century modern items.

 

jennie didn't talk furthermore and continued dragging the thai towards her own room. her room isn't as big as her room back at her other house.

 

the room lisa supposed as 'jennie's' is a bit bland. it only has the colors of white and black which isn't really favorable to lisa's eyes since she likes colorful stuffs.

 

"boo! take me back to your old room." -the blonde spoke.

 

jennie glared at the blonde as she sat on her queen sized fluffy bed with black covers. "this is my favorite room. shut up."

 

"i didn't even ask you what your favorite room is." -the blonde replied sarcastically which could only make jennie hiss as she knew that she lost to the loser, again and again.

 

"i swear manoban. i swear." -she mumbled in irritation to herself and took a glance at the younger who's already doing stretches.

 

and oh, jennie couldn't take her eyes off from the blonde's body. with that trackpants and jacket, she sure looks like she knew that they'd be practicing for today.

 

her eyes widened when the blonde ped her jacket, revealing her black sports bra. jennie averted her gaze away from the younger and prevented herself to blush.

 

jennie took a small glance at lisa who was continuing her stretches, unaware of the fact that jennie is checking her out. she planted another small glance at the thai's abs and gulped.

 

"." -she hissed.

 

when she turned her gaze away, she looked to the end and thought about how hot the last part of the choreography is. their final choreography includes hot movements which is a bit alluring.

 

thinking of lisa dance to the song might end jennie's existence. she couldn't, she just couldn't handle how hot the girl is.

 

"wait, what the heck am i even thinking?" -she thought. 

 

"hey, earth to jennie." -when her attention went back to reality, the girl who was stretching earlier is already standing with her face a few inches away from hers.

 

the brunette was caught off guard, causing her to blush madly. she opened to speak but no word came out.

 

"what's the matter?" -the blonde asked obliviously, obviously worrying about the brunette's condition. "you're red. are you sick?"

 

"uhh.." -jennie muttered dumbly and got even redder than before.

 

"oh my gosh!" -lisa worried and cupped the brunette's cheeks. "you're hot. should we just rest instead?"

 

jennie stared through lisa's innocent eyes. as she reminisced about the two of them, she had only realized that lisa isn't just a jerk or a player. she actually has this soft and caring side which jennie adores and longs to see often, if possible.

 

the way the blonde's eyes worriedly look at the brunette's makes the older's heart flutter. why does she always feel like this whenever lisa is around?

 

"i-i'm okay. let's p-practice!" -jennie managed to say with enthusiasm as she clasped her hands and now stood in front of the blonde. she gestured her to take a seat on the bed and the younger obliged.

 

jennie the speakers, did a little stretches and chose the choreo's song from her phone. partition by beyoncé ppayed and jennie once soft eyes became alluring and y.

 

now, it is lisa's turn to check out the brunette. she looked at her eyes who's staring at her as she danced ily. she shifted her gaze to the brunette's body. her braided hair matched her white fitted crop top, making her look even more ier than she already is.

 

as jennie went to the floor and grind for a short period of time, that's where lisa's temptation slowly eats her system up.

 

the younger bit her lip in attempt to control her raging hormomes yet the older's body is making it hard for her.

 

drop the bass, mane, the bass get lower
radio say speed it up I just go slower
high like treble, pumping on them mids
ya man ain't never seen a booty like this

 

as jennie moved to the bit, the younger is slowly losing her .

 

and why you think ya keep my name rollin' off your tongue
'cause when you want a smash, I'll just write another one
i sneezed on the beat and the beat got sicker
yoncé all on his mouth like liquor

 

and when the song started to end, jennie inched her way closer to lisa in a coy manner. lisa can clearly hear the girl's pants and breathes. her messy hair and rising chest caused lisa to completely lose .

 

the blonde jumped up from her seat and marched her way towards the brunette. jennie tho, takes a step back as the latter takes steps forward until she got trapped on a wall. lisa placed her hands beside the brunette's head, trapping her inside their little space.

 

"l-lisa?" -the brunette asked.

 

"what you did back there, ." -lisa couldn't even utter the proper words right now. all she is at this very moment is an aroused lady trapping her own prey.

 

"i-is there s-something w-wrong?" -the brunette's voice trembled as she gazed at the blonde's unreadable expression.

 

lisa grunted as she remembered how y the girl was as she dances and , it isn't helping her condition. her system told her to lean closer to the brunette's face and she did.

 

"lisa.." -the brunette's voice cracked. she closed her eyes who was already brimmed with tears of fear. the blonde is acting really weird.

 

when lisa heard jennie's cry, she immediately snapped back to reality and realized the brunette's body is already trembling in fear. she immediately retracted her arms.

 

"what the have i done." -she muttered to herself as she stared at the girl who's still cowering in fear with her eyes shut. "i-i'm so sorry.." -lisa uttered as she gently held the brunette's arms.

 

jennie opened her eyes and once again, she's seeing lisa's soft side. she didn't know how to react so she pulled lisa in for an embrace and burried her face on the crook of her neck.

 

they stayed like that for a while until their day finished with a simple "goodnight."

 

 

 

 

the four girls hung out inside the cafeteria and everybody just wouldn't avoid looking at them as four superiors are getting along really well as if they weren't a few days ago.

 

jennie, despite of her busy schedule, managed to spend some time with her friends even though the elections and promotions are already coming up. their campaign was moved and will start next week which was a little bit earlier than what they expected. winter fair is next month so her schedules are busier in the upcoming days thanks to the student council and performing arts.

 

just when lisa is about to give something to jennie, a red headed boy- which is taehyung, went to their table and greeted jennie. only jennie.

 

"hey there." -he said while holding a paper bag. jennie's three other friends felt out of place and managed to watch the scene in front of their eyes. little did all of them knew that one certain girl is already getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter