Chapter 3: Kim Taehyung

PLEASE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

KIM TAEHYUNG

 

 

third person point of view

 

seoul high has a handful of intelligent, talented, and good students. some of them are jennie, jisoo, rosé, and lisa.

 

jennie, being good in leadership as she has been running as the council's secretary for two consecutive years and being one of the best in academics and talented in performing, is known as the university's rising star.

 

lisa, a subtle all-around-er in photography, performing, and sports, can also be qualified to influence the whole university towards the right path by being the president of the whole student council board.

 

rosé and jisoo had a lot of achievements that could prove that they can be your president, be it for sports, academics, or others.

 

all of them, also the other achievers of the school, are qualified to run for the student council presidency. sadly, most of them didn't want a huge responsibility to be put on their shoulders. take jisoo, rosé, and lisa for example. the three of them either didn't like so much exposure or doesn't want to take a huge responsibility.

 

jennie, being the daughter of a ceo and a singer, surely likes to lead person to the righteous path.

 

this is the time of the week where jennie would be meeting with the team of outstanding students she had in her mind since last year.

 

for the vice presidency, she chose kim namjoon, a freakingly awesome genius person whom she didn't wanna lose on her team. for the secretary position, she entrusted it to irene which is her acquaintance since junior high. she had taehyung running for the treasurer position and junmyeon as her auditor.

 

the said leaders were sat on a table inside a famous coffee shop a few blocks away from their school. the whole team were already waiting for jennie to come.

 

 

 

 

 

on the other hand, jennie is still at the university, waiting for her friends to come so she could tell them that she'd pass on their mall day. as much as she likes shopping like the other girls, she has to prioritize what's important first.

 

after minutes of waiting, the girls already came with huge smiles plastered on their faces as they could finally hang out after the tiring day of school. unfortunately, jennie would have to let them down.

 

"ready to spend money on some balenciagas, nini?" -jisoo asked as she threw little funny punches on the air.

 

"i would really love to come but i have this big meeting today and i couldn't let it slide... so, polite pass." -she said as she gave the three of them the most apologetic look she could muster.

 

most of them frowned as they couldn't be spending time with their friend. "i'm really sorry guys. i have to go." -jennie said and leaving the girls right after.

 

out of all the three, rosé is the one who's completely affected since jennie never let a mall day slide since they invented the thought. jennie had never let them down especially rosé since they were the best of sisters. they even call each other 'wifey' and 'hubby' way back before jisoo tried dating rosé.

 

"cheer up you guys. let's just cancel mall day and go to the diner we usually went to hang out to." -jisoo said, trying to break the tension.

 

lisa just shrug her shoulders as she didn't get affected that much. rosé frowned even more and clung to her girlfriend. the three of them went to their favorite diner and spent their whole night catching up with each other there.

 

 

 

jennie's team had their moods dropped as soon as they saw her entering the café. her face looks pale and she's extremely exhausted.

 

"i would like us to finish everything by today but i'm getting bothered with your condition, jen. you need some rest." -irene said as she pat jennie's shoulder who took a seat next to her.

 

taehyung, the ever-silent outstanding student, jolted up from his seat and went to the counter which left everyone confused.

 

"sometimes that kid is weirding me out." -junmyeon said which made all of them cackle. once they prepped up, everyone brought their laptops out and started working together.

 

"we have to accomplish all of  works today since next week is the commencement of the candidate's promotions. we need the posters, delivery speeches, platforms and plans, paper works, and activities for the students to recognize our potential." -jennie said, being the organized leader she is. "we should start with the platform while we wait for taehyung. where is he by the way?"

 

and by that, taehyung came with two grandé cups of a caramel macchiato and strawberry vanilla frappe. she placed the strawberry vanilla in front of jennie as he sat across her.

 

everyone aas left speechless while they stared at jennie and taehyung. jennie is frozen, staring at taehyung as well. the red-haired boy noticed the tension and asked them "what?"

 

"do you have a thing for jennie?" -namjoon frankly asked which made junmyeon kick his leg under the table.

 

"i just thought that a vanilla frappe could cool her down and give her energy for the rest of the day. she needs it and i couldn't stand seeing her suffer." -she said with his usual monotonous voice yet you could see the tad bit of sweetness he put in it.

 

jennie blushed as she heard taehyung's remark. "that's the longest thing i have heard you say. thank you." -she said which made the rest of the team squeal.

 

they spent hours inside the café until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter