Chapter 2: Unknown Feelings

PLEASE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

UNKNOWN FEELINGS

 

 

jennie's pov

 

in the middle of my deep slumber, i heard noises as i'm taking my rest. who the hell is awake in 3 ing am? or am i dreaming?

 

yep. maybe i was dreaming.

 

because i woke up when i received a slap on my cheek which made me groan. who the ---

 

right, lisa's arm is hanging from the couch and her palm landed right on my face. what a good way to start my morning.

 

i rose up but then i got surprised when i found out that blankets are piled on my body. i also had been laying my head in a pillow the whole time. maybe chae gave it when she found out that i'm sleeping with nothing.

 

i rubbed my eyes as i stepped my way to chae's kitchen and found the couple sweetly cooking with each other. glad they didn't burn down the house.

 

"hey jen, goodmorning!" -rosé greeted and i responded with a hum. jisoo handed me a cup of cappucino. like, where the hell did she get these? chae's house is starting get weirder and weirder by now.

 

"thanks for giving me the blankets chae. manoban didn't want to share with me and i'm grateful." -i said as i sat on the dining table while they served our breakfast.

 

"what blankets?" -rosé asked as she stuffed with a piece of toasted bread. i quickly averted my gaze to jisoo and she just gave me a shrug and continued munching on her fried chicken. "then who the hell would give me those blankets?"

 

"ask lisa." -jisoo said as she motioned her head towards the refridgerator. there's lisa, who's already ready to leave with her casual clothes, busy drinking chocolate milks.

 

"you're like... still sleeping when i left. how'd you get here so fast?" -i asked as i raised a brow on her which made her scoff as she finished drinking.

 

"like it's any of your business." -she dismissingly said as she grabbed another box of chocolate milk and went towards the living room. "and oh, why would i give you the blankets? it's not like i care about you, no." she said before completely stepping out of the kitchen. "bye, chae, chu. thanks for tonight."

 

once she left, i found the two of my friends staring suspiciously at me. "what?" -i asked

 

"why aren't the two of you hanging out? i know you'd clique bc you completely have the same interests." -rosé asked as she took a cup of hot choco.

 

"spill the beans, kim. something must've happened for the two of you to treat each other coldly." -jisoo said which reminded me that i haven't told these two how lisa and i met.

 

 

flashback (tppov)

august 23, saturday night, 9:34pm

 

every saturday night, which is jennie's only free time, she would have a marathon with her laptop, her stuffed bear nini, some lit netflix movies, and a nice tub of milk ice cream in hand. unfortunately for her, her ever-hungry bestfriends ate her last tub of ice cream when they hang out earlier.

 

she decided to stop by a convenience store to refill her stocks of netflix snacks. one thing she disliked is going outside in a cold weather especially it's already autumn so she wore her favorite white scarf. it makes her comfy everytime she goes out for a walk.

 

as she grabbed five tubs of milk ice cream, a woman leaned towards the freezer next to her and gave her a dashing smile. "hey there."

 

jennie took a glance at the woman and found her incredibly gorgeous and hot. the way her blonde locks flow past her shoulders accentuated her clear porcelain skin. and oh, that face. she looks even more beautiful with those dark doe eyes, high-bridged nose, and fleshy red lips.

 

"you're chilly. wanna warm things up?" -and that's where jennie got turned off. she hates players more than anything in this world and it that the beautiful woman who caught her eyes is one of them.

 

"no thanks." -she replied briefly, moving towards the cashier to pay for the tubs but the blonde woman earlier, which was lisa, stealthily followed the brunette.

 

"that's for 21,000 won, miss." the cashier said and just as jennie was about to take cash out from her bag, lisa popped up behind her and gave the cashier three 10k won bills.

 

the blonde winked at the cashier and she blushed like crazy. "keep the change, miss." -lisa said as she gave the cashier her flirtatious smirk and faced jennie afterwards. "took care of your payment."

 

"why did you do that? ugh." -jennie groaned as she rolled her eyes, getting pissed at the player. "ma'am, give her money back. i don't even know her." -jennie demanded and the cashier could only shake her head and frown at jennie.

 

"i can't, i'm sorry. it's already punched." -she politely answered the brunette as she bowed her head. "don't worry about it ma'am. your girlfriend paid for it and it was really sweet. you two look really gorgeous and you're fit for each other." -the cashier fangirled and jennie could only frown as she dragged the blonde outside the convenience store.

 

once they're out, lisa gave jennie her usual cocky smile. "she thinks that we're good for each other." -she flirted which made jennie roll her eyes. she pulled out 30k won from her bag, took lisa's hand, and placed it atop.

 

"take it." -jennie said before turning away and walking her way home. for jennie, the atmosphere kind of got hot because of the encounter she experienced earlier. she really dislikes cocky people for a personal reason.

 

she stopped her pace for a while and took off her scarf, holding it with her arm and continued walking.

 

as jennie walked away, lisa got stunned. it is the first time someone rejected her charms. it hurt her pride as being known as the international player and she just can't digest the fact that that brunette doesn't even showed her a tad bit of any emotion. she decided to follow the girl who momentarily stopped and she took that as an opportunity to catch up with her.

 

lisa was walking just behind the brunette and jennie doesn't seem to notice her so she decided to poke her shoulders and jennie jumped in a mix of fear and surprise. she can't last people popping out of nowhere and now, her precious scarf was dropped down the puddle of water just in front of them.

 

"oh my, my scarf..." -she whisper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter