Chapter 8

Love is easy

"Song Ha Reum," Sa Yeum shouted her name as she raced to keep up with Ha Reum's pace. Ha Reum turned at her with a confused look on her face.

"Why? You look so hurry ?" Ha Reum asked and they walked side by side to the class as Ha Reum shut her car's door .

"Is it wrong for me to walk you to class ? " Sa Yeum asked and still searching for a figure that she's been wanting to see early in the morning. 

Ha Reum smacked Sa Yeum's head and she pouted unintentionally from the impact.

"You're searching for the prince of your life or what ?" Ha Reum teased and Sa Yeum chuckled before nodding . As she nods, a figure she had been searching for passed by her. 

"Park Chanyeol," Sa Yeum muttered happily as she just remembered something and she dragged Ha Reum to the locker area, since there are really no one at the locker area.

"I heard that it's one of the member's special day," Sa Yeum said and Ha Reum raised a brow before crossing her arms across her chest.

"And what does that have to do with me Sa Yeum ?" Ha Reum asked and Sa Yeum pouted cutely, in attempt to gain her attention. Ha Reum snorted and Sa Yeum sighed.

"Actually , Park Chanyeol invited me to go to his friends birthday party and Kai personally asked him, to ask me to tag you along. And besides it's a private party, only the invited are allowed " Sa Yeum said in a breath and Ha Reum raised a brow once again 

"What makes you think I'm going to go, Sa Yeum?" Ha Reum asked and she busies herself by taking her textbooks from the locker and stuff. Sa Yeum copied her action at her own locker and shut them out when she finishes before leaning at her locker.

"Ha Reum please, this is my first time to be noticed by Chanyeol oppa and you as a good best bestest friend of mine, must follow me. " Sa Yeum said , with streaks of cuteness in her voice,making Ha Reum giggled lightly

"Arasso arasso, when is that?" Ha Reum asked and Sa Yeum danced happily before hugging her tightly.

"This Friday night, at Chanyeol's house. "

 

 

 

 

"Ha Reum-ah,can you please help me to send this report to the Student Council's room? I had work to do after this. " the class president,Sunmi asked for help when the the last class' bell rang

"Oh of course Sunmi-ah. I'll send them okay?" She replied and Sunmi smiled before dashing out of the class, 

"I know I can count on you Ha Reum,"she added and Ha Reum chuckled as she went out of the classroom to search for the Student Council's room. 

 

 

 

"Yah hyung, you can just tell me straight you know that. This is so embarassing " Ha Reum heard a familiar voice and the guy went out of the Student Council's Room with a red face, probably because of something embarrassing .

Sehun went out and faced the clueless Ha Reum.

"Oh Ha Reum. What takes you to the Council's room?" Sehun asked as his hand is still at the knob. Ha Reum stared at the report in her hand, giving the clue to Sehun

"Oh, class reports. Come, I'll take you to the president. "Sehun said as he once again entered the room with Ha Reum trailing behind him. 

"Oh Sehun, I tell you once again just go out and I'll not accept that theme seriously," someone hollered and Sehun rolled his eyes before shutting the door behind them .

Ha Reum chuckled and Sehun showed her the way to the president's table.

"Dear my stupid president hyung, she's here to deliver the class' report," Sehun spatted and the guy blinked in confusion before raising his head from the report he's analysing. He signalled for Sehun to go out of the room, leaving the president and Ha Reum alone.

"Oh, where's Park Sunmi ?" the president asked professionally and Ha Reum smiled politely.

"She said she's having something to work on somewhere, so she send me to pass the class report to you instead," Ha Reum said and the president scrutinized the report before nodding his head .

"By the way, I'm Suho. From the 6th year, nice to meet you. " the guy in front of her said and smiled before stretching his hand out to shake hand with Ha Reum, which Ha Reum replied heartily.

"I'm Song Ha Reum, first year. Nice to meet you too," Ha Reum replied nicely and they break the handshake after a brief moment.

"I don't know why, but you seems so familiar,have we met before ?" Suho stated and his heart skips a beat , he felt nervous out of sudden. He had this brotherly feeling to someone he just met today. And why is that ?

"No. I'm positive this is the first time," she answered and Suho breathes out calmly. 

"Oh okay, thank you for the report anyway, you can go now," Suho said and Ha Reum went out of the room after bowing in respect to the president of the Student's Council

'She looks so familiar,' Suho thought and he stared at his family photo frame which is situated at the left side of his table.

'How do I search for my own dongsaeng,omma ? It's been 18 years.'

 

 

 

 

Ha Reum walked out of the Council Room with a wobbly leg and throbbing head.

Tears suddenly streamed down from her eyes across her porcelain cheek and she held the wall for support.

'Why did I feel sad when I saw the president's face? I'm going nuts too fast ' she thought and someone tapped her shoulder. Just before she hit the ground, the guy quickly held her body,

"Yah, are you okay ?"Myungsoo asked and Ha Reum shook her had in response. Her legs are still wobbly when she tried to walk and Myungsoo helped her to walk to the Infirmary.

Myungsoo opened the Infirmary Room to see if there's anyone , but to their luck, there was no one in sight. Myungsoo put her down gently on the bed and he opened the fridge to see if there's any drinks inside.

"Ha Reum, I need to buy mineral drinks for you, wait here okay ?" Myungsoo said and Ha Reum rested her back at the board and shook her head.

"Myungsoo, don't go."she said and Myungoo raised a brow before shutting the fridge door. Ha Reum who just realised what she was saying,quickly shook her head.

"No no, I mean I'm okay !" Ha Reum corrected herself and Myungsoo plopped himself on the chair besides her bed. 

"Why did you cry ? Did the president scold you ?" Myungsoo asked nonchalantly and Ha Reum shook her head before stifling her breathe.

"I'm adopted." she spatted out and Myungsoo stared at her with a sudden confusion. 

"I don't know who's my real parent or where they are," she continued and she smiled sadly at Myungsoo who scooted closer to her. She looks like she's going to burst into tears real soon.

And she did.

Myungsoo offered her his shoulder and Ha Reum cried her heart out at his broad shoulder . He calmly hugged her and patted her back before telling her some soothing words .

"We're going to work this thing out, okay Ha Reum ? Relax, you're so strong Ha Reum-ah," Myungsoo's soothe voice really does send Ha Reum some assurance and she broke the hug to stare at Myungsoo's worried face.

"Don't cry. I like seeing you smile. I like them, so much," Myungsoo said as he cupped Ha Reum's face and wiped her tears. Ha Reum chuckled as she suddenly remembered L's statement before which successfully makes her heart skips a beat

'By the way, I love seeing you smile,so much'

 

'You also sounded familiar,Myungsoo-ah'