Chapter 20

Love is easy

"Song Ha Reum !" Myungsoo hollered as the class ended, he went to the junior hall and caught her went out of the class in hurry.

Ha Reum rolled her eyes before taking another alternative route to go to the car park. Myungsoo went after her and held her hand which Ha Reum wriggled out free with ease.

"Ha Reum, hear me out," Myungsoo pleaded as they went out of the campus , following her to her car. Ha Reum turned to him and scoffed before glaring menacingly at her.

"What ? I have enough of you shouting at me for no reasons," she spatted and pushed Myungsoo away with force, which successfully made Myungsoo stumbled a bit.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't m-meant to,"Myungsoo stuttered and heaved a sigh before pulling his hair out of frustration.

"Do you love passing batons or should I say, relay ?" Ha Reum asked out of nowhere and Myungsoo became clueless, "What ?" He asked and Ha Reum smiled lopsidedly.

"Because I love batons, and now I'm passing it back to you," she went closer to Myungsoo and grab his collar before nearing their faces together.

"Now, it's my turn to say, don't talk to me. You're making this hard for me, I don't like taking things hard. So, don't talk to me like you know me well, This whole thingy, is bull "

With that, Ha Reum pushed him away and raced out of the school's compound with her engine roaring loud.

Myungsoo stared at her disappearing figure lifelessly.

'This is not how I imagine my love life would be'

 

 

 

 

Ha Reum sighed as she sat at one of the benches near the Han River. Sipping her coke, she stared at the calm river before her eyes.

So calming yet dangerous.

So enchanting yet mysterious.

So breathtaking yet life-threatening.

That's a perfect way how to describe her life. She's so enough with all the games the boys has been playing around her, just what do they want ? 

They're making this whole thing harder and harder seriously.

It's suffocating. 

Kim Myungsoo, is acting like he cares about her but then sometimes he's just a tease. He made her whole heart goes roller-coaster and stomach churning all the time he's with her. At times, he was handsome and can be undeniably irresistible and irritating. But she knows her heart would always forgives what ever bad deeds he'd done to her.

Lee Donghae , is a guy that she met in the tv after the airport incident and urging her to make her dreams come true, which is having the ideal guy as someone that she'll cherish forever. But, there's always a tug in her heart thay says she actually doesn't want that to happen.

Kim Jongin , he's being busy on his dance for the talent night and completely immersed with his own world without her knowing, still watching over her from a far.

L, he's just mysterious. So nice and she couldn't forget his eye smiles and all those good deeds he has been doing with her . And about the offer that she'll become his girlfriend if she knew the real him is still running fresh in her mind.

Oh Sehun, she noticed his weird glint when she wanted to go out with Donghae that night. He looks so alone and she knows whay does it feels to be alone, she doesn't want that to happen to someone as nice as Oh Sehun. He's a good guy.

Suho, he's truly captivating and Ha Reum knows that this guy's playing a special role . A role that she has been longing for the rest of her life. A brother. A father. A sibling. He had this strong profile of those, and it's true what he said. He does seems like a brother , not a guy that she could put in her love list.

The fact that some of the name of the guy around her was mentioned in her forgotten memories or dreams also doesn't help.

She's stepping into the wilderness alone, again. 

With no one who understands.

Maybe Do Sa Yeum does, but it's really painful to not let out the smaller details, she only tell her the surface. It's not that she doesn't trust her girlfriend, but it's the matter that everything is complicated now.

Complicated , she doesn't like that word.

So much.

She sighed as she take another sip on her coke. She throw her gaze further away again , still giving thoughts on whether to settle all of this mess by trusting people again, which will probably triggers something .

And she knew that she made up her mind about something from the start because she believes that,

Trusting is a worth to do to those people.

 

 

 

 

"Sehun oppa?" Ha Reum asked as she knocked the neighbor's door. She had been calling for his name multiples of time . She knew at times like this, she'd feel guilty to ask for his help because it'll only make her seems like she wanted help when she's in need.

"Song Ha Reum ? I'm sorry, I was cook-" Sehun was cut by a sudden hug from Ha Reum and the voices of her flowing tears.

They sounds pretty painful.

He brought her into his living room and sat her on the couch. Ha Reum sniffed her tears in and stared at the guy in front of her, sadly.

"Ha Reum, tell me what happen," Sehun persuaded and sat besides her as she chuckled wearily.

"First thing first, oppa. I trust you, you're like a brother to me. I'm sorry if we're distant nowadays. But I'll try to make it up for you, I'll-"

"You talk too much, Ha Reum, I'll always be here with or without your consent, I'll always be here," Sehun said sincerely and Ha Reum gave him an abrupt hug once again.

"I know I can trust you,"

 

 

 

"So that's the story," Ha Reum finished her story and Sehun caressed her hair with a comforting manner. Ha Reum who mistaken the act as an act of a brother, just let him be.

"You're Suho's hyung long lost sister. Why don't you tell him, Ha Reum? He's lonely all alone, he doesn't even get a girlfriend because he's so busy looking for you all this while Ha Reum-ah. Just tell him all of this, I'm sure he'll truly trust you. And about Donghae hyung, he'll sooner or later knows about you, Ha Reum, be confident." Sehun nagged and smacked her head lightly , trying to knock the sense off her.

Ha Reum sighed and leaned over his couch. Sehun leaned closer and she hummed questioningly.

"This is one the thing you're so naive about. Or it's just pure stupid, Ha Reum," he whispered and pinned her down the couch. Ha Reum cowered in fear under him as she could feel Sehun's breathe on her cheeks. He stared at her , deeply into her eyes, to search for any joking glint in her eyes.  

But, she's really clueless. Oh my God

"Ha Reum, I want to teach you something,"He whispered before slowly pulling her into a sitting position.

"You, are bringing too much effects on boys who's close to you, don't you know it?" Sehun said, quite straightforward with his statement.

"Do I? I didn't know. They're such a good friend ," she muttered and Sehun grabbed her by her chin softly.

'This girl's naivety is no joke,'

"You, Song Ha Reum , brings so much effects to them. So you've to be careful on how you act. " he said, stressing each of his word hard and smiled his handsome smile before patting her head cutely.

"Before I go further, let's eat and we'll give a thought about what I say okay ?"

"No problem, oppa,"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please keep in touch with the updates okay ? Do subscribe and enjoy <3 thank you <3