Chapter 17

Love is easy

Myungsoo sighed as he walked to the lotus garden outside of the campus. What Ha Reum had told him made a real tug at his heart.

Why does everything sounds familiar ?

Who is Ha Reum really is ?

He settled on one of the benches before reverting his whole attention at the pond infront of him. He bit his lips before fiddling his fingers together.

He sighed once again before turning on his phone and smiled when he saw the wallpaper of his phone.

It's Ha Reum, he took it when she was eating with him during their date.

He saw thousands of messages from the cafe he worked for,probably the discount for their menus and bla. He then clicked Ha Reum's message just to see her replying 'Yes' for their date in the past.

He rolled his eyes as he remembered how annoying she gets if she was irritated but it's what makes her more charming in certain way. 

He loves it. Everything about her.

But the sad thing is that, he got her phone number as L, not as Myungsoo . That's why he didn't bother to get her phone number everytime he's with her.

He suddenly remembered when they first met.

It was his first time getting complimented that genuine by a beautiful girl . They first time they met, he knew that Ha Reum wasn't like any other girl out there who's insisted to see his face first than his singing. He already get used to it. Sometimes, there'd be times when his fans would say something about his singing is lacking because he doesn't show his visual.

What ? Why must visual be analyzed first rather than his talent ?

Their first met was like 3 months ago but it still stays fresh in his mind. 

Then his mind drifted over when they first saw each other at the Uni's main hallway. He ignored her, he intended too. He was smiling at every single girl at the hallway but he just ignored her presence when he passed by her.

'No wonder she labelled me as a brag,' he thought and chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sa Yeum, can you help me after this ? I need to work with Sehun for this upcoming talent night, so I guess I needed your help to copy the notes ? Sehun asked me to meet him at the Council room for discussion. All the member of council will be there too," Ha Reum called Sa Yeum and hang up the call after a brief moment.

She sighed before packing her things up and threw her gazes at the window before heading to the Council Room. From there, she saw Myungsoo was sitting alone at one of the benches and his gazes were stuck at the lotus garden. Then out of nowhere, he looked so alarmed and he threw himself into the pond, which brings shocks to Ha Reum. 

'Is he crazy ? That pond was utterly deep ! What if he dies in there and I was the only one who saw all of this,'

She stared at her watch and noticed that it's 5 minutes before the meeting started, but she headed to the opposite way. 

To the lotus pond.

 

"KIM MYUNGSOO !" She shouted and gasped in air as she ran from the hallway to the pond. Oh my God, it's exhausting as the University was really big and it's so far. She's going to be 15 minutes late.

Myungsoo resurfaced a moment later and brought a cat with him . Ha Reum widened her eyes before scoffing in unbelievable. Myungsoo went nearer to Ha Reum and smiled foolishly.

"Why are you here Ha Reum?" Myungsoo asked and Ha Reum bit her lip as her tears threatened to fall which makes Myungsoo clueless.

"You stupid brat, y-you. Myungsoo, don't talk to me," Ha Reum said and harshly wiped away her tears before running to the Council Room.

It happens too fast that Myungsoo can't even register what's going on with her. He sighed as he saw the cat that nearly drowned and pat its head.

"What happen, Orange ?"

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry that I'm late," Ha Reum apologized to Suho as the meeting ended. She only managed to hear the last 15 minutes meeting content and bowed at Suho multiple of times.

"Relax, it's okay. We're just discussing about the upcoming talent night show. It's nothing big. But it would be a problem if you're the Official Council member. I don't usually cooperate wih lateness," he said and made a goofy grin. Ha Reum smiled unknowingly at him and bowed once again.

"Ha Reum, I heard that you went back with Donghae hyung, you guys had something going on?" Suho asked and Ha Reum widened her eyes before coughing abruptly

"Oh no, seriously no Suho oppa. He's helping me with something that time," Ha Reum said and Suho hummed in understanding.

"Oh if that's so, he will be waiting for you tonight,at 7. Don't be late, and one more thing, he said think of it as a way to repay your debt to him," 

 

 

"Sa Yeum, I'm in a big trouble," she stated and Sa Yeum chuckled as she heard Ha Reum's story at the Student Council Room.

"Yah don't freaking laugh ! I don't know what to do or what to wear or even what to act like what the hell can I do? " Ha Reum freaked out and walked to and fro, looking very alarmed with every steps she took.

It wasn't about the date she was palpably worried about but the whole concept of what date actually is. What is she going to wear ? Dresses like those dance night or just casual wear that she usually put in ? Are they going to a 5 star hotel or just street foods at Myeonggi-Do ? Or just any type of speech ? Formal of them or most of them she used,informal ones ? The fact that she is going on a date with Lee Donghae is......

I don't know, too shocking.

It's freaking Lee to the Donghae !

The true Chaebol in Korea,

Ani, probably one whole world !

Her palm has been sweating for the past few hours and it's very irritating indeed but she truly doesn't know what to do. 

The car ride that they shared was just for a brief moment and it wasn't long enough indeed. Thus, their talking session was all about his work and how he motivates people and stuff. It's truly different because it's maybe the that defies them apart.

It's a freaking 8 years apart. For God's sake, he's 30 and she's just 22.

If she wanted to talk about school stuff, she's sure she'll end up in vain because Donghae's a real smart kid to end up getting such a recognition at 30.

To go on date with normal people and going on a date with someone who have such career is indeed different.

Like totally different and of course,

Overthinking is madness

"Yah Ha Reum, Suho told me just now that Donghae oppa told you to just wear something casual," Sa Yeum whispered and heck,

Ha Reum don't even notice Suho was watching her every moment all this while,

Suspiciously.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because of my frequent updates nowadays, I hope that you guys do check out the previous chapters okay :3 Do subscribe and thank you for reading them <3